Y's journal: Building game into life

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi YS, thanks for following!

I'm currently in Asia. Yeah well that's part and parcel of the PUA journey I suppose. At least for those of us who do make it seem creepy at some point in the learning process haha.

Currently, I do street stopping but what I've been experimenting with has been street stopping but without being completely direct. I go as direct as possible in communicating sexual undertones through my voice and smile but indirect in my words.

For legal reasons, street stopping is the safest form of game for me right now even though it may be slightly harder to learn I'll just build a process so it's not too much of an issue regardless of how much harder it is.

My country is going to have people hired to watch the malls, and all airconditioned stores/supermarkets to prevent people from interacting with each other for the next 3 months according to announced policy. Probably no night game in this country before vaccination is distributed (years time lol) may change my country in a couple of months.

So there's no other choice, but I honestly like street game quite a lot too. Means if once I get good at this, I can just meet girls in my daily routine cos everyone has to walk somewhere once in a while

Cheers bro
Y

Reactions: YS.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Did about 10-12 street stops but none of them were of gold quality. Now have a better understanding of the factors that go into making a good policeman stop.

As of now the plan is: If a girl is walking directly towards me, then do the policeman stop, if not transition to doing the circle stop.
Realised that I have no process for circle stops so I'm going to write out a process right now:
A: Circle stop
A1: Hold my phone in my right hand and jog along the edge of the footpath furthest away from the girl. Here what I need to do is learn to calibrate how far I jog, along the edge of this foot path ahead of her, for now I'm going to try 20 metres FROM THE POINT WHERE MY BODY PASSES HER BODY given that she is also walking. Occasionally look at my phone while I jog
Throughout the learning process, I will keep my jogging speed once my body passes her body constant so that I can better estimate how far I need to run along the edge of the path. I will not look back at all
A2: Once I get to the 20m mark, turn gradually and not abruptly to jog with an angle less than 45degrees to the middle of the path and then jog on the spot. Occasionally look at my phone jogging on the spot
A3: The transition from the previous step to the next has to be completely fluid without stopping: Immediately after I start jogging on the spot, turn around while jogging on the spot. As I turn around while jogging on the spot, look up to get a glimpse of where she is and the people behind me but pretend to be taking in my surroundings and immediately glance back down to my phone
A4: While still jogging, if she is walking to the right of me, face my chest to my right, if she's walking straight ahead towards me, face my chest to her, if left then left
A5: Immediately but gradually slow down to a stop. Then keep my phone in my pocket. Then raise my chin to the sexy upright posture
A6: Stroll in the direction my chest is facing, once I have reached a position where I'm sufficiently "in front of her", doesn't have to be 100.00% in front, look at her face, and slowly face her
A7: This step has to be done naturally and quickly. Smile the mischievious smile at her. Then make sure my body is fully straight and do my standard street stop only difference being that I'm not locking my arms in a position where my elbows are bent but bringing my hands up and then pushing my palms all the way until my elbows are fully extended.
I have to be quite far away from her to do this.
Not sure if this is going to work but if it does, it will increase my opportunities for practice greatly.

Observations from yesterday

1. Not every variable can be controlled in a single street stop
2. Doesn't matter how I do it, for policeman stops I have to really block her while directly in her direction of motion to have the powerful effect that I'm going for
3. For this to work well, the girl has to already have noticed me, so there's actually some kind of interest involved already. It's almost impossible to perform this stop when the girl hasn't noticed me befor I do it. If this happens, just let her walk past and transition into doing a circle stop
4. I have a tendency to stand femininely by putting more weight on one foot than the other and it does not look good for my street stops. Gotta brush up on this
Case scenarios encountered:
a. The girl is strolling in the same path as me directly towards me and looking in the same direction I am in. Just do the designed policeman stop no additional work required

b. The girl is strolling in the same path as me directly towards me. She's looking down and not at me. This probably means she already noticed me from further away.

How to deal with this:
I may need a different process for this. Not going to write it out today. Will just improvise and get inspiration and come up with it another day

c. The girl noticed me from a distance and is for some reason veering away from walking in the same path as me directly towards me
How to deal with this:
Give up on the policeman stop, let her walk past and transition to running over to her front from behind her and doing a circle stop.
I can feel that girls can even sense it when I am behind them and abruptly turn around. Usually I'm approaching in the evening or night so they can notice abrupt shadow movements
New addition to my process in light of this:
This process starts from the moment I notice that she's veering away from walking towards me
Keep my cool and keep looking like I'm still thinking about whatever I am supposed to appear to be thinking about
Keep my walking speed and direction constant as I walk past her
Once me and my shadows are safely beyond her vision, stop immediately keeping as quiet as possible, move quickly to the edge of the foot path that is furthest away from where the girl is walking and start running along that same edge of the footpath
From this point onwards its my standard circle stop process

4. My smile is really fking important
5. I have to find a way to channel my emotions and frame to her while she is directly facing me
6. I get tired after 2 hrs so the quality of my stops drop
7. I need some way to warm up to doing street stopping, even talking to convenience store shopkeepers is not enough warm up to the level of authority that pulling off these stops require. As I found out from yesterday, I warm-up really well by getting rejected for doing half-assed and stupid approaches, then drinking some water and changing the venue

Other comments
I still haven't even found a good way to measure the performance of this stop because I haven't fully learnt the way in which I can consistently execute this at gold standard. Solution: Find a way to consistently execute the full quality of this stop first. Then start measuring performance

There have been A SHIT TON of IOIs from girls who are in groups. I think the girls who are alone (who r the ones have to focus my training on) are too shy to look at me.
Gonna think of a way to capitalise on this
Come up with this another day

Last edited:

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Updating again

Had one of my most disappointing cold approach days 2 days ago. Both the interest levels of the girls and my performance was quite bad.
Disappointing not in the sense that I couldn't overcome approach anxiety but that I managed to overcome it quite a bit but got blown off every single time. It's one of the first times that I've been so thoroughly rejected. No good reactions from women let alone results.
This is actually an improvement as I managed to overcome a lot of approach anxiety and I'm getting to experience the grinding of the ego.

Major observation:
I'm going about my process way too mechanically. I did write out all the steps to doing my street stops but its way to mechanical so mechanical that I forget to actually genuinely enjoy approaching the girl that I like. Lesson: Use the procedures that I come up with only as a rough guide. Then learn through muscle memory.

Big picture thinking and observations:
1. Because I'm locked in my house for whenever I'm not approaching, the transition can be quite hard to make and I have to spend time warming up.
2. How the environment changes according to what day of the week it is. The younger and hornier girls are out way more on Fridays-Sundays. Had cold approach went terribly on Monday and Tuesday when the girls who are alone are out specifically to exercise OR there are a lot of older and married thus more conservative girls. Solution: I'm going to observe the field everyday until Friday at my common location. This week I've already observed Monday and Tuesday. Today is Wednesday
3. Since the learning is coming from the streets. I'm at the mercy of the rain. I cannot approach when it rains.
4. Way too many IOIs from girls THAT I LIKE who are in groups. With their Moms. Or with their dads. Or with their Brothers. And also husbands and boyfriends lol. At least on Monday and Tuesday, from girls who are alone (these are not girls that I like just girls who's looks I can tolerate), I get 10-15% just short glances. With girls I like who are in groups, there's like 50%. Dilemma: Based on not introducing additional variables to my equation, the logic has been to not approach 2-sets and focus only on girls who are alone. Read some articles and follow up on this.
Following up:
I need quality in addition to quantity. And I don't yet have the skill or stamina to keep up quality approaches
I haven't even tried going for girls in groups at a high volume.
Until Friday, I'm going to approach girls who are in groups, then for a period of another couple of days, I'm only going to approach girls who are alone.

5. I have to adapt my stop method. Or introduce a way in which I can open when girls are stationary. I like the policeman stop and that whole stop from the front thing but way too many variables go into for it to give me any kind of consiostent success with stopping girls. Reflect on my experiences over the past few weeks and see what kind of stops will be better or if I should open while stationary. There is for sure a way with much more consistent success to do stopping
6. I cannot be doing my above outlined circle stop. Even though I'm making it seem as though I'm not putting in THAT much effort. The climate here is hot and I just get sticky and wet just running after one girl and it affects my mood and my subsequent approaches greatly.
7. I really really like the girls in malls but it's just too much of a risk. Even at the entry points to malls there will be security watching those areas
8. Because of scarcity of girls I like, I've entirely not being doing any kind of screening. I think this is having an impact and will see how I can reintroduce some kind of screening to make things more effective.
9. There are also a lot more approach invitations when I have a very relaxed, I-don't give a shit state of mind that I occasionally have when I'm out when I've decided not to approach a girl and that's when suddenly the IOIs become stronger wtf. I think I should use that vibe more.

KEY lessons:
Approach pacing and really assessing girls after I've screened them: Simply said:
When I feel like approaching, I'm gonna take a good look at a girl and screen for major things like does she look married, is she with her boyfriend right now
I'll look at the situation in which she saw me and I saw her and ask myself is this going to go well. If yes, approach. If no, don't approach. This may lead to me making excuses for myself I'll see how it turns out in practice.
The reason for this is that I do not want to get blown off too many times. Getting rejected is fine. Getting ignored just knocks my mood out quite a bit and drops my quality. I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure that I maintain a good approach quality for as many approaches as possible

Based on the "Meeting girls in messy situations article", there is a recommendation that I cycle between mass approaching and targeted approaching on different days.
I'm just going to target as much as possible for now and keep my morale up. I haven't chosen my best stop/opener or learnt how to do any approaching with quality for any large numbers yet. So I'm just looking to learn to expand my approach numbers while maintaining quality at this stage.

Before I go out in about 7-8 hours
Outline a process for a different stop or different kind of open. Probably side stop. What I may try is do both policeman stop and side stop but I think I'll just do side. Since policeman stop is kinda hard to pull off now. Maybe there are problems with side stop now too. Will find out when I try that today.
Study how to approach girls in groups

Last edited:

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Notes for approaching girls in groups

This is actually too far ahead for me realize now after doing the reading but it's good insight for how I may want to modify my stopping/opener. I suppose when it's a street stop, how you stop the girl is actually a big part of the opener.

Sexual vibe with the girl herself, and befriend her friends
Give everyone eye contact, at least 2-3 seconds per convo partner
Make my intent clear
Remember names and build commonality
Do not let the girl look loose
Give qualititatively superior time and attention to ur girl
Don't go too deep before isolation
Male friends: Even warm politeness, chill vibe
A bit more flirty with girls, make them feel that u like them, that they are attractive, make them feel valued and sexy when around u. Half-seduce them. 50% attraction. Friendly-flirty vibes. Deep-dive and ask about them as well, show them a good time

Sources:
dealing-her-friends-when-you-want-hook
tactics-tuesdays-4-tips-handle-conversations-groups
Hector on Youtube

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Side stop

Just walk up and open from the side. Just gonna use whatever openers I can for now. Gotta get out there and do it.
For these 3 days it may just be groups.

Hopefully the girls in groups will be more attractive I'll see how it goes.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Gathering thoughts

Took a break from posting here once again because I was just thinking too much.

Most of thoughts that I've had about my performance over the past week are probably not very useful because I'm seriously just learning to perform the very basic things well with consistency.

The nature of my current street day game demands very tight game so it's understandable that I'm putting in a lot of effort for little returns. Still my main way of learning for now.

Friday
Approach 16 girls and got more or less blown off by 11 of them. There was one quite beautiful one whose blow off cut particularly deep.
I really pushed myself to get better at smiling. It's a major handicap that I'm wearing a mask while approaching but girls can still see 100% the nature of my full smile just from the size of my eyes and the wrinkles around my eyes.
I realise that girls can immediately sense the sexuality of a guys smile and one of the girls even smiled back sexily even though she did it involuntarily because of course she walked off after that. Getting that look from girls is so bloody addictive wow! I got so horny I had trouble sleeping at night. I gotta learn to keep up the sexual intent frame or better utilise it.

Saturday
approached 9 girls and got blown off by all of them.
For the first 5 girls, the positioning was bad but in most of these cases I had no choice but to make a bad approach.
Had some sort of self-realisation that I was approaching the skimpily dressed girls but I rarely approached girls I was attracted to. The next 2 girls I approached I was genuinely attracted to even though they blew me off I could see that the genuine attraction affected them. The problem always lay in the strength of my street stop

Further agenda:
So far I've practised the side stop 4 times, and twice I fked it up with girls I really really liked the look of, keep practising
So I've let the quality of my policeman stop drop, I'm no longer doing the above outlined policeman stop, I'm just going to do it as naturally as possible, go back and do it with better quality
Following steps just makes the whole thing a chore, I'm gonna start imagining more girls naked to improve my sex drive. I'm way too intimidating when I have a mask on and don't smile, the smile only really comes out when I'm genuinely attracted or directly desire her appearance sexually

Very key things to get right
Stop a girl fully with authority. Way more than I initially thought goes into this. I'm slowly getting better at sensing body and eye movement mechanics
Come up with my one main opener that I will keep using
I'm pretty sure that I will get conversations that last more than 2 minutes once I get the above 2 things down, at least 50% of the time.
Go for girls I'm only sexually attracted to or also personally attracted to?

The learning is slow but I can feel I'm slowly getting better
To all the naughty girls or ALL OF THE GIRLS IN THE WORLD NONE OF WHICH DON'T LOVE SEX

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Status update

Key things
1. Identified quite a deep-seated fear of approach invitations especially from girls in groups that I got from high school and this was affecting me even on the street. Going to spend some time to specifically fixate on this fear and overcome it.
2. Still haven't come up with my opener. It's still just me doing random stops. But I have been improving with my stop rates and sharpness. I did a few more side stops and they seem to be getting better too.
3. Some street stops may be just completely impossible to pull off based on positioning. Even the best pickup artists would not be able to pull them off or have low success rates in pulling them off
4. I have learnt to be more relaxed in my walk and that has actually jumped the number of approach invitations. Details on my plan on how to keep this up: Just keep watching the surrounding situation even if a girl I like is walking towards me and look beyond and behind her, I'm gonna need it anyways if I don't want to deal with moral heroes or miss other girls that may like me even more or which I have better opportunity to meet than this girl.
5. I cannot be complacent. I have to keep hammering at this and go everyday if I can. I have a bit of time for now so I will work until I can open and hook consistently
6. I managed to find a location where I get reasonable numbers of girls I am reasonably attracted to but so far I only know that this place works on weekends.
7. I have learnt to be relaxed when shit's not going too well. The opportunities always seem to happen when I'm not paying attention. So I'm always going to pay attention.

Major challenges overcome:
1. Had quite a bout of victim mentality over the past 2 days but I read the articles on girlschase and they really really helped. So I went out on Sunday and then I realised that I had this fear of approach invitations and IOIs from high school that I wasn't aware was affecting me was affecting:

a. Sharpness. This group of 2 girls who I wasn't really attracted to would walk by and IOI me strong, then I would instinctually get into this mindset of thinking I need to look cool. That's the stupid thing that some bad high school experiences made. Then I would fking not see the girl walking behind them who I was attracted to until too late. Solution: Immediately decide whether or not I like the girl that is IOIing me. If yes, prepare to stop her. If no, immediately start scanning the surroundings and prepare for more

b. Mental state of what want and don't want to do: 2 girls can give me an IOI and then if I ignore it and stop the girl behind them instead I feel like I'm going to hurt the girl who's giving me the IOI.
Solution: I will try being the full-blown bad boy. If I need to go 200% with the girl behind them because that's usually necessary if she's being blocked by the girls IOIing me from in front of her I will do it.
Details: Just essentially think that I am the badboy and I will go for what I want no matter how it makes any one else feel. Will observe how my muscles and personality react to behaving this way after some trial.

c. Calmness when I actually like the girl that is giving me the IOI:
Solution: Give more than 100% of what I would normally give. So in this case mentally prepare as well

Some things to try:
When in doubt, just approach and approach BOLD and don't half-ass. If I can't give 100%, give 300% rather than give 50%. Like just stick it out there as though you're telling the girl that there's really no other way to do it. Usually when I recognize a tough situation, there's a 2-3 second time frame where I can mentally prepare to summon the determination.
Usually, what happens here is that I look across a traffic light crossing and see a girl that I like and she's sees me too but it's kind of bad timing to approach in the middle of a traffic crossing culturally the hi from across the street in my country won't work because of the conservative culture and the legalities of the corona situation
For policeman stops, if the girl is looking down while walking towards me. Command from a distance: "Hey, look up". Once she looks up, smile at her then stop her preferrably saying the word "stop".

Expectations:
Today is Monday. This weekend location may have much less people on the weekdays. Must keep expectations LOW and prepare to fail again.
If I'm opening IOIs that I notice boldy, that means I'm gonna be doing a lot of bold openers. I may not be prepared for that but

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Now I'm getting bitterness. I need to accept that this is something I cannot have in my head. Why am I trying to learn seduction? I don't even know exactly why but I know if I don't do it I'm not going to be happy with my life. I'm going into this looking for answers. Answers that I fking need to live my damn life.

It is simply my skills that are not there.

And I still didn't come up with my primary opener. So once again this is my fault.

Yes, its true the girls have kinda high standards. So what's the problem today? I get blown off 28 times the whole weekend and I'm not doing that bad but today I approach 4 girls and I get unhappy.

At my main venue I approach 4 girls and I successfully stop 3 of them. 1 of them I approached last week and I couldnt recognise her so she reminded me. 1 of them I did a successful preopen side stop, my first ever successful pre-open side stop. And then 3 I do some failed policeman stop, my smile was there though she walked past me without stopping. 4th time I do a successful policeman stop but once again just a crap opener.

Possibilities:
I have this mindset that it's easier for girls to live and thrive in society than it is for men. I have to break this apart and take it out of my mind.

So the 1st girl I approach today I act empathetic and just ask her what's her name because I'm afraid of bothering her and don't try to escalate the interaction because I don't want any legal bullshit getting her creeped out. So that's necessary that's actually a good move. This is something that I haven't actually accepted deep down. There are some strong handicaps to doing approaching doing approaching in my country right now during Corona

The third girl who I put in the most effort to stop but didn't stop. I think this is getting to me the most. I later saw her walking towards me from my side when I was waiting and taking a break so I turned and saw her and new she saw me and felt awkward cos I can bloody sense it and so to be a nice guy I took 3 steps forward to let her walk behind me. Not because of Corona but because I'm trying to be a nice guy and not creep her out. This is perhaps the major problem.
I can't afford to be a nice guy anymore. My happiness is fking getting smashed by just me giving way to other people. It's definitely still the law that she can report me for breaching Corona regulations. Next time this happens I'm gonna walk in her direction and walk past her. I can't give way to girls because of the inferiority mindset it reinforces

As a 5th encounter there was this girl and her Mom and I could sense the girl liked the hell out of me. They were somehow like acting coy and interacting with each other and making some small noise

Was at this petrol kiosk after I left my pickup venue and then the cashier at the kiosk was also clearly interested in me. so I just small talked the cashier a bit and then as I left the shop, I got some terrible vibe from the Mom's daughter as she was walking back to her car and I was sitting in mine like as though I'm some fking player.

Lessons: Stop being nice guy. Stop being so sensitive, girls are not happy with what I do its their problem. I never did anything fking wrong, I respected their dignity completely. I ended up associating this petrol kiosk girl who was a green light for me with the other girls I saw today who were yellow and red lights. Different girls different story gotta discriminate.

I'm still struggling to understand women in why they have to evaluate men. Enough for today.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Some things to make the learning process more manageable

Stop thinking about any part of game or women that I am not currently focussing on. Especially the bullshit memories
Go out and push so that I get my skills up faster and very importantly have faith in the process
Get used to the pain of rejection

Before going out today:
Come up with opener/openers

Some other things I realised:
Mentally prepare before an approach to give full quality
Never wait for a girl to walk to me, always walk towards a girl and open her, or let her walk past and then open her from the side

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day

Quite a different day for me. Try to stop 8 girls in the span of more or less 1 hour. I actually have one really awkward conversation which resulted in a number close.

Achievements:
My mind has been conditioned to be believe that having guts doesn't count for shit. Thus, my ruggedness in just going for literally every girl. Of course girls that I have some kind of attraction to
Now I'm using both the policeman and side stop, I'm can go for literally almost every girl is in proximity

The openers that I came up with before yesterday:
1. After I stop the girl and she is reciprocating my facial expression
"You look happy
[long pause pretending that I've finished the sentence]
that I'm talking to you" (or to see me or whatever variation I'm coming to say hi)
So it's a chase frame opener and it's cold read as well.

2. Yet to try for first time:
Pretend I'm thinking and looking different directions but not at her and keep and smile cunningly, just let her take me in and check me out. I think this may not be good. Let's see and calibrate.

"Are you... [Drag out the vowels]
Drag out the word here with a pause to create suspense of what I'm asking
...single?" [Thank you to Ricardus]

When I attempt to stop girls I have this massive mischievious quite sex-filled smile on my face, and they can even sense it immediately some reciprocate some don't. Expected. Red Green and yellow lights.

Only stopped and talked to one girl yesterday and for this one I did a bold stop. She was opposite a traffic crossing from me and we were waiting for about 2 mins. I paced back and forth and when light went green I had my back facing herso she started walking first then I started crossing and let her walk past me. Then change my direction in the middle of road and once she was off the crossing side stop with the crazy smile and so she was checking me out from across the junction when I had my back facing her haha.
We had masks so couldn't see any blush but she started looking down and I did the opener and suddenly there's this whole I'm in control frame.

Probably stopped only 2-3 out of 8 times now I'm thinking about it. Did about 3 side stops and 5 policeman stops

Things to sharpen:
Side stop
Authority of my stopping hand (s) and the direction in which I channel the authority
must be sufficient in front of her when I attempt the side stop. Her walking speed matters here. 2 of the girls I tried and failed to stop were walking really fast. Solution: The more she seems to have her mind on something else. The further in front of her I have to be and the stronger my authority and body language have to be especially in how I throw my hand out. This includes if she's wearing earphones.

Policeman stop
If the girl has earphones in, and there is no IOI, just let her walk past and side stop her. If there is an IOI but she has earphones in, go fking bold. and give a very very authoritative hand gesture, I think it's better to just use one hand for my policeman stops rather than 2

Kept walking really fast because I was quite pleased with how I'm successfully suppressing the fear and I think it gets girls to let their guard down and check me out when I walk past them of course I pretend I haven't seen them

Must notice earphones, before anything is said, have to get the girl to take out her earphones.

Keep working on my stops and whenever they are successful start trying the openers

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Journal writing discipline

I think the thoughts I'm putting on here are too scattered for my benefit and also the scattering makes me take too long to write these. I really need to improve the efficiency of these.

Format for topic posting:
1. Title: The topic that I am writing about
2. The problem
3. The solution

Only one topic per post

Format for field report posting:
1. Title: The main things learned from this field report all in one sentence
2. Number of approaches and data
3. Lessons learned. Try one sentence per lesson for now

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Improving management on how and when I think about women and seduction

Problem:
Mental masturbation. I just keep thinking what if and it's become a habit. Time to deal with it.
I've refrained from masturbation and pornography for almost 6 months so there's certainly a lot of repressed desire in me

Solution:
Limit thinking about sex, women and seduction to whenever I'm writing field reports, approaching women.
I will try to just focus relentlessly on how I can make the rest of the work in my life better and understand my life purpose in ways other than from seduction.
This includes sleeping. When it is time to sleep, do whatever I can to make sure I sleep
I will try this all the way until tomorrow when I write on journal again. If I need some time to free my mind to think about sex, women, seduction and myself, then I can add and specify the time.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lessons learnt from yesterday: Use warm reactions from women early on for momentum

Number of approaches and data: 4 approaches only after which my mood, courage and approach drive went down. 3 side stops and 1 policeman stop. 2 of the side stops were successful in stopping the girl and the policeman stop also stopped the girl. 3rd side stop failed.

Solution: For the first 2-3 approaches make sure I do them no matter what and strike while the iron is hot so that I can channel my sexual attraction into the girl, and beam a huge smile on my face regardless of the quality of the other elements of the stop
If I can get at least get warm reactions from the first few girls, I can use the momentum to carry on to make the subsequent approaches good

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
So according to YS,
thanks for taking the time to guide me again!

I've got very little direction, and I really should be imitating masters as much as possible.

I've also read Rob's article about the 7 key decisions to make and it makes a lot of sense.
There are really some fundamental and core things that are going to need to change about the way I do this.

At some later point in time, after I've opened my eyes to more actual material from experts, I will start a new journal taking the most important points that I have taken away from this journal (now I think about it not that much) and get a new start.
This will allow me to organize my thoughts
And slow down and accept certain things about how I will want to change my life

I will post a field report as well that sort of describes where I've managed to get over the past 2 months of highly inefficient and unguided learning. Currently, the hurdle I need to get past is finding non-needy ways to open

Some directions for studying and approaching:
1. Do I stop approaching to study? I don't think so. But going out 7 times a week really is not allowing me to study, and there really has to be time to reflect and catch my breath so that better ideas can come.
2. Beyond what is written regarding where I am at with my own game, I will not read field reports of the people more advanced than me, it's just too much mental masturbation

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Been a while since I really updated so here goes:

Studying
1. Checked out some interesting products and really starting to get my eyes opened to some PUA wisdom
2. Checked out the journals of some of the very advanced people. Both in terms of skills with women and in terms of strength of mind:
PrettyDecent and ElderPrice
3. Dropped approaching to 3 times this week to focus on other commitments and seek PUA wisdom rather than just go and approach and fail
4. Checked out DayGame by Todd and I find it really good. Thanks to the recommendation from YS!
Listened to Podcast from Gunwitch and I think it's too high level for me I'm not sure.

Lessons
Right now I have some sort of foot in the door in approaching so I'm going to use this. There's still a lot of anxiety in me. Really overwhelming. I cannot be backing down right now.
From Marty on PrettyDecent's journal, I have to be spending more of my time at the peak of my capacity to absorb and learn
Been recording my interactions using the recorder on my phone, I gotta find some kind of schedule for posting field reports regularly:
From hereon, I will be recording every single approach that I make.
In fact, now that I think about it, whenever there is an approach that I'm really pushing myself at my limit, I will put it in a field report and post it on the reports board. Doesn't matter if no one reads it, when I push at the limit, it's definitely worth fleshing out to some extent

Standard for an approach
From DayGame by Todd, I need a standard for what I consider to be an approach:
An approach for me now is:
From most important to least:
1. A minimum 2 minute conversation
2. If she doesn't exit the conversation too quickly go for the number close
That's it for this

Skills
3 skills that I will be focussing on over the course of the next week:
1. From DayGame by Todd, assume the burden of the conversation and just keep going. This is about focussing on this don't give up mindset
2. Also from DayGame by Todd, self-amusement: I have to focus more on saying what I want to say rather than what I think will get a reaction
3. Also from DayGame by Todd, Doing the above 2 things while not qualifying myself and and being as certain in my language as possible.

A video to watch in the future from Rob on EP's journal:

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
Been a while since I really updated so here goes:

Studying
1. Checked out some interesting products and really starting to get my eyes opened to some PUA wisdom
2. Checked out the journals of some of the very advanced people. Both in terms of skills with women and in terms of strength of mind:
PrettyDecent and ElderPrice
3. Dropped approaching to 3 times this week to focus on other commitments and seek PUA wisdom rather than just go and approach and fail
4. Checked out DayGame by Todd and I find it really good. Thanks to the recommendation from YS!
Listened to Podcast from Gunwitch and I think it's too high level for me I'm not sure.

Lessons
Right now I have some sort of foot in the door in approaching so I'm going to use this. There's still a lot of anxiety in me. Really overwhelming. I cannot be backing down right now.
From Marty on PrettyDecent's journal, I have to be spending more of my time at the peak of my capacity to absorb and learn
Been recording my interactions using the recorder on my phone, I gotta find some kind of schedule for posting field reports regularly:
From hereon, I will be recording every single approach that I make.
In fact, now that I think about it, whenever there is an approach that I'm really pushing myself at my limit, I will put it in a field report and post it on the reports board. Doesn't matter if no one reads it, when I push at the limit, it's definitely worth fleshing out to some extent

Standard for an approach
From DayGame by Todd, I need a standard for what I consider to be an approach:
An approach for me now is:
From most important to least:
1. A minimum 2 minute conversation
2. If she doesn't exit the conversation too quickly go for the number close
That's it for this

Skills
3 skills that I will be focussing on over the course of the next week:
1. From DayGame by Todd, assume the burden of the conversation and just keep going. This is about focussing on this don't give up mindset
2. Also from DayGame by Todd, self-amusement: I have to focus more on saying what I want to say rather than what I think will get a reaction
3. Also from DayGame by Todd, Doing the above 2 things while not qualifying myself and and being as certain in my language as possible.

A video to watch in the future from Rob on EP's journal:
I'm so glad you're realizing you need some PUA wisdom.

I remember when I found GC I couldn't totally calibrate what Chase was writing with reality. I didn't even know about the three seconds rule but I managed to number close, pull and get laid with luck, I guess.

I didn't have sufficient data to read so many articles nor money to subscribe. I was surprised how I got laid, though, I had an apartment to myself so I gravitated to isolating chicks but my number close was try-hard. All these was 2015/2016.

By 2017, I moved back to staying with my parents and I watched a lot of videos on PUA wisdom until my reality cracked.

I have never thought of the concept of vibe and placing your real intentions in a playful manner, ambiguity is the seducer's skill.

You need to understand that the difference between the skilled seducer and less skilled one is that the first one knows about sub communication, the intuition, the self is always shining through as RSD Jeffy would say.

After years of watching and practicing, I finally understand what's going on. Being good in 'game' is simply having charisma, wit, sarcasm and other social skills that you use in sparking attraction in the female mind. They are all learnable.

After working on fundamentals like fashion I decided to always do that every month. I tweaked RSD tyler's process to have one for my level.

I later realised that pickup is a game with steps that must be calibrated to the situation or person. I wondered why there were steps as it would never seem genuine. But I realised that in a man to woman affair men get swayed away by the whims of emotions, that is, the conversation might be so amazing that you'll forget to close or because of anxiety you get scared of exchanging numbers.

MY GET THE WOMAN'S NUMBER
1) I see woman- once I sight a woman, I pre-open her. That is she notices me first.

2) I open Woman- don't get confused here as the opener doesn't matter. Sometimes I open expecting it to be magic but it doesn't work that way. The trick is to continue talking after the opener as been delivered. The opener causes Approach anxiety as guys don't know what to say to woman so it makes us procrastinate and we might not approach, just remember the seconds rule here and remember that the opener doesn't matter.

3) I sexualize conversation- by now we'd be in convo and I'll be looking for ways to sexualize things so she gets why I approach her.
4) I exchange contact info- if we are gonna part ways then I close.

With this process I enjoy daygame and still get the results I want which is how a high value man plays the game.

Another thing that encouraged me to approach was I realised that even if the girls reject you. You don't get to see them again since they are not social circle. I don't care to know people who rejected me because there are so many out there waiting for my advances.
Just remember that you're an high value man who gets women. So act like one. Fake it till you make it.

Enjoy the journey Amigo!

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for following bro!

Will go read up on the three-seconds rule. Vaguely remember it from somewhere but not sure.

2) I open Woman- don't get confused here as the opener doesn't matter. Sometimes I open expecting it to be magic but it doesn't work that way. The trick is to continue talking after the opener as been delivered. The opener causes Approach anxiety as guys don't know what to say to woman so it makes us procrastinate and we might not approach, just remember the seconds rule here and remember that the opener doesn't matter.

This is honestly where I'm still at.

I would say over the past few weeks for me the biggest breakthroughs have been in character and in mindset and in my approach to the learning process. I might not have been able to get here without u following my journal :)

I see why PUA is a journey. Honestly, now I'm enjoying it slightly more and am looking forward to enjoying it like heck.

Hope you're doing well bro

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for following bro!

Will go read up on the three-seconds rule. Vaguely remember it from somewhere but not sure.

This is honestly where I'm still at.

I would say over the past few weeks for me the biggest breakthroughs have been in character and in mindset and in my approach to the learning process. I might not have been able to get here without u following my journal :)

I see why PUA is a journey. Honestly, now I'm enjoying it slightly more and am looking forward to enjoying it like heck.

Hope you're doing well bro
I'm great brother. I'm happy that you're becoming woke to the subtle moves of seduction.

Just keep an open mind,learn from every pickup scenario and as you progress the whole picture will become clearer.

Ciao!

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Posting again gonna learn as much as I can from the best of beginner's board:

Some really wonderful posts that I will use to patch up on all advice that I have been missing out on:
1. PrettyDecent: Push Past Beginner and Start Getting Results
This is what I'm missing out on: (So much for 2 months work)
Pre-open in a non-intimidating and comfortable fashion
Create mutual rapport
Achieve a connection without supplication; coming across as powerful/non-needy
Banter in a style both humorous and non-insulting
Convey yourself as a sexual man (via Chase/Sexual frames and Sex Talk)

But I am honestly so grateful that I am able to sit here and write this very journal post so positively after everything that I've been through over the past few months and the even (maybe much much greater) challenges that I still have to face.

Also necessary is some kind of revision to my learning schedule:
It's not really very sustainable because I'm starting to focus on PUA too much and not focussing on my work.

Skills that I REALLY REALLY need to start drilling:
1. How to text girls
2. How to have good conversations with girls

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
This deserves it's own post:

2. Abundance by Tyme2k: Didn't find the way it was written completely helpful but the point was so undeniable, I am not coming from a mindest of abundance. Need to train this somehow.

So the problem is that I have this list of fears that come back to bite me. I understand them much better now, after a period of gruelling work brute forcing approaches and crashing and burning. This can be really hard to reconcile with an abundance mentality. Corona virus has made this worse. Because there are less places to go.

Well then, what actually is abundance for me?

This is me before I wrote this:
Scarcity mentality
Fears that sometimes come back
Low but steadily improving level of skills

This is me right now:
Having an abundance mentality
Fears that sometimes come back
Low but steadily improving level of skills

I have fears and well I must say that sometimes I attach these fears and lower versions of myself to myself. I am going to stop doing that. They may sometimes come back. That's fine. When they come back, I'm going to stare them in the face, but now I have one more weapon to fight them. Abundance.

It's no longer me being a hero constantly taking on my fears and getting destroyed and embarassed and crashing and burning. That's not to say that I'm not willing to crash and burn. I'm willing to do it and I look for to doing it to when I'm fighting in the ring for my next big win.
When I need to do it, I know how to do it and will do it.

With abundance in myself I will win and beat my fears. Actually I keep thinking that I have to beat my fears. Somehow but that's because I keep attaching them to my identity. As of now, my fears and my bad experiences have nothing to do with who I am or what I do.

Everytime I start attaching those fears to myself again. I will tell my brain to stop, and tell my brain that I am made of the best me and the bad experiences that I have had in the past belong to a different person who I no longer am. And soon my fears will no longer mean anything.

What is abundance?
This my approach. There are only three things I need to remember:
1. I want to have a good time with any girl I'm reasonably attracted to. More important than that is that there are more opportunities to meet girls I'm reasonably attracted to than I can ever handle. If a girl is not investing or just trying to play me, I don't give a shit. There are 100 other girls of the same level as her walking past us right now that can give me the same experience as she can
2. This has to be reconciled with the fact that I have to take the lead so, I'm going to keep taking the lead. But I have enough intuition for it, if I sense that some interaction is just getting too much for me. I'm gonna take a step back and remember that I can walk to the next girl and have better experience, of course keep trying but no reason to start stumbling or panicking for it

I can't think of the rest now come back to update.

Last edited:
>