Y's journal: Building game into life

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Not going to write any aspirations right now. Just going to build a sustainable schedule of action and hopefully results based on the knowledge I have. Every post here will be some sort of a short field report that does not take too long to write.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Time spent: Part of errands. Total stretch of time 6-7 hours.
Context: Went out for the first time after a long period of quarantine to buy a phone and check out the malls where I've done approaching before to see what the crowd is like in light of Corona

1. Was walking into a mall from an underground train station and saw a brown-skinned chick turn her head away from me. Just assumed it was IOI. Said hello when she was looking down. She pretended to not hear me. I said hello 2 or 3 more times. She just didn't say anything and did a headshake every time. Lesson learnt: Wait for/ make girls look up before opening so it's harder for them to pretend.

2. Saw this chick from far away while on an overhead bridge. When I reached the bottom of the bridge, was walking directly in front of her. I turned my head to look behind and chat without stopping. Apparently she's from China. I switch from English to start speaking Chinese instead. Tried to ask her where she's from and what she was doing there. Our walk reached the place I was going to. As I stopped to open the door, I asked "Do you want to get lunch later?". Answer: Nah it's ok. Lesson learnt: Ask her where she is going and try to plan. Before you reach the place where either of you are going to split apart, stop her and prolong the conversation.

3. Relatively fat chick outside phone shop (probably married). Must have stared at me for at least 2 to 3 seconds straight. Looked at her once saw her staring, looked away, looked at her again and she was still staring. The phone shop was only allowing 10 people in the shop at once. I was inside she was outside. She was waiting for something else outside the shop. No point documenting the conversation. She was friendly to me but did not seem interested to move anywhere. No lesson.

4. I actually got the name of this chick. Was walking towards an escalator. This chick was supposed to reach the foot of the escalator before me at her speed, suddenly she slowed down and let me walk in front of her and reach it first. Once both on, I was three steps away from her, just turned around and asked her whether she worked in the mall. Came up with a good opener by noticing the folder of paper she was holding. ALl the shops in the mall were mostly clothes and cosmetics. She was flirted by asking "whyyyyy...?" in a playful tone. took 2 flights of escalators in total before had to split up. Before we split up, I asked "Do you want to get lunch?". She smiled because obviously she knows what going on she said she's already eaten. I extend my sentence "...or dinner?" by now she's already walking away. Once again: Ask her where she is going and try to plan. Before you reach the place where either of you are going to split apart, stop her and prolong the conversation.

5. French chick: taking photos of historic houses. Opener: Nice buildings yea? Very enthusiastic reply: "Yes, ... (whatever she said) ... (Said she lives just down the road)". 2nd sentence I uttered: "Are you... ... French?". Apparently, she was. I asked her whether she's born "here" and get to asking about why she's here and she says something I can't hear and I say "what you say?" and she said loud ienough for me to hear "my husband" while still being really friendly to me. I didn't know what to say after that. I just ended the conversation. Question: what does her mentioning her husband/boyfriend mean when I dont even ask about it? Solution: Read Chase's article.

Remarks on overall direction:
I have started screening for women who are in good moods and who are giving me IOIs. Overall I feel it's amazing for improving efficiency. Thank you all for that piece of sick advice!

Last edited by a moderator:

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Time spent: 2 hours (Going out specifically to do game)
Context: Beginning this day country closed 50% of shops and made all food services takeaway.

1. Spoke a few sentences only to Isreali Mum and her 5? year old son for social momentum. No lesson learnt.

In between: Missed A LOT of IOIs

2. Subway train cabin: As I got on there were only 4-5 people in the whole cabin. Deserted. I was really looking at her. I was sick of my mask so I took it off. I turned in her direction and she was looking at me. I looked at something else for at least 2 seconds. Looked her way again and she was still looking at me. Train operator was nearby. We were 2 stops away from last stop of the subway line. I pretend to listen to music. Soon, one more stop to last stop. Train operator starts walking to middle of train away from my cabin, I walk nearer to her and pretend to be anticipating reaching our final stop. I say way too softly and weakly because I overthink it. "Hey I'm bored do you want to talk?" Not sure whether she heard me. My heart raced too mcuh. Somehow it got to her asking me "What is this regarding?" Me: Nothing... Why does there have to be something?" She gives the knowing smile. We reach the last stop and get out. I believe I begin to shiver in fear slightly (though I'm not aware that I am yet) because it's a public area and it's not allowed to be talking to other people under the Corona situation. I say that I getting on a different subway line to a nearby stop and ask her to come along. She says she's getting out I the station we are at so no. And then she starts laughing at me behind her mask because maybe she thinks what I'm doing is cute and is just making a joke out of it for herself. I persist by asking her what she's doing once she gets out of the station because I know it can't be anything other than buying groceries. All work places have been closed. SHe says buying groceries. I say well come with me to where I'm going and buy the groceries there instead doesn't make a difference. She starts laughing at me again and says no she has errands to run for her family. I get pissed at her laughing and mutter "Sure.". She mockingly asks me "Are you studying?" as though she thinks it's crazy that a young person is asking her out. I only now realise I'm shivering. She's obviously married and way older than me. She wins the frame battle. Lesson learnt: Keep working at keeping the cool and will definitely improve. Don't let public situations damage openers.

3. Testing on building social momentum: Someone was picking me up by car. Wihle waiting I spoke to a lady working at a Yoghurt shop. She was friendly and said she was bored as well. Spoke for about 10 mins. Lesson learnt: First step towards conditioning my mind to get used to building social momentum from talking to random people.

Remarks on overall direction:
That's 1 girl in 2 hours. Absolutely terrible. Solution: Get used to the Corona situation. Push for social momentum by talking to shopcashiers and whoever I can possibly talk to.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Time spent: 3 hours (Going out specifically to do game)

1.1. I was trying to build social momentum and ended up setting a date. Successfully got into a cool conversation with this chick. Realised that it's not building social momentum because I talked to her for 30 minutes or longer. Lesson learnt: Build social momentum but keep the conversations short and do not use it as an excuse to get away from doing more cold approaching

1.2. Same chick continued: Have a separate field report on this. Long story short. Plan for social momentum is to make friends with the people who run the shops at the places where I'm training my game. My way of making friends with people is to ask them what kind of snacks they like and buy them snacks and chat with them. I ended asking this Vietnamese chick "What do you like to eat?": according to her all of a sudden jumping from talking about her family (fair enough). Her response was a surprise and excitement "You're asking me out!?". I said no I wasn't. I went to buy her fried squid. The snack she liked. On the way I thought about it why not I ask her out. When I got back, I actually asked her out. Total time spent with chick: 1 hour

2. Said about five sentences with a probably married chick. I thought she slowed down as she passed by me may be she was maybe she wasnt. Still screening for IOIs. Opened pointing to an entrance to a different mall and saying if you didn't come from there where did you come from? She gave me directions. I asked her whether she knows the area well. She said somehow well enough. Then I noticed her Long Champ bag and asked all of a sudden "do you like Long Champ bags?". This brand of Long Champ bag has got me talking to three chicks in total (this being the third). It's a very old model of Long Champ that . she said one sentence. about to say another before she could say 2nd sentence I said you can't even find that model anymore. The Long Champ conversation thred died down and she wanted to help guide me to the place that SHE THOUGHT (I acted like I was looking for some place) I was looking for. I said do you know if supermarket X is open she said ya should be. I said do you want to go? Response: Oh no!! I'm so sorry...! Runs away. I didn't call her to stop. Lesson learnt: Perhaps should have pushed it slightly further and raised my voice to get her to come back.

3. There was this chick looking around not wearing her sunglasses properly but resting them on the tip of her nose. I asked her three times. Each time I asked her why she was wearing sunglasses after it was dark she looked away. Lesson learnt: Not much here anyways.

4. 10-15mins after previous chick. Was approaching an escalator that led out of an underground walk away. This chick must have delayed walking for about 1 second. I was not looking at her but looking down and I noticed how exhausted she was from the way her legs moved. She was wearing high heels during Corona. Looked at her face 1 second later and caught her looking at me. She got on the escalator. Once I was on the escalator she turn 90 degrees to the left and look South West. IOI. Me: You look REEAALLYY tired. She said three sentence ending up with me saying I can't understand what you're saying. Her English was shit and she was also speaking softly behind her mask. I switch to saying "Do you speak Chinese?" in Chinese. Apparaently she's Chinese and she lives one block away from the exit we were at. I ask her if she wants to take a walk. She says no I'm too tired. I say well ok let's go up don't worry I'll wait outside your flat you can take your shoes off and we can go for a walk. She gives the knowing smile. She asks me: "Do you work?" I give vague answer "I don't have a normal work schedule...". Persist at least 3-4 times for investment. Flipping between taking a walk and going up to her flat. The last time I persist goes like me: I understand, you're tired... I really dek why you're wearing high heels..." She sighs in agreement. Me: So you agree! (with the undertone being let's go up to your flat haha). No no I don't agree. The time comes that we have to go separate ways. I say ok and go my way. Lesson learnt: Lost opportunity. I should have said I'm going to send you to your lift lobby, went with her and bought myself more time.

Overall remarks:
Push the situation further. Keep up the screening. Go and actually build social momentum with many different people. Don't use it as an excuse to not cold approach.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Gonna change up the field reports a bit since their getting quite boring and time-consuming to write.

Context and spatial circumstances will not be described unless they are particularly memorable or lesson-worthy. In fact this applies to anything other than the chick.

Nothing will be described unless it is particularly lesson-worthy.

If the interaction didn't last longer than 2 minutes (what has mostly so far been the case), I'm just going to have a one sentence description of the most memorable part of the context in which I approached the chick.

If the interaction lasts longer than 2 minutes. For now, I will add a 1 sentence description of the chick. This will change WHEN my interactions start consistently extending beyond 2 minutes.

Last edited:

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Time spent: 2 hours (Going out specifically to do game)

1. Taiwanese Chick in a park who was doing a fast-walk workout in a circuit. She walked past me from behind and I simply said "Working out huh". She slowed down slightly to talk to me but her pace was still faster than me. I persisted at least 4 times to get her to slow down but failed.

2. Spoke to this chick for roughly one hour or more. She's from Gujarat in India and I didn't find her attractive after she took off her mask 20 minutes into the conversation. I was using her to build social momentum but I couldn't even find the guts to end the conversation so it dragged on. Lesson learnt: Somehow I get a very different feeling when I'm just trying to build social momentum and when I have intent. I tried to deep dive her but ran into resistance when she refused to answer my question "What is the happiest/saddest thing that you feel in your life?" and asked me to answer the question first. Will find the solution to this. No date from this because it was so hard to make the transition from friends to intent. Will avoid this kind of interaction completely.

Overall remarks:
A bad day. Question: How am I going to avoid wasting time on girls which I do not display intent with? Solution: Save any form of deep diving for approaches with intent. Try to stick to jokes, commenting, and banter for building social momentum.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Time spent: 4 hours (Going out specifically to do game) 530-930pm

Built social momentum by saying hi to joggers. and cyclists and saying 1-2 sentences to half the people I see as a I walk towards game training ground.

Went to buy dinner and had a gangster-like conversation in Standard and Mixed Chinese with the people who run cheap food stall at place where I train game

From this point on I'm carrying a plastic bag of my dinner for next 2 hours.

1. Approached Malaysian chick who was heading to work. Opened while waiting for a subway train using "Hi... Pause (She looks up)... I'm bored... Pause ... What are you doing?" I ask her what her work is. When we get on the train she sits down next to some other people and I don't push the interaction further because I'm afraid others will call me out on how I'm not supposed to be talking to people in public with Corona. Lesson learnt: Next time just keep pushing the interaction and let people call you out and see what happens. I should have sat next to her an have the opportunity for incidental touch. Don't be afraid to get warnings for talking to other people during Corona by members of the public or public services staff.

2. Got on a different train. Chick was looking down at her. I say "Hi/Hello" twice. Third time I say abit louder "". She's still looking down. Once again: Do some attention grabbing move or wait for her to look up before saying hi or opening

Try to maintain social momentum by

Scouting out a park to take Vietnamese girl on a date. I don't approach and just keep walking because sky is getting dark and I won't be able to scout park properly once its dark. I lose social momentum

Sky gets dark. I reach the university next to the park. I finally find a table to sit down and eat. There are two tables in middle of grass patch. Cute chick is sitting on one of them.

3. It's either I fcked this one up or I just don't like the way this approach went. I think both. She's sitting at the table behind. I walk towards sitting with my back facing her at table in front of her. As I am getting to my table, I say hope you don't mind if I'm here. (Mistake already). I put my food and sweater down but now I'm turning my head to face her as I talk to her so I'm chasing. She's a law student and I try deep diving about whether she likes it. The mistake I make here is that I have a judgemental attitude towards people who study law because I think its something that drains your personal life away. Have to find a justification that makes me respect people who study law. Get more exposed to lawyers. Problem: She's facing me wearing short shorts and the tables we're sitting on are bench style so I have the full length of the skin of her legs directed at me and I just cannot keep my eyes up. Will find the solution to this. At one point she asks me what year of university I'm in and I tell her. I follow up saying: "Well it wouldn't really matter that much" (Mistake again). Her smiling gets more and more fake. She says she has to take a call and leaves with her stuff. Lessons learnt: A very good training experience for deep diving. I've never actually really deep dived before. This pointed out to me that I have to work to dispel the remaining things I am judgemental about.
I failed in my cold reading that she didn't like law because she actually wanted to pursue a career only that she didn't like the exams. Don't be so quick to judge the next time.
At some point in time in the conversation, I asked her what her name was. I always feel awkward coming out and saying "I'm Y (btw)..." so I always just ask "What's your name?". This time after she said her name I immediately told her what my name was without her asking. Chasing mistake. Next time. If she doesn't ask for your name, don't offer it and leave it a mystery. Additional thing to do: Read the "She doesn't need to know your name" article again

Overall remarks: The park was dead after 7pm. I can feel that less people are having the mood to go out and much fewer IOIs as time passes further into the period of harsher restrictions due to Corona.

General strategy improvements:
1. Go for girls who are younger. I generally somehow end up going for chicks who are 35++ not that I am sure of their age but I don't think that this estimate is incorrect.

2. In addition to screening for mood and attraction, I will also begin screening for the more outgoing I-want-to-get-approached personality.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Time spent: 4 hours (Going out specifically to do game) 530-930pm

Built social momentum by saying hi to joggers. and cyclists and saying 1-2 sentences to half the people I see as a I walk towards game training ground.

Went to buy dinner and had a gangster-like conversation in Standard and Mixed Chinese with the people who run cheap food stall at place where I train game

From this point on I'm carrying a plastic bag of my dinner for next 2 hours.

1. Approached Malaysian chick who was heading to work. Opened while waiting for a subway train using "Hi... Pause (She looks up)... I'm bored... Pause ... What are you doing?" I ask her what her work is. When we get on the train she sits down next to some other people and I don't push the interaction further because I'm afraid others will call me out on how I'm not supposed to be talking to people in public with Corona. Lesson learnt: Next time just keep pushing the interaction and let people call you out and see what happens. I should have sat next to her an have the opportunity for incidental touch. Don't be afraid to get warnings for talking to other people during Corona by members of the public or public services staff.

2. Got on a different train. Chick was looking down at her. I say "Hi/Hello" twice. Third time I say abit louder "". She's still looking down. Once again: Do some attention grabbing move or wait for her to look up before saying hi or opening

Try to maintain social momentum by

Scouting out a park to take Vietnamese girl on a date. I don't approach and just keep walking because sky is getting dark and I won't be able to scout park properly once its dark. I lose social momentum

Sky gets dark. I reach the university next to the park. I finally find a table to sit down and eat. There are two tables in middle of grass patch. Cute chick is sitting on one of them.

3. It's either I fcked this one up or I just don't like the way this approach went. I think both. She's sitting at the table behind. I walk towards sitting with my back facing her at table in front of her. As I am getting to my table, I say hope you don't mind if I'm here. (Mistake already). I put my food and sweater down but now I'm turning my head to face her as I talk to her so I'm chasing. She's a law student and I try deep diving about whether she likes it. The mistake I make here is that I have a judgemental attitude towards people who study law because I think its something that drains your personal life away. Have to find a justification that makes me respect people who study law. Get more exposed to lawyers. Problem: She's facing me wearing short shorts and the tables we're sitting on are bench style so I have the full length of the skin of her legs directed at me and I just cannot keep my eyes up. Will find the solution to this. At one point she asks me what year of university I'm in and I tell her. I follow up saying: "Well it wouldn't really matter that much" (Mistake again). Her smiling gets more and more fake. She says she has to take a call and leaves with her stuff. Lessons learnt: A very good training experience for deep diving. I've never actually really deep dived before. This pointed out to me that I have to work to dispel the remaining things I am judgemental about.
I failed in my cold reading that she didn't like law because she actually wanted to pursue a career only that she didn't like the exams. Don't be so quick to judge the next time.
At some point in time in the conversation, I asked her what her name was. I always feel awkward coming out and saying "I'm Y (btw)..." so I always just ask "What's your name?". This time after she said her name I immediately told her what my name was without her asking. Chasing mistake. Next time. If she doesn't ask for your name, don't offer it and leave it a mystery. Additional thing to do: Read the "She doesn't need to know your name" article again

Trying to build social momentum: Spoke to this guy called A who works at the bread/pizza/cakes shop near the park for social momentium and offered to buy him food. He probably thought I was gay. Lesson learnt for making friends with staff don't offer to buy people food so early in meeting them

4. The conversation with A broke off. Then I reinitiated the conversation. Then broke off. Then brown-skinned chick who just finished working out walked into the shop. Just as the conversation with A was getting awkward I turn and start talking to the girl I say one sentence "Did you just work out" and chicken out. I was afraid that A and the other staff in the shop would think and kick me out for hitting on her which theoretically I am. Solution: DK

5. Made the same mistake of approaching without intent. Will not document the interaction. Just a waste of 30 mins of time. In terms of a solution to getting dragged into/not having the aggression to exit an intent-less conversation with a girl, I will keep pushing things forward in the direction of sex. That should either get me what I want or get the girl to end the conversation on her own haha

6. Was nearing my home: About 930pm at night. This slightly fat but tall and broad chick was jogging and as she jogged her huge tits bounced obviously. As she passed by me, I did not try to stop her, I said "Jogging so late at night?" She gave the knowing smile and slowed down and uttered something I can't understand and jogged on the spot then started jogging again. I screamed "hey stay here!" she kept running. Next time: Do the policeman stop that's still better than this I feel

Overall remarks: The park was dead after 7pm. I can feel that less people are having the mood to go out and much fewer IOIs as time passes further into the period of harsher restrictions due to Corona.

General strategy improvements:
1. Go for girls who are younger. I generally somehow end up going for chicks who are 35++ not that I am sure of their age but I don't think that this estimate is incorrect.

2. In addition to screening for mood and attraction, I will also begin screening for the more outgoing I-want-to-get-approached personality.

Reactions: YS.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Time spent: 6 hours (Going out specifically to do game) 3pm-9pm

2 min social momentum

1. Probably some 15-16 year old chick learning how to skateboard seeing how she was just standing on her skateboard motionless. I simply say "skateboarding huh?" She says yea. I ask her where she lives and she lives in the building she's right outside of. I say let's go this was and she says a very strong "No.". Nothing much here

30 second social momentum with chick working at ice cream shop
2-3min social momentum with the people I having been buying lunch from for the past 2 days. Starting to make friends
Found a corner to eat lunch. Lost social momentum

2. European chick wearing leopard skin short pants and sleeveless tanktop in supermarket. Opener: "i'm bored..." Approach anxiety gets to me. She's very unfriendly but I stay there and act like there's something going on between me and her. She's annoyed "Do you need anything?" I say "No". "I'm just bored". Mentions her husband waiting for her outside. Lesson learnt: Don't say no to a girl

3. Leaving the building with the supermarket tried to talk to this 40-50 year old probably chick no response. I thought I had an IOI from her think she's just being nosy and staring at people.

30 seconds ocial momentum with sales girl outside Chinese Pork Jerky stall. I just ask what time they open and what time they close. Why they still have to stand outside the shop despite there being no customers. There's one salesgirl and one salesguy. Sales guy looks at me like I'm a wierdo. I'm gonna go back there this week and keep just talking to the girl and not talk to the guy. Try to test the guy and see what he does. Then I'm gonna make friends with the guy.
30 seconds social momentum with sales girl outside bank branch asking her for directions to subway station even though I know where it is. Perhaps I should make my social momentum building longer.
Social momentum just screaming out loud from below an escalator to people on the escalator asking for directions to the subway. There was a mother and daughter who I have a feeling are both attracted to me from the way they looked at me before they got on the escalator (screened them out). They immediately look at their phones when they hear me screaming for directions. Raising me voice in public seems interesting may do that more often
30 second social momentum talking to people at a bread shop, asking for opening hours and what bread they sell

4. slightly fat but bangable Japanese chick in the subway station. She IOIs me twice by putting the hair that normally droops in front of her face behind her ears twice. I go up to her and say "what brand of bag is that?" Coach bag she got from Japan. I relate to her saying that I have Japanese friends who I met in school "a long time ago" (I'm early 20s and she's probably late 30s) and she gets excited that I relate to her in this way I tell from her tone of voice. Apparently she's waiting for someone in the train station. I chicken out. Lesson learnt: Fcking stop chickening out because they are waiting for someone even though you know or it's probably their husband/boyfriend. There are not enough opportunities to be wasting these. Solution: Try continuing to push as though it doesn't make a difference that there's a husband or boyfriend. Don't mention or bring up husband/boyfriend.

5. Next stop I get off and there's this Filipino chick with a bangable body giving me some mild IOIs since inside the train. I upper-arm-tap her from behind her on an escalator and she immediately turns around takes off her mask and is receptive to talking to me. There's too much acne on her face for my liking like really quite a bit

Social momentum talking to the staff of a health essentials shop

6. Talked to this chick who just finished buying groceries and was walking past me. She stopped. I said with no good reason. I said "Do you want to walk this way?" She said "No". Solution: Don't ask for investment so early (30s into conversation) just prolong the conversation, train deep diving, and actually get better at deep diving.

7. Park. Approached chick who was walking her dog and the dog trying to pee everywhere to mark it's territory. People walking by so I chickened out walking away after my opener. Solution: There is no use promising myself with words to get rid of anxiety from public judgment. Actually go and count the number of time that I fail in the interaction due to this anxiety and count the number of times I manage to overcome it.

8. Caught by a chick jogging who then smiled as a result exiting a seduction location I was scouting out in the park. I raised my voice at her 3 times "Hey have you been in here before" doesn't stop joggin no response

9. Was walking into a secluded pathway leading to a secluded part of park. I turn my head behind to talk to the girl and she immediately turns around and walks in opposite direction

10. 8-9 European chick waiting outside entrance to subway station for her boyfriend. She IOIed me by checking me out while I was quite far away. Three things I did well here:
Positioning: I walked past her as though I was going into the station and stopped nearly exactly in front of her. I turned my head to her and said Are you working out? She turns her head to look in the direction behind her while her body is still facing me. Me: Are you waiting for someone?
Naturally being unfazed when she snickered "haha..., my boyfriend". Not my intention to be so natural but at least I did it
1 chick and 1 guy nearby who was watching me and I hold my ground for about at least 1 minute with this girl.

Then I chickened out because she said she's already been waiting for her boyfriend a while.
Once again: take a results-based every-time- approach to getting over anxiety from public judgement for approaching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Time spent: 3 hours (Going out specifically to do game) 6pm-9pm

1. Filipino chick who sort of who seemed like she herself was "in the field". Approached and got her number while I was on the way to do on date at park with the Vietnamese chick. Didn't follow up with this chick over text . Mistake.

2. Date with Vietnamese chick.

3. Approached South Korean chick on very wide street at night. Said she was walking a long distance to a shopping mall which she was interested to know how to get to. Mistake: I offered to take her there and actually took her all the way there.
Lesson on deep diving: The conversation got to: A point where I was asking what she cares about and her response to that was the single word "Money". Should have asked but judgementalism got the better of me again.
Investment: I should have not actually brought her to where she needed to go and made a plan on the spot and made her follow my plan or change the way she was taking to get to her final destination.
Even if the approach has intent: You have to always be getting investment.
Failed test: Me: Let's take the train there. It's faster. Her: But I want to walk to get exercise.

Overall remarks: Somehow I'm running out of ways to set up a date because all venues are closed and the only way to go on a date with someon is to go to their house/work out at the park. Which is a valid date so still no excuse to not be setting dates. Good idea: Use the Corona situation to justify setting and going on a dates at/near a girl's place. There is no reason why a first date cannot happen at a girl's place.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Time spent: 2.5 hours, 530pm-8pm
Number of IOIs missed due to anxiety from public judgement: 7
Number of times I hit on an IOI and overcame anxiety from public judgement: 2

1. Half IOI essentially just naturally glancing at me, and I missed this British citizen's escalation window: Chick who was walking her dog who probably lives alone. I approach her and the dog jumps at me. According to her dog is just overly playful. I somehow said I'm slightly scared when her dog jumps at me and she gives me a sign of interest, "Are you scared of dogs?", given that this is a street approach. Following that I get the "Nice to meet you bye" line.
Interesting lessons:
a. Learn to be more aware and react more quickly to very subtle levels of investment. Not sure what the exact solution to this is. Will attempt pushing for high investment from girl once I get subtle investment.
b. Be more creative when it comes to making instant date/setting up date ideas there's definitely more stuff to do despite the Corona situation. Good training

Venue problems from here onwards

2. Approach a Chinese-looking girl who didn't outright give me an IOI but I could tell was affected by my presence even from a distance. Could tell she wasn't there to work out and was going to change train in the station of the interaction such that we were going to split ways very soon. Had to try to set a date without any deep diving.
Solution: Just do the same thing. Cannot make the girl stop since public services staff are around.
Solution: Change the venue. Improve verbal game. Make every second count.
Good work cold reading that there was very little time for the interaction to last.

3. Approached European chick but then chickened out no point documenting.

4. Stood around at running path junction at the top of a hill in the park and waited for IOIs. Problem was that chicks jogged past and most chicks passing by here were heading to a different destination
4.a. Suddenly this chick standing behind me who was wondering about. Got blown off
4.b. Chinese blood Australian nationality Sydney Chick is walking towards junction and looking at me. IOI. Then asks me where the main gate of the park is. Don't manage to get investment.
4.c. Chick who was running then slowed to a walk at top of hill. Me: "Tired once you get to the top?". Blown off.

Solution: Think really fcking hard about finding a place where there are no public services staff/ police patrols, decent traffic, and a place where chicks stop rather than are just passing by. Find the best place I possibly can. Invest time into it.

5. Probably Central Asian chick at train station near my place who pretended not to hear me when I opened while walking on par. I walk faster and pretend to have given up on the approach and be off to my destination at a much faster pace than her. There was a place where the path split and turns out she was walking the same way as me. I slow down and turn around and try open her again and she looks at me with some sort of amused decisiveness in her face and directly says to me "Sorry I'm not interested!". I take off my mask and give a big smile and say "Thank you so much!". Her reaction: her smile actually widens when I take off my mask and smile at her so she's actually quite attracted to me. She's not wearing a mask. I realised how stupid I am for having worn a mask while training my game for the past few days.

6. Get blown off by some European chick

Overall remarks: Country makes wearing masks mandatory. Not a reason to stop going out. Just going to have to watch out for police patrols and avoid places with public services staff and approach without wearing a mask.
Realised that I've been chasing too much with my eye contact before I open. Get way more chicks checking me out when I'm looking at the sky or lost in thought when I'm taking breaks in between interactions. Solution: read the relevant article again. Idea: Don't look at chicks until the very last moment to hopefully catch them looking at you. Approach after they walk past.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Three days later
Time spent: 4 hours, 430pm-830pm. Going out half to meet new women, half to scout for better venues.
Not going to count number of IOIs I missed for now, still in the midst of adapting to Corona situation and finding best learning strategy

1. European chick who was with her kids said "I'm watching my kids"

2. Talk to another Vietnamese girl who tested me. And I sort of pass her tests. I get her number which reminds me I haven't texted her will text her now. I touched her briefly only. Lesson: Don't let the 1 metre apart restrictions reduce the amount of confidence I have for touch.

3. I don't text the other Vietnamese girl since the first date other than once. I go and chat to her directly at the place where she works. She's still nervous around me now visibly shivering. I also am shivering for some reason but she's shivering more than me... Good sign. I went to stop by her shop on impulse. Was this a good or bad move? Talked about second date and lack of places to go.

4. Some girl who glanced at me only briefly who was walking same way as me. After 30-40m of taking some turns, I turn my head and open with a not very good opener but with good natural confidence. Does not answer my questions. I do a takeaway by pretend to not care where she's going turns out she's going to the very exact destination I am going to. I reengage by telling her the exit she's trying to use to enter the mall to avoid me is closed. Then I ignore her immediately. takeaway 2: I on my own walk into the mall where there is security at the entrance. she's at least 10 metres behind me. Then I reengage one more time. She's in an unfriendly mood. Where she's going is "none of your business". Me "Tell me something that is my business". "Dude, just my your own business". Good: Learning how to use takeaways and the results and reactions are better. I'm persisting despite security nearby and still avoiding view of security and still improving.

5. Approach a probably married chick who had very warm reactions to me. I probably don't say let's walk this (opposite way) loud enough. She's says I'm going this way. "Take 5 minutes. Come walk with me". I keep nodding my head as confidently as possible (not ideal confidence) make musical exclamations of agreement with my vocal chords. She shakes her head with the "I want to but I can't" language. Next time kick safe distancing mindset out of the way and walk up to her and lead her by the upper arm.

6. Saw the Vietnamese chick (above number 2 again). Walking back to thye place I originally approached her. Me:"So you really do live here..." Her: Sorry I'm not free... Nothing much here: see whether responds to my text.

Some event happens that destroys my mood really badly. I dont recover from this

7. See chick short shorts across a traffic light crossing. She somehow did IOI me. But I half saw half didnt. I approach her at the worst timing possible. In the middle of the crossing. Next time pass by glance and smile preopen and preopen from behind probably do side stop.

8. Blown off by Korean chick.

9. According to her "going to see her kids". When she saw me she dropped to 50% of her speed was wearing frayed short shorts. Standard nice hair opener. She pretends not to heear me. Improvement: I act as if she has heard me which her after response confirms she did and just say do you want to walk this way. Observation: given number of IOIs I'm getting but no actual cooperation. It must be the case that a good number of chicks are having fun pretending to look at me just to see what I'll do for fun.
Important lesson: Learnt to up the aggression by 100-200%. Find ways to slowly scale up to this desired level of aggression. Given I'm quite a wimp currently
Use takeaways more: They help a lot. I'm in the position to start learning to use these

10: Chinese chick who was walking much further ahead of me on same long footpath. I went quite far out of my way to reach her and did not have confidence to preopen by touch. Have the confidence next time not that hard. After a while she was on and off responding to my questions. Not really giving investment. Learnt my lesson from previous time: command her to walk the opposite way. She says has to go home. Good: give up

11: Filipino in very tight work out attire saw from across street I know she noticed me and noticed my hesitation as well. She went up overhead bridge connecting two sides of road. I'm exhausted so initially decide not to approach and also because she saw me hesistate. Then I learnt it: Don't give up just because some girl see's weakeness in any part of your approach. Always keep pushing. Rejection is the only thing that should make me stop. Even in the reports of the advanced seducers are major fk ups which ARE RECOVERED FROM.
I turn around and walk up the bridge to approach her. Nice
She initially walks down the steps away from me. Then she comes back up pretending to do a stairs work out. I say words to her when she comes back up. Correct thing to do would have been immediately take her arm and prevent her from turning around and going back down. Again aggression

One major lesson: Slowly improve on the aggression. It's a major hurdle for me to pass. It's necessary since the country is quite conservative and people generally don't like talking to strangers. The girls need you to lead and take all the flak for the approach. I will do my best to learn to do so.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Strategy change:

The venues I frequent especially during the Corona period are very 35++ age concentrated. They have better logistics but worse for learning initial stage of approach. Solution: Will venture further to meet much younger women who so far in this journal I've only met what maximum 2? And with 1 of them is my very first date from cold approach...

Venues scouted today were areas which much younger chicks. Will see how that goes tmr.

Had to stop game for 2 days because of bad external life deadline management and a lot of work load. Settle the external shit well so that pick up doesn't get affected too much.

Training everyday is a lot? Really? Perhaps now is even the best time to train since all other commitments other than school/work have reduced.

Corona makes the situation a lot harder its true. Despite this I'm still learning pretty decently I feel. Even less reason to give up. Will improve even faster once we're done with virus.

Major strategy changes:
Aggression:
Age of girls who I approach: The main factor here is venue

Yet to be decided:
Still only approaching girls who are alone. If IOI from within a group let's try approaching. Without spending too much time on any group without investment.

To do:
Read article's that I said I would read over past 2 weeks

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Spent 4 hours

Borrowed a car to go scout out different locations for game. Only approached one chick the whole outing. Absolutely terrible. No excuses. Absolutely terrible.

1. Got blown off by chick.

Some overall thoughts:
Timing may be even more important than venue. People don't go out for walks/jogging before 530om because its too hot.
It's true that a lot of aspects of game have gotten tougher. The way to dweal with this is to get toughen myself up. What aspects of game have gotten harder?
1. Building social momentum. People working in shops and people on public transport are less willing to talk given it's not actually legal to talk.
Go to smoking corners where people are more relaxed. If most people are stuck up, find the people who are not so stuck up...
2. Anxiety from public judgement: I'm still paralysed by this fear. Especially when I get IOIs which I am still getting on public transport which is fully monitored by security cameras and there are people around.
Every time I approach when other people are a risk, make it count. Change my thinking so as to convince myself that there is no such worry as Corona.
The concept of counting the number of times I fail to overcome the fear or I succeed in overcoming the fear is not very useful. The only true cure to this is to actually bolt into the fear
Mindset: Tell myself for every single approach with significant number of people around, "this is all I have, if I don't do this now I'm nothing"
3. Facial expressions covered by masks. I initially said I wouldn't wear a mask. But to even get on public transport or into malls they deny entry to people without masks.
4. I'm afraid of how women will react when I try to break the touch barrier. Because of Corona. This is plainly a frame battle that I have to fight with myself. The main mindset to build is that I am not supposed to be approaching anyways so just go all out. This should not make a difference. In fact it is good training for remaining unfazed when women do not react well

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Spent 4 hours

Did not take the car today and instead journeyed far using the subway to

1. Blown off by brown-skinned chick

2. Blown off by fat European chick

3. Vietnamese chick who lived in Russia and America approached when there were very few people around while waiting for second train when changing Subway lines.
New circumstances:
First time carrying interaction in subway cabin with quite a lot of people. Overall I fucked it up
Chatted to her on the train and was heading the same way. People in the subway watching the fuck out of us and I couldn't handle it. Chick was less worried about it than me. Good observation: The chick is as much at fault as I am for talking. Additional lesson: Doesn't matter how the chick feels I just have to deal with how I feel.
Tests:
She said "guess where I'm from", I can't think of how to counter, I shrug it off I say "it's quite hard to tell"
I try to get her to say a sentence to me in Vietnamese. She counters by saying she needs to know my age because you need to use age for pronouns in Viet (this is actually a fact). I say just assume I'm older than you (she's def older than me). I lose this frame battle by giving up on making her say something in Viet. She was just not giving any Vietnamese to me acting like "she's noot used to it" even though she spoke to her parents in Viet last night
Investment:
She initially lies to me about the stop she's getting off at and then tells me the truth halfway into the conversation.
Miss escalation window: I'm just uncontrollably shivering. This is a good thing. My muscles will learn to relax as I tackle this circumstance more.

4. Blown off by another chick at destination location. Location at destination turn out to be more concentrated with younger chicks than I expected and many more IOIs but also quite a few people watching. Will think and decide where is best moving forward.

5. 30 minute long interaction with very conservative chick who I keep fighting with for investment but don't get nearly enough. Won't document

Overall remarks:
Didn't know destination location very well. I need to have a logistics plan. Public escalation is really really very difficult at this point in time. Will use the car when I can
General strategy:
Have to approach as many as possible. The way to do this is not to rush:
Aim to hit 4-5 girls an hour of which I am not even halfway there
Once hit and a conversation is going. Immediately start screening for logistics
Be an asshole: Bad logistics just drop her unless I believe her personality, mood and attraction are ripe for public escalation and there needs to be a plan for public escalation

Last edited:

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Spent 2.5 hours

1. Blown of by dark-skinned chick

2. Blown of by fat European chick

3. Had one very long and very lesson-worthy interaction with a Filipina chick who was 25. Will not document here and will directly write a field report on the interaction. Link to field report:

Last edited:

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Very brief plan before going out today:
Try to use car to cover as much distance as possible and get to as many 25-- chicks as possible.
Deep dive on the spot
Ask chick to take a drive
Drive to seduction location
Seduce in car

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Too late to edit above post now. Just jotting down some thoughts.

Thoughts over the past 5 days of gaming:
Approached only about 10-12 chicks over 5 days of gaming. Got blown off in more or less all of the interactions. Not completely blown off but unable to get any significant investement. Not very good. All happened while I am going about some daily routine. Won't document.

Positives:
1. Put a lot of time into finding good locations and understanding the moods of people in the constantly changing Corona situation
2. Country imposes stricter Corona virus measures. As I have decided, still not strict enough to stop me from my seduction-learning plans.

Information/thoughts gathered on what venues to pick up at:
1. Higher anti-slut defence during Corona virus period: Any kind of approaching (saying hi asking any question etc) immediately gets the attention of everyone around
2. Actual risk of being called out by public services staff
Response: Have found a road junction that a lot of chicks frequent because it is the fastest way to get to a supermarket from a relatively dense housing estate. Chicks only come out after 5pm when it is no longer so hot. In addition, this junction is only crowded at this time on Fri, Sat, and Sun
Will not being approaching in malls or in Supermarkets as there are always public services people at the entrances/exits.

3. When it looks like it is about to rain, don't go out and spend time studying things/take disciplined don't-think-about-it-at-all breaks from seduction/regain pace with articles I need to read.

4. Exploring better locations for Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs: Will have to travel further to much more densely populated estates to explore and do this. Use car for travel and seduction. Will use the road junction for this weekend if doesn't rain. If it does rain, pretty much all seduction plans for the day are fcked. Follow up with the solution to this another day

Screening for chicks to pickup

I have realised how important screening is. Will actively screen for age and personality. Aim is to screen for age, mood and personality. Unfortunately, my history of screening for mood has been quite bad. A lot of times I thought a chick was not in the mood have been my most lesson-worthy interactions. Screen for girls who are 25--. Go only for chicks that wear really short lower body clothing. Greatest indication of personality. Don't screen for mood. Once you have the first two criteria. Do whatever possible to approach
Screening for people to build social momentum
This is also and important skill to train. Since there are not so many of the chicks I'm screening for, I have to utilise the breaks between encounters with these chicks to maintain my social momentum. Simply be aggresssive. Train deep-diving. If from experience I run into a better strategy for executing this. Will follow up.

Charging in and attracting attention or following her slightly to a more discreet place and opening from there:
Will try the following first to see what if its the better option: Since I'm screening for pick-me-up personality and young chicks. I think it would be better to go the more attention-grabbing route than follow her for a bit (they always know) and look like I'm chasing/have no guts. Still keep it as discreet as possible while maintaining a basic Idont give a shit who's looking vibe and push for greater isolation or movement away from first location immediately

Things that I absolutely have to work on if not I'm not going anywhere in seduction:
Deep diving. Have to test this out and come back with a much much more detailed plan to nail this

Themes to get reading on:
Push-pull: I have to be able to stop a woman from testing too much if she tests too much: Read on takeaways and any other related stuff
Any articles on car sex, read "Persian Milf" lay report on Car sex again
How to increase my sexual vibe: I really have to improve at this
Read on sex talk: Despite zero experience, try to implement this no harm trying
Articles on how much you should reveal about yourself
Any other articles on verbal game that I have experience a lack of in myself
Read she doesn't even need to know your name article

>