The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why Frame(Fundamentals) is Everything

I went out to attend a friend's party. I'm new there. It's a modelling event.

One thing that still rings in my head is how this guy, who is built like a bodybuilder, arms 1.5x bigger than mine would be hesitant and was quite too nice when i approached him. I approach him because apparently he was blocking my view when we watch the catwalk.

Yeap, Frame is everything. IT's funny the "boss" or "leader" tend to be the person who knows himself, no matter where you go.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
'Insulted' a Girl a few days ago

I just 'insulted' a girl a few days ago.

Basically i was washing my hands when a girl came in and wash her hands on the basin beside me. She wanted the soap and i move for her so she could switch basins with me, making it easier for her to wash her hands. My hands were full, she offered to help me press the water for me to wash hands.

and i decline politely!

Ok, not a good idea. Actually i "insulted" a lot of people by not taking gifts, gestures, whatever. Because i am so not used to people being so kind. When you improve your fundamentals, this things happen, and in fact i perceive Chase to receive this kind of things ludicrously a lot. I like people being kind to me, but sometimes i do get astound because i am not used to this kind of things. Anyway, she was quite annoyed by it, and look at me for a few seconds, wondering why i do that.

Now the idea is to not 'insult' more girls!! and people who give. :)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Her "Rebellious nature"

I find this very cute with girls. I observe it way too many times.

"When she argues back when she's happy and progressing to better emotions."

It's very cute when you stop and look at it. Given an example where she's so hungry and she buys lots of food. She is happy to buy those foods and share with you, and when you asked her if she can finish it, she will go to this "rebellious nature" and questions you back with one sentence before going after what she wants, which here, is EATING of course.

It's cute looking at it.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Focus is where your reality lies

An ex girlfriend is getting married in February.

I felt abit, i felt sad but then, i look again, "Isn't that the guy who dump her on and off?" and i was like yeap, there he is. Before some guys curse me if i have something against marriage, i will like to note that i believe in "Never say Never", but let's go on this.

Where Complacency lies? Beliefs.

I realize something. We all believe that life is hard, and we must struggle and fight. Am i right? Yeap we getting that.

What if we examine our beliefs? If you say that you love to have lots of sex with girls but then you do otherwise. This means you don't believe it.

To all our PUA community, let's ask ourselves, If we are against marriage, Doesn't marriage be the point of Focus?

Our beliefs determine much of our lifes, even in our own perception. So becareful of what you wish for or what you fight against, or what is going on most in your head. Words are nothing. It's your focus, your perception, your expectations. It's what you perceive "about or against" most of the time, that makes your life complacent and you don't even know it.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Handling Girls Pressure to make you buy things for your Friends

Hi Guys,

Sometimes you would end up with a girl friend, whom you never expect to go walking around town mainly because you had to wait for a shop queue, or preparation of cake, or the next class is going to be in 3 hours time.

Some girls will ask you to buy things for their girlfriends. Not her girlfriend, but a girl friend which is your friend as well.

IT's important to know that the conversation she initiates to get you to buy things is innocent or i would say, normal. But it is highly important to know what is the occasion that you buying for.

Are you buying her girl friend, which is your friend as well because of?

Birthday?
Party exchange gifts?
Buying her a shoe, or clothes so as to give back what she offered a long time ago?

If she, your girl friend, ask you to buy things for her girl friend (which is your friend as well), It's better to decline if there's no absolute reason. Here's a convo example.
Emmerline: Do you always go shopping with girls?
Zac: I used to it. ( p,s I am not a shopping guy. :) )

We continue talks about shoe, clothes, fashion since i am the kind of guy who likes to know things, even women fashion as well.

Emmerline: This shoe is nice. We should get this for Gen.
Zac: *quiet, non chalant, looking at the range of shoes*
Emmerline: There's a lot range of shoe here.
Zac: *quiet, non chalant, looking at the range of shoes*
Emmerline: We should get a shoe for Gen.
Zac: Nah... I think we should not get a shoe for Gen.
Emmerline: Do you think we should give Gen a call and ask her what sizes she wear?

From here, she sounds abit nervous, while certainly looking for some sort of approval from me.

Zac: There's a lot of shoes here. I think we should not get shoes for Gen. She might not like it (although she did gave her a call. *facepalm*). We also need to check her shoe size, and whether she's comfortable with the shoes. Shoes are all made differently, there's also different country sizes and it might not fit. I think it's better that if we bring her here and ask her to try the shoes.

Emmerline: Oh... Do you think we should bring her here to try the shoes?
Zac: I think it's better if we bring her here. There's also many other fashion shoes as well.
Emmerline: I think we should buy... (persistence i see here)
Zac: Nah... I think it's better if we bring her here. Come let's go.
Emmerline: *happily follows*
It's important to note that i am not assertive or be so firm to her, because we are friends for quite two years. It's our few times going out shopping when we are free. I think it's better to not kick her ass or a friend's ass for that matter.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Coincidental Fact or Are We Just Ignorant?

I dun want to associate this with religion, because everyone will start saying their religion is right and there's exaggerated biasness. When Chase noted to move fast when i first found his website, I still wonder.....

Our nature moves fast

Skin cells replaces themselves everytime it gets scratch, cut. (even replace themselves when it's healthy)
Plants grow when they are given exactly what they need, If a rose plant needs this and that and you do it, it grows faster.
Time is moving faster today
Your body is a ridiculous amazing machine and honestly i believe that most humans are too reckless of their body, since the human body while it's fragile, it recovers well.

Things are fast.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why You need to ask your Mentor how and what he did what he did in his field

Hi Guys,

I think that on the way to become successful at anything, A lot of guys tend to overemphasize habits, and that we should follow them the rich or successful people. And yes this is true. We should follow advices since the mentors or people we aspire to be are there... But

If there's one thing i observe with Successful people, and this is true. Some of them actually give advice that while on the ears, it's good but because they in a different field, you think back and realize there's a loophole there. It's not really applicable to you

Like given an example, where a guy who writes a book and he is successful, When a person ask him a question from other fields, He (the successful guy) will tend to want to answer the question because, afterall, he is successful. But the thing is, he is successful with books, not writing music (as an example here).

So it is important for the student, to be well aware and ask how does his idol/teacher did it or observe him really well in what he does in the field. (And the teacher to know his abilities. It's a two way act.)

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Statistics of lays

BarryS1 recently noted his results. I realize that for every 50 cold approaches, you get at least 1 girl (for a lay).

50 girls = 1 lay.

and this is also happen to be most guys that doesn't do cold approaches. (My first girlfriend was after knowing 50 girls, in a way.) Push aside social circles, and most guys will be like this statistic. I mean the guys who have no knowledge about attracting women. The good thing about this numbers is that it gets lower and lower when you get good at it.

Chase past comment, I noted his ratio was about 1 out of 25. I probably believe this is the number of all Master PUAs. I perceive Chase numbers with women are higher although, 10 girls = 1 lay.

Yeap, i am not surprised if his statistics are that.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How Online girls drag you away from your objective, that is to meet her.

HI Guys,

Online girls have this pattern.

IF she drags you away from the conversation, the initial conversation you started, She doesn't have that much interest.

Really. Give you examples.

If she ask why you like this photo and that photo, Cut off.
If she ask what you doing later, Cut off. (This is very different from girls when you meet offline)
If she ask you questions, Cut off.
If she says she's doing this and that without reason, Cut off.

Basically, I learn that if she likes you, she gives you things to talk and ways to figure things around. There's some girls who are genuinely busy but likes you. But there's some girls who are just online, giving you baits to eat but never go out to meet you.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Reading Inexperienced Girls

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4858

Hi Guys,

I found this for myself. Not all point applies to one girl, but some girls have all of them, makes it too extremely inexperienced girls.

1)Every point of destination on the date you go, she ask (but she still follows)
2)Either expects you to pay for a date fully by expecting it (cannot blame her, societal upbringing) or Innocently pushing herself to pay her own meals
3)Asking "funny" questions incessantly. Funny questions means something not related at all, and constantly.
4)Quiet and slightly hesitant on what's next, whether it's going to dinner, or the next activity like EVEN WALKING!
5)Excited and Annoyed in a mix bag that it can be sometimes hard to see a "hook point".

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Want to Know yourself? Here's a hack. You will be amaze by it.

Hi Guys,

Want to really Know yourself?

Start paying attention when you view or say somebody/something/experience as a label.

Given an example,

You meet a girl, and she's very beautiful. Suddenly she turn bitchy towards a guy because he was getting too close to her. Now...if you're a guy, you be thinking from two perception/perspective....

1)You think what a bitch she is. The guy wasn't standing so close
2)He was abit intrusive.

The first perspective was you thinking what a bitch she is. The second perspective, you had empathy for the girl.

So...

If you are operating from the first perception, you probably had some girl who was bitchy to you and thus sometimes you attract this kind of incidents

If you are operating from the second perception, you probably seen girls been disturb like this all the time, and there's also an element of whiteknight.

We mostly attract the events in life from our perception. (and everyone has this power, and they can be reckless). So you be amaze what you learn about yourself when you stop and just remember why you label a person, or an event, or an experience. You get to know yourself more.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A Power to add to Fundamentals, i don't know what this is.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4812

I was going to the swimming pool. I need to refresh myself. I use the pool to lighten my muscles. Sometimes i prefer going there weekly, it helps lighten up my mind, but recently it hasn't lighten up my mind, but rather i have people looking at me like i am one superstar. They feel like i am someone they can talk to. A girl saw me when i was going to the jacuzzi pool. It's a somewhat water jets spray from the pool. She kept looking at me and went into auto rejection when i didn't open her. Her back was totally turn towards me as i sit in the pool, lighten up as the water jets spray onto my back.

Then she turn, look at me, she look half-annoyed, and half-intrigue. She wonders how come i was so relax, looking at her when she was indeed annoyed, and intrigue at the same time.

Now here is a guy, which i am referring to myself, have a injured back, my spine is a bit C shaped, and i have a ribcage bone popping out of my left body because i lose weight. I have not been able to cover my left bone on my ribcage because i lose weight, i injured my shoulder muscle and i have a runner's knee that is on the way to recovery. So let me ask you guys, How does a guy like me, (whom that girl see has left bone popping up out of his left side body, looks skinny than usual, my legs are skinny because of the runner's knee, my shoulders are slightly misaligned because of gym, makes my shoulder muscle aches when i go to the gym now) suddenly make a girl who is reasonably beautiful, great legs, go auto rejection?

The word, Present.

I don't know what this is. Fundamentals is super important, and i encourage everyone to work on it, because it breaks all barriers. Maybe that's an overstatement for me to say but I guess Chase has that right to say it. For me, this "Present" doesn't come from a place where it's fundamentals, because fundamentals means your walk, your talk, your way of doing things.

But if i were to say what this "Present" is, it is that you are doing those things. (and i post about this before, Present. but i don't know what this is)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm not Special. Emotional Association is everything.

I'm not special, This is as honest as it can be.

I left an voluntary organization a month ago. Backstabbing, politics, personal interest, whatever you want to call it, The place has become something where everyone just drag each other to do stuff and the people in charge of the group are just people who are either "fuck up" or "just there".

When i enter the organization, i was very well liked.

I was well liked. People actually look up to me and we have fun and stuff, but this people are also people who are involve in their personal conflict of interest. But then the negative aspects of the organization and the people themselves have turn negative that a lot of people was very unhappy, and the public which is made of group of young teenagers to mid 30s start to see this things. I decided to leave the organization, knowing i don't benefit there, and i don't meet women there (small number of decent ones). and a lot of people wanted me to stay but then when i left, there was abit of tension but nobody really impact when i left, although a lot of people ask why i left, and some call me personally.

Which brings me to this point, Chase has teach me a whole lot of things, and one thing he teaches in the old Girlschase forum that he post it here, He noted this.

1)Frame is everything.

Chase gave an old example of a husband asking for forgiveness from his wife about him beating her. It's an amazing story.

and the next one i think i learn that is almost as impactful as the first one, is this.

2)Association is everything.

I don't want to lie to myself but i do feel offended a slight bit that people only fight for me a little bit. My Western guys here, Martin Luther King, He's black and when he was assassinated, all black/african americans (no racism intended) went on riots and that includes middle class black/african americans. I'm not advocating that my friends should start rioting or burn things so as for me to come back to the organization but i realize i been lacking emotional association very deeply.

I mean look at Association or rather Emotional Association, I can tell you all the companies that has survive until today. IT all has Association.

1)Mcdonalds
2)KFC
3)A&W
4)Nike
5)Adidas
6)Tag Heuer
7)Ferrari
8)Real Madrid

They all have Association, or rather Emotional Association, and i gravely need to learn.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fake-Offended, A Tactic by some Girls

Hi Guys,

Just noted an article by DrexelScott and the title, on his web, Check that out.

Anyway i noted that some girls do fake themselves by being offended by certain things. I think the idea is to play cool and look for two things.

1)Whether she is faking it
2)Whether it's a value she believes in that you "offended"

I don't know why women do this. Once you see through them, Women who are not interested will go away, 95% of the time. This is what i observe.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Approach Invitations from Women, and going back and forth

Recently, i been quite surprised with women and behaviors. The Observations.

Anyway...

Scenario 1

I was preparing myself for my weekly jog, I jog/run two to three times a week, about 1 to 2km per session. I was preparing myself, found a girl looking at me from across the street, walk past me and then walk over again. I should have open her but oh well, guess i am out to jog then. Sometimes it astounds as how to women are socially attuned to their environment. Which is why when NarrowJ recently noted on male scent, i am not surprised at all. i have a bucket list of people looking at me, even guys when i am focus. That "being in the present" factor. Seems NarrowJ has been utilizing the male scent well too, Haha.

Scenario 2

Sitting in the bus, Saw this girl, i kind of look at her, decided to break eye contact when she's going to the back of the bus. It was an empty bus and she went past my seat, stop and going back and forth before sitting in my front seat.

Scenario 3

After my dance performance, i was pretty tired and hey this girl approach me when i was talking with my friends and my friends congratulated me on an amazing show. Little did i know she was a local singer who is reasonably known too, but oh well, she didn't say much and i didn't know her and she left before the conversation get going.

I must have hurt her ego, but i guess with successful people, they do get hurt when their status is not acknowledge. Not all of them, but how do i learn to be "down to earth".

Scenario 4

I was in the train, and i try to pre-open this girl. It's a pack train, and she's playing her phone. I try to do some sort of the Richard Gambler thing where you try to look the other side. I look at her and see what she is doing. and she's not budging. OH let's forget about it, and i be standing beside her on the pack train for the next 30 mins or so.

I thought to myself she's trying to give me approach invitations then, i might be overthinking, She look to my side one time, and look up front for the reasonably 30 mins or so. She never touch her phone much now. and i have that feeling that she's trying to give me approach invitations. When she alighted, she alighted as normal. It happens with other girls when other girls hesitant to alight the train. She however alight the train as normal. I feel there's an interest from both girls who either hesitant or non-hesitant to alight the trains. Because i was outcome independent. There was two girls who basically turn their whole body towards me in the train after i become outcome independent. One girl was annoyed i sat beside her, only to know i don't give a damn about her reactions and suddenly she became open. The other was pretty submissive, It's amazing looking at it.

It's amazing Outcome independent even without absolute abundance yet is working reasonably well. If one who learns Girlschase and really take male scent, basically take everything here and absorb everything here, even Women find it hard to resist, and this (Girlschase) has work for the guys, noting their field reports. Girlschase is working for a whole lot of people, and reasons where the readers are not totally from the US is one example. A bit off tact here, but whatever. :)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How Women Compare Themselves. Beauty first!

I got a recent response from Chase on "When Girls get cold because you texting her friends". and i manage to come into a conclusion on how women actually compare between themselves.

This are observations from

1)Friends
2)Social Circles/Schools/Classes
3)Acquaintances

They compare by (Successive. Beauty first, Brains second)

1)Beauty
2)Brains

One might note that "Beauty" is subjective but it's only obvious between "physically attractive women" and "not so physically attractive women". and Women know that, beauty level within themselves. For men, it's all about getting women, and doing that by going to get the cars, the money, the house, being "white knights" but Women operate this in a different way. You can see it how women praise each other but rarely are strong women together. IF they are together, their personalities complement each other or they have a bigger objective/work/trip/school but often, it's the testosterone as we have that makes one the dominant one and the other the submissive one. You can say women compete like men, too but our ways and theirs are different.

If both girls are linear, (some girls are that, BFF and have great chemistry) Then all the better. :) Threesome.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Most Underrated Tactics i know of.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4359

Hello,

Here are some of the most underrated things ever given by Chase, i used it for me and found a few things for myself. You might ask, this are things i know, but i realize after you progress, you tend to be automatic in what you do, thus make you less present and not natural.

1) Pregnant Pause
2) Speak softly, (Not too soft but slightly lower than the average voice level)
3) Let girls see you. (It's like the third person view effect. and i don't know why, it seems to amplify attraction well for me.)
4) "Age is just a number" (when meeting older women, delaying your age, asking hers and only answer her if she ask after she answer her age.)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She needs to see how you handle her rejection

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4326

Hi,

I noted from a few guys in their field reports who along the lines noted that some girls they got laid from were girls who were not all into them, at first.

Reasons i learn, it might not be accurate but for me, how i see it.

1) The other guy she's seeing is terrible
2) You were outcome independent about her
3) The "Stalker" factor

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why You Sabotage your Relationship. You might not now know this.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4304

I found something among people i know of who were bitter with women.

They were not really rejected by women, In fact some of them actually had girlfriends in high school. But they tend to self sabotage themselves. Some of them get better with women after sabotaging their first relationship, while others tend to never recover at all. There's a common pattern i learn when i mix with this guys.

1) Your mother was not really good at being affectionate due to her own parents
2) Your father was divorced or wasn't around, much.

And yes, Touching is very important to women, children, and you too. Men needs touch too. So pls don't underestimate that touching means "feminine", and that you have to be a "man". You might just overlook things like here. and perhaps lacking of touch in your family when you were young made you passive aggressive today, self sabotage relationships because your parents weren't affectionate to you.

It's unfortunate but it's good to learn to not let this pass on to the next generation, if you want to have kids. Getting married or not, that's your decision. :)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How Beautiful Women behaves during Auto-Rejection

Hello,

I wanted to note this, that as you progress through life, The people who are more intelligent or more successful tend to be either good at emotional vampires, subtle with their acts (whether the acts is devious or not), and more honest and generous than the average person really is.

So i notice this with beautiful women.

Most women will go cold on you, angered and some may even attack you if you work in the same level on the company. But beautiful women do things differently, and in fact i am quite surprised by it, too.

They (beautiful women) however,

1) Distance themselves without walking as further as the Middle east (nah joking). They distance themselves reasonably.
2) Won't talk to you or address you directly if she's addressing friends or crowd together (and you are one of them)

and yea, they recover faster as well. "They get back to work", whether they feel hurt or they recover that fast, That's social grace to me. :)

Zac

>