The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Body Language Reactions

Apparently i have all this kind of reactions when i'm around.

Public:

Sometimes they do their own stuff. (normal)

Sometimes a lot of them from different directions will look at me. or when i walk towards them. (ooookkkay)

Sometimes the girls beside me will feel nervous, sometimes auto rejection, sometimes some girls even show their bodies to me, but looking down, their eyes in somewhat dreamland, (i wonder why).

Sometimes i am non-existent at all. (HAHA!)

Friends:

Some girls too excited, try to put me in a "leadership role".

Some girls will try to devalue me by putting me into liking somebody else. I don't know if that's devaluing but it does feel like it, sometimes.

Some girls will give me a hard look like they about to eat me up, after sometime. They will get nervous, sudden attraction.

Unattractive girls will get jealous once i am warmth with their friends.

Sometimes girls will ignore me in a mass meeting, ignoring me except everyone. Crazy things. :)

Guys:

Some get intimidated.

Some trying to win a staring contest with me.

Some look at me like who's this guy?

Conclusion,

I think my fundamentals is tight, Chase can't tell because he's not beside me. but if he does know, i hope he tells me as it is. I always want the guys who are the best in their fields to inspire me by showing me what am i doing wrong. LEt's alter things one at a time. :)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Being Polite.

Having guys worried that i take their girlfriends even though i tell the guy i am cool, because his girl is my friend. My God, Some people are just so insecure. and having girls turn and turn and turn and look at me, and when i look back, she just "stone" there.

I am like wanting to respond, be polite at least, but nah dah. Make an awkward thing between us. I'm like damn.... Sometimes i get auto-rejected for no reason, like sitting down, doing my own stuff. I guess it must be the focus i put in. GIrls are just crazy in their biological urge to "be a part".

True thing

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Unconscious Act on Girls

List of what i learn this week

1) I put girls on pedestals sometimes too. What i mean is that i unconsciously do things a "needy guy" would do with the girls i like, all too often, when she is what i want. "What i want" is subjective, there will be girls you like more than others. This is human, i want to lessen this, because it affects you one way, it's showing things that you're chasing her. I should take some time and study Chase article on "Things that make her think you're chasing her", whatever the name is, i find it some time soon.

2) I am quite surprised girl called me a bitch. Because it's an event practice, we be doing this all the way to April for a show. i be seeing her once a week, unless i'm out on course or work or whatever else. She must be quite annoyed that her "LJBF" fail. I notice the other guys trying to hit on her by going the Friends route. I guess that's what i called it. Well she's pretty but inexperienced, she do some things that makes me note that she is inexperienced, but she is learning game. Cannot blame her, Girls pretty as her, have to, unfortunately. Women can teach you a lot of things in social psychology.

3) "Too Focus" can kill you, i noted this. i been feeling lethargic, brain cells killing me. I learning how to understand where i'm at, and how to see myself working towards long term projects, like building my body, be great with women. This things take years, depends on the level you want to go. I must understand my frustration, sadness, tears, tiredness. I believe emotions is important. AS a guy commented on me, "The journey is important too." I shall note that, in fact, i did noted this too in one of my old post. It's good to be re-affirm in what you believe. :)

4) I used to be the guy who makes so much noise in school, and the other friend who was just aloof, cool and smart. Apparently you all know who wins. With fundamentals good, you tend to only see one winner, the Guy with the Law of Least Effort. I note this is important. With girls paying more attention to me nowadays, coupled with my reserved nature, which i preferred, although i can be an extrovert, i found that girls like men who are focused, attached.

and when i mean attached, it can also mean your girlfriend. Girls see themselves in you. It's just a nature of their selfishness. When you attached, It means you valuable. Not exactly a bad thing to view women this way, because society judges a man by the girl they have, or date. In essence, you can relate the two.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Casual notes

1) "Present" triggers women desire

Marty link that article, and from reading it, Women just love sex. The common misconception is that girls love bad boys. Girls love bad boys is only a part. Another part, is women love romantic men. So in a way, women like men who can drag them to hell and back to heaven the next second. :)

2) Idols today are most proactive in fighting back negative opinions.

Artist in the United states don't seem to feel "sorry" this days, and i encourage them. Just don't treat their fans like shit. Gotta love how Miley throw back her criticism at the audience. When people throw moral superiority, you throw back. I am sure Chase would agree with me. and 50cent interview, on Fear, years back. IT helps reinforce what you learn.

3) Masculine Quality Women

I have yet to see a Feminine Quality Women. For some reason, i haven't get the chance to meet them, I miss opportunities, they not in my social circle. and the only girls i know that are superbly beautiful, and pursuing degrees is a masculine women.

4) Losing Friends

I think it's more important to make it as if it didn't exist, be casual and laugh it off unless it's a serious matter. People don't like you taking their broom to sweep their floor most of the time. It's good to learn to know how to solve people's problems.

5) Gregg Braden and Law of Attraction

Finally, a guy, to me, He's like Chase abit, He came at the right time and it expands my knowledge more.

6) Actions speaks louder than words.

Sometimes even guys who are experienced get needy. and women see what you do. I have to find ways and also accept that women i prefer as in looks is going to be someone which i am more "focus upon". and also the need to slot myself in the "lover role" often.

7) I want to learn Law.

As for myself and my learning curve, I want to be knowledgeable in law, in "unofficial" ways. Not exactly going to school to study for now, but learning about law like a Paralegal or lawyer will broaden my horizon, and also protect myself, (Always try not to go there). :)

8) Women wanted Equality, and then they got carried away with Feminism.

and they resent guys for giving it to them. I have to say a part bit, is man's fault, but whatever you know. Women can't differentiate between work and sex. It's just the way they are. Saying women are "stupid" is really mean, Saying "Female logic" doesn't help either, but Women are "logically handicapped". :) U can't deny that, even religion supports this claim.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Girls i knew were all fucking smart

Highly Organized Individuals

I just noted the friends i made during 2010 to 2012.

The girls who were beautiful tend to fall on all this things, i just realize this.

1) Change boyfriends quite reasonably fast after breaking up
2) Very smart, GPA 4.0
3) Very beautiful
4) One of them is Student Leader President
5) Dancers who can dance very well.
3) Masculine
4) Assertive
5) More susceptible to fights, which happens and i see it myself.

and i believe high testosterone is the name of all this women.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Don't explain yourself. Women really, don't know everything.

Women don't know everything. (Even if they did, it's blurred once emotions are in)

A lesson i learnt,

Women don't know everything. YES, after meeting hordes of men, they are great at reading men. They categorize men fast, and this is where most guys end up in the friendzone. and although they are great at reading men, bring emotions in and they just lose, LOSE. Anyway, This is my observation, and this is the most idiotic, annoying piece of shit ever. This is the part that kills people, for most people, unfortunately. but it helps you grow, because of the contrast it creates. and you can start to work on your life one by one, because what i write to you below is a constant law that keeps doing unto you. You can always start.

Women are a reflection of your growth.

I don't know what this is, to be honest.

It's like there's this law in the universe that just makes men and women interconnected. It's ridiculous that humanity never talks about it. When you're sexy, and you meet women who act piss off or annoyed by you, but you make a move on her, nonreactive by her first behavior (without rewarding the first behavior), you will note that you become a guy who is stronger, nonreactive to women while also learning that she is not sexually liberated. (Women tend to be like that when they not sexually experienced). When you have limiting beliefs that you're short, you will just meet girls that will confront this on you. If it doesn't happen today, it happens tomorrow, (trust me, i hate this shit myself).

and yes, removing limiting beliefs is important. You have to say to yourself and mean it, Being short is good, Being Asian is good, Being American is good. whatever. and unfortunately, humanity tend to get so caught up in the smokes, and in the dating or PUA scene, It is GAME, DRAMA, NEG, BALL BUSTING, MARRIAGE, CANDLE LIGHT DINNER, TRAVEL, yada yada. Don't get me wrong, the smokes are great. IT's like fireworks, Shoot it up high and explodes, but there's no flares, it's not fun.

But our job has always been, MATE.

(and it just helps reinforces why "MOVING FAST" is what is all about. :) really. AND DON'T FORGET THE PLASTIC BAG!)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have a lot of dilemma in my head lately. One thing is perfectly clear to me. The world doesn't know what we doing. We don't know. I don't know, You don't know. On one hand, i found Girlschase, who solve all my dating problems. Business, and all the other stuff? Gregg Braden is one that is helping me figure my own thoughts. The Law of Attraction is BULLSHIT. It's too misintepreted that it is wishful thinking. and that the teacher cannot be wrong. That's complete BULL. and here is what i noted to Alek, on his latest article, here.

Not exactly an argument,

but the latest article by Alek sure hit the right notes. It's a really great article, i left a comment there but i note some personal points that i feel, though. I feel society is changing, on a whole lot of levels. I believe we are transitioning.

We are slowly losing confidence,

- no such thing as there's a "safe" job
- Economy keeps going into bad state every three to four years
- Growing resentment and believe that the government is not doing enough. (in a way, not getting it right)
- growing number of divorces, women who cheat
- more women are "fuck it" with what others think
- casual sex increasing
- more distinct contrast opinions, ideas, sensitivity
- Not really dedicated staffs, Uninterested sales people
- Service today is more about money, and even then service is lacking.

I feel that society is trying to halt our crash, We like trying to ease our own transition. But the thing is our pain becomes so obvious now, and i don't know if we do this because we do not know what to do next, or we trying to hide our own crisis.

My thoughts,

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A certain pattern

I went to the clinic to buy medicines because my mother needed it. I found this nurse quite cute. But i decided i be in big trouble if i approach her in a clinic where giving out medicines booth is so near to each other. SO i just talk to her and had a very cool relaxing demeanor. She seem to enjoy the interaction, too. Good eye contact, she's helpful, but when we say goodbye, there seems to be this awkward vibe where i feel and i assume she feels that i could have ask for her number or that we could do something more.

I feel this with some girls where i don't have to push hard, where i didn't talk about anything or approach her, i just talk to her, relax and maintain normal eye contact, let her see me if she breaks eye contact. I have to experiment this.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
3 variables

3 things i noted to Learn Faster

Hello,

I tend to learn faster when i have this 3 variables.

1) Constant meeting of new people/friends

2) Constant meeting of new women

3) Encountering Failures from the above two

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Girl Friends

Girl friends today are more closer and closer

I believe i need to bring this girls to a secluded location to know if i can actually skip steps, and if i can close with this girls. Chase noted that if you can skip steps most of the time, your fundamentals must probably be good already. Anyway I just find it highly intriguing girl friends whom i haven't seen in awhile or friends, sometimes new girls too, suddenly all give me this cutesy and give me this puffy eyes, and will hold my hand during my conversation with other people.

This girls put me in such trouble because they do it and they don't care while i am talking to people. and no, They don't do it to other people, it's only me, as if i am a dessert. I would like to find out if i can actually close with girls whom are friends, acquaintances, that are attracted to me today. Probably i need to consider the setbacks too.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Feeling down

HOpe my recent post help people. I have few guys texting me, they like my stuff. I am thankful.

I am feeling down. Tears, I'm human.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Not carrying Chase balls, but it's different (to me) when you see the subtext behind what he teaches. IT's like "walking the path" and "knowing the path"

After reading the post on marriage poll, i realize lots of things.

1)Action speaks louder than words, What is my desire?

i know a lot of guys who said they love their women, only to reverse on their decision months later and start getting laid again or cheat. But despite all the hypocricy we have and i know i have, I must know what is im looking for. And i must able to see others goals without judging them. One must start change by changing himself.

2)Every Girl is Different according to Everybody

I have been there, and i don't want to put more salts here. I had a girlfriend who empowered me to do greater things, But yea, we not that special, everyone moves on if you really realize it. The present is all we have.

3)A Teacher is only a point of reference.

Seeig things as "right" and "wrong" doesn't do it. It makes you hate your past teachers and i did hate some of them. I want to learn to make peace. When i see that marriage poll, it's all information and other people's values, Decision is mine and that's the power. and this is also conflicting beliefs show life is not black and white.

To some people, "Greed" is buying a Ferrari while others is buying excessive food.

4)Have more empathy for the girls i laid and women in general

This will take practice. I cut the "locker room talk" a long time ago.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Feminism

Imagine born into a society where you not in control of your life, You have to be submissive and you are promised rewards and going to Heaven. Well women don't believe that anymore. Women think that they are shit,crap,nonsense and personal interest from men to cover up all they ever wanted, Sex.

the line has been crossed.

Women are more fiery, more stuck up, more emotionally energized in their quest for a female dominated society while unfortunately still being impregnated by men all this while. But what's this war all about? That men sucked and women must dominate society, What is really going on, what is the problem?

MY Observation: What Society (individuals) and what Women want is in conflict.

1) Society wants Women to be chaste, virgin, religious and be submissive so they can go to Heaven or another one, bad (Sexual market) by creating a facade while they get what want. I see this often, Not just Islam and Christianity, Morals (as society(individuals) believed or made up)as well. Are people bad? Maybe. But it is like saying your mother is a bad person. and even our mums used to collect orbiters as well. Everyone is selfish.

2) Women want real protection for their own interest. and yes, every parents are allowed to discuss with their daughter to protect her by setting expectations but in today's world, it has become where parents interest and other people's/friends interest becomes the marriage. IT's no longer your marriage, let alone a relationship, It's a social institution.

I mean can you really blame society (individuals) when all you have is Facebook or your daughter to rant or "save" your lifes? There's a lot of things in life not black and white that's not addressed, is really making humanity suffering, and badly.

This is where Feminism is just a label, just as anything else. The problem hasn't been understood, or they(individuals) don't want to.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Direct and Too Direct

The funny side of things when you go too direct on Facebook when she needed some conversation. EEEKKS! It happens. :)

2cncgg1.jpg

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Jealous Men

I noted,

I saw Franco comment on married women and how a guy was beat up and stuff. Well yea, I am annoyed, i am really annoyed. Because most guys don't see that girls don't say this especially when you're hot. "Hot" i mean fundamentals. Recently, someone noted that not being a white guy is hard getting girls. I just don't get that part. I used to be fair skin but i played soccer and when i don't get air-conditioned, i'm black, and i get way more reactions with girls than when i am white.

As Chase said so himself, there will always be another guy who is jealous, whether it's her boyfriend, her friends.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Married women

I guess when marriages is glorified, entitlement among men is there. You know it's funny. Everyone has been cheated upon, Given a chance a girl shows you a slight hint that she likes you, you will persist and go.

I been on the receiving end of fail marriages of my parents, quarrels among families and cousins. To me, Women is never really yours, and society, probably 50% of the world men will need to commit suicide until they realize it's them and their perception of marriages.

We all been cheated, and i can say women are not innocent themselves. I have no problems detaching myself after i get hurt. Maybe that's an overstatement but i recover fast. Because as a child growing up with the constant struggles, and the passes of my elders, People will never really understand. SOmetimes i become immune to all this things.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My argument on "Been there, Done that".

At the end of Chase monogamy article, i thought to myself.

"This guys sleep with a whole lots of different women, and then suddenly promote monogamy".

Okay, I am not saying that Chase note that monogamy works for everybody, because he said not everyone settles, and yes there are old men and old women out there. IF you successful, you have easier time when you old, but when you're not, you a pervert...but i have noted this from a few people in the dating industry.

Richard La Ruina
David Tian

and recently The Tool/T Vaunswa wrote that his goal is to have a girlfriend even if it means, on the way to going there, he needs to become a seducer. Jesse just noted recently that even dicks get limp. In an interview conducted by David Tian with Richard in Singapore, Richard noted that he knew guys who were at London clubs, sleeping with a whole lot of girls and they are never happy.

To me, this is like what Chase noted in his Civilised Men article, where i am playing the young guy. Yes i am young, I am 24, but i am well aware that out of all this interviews, there's an element of "Been there, done that". But the problem with "Been there, Done that" is that to me, there's an element of slight judgement, that slight "other-ism" But times change and there's always things to learn.

i learn that,

1)I learn that i must know what it is that i want. As Richard La Ruina noted, There are guys who sleeps with thousands of women but they never happy.

2)I learn that times change, and that "lifelong learning" is real. I don't want to be that old guy who said "Oh i been there, i don't need to learn stuff".

3)I learn that priorities change, but i must always be open to learning new things, even if it means generally learn how things work in other fields, because you are busy when you get things going on in your life.

Sorry if this looks like a "jab" to all the guys who i know are the best in the fields, and i probably understand that women is something you already accomplished but yea... Knowing myself is harder than i thought. My past teachers had noted me for being conscientious. (and i have yet to write back philosophical debates with Chase, because he respond to my recent post in lengthy and i have many notes with me.. Gah! I need to think.)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Edit:

i don't want to be in a place where i call other people "lame" because i have been there and done that, because everyone goals,beliefs,desire,interpretations is different, and times change, and they can be different from the day i went on my journey on whatever it is that i did desire.

As Bruce Lee said, "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." I was never a fan of his but wow that struck me like lightning.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
All post will be here

It's a bit messy, i shall note down all my future post here.

Regards,
z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase quote from an old article, "Logic isn't really logic at all"

Chase broke the mold again.

A guy commented to Byronic Man that he shouldn't uses logic to cover up that he indeed fuck the wife who's married. This which brings me to society today. I have lots of guys who claim they love their girlfriends, and i wasn't surprised there is a few here who noted they love their girlfriends or the girl they just laid, and suddenly do otherwise. Do otherwise meaning sleeping with another girl or breaking up after just few months, even weeks, even DAYS!.

I have lots of girl acquaintances who uses Islam to say "this is right" and "this is wrong" but all i see is collecting orbiters while they themselves are not innocent. Just like guys who uses Islam to try to make people around them scared while they fuck those girls in that same social circle. The reason why society will take time to change because logic isn't really logic at all. and yes, we do operate from our own conditioning. And to change society is to understand how we operate. But the problem with understanding how we operate is that, there will be an element of mistrust.

I wasn't surprised Byronic man defended himself. I believe he have empathy, or if he doesn't, that's fine. Because at the end of the day, it's the end result. If anybody were to be put in Byronic Man shoes, they would themselves fuck the girl who's married. Ppl can say whatever they want and people can judge whatever they want, and there will always be an element of mistrust between humans because it is difficult to anticipate on what will you be doing if you were that person.

Everyone can say they can save someone life, but when the actual thing happens, IT's very difficult and Byronic Man is not "wrong". And Logic isn't really Logic at all. IT's the final result that matters (and you can relate why people only see money and success, because it's the end result)

Zac

>