Girls Chase Equivalent for women?

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Women do need it. Most of them are just as lonely as men or even more, just ask them about their dating history after you gain their trust, most of the time it's sad

I don't think there is anything as in-depth as Girls Chase but the youtube channel Feminine Renaissance is the closest thing I know. I sometimes watch it out of curiosity, some of the advice is similar to GC (let go of victim mentality, fundamentals), others are specific to women (like how to get men to commit without being needy). It's pretty good

SteelbookCollector

Space Monkey
space monkey
Women do need it. Most of them are just as lonely as men or even more, just ask them about their dating history after you gain their trust, most of the time it's sad

I don't think there is anything as in-depth as Girls Chase but the youtube channel Feminine Renaissance is the closest thing I know. I sometimes watch it out of curiosity, some of the advice is similar to GC (let go of victim mentality, fundamentals), others are specific to women (like how to get men to commit without being needy). It's pretty good
how so? its very rare i hear of a women surpassing her mid-20s or older and has never had a boyfriend before, however, its not unusual, not unheard of, for lots of guys, men, to surpass their mid-20s, enter 30s and older and to have never had a girlfriend before.

SteelbookCollector

Space Monkey
space monkey
had to bump it again, its interesting what the future of the dating coach industry is gonna be like.

>