Girls Chase Equivalent for women?

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
However, whereas men are mostly learning "How do I seduce this girl and make her helpless to jump on my dick?" women are mostly learning "How do I put this man completely under my spell and make him helpless to ever leave me?"

Chase
Id think id prefer the last one of the latter hahaha.
But yes youth and fertility for me is important because i want 4-10+ kids as an example. then nurture needs to be included and companionship

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Rain,

The real beauty-equivalent for female-to-male attraction is confidence. A confident man to women is as a beautiful woman is to men.

Youth in women is closer to wealth in men.

In general, the most men prize beauty; but many of them don't prize youth nearly as much. e.g., guys talking about "a beautiful 43-year-old woman."

Likewise, in general most women prize confidence; but many don't prize wealth nearly as much. e.g., a gaggle of soccer moms with well-earning husbands swooning over their sons' manly, confident Little League coach (who doesn't make nearly as much as their husbands, but is confident, and holds a position of relative authority).

@Sub-Zero,

I wouldn't worry about women reading dating advice, if all they're doing is reading it.

Same as any woman doesn't really need to worry about a man who is only reading dating advice, if all he's doing is reading it.

Now... if she is actually highly experienced with men... and goes out and implements what she learns, and internalizes it, and gets good with it... that might be a different story...

But generally speaking, the number of women who are advanced daters is like the number of men who are advanced daters: there are not very many of them..

Chase
Your comment about confidence caught my attention. I know you say to get more confidence with women is to keep talking to women and let the confidence come from that.

But how do you get that overall confidence that a little league’s coach would have compared to the husband who makes a whole lot of money?

Men usually compare themselves to other men when it comes to money.

How do you get that overall confidence about your life no matter what you do for a career and how much money you make?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Sub-Zero,

Men compare themselves on a lot of things:

• Height
  • Muscles
  • Money
  • Looks
  • Smarts
  • Humor
  • Cock size
  • Popularity
  • Partner counts
  • Bedroom performance
  • Hotness of their girlfriends/wives
  • Grades/athleticism/success of their children

... just about anything else you can imagine.

It's obvious for you the main things are money and age. Presumably if you saw a 23-year-old roll up in a Lamborghini you'd turn green with envy, right?

You need to get good at something and take pride in it.

If you rank men on money, then never take time to get your money handled and are always broke, you've condemned yourself to loserdom.

Just like the guy with a tiny cock who ranks men by cock size is condemning himself to loserdom, and the short guy who ranks men by height is condemning himself to loserdom.

If the guy with a tiny cock gets good at picking up girls or good in bed and starts ranking himself on that instead of cock size, he is not going to care about having a little cock anymore.

If the guy who is short makes himself super popular and starts ranking people on popularity, he won't be bothered by his shortness anymore.

Figure out something you can get good at, get good at it, then measure yourself by that standard.

That's the quickest path out of feeling like you do not measure up.

The more complete path is letting go of one's attachments to status and rankings... which is tied to letting go of one's desires... achieving a certain level of Zen. There are some seducers who go this route; e.g., Duncan North, the famed short, overweight, broke Zen-like seducer the movie The Tao of Steve is based upon.

Those are your two routes:

1. Learn to rank yourself on something you're actually good at, or can get good at, instead of something you suck at

2. Learn to let go of your desire for rank superiority, through letting go of needy desire overall (due a lot of meditation)

Choose which one is the route for you, and get to work on it.

Chase

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Sub-Zero,

Men compare themselves on a lot of things:

• Height
  • Muscles
  • Money
  • Looks
  • Smarts
  • Humor
  • Cock size
  • Popularity
  • Partner counts
  • Bedroom performance
  • Hotness of their girlfriends/wives
  • Grades/athleticism/success of their children

... just about anything else you can imagine.

It's obvious for you the main things are money and age. Presumably if you saw a 23-year-old roll up in a Lamborghini you'd turn green with envy, right?

You need to get good at something and take pride in it.

If you rank men on money, then never take time to get your money handled and are always broke, you've condemned yourself to loserdom.

Just like the guy with a tiny cock who ranks men by cock size is condemning himself to loserdom, and the short guy who ranks men by height is condemning himself to loserdom.

If the guy with a tiny cock gets good at picking up girls or good in bed and starts ranking himself on that instead of cock size, he is not going to care about having a little cock anymore.

If the guy who is short makes himself super popular and starts ranking people on popularity, he won't be bothered by his shortness anymore.

Figure out something you can get good at, get good at it, then measure yourself by that standard.

That's the quickest path out of feeling like you do not measure up.

The more complete path is letting go of one's attachments to status and rankings... which is tied to letting go of one's desires... achieving a certain level of Zen. There are some seducers who go this route; e.g., Duncan North, the famed short, overweight, broke Zen-like seducer the movie The Tao of Steve is based upon.

Those are your two routes:

1. Learn to rank yourself on something you're actually good at, or can get good at, instead of something you suck at

2. Learn to let go of your desire for rank superiority, through letting go of needy desire overall (due a lot of meditation)

Choose which one is the route for you, and get to work on it.

Chase
Honestly Chase, I’m not an envious guy.

I’d see dude and think, “wonder what he does?” And keep it moving.

My main thing with age and money is more women focused.

My mind=

Age: “I’m too old for that chick, I’m too old to be out there going through trial and error to learn pickup now.”

Money: “I need to have a great career with lots of money to get younger girls when I’m older and need to be an exceptional man financially to have any chance.

But I worry about this all of the time because I don’t know if that will ever happen, so slightly depressed about pickup when older.”

Not that I’m thinking this about this stuff now, but that was what I was focused on with age and money.

There’s stuff I wish I did have that other guys have, but I’m sure many feel the same way about me so I don’t really compare myself to them in that type of way.

It’s mostly getting women no matter what that I care about.

I still want to look as young as possible, be in shape, date all kinds of women no matter what age, and make a lot of money as well.

I’ll focus on ranking myself at what I’m good at.

Thanks Chase.

Last edited:

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
As someone who teaches in the women's dating industry, let me say first that it is MUCH bigger than the men's dating industry (currently).

It's far more active and there are a lot more women in it.

When I hear guys say things like, "Girls don’t need it, they are always being chased by men," it reminds me of myself before I got into the industry... "why would women need this... it's MEN who have the most challenges!?!?"

However, if you talk to women in my community, they say the same thing but opposite... "Men don't need advice, it's so easy for them... they have girls crawling all over them because of the dating apps" etc.

Once I got into the women's dating side and starting helping them, I found out that they had just as big and difficult problems as men, sometimes even more so, especially since they're looking more for commitment, whereas the guy's dating industry is focused mainly on getting to sex.

My first coaching client I ever had was a model from Canada. Beautiful girl, late 20's... had one-itis, stuck on a dude who just wanted sex and no commitment... in love, in fact.

A lot of women have warped standards because the same quality of guy who wants to bang them isn't the guy who wants commitment with them.

There are also a lot of the same issues in their industry as in the men's... believe it or not, men mostly have no idea what they want, they say they want one thing and choose something else, men are emotional, insecure, they lie about all kinds of things... we have a whole section of our community dedicated to helping women who were lied to by men who said they were single but are actually married... 30% of men on Tinder are married... so she thinks she's getting into a relationship and she's actually dating a guy who she finds out is married... after she's already hooked.

I could go on and on... things aren't what they appear to be and if you listen to red pill stuff your head is probably filled with falsehoods and garbage. We also have a whole host of women dating younger... 30 to 34% of women over the age of 40 are dating men who are younger than they are... sometimes 5, 10, and even 20 years younger... they're getting married to these guys, often.

When you look at a girl that YOU WANT and you think, "she has no problems, guys are chasing her all over the place" what you're not seeing is all the girls that YOU aren't trying to get with and all the problems they have... you aren't seeing that these women don't want a lot of the wussy guys and that they want a real man... but that they also want commitment and you don't see what happens with many of them after sex.

There are women in my community who have never been on a date with a man before... we have women in their 30's in our community who are incel virgins... we have women who never get approached by any man, ever, let alone asked out on a date... we have women of just about every age, ethnicity, and cultural background in there from all over the world and most of them share very similar challenges.

I'm not trying to throw a pity party for them by any stretch of the imagination and I don't think comparing who has it worse is overly valuable.

The point is yeah, there are lots of women who take dating advice. I have a YT channel with hundreds of thousands of subs and videos with millions of views and I'm not even close to the biggest channel in my industry.

Let's just say, yes... there are websites and channels and information geared for women just like there are here... I've had to educate THEM about the fact that men's dating exists because a lot of them didn't know men looked for dating advice at all.

How they think you should behave and what puts you in the best situation to get what you want is different... just like what you think they should probably do and what will put them in the best situation to get what they want is probably different.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How they think you should behave and what puts you in the best situation to get what you want is different... just like what you think they should probably do and what will put them in the best situation to get what they want is probably different.

Anyone who reads this.

That's the billion dollar problem. If you can solve it, you can make money.

But then again, I feel that this has always existed throughout time, between men and women

Or human and another human.

z@c+

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
As someone who teaches in the women's dating industry, let me say first that it is MUCH bigger than the men's dating industry (currently).

It's far more active and there are a lot more women in it.

When I hear guys say things like, "Girls don’t need it, they are always being chased by men," it reminds me of myself before I got into the industry... "why would women need this... it's MEN who have the most challenges!?!?"

However, if you talk to women in my community, they say the same thing but opposite... "Men don't need advice, it's so easy for them... they have girls crawling all over them because of the dating apps" etc.

Once I got into the women's dating side and starting helping them, I found out that they had just as big and difficult problems as men, sometimes even more so, especially since they're looking more for commitment, whereas the guy's dating industry is focused mainly on getting to sex.

My first coaching client I ever had was a model from Canada. Beautiful girl, late 20's... had one-itis, stuck on a dude who just wanted sex and no commitment... in love, in fact.

A lot of women have warped standards because the same quality of guy who wants to bang them isn't the guy who wants commitment with them.

There are also a lot of the same issues in their industry as in the men's... believe it or not, men mostly have no idea what they want, they say they want one thing and choose something else, men are emotional, insecure, they lie about all kinds of things... we have a whole section of our community dedicated to helping women who were lied to by men who said they were single but are actually married... 30% of men on Tinder are married... so she thinks she's getting into a relationship and she's actually dating a guy who she finds out is married... after she's already hooked.

I could go on and on... things aren't what they appear to be and if you listen to red pill stuff your head is probably filled with falsehoods and garbage. We also have a whole host of women dating younger... 30 to 34% of women over the age of 40 are dating men who are younger than they are... sometimes 5, 10, and even 20 years younger... they're getting married to these guys, often.

When you look at a girl that YOU WANT and you think, "she has no problems, guys are chasing her all over the place" what you're not seeing is all the girls that YOU aren't trying to get with and all the problems they have... you aren't seeing that these women don't want a lot of the wussy guys and that they want a real man... but that they also want commitment and you don't see what happens with many of them after sex.

There are women in my community who have never been on a date with a man before... we have women in their 30's in our community who are incel virgins... we have women who never get approached by any man, ever, let alone asked out on a date... we have women of just about every age, ethnicity, and cultural background in there from all over the world and most of them share very similar challenges.

I'm not trying to throw a pity party for them by any stretch of the imagination and I don't think comparing who has it worse is overly valuable.

The point is yeah, there are lots of women who take dating advice. I have a YT channel with hundreds of thousands of subs and videos with millions of views and I'm not even close to the biggest channel in my industry.

Let's just say, yes... there are websites and channels and information geared for women just like there are here... I've had to educate THEM about the fact that men's dating exists because a lot of them didn't know men looked for dating advice at all.

I hope one day you will share all the (biggest) lessons you learned from coaching women about dating if you didn't already. Everytime you share small bits, I want to know more

Baron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah, you don't need to be a women's dating coach to hear that kind of stuff. A lot of girls think we have it easy. Can't tell u how many times I've heard "It's easy for you guys to get laid, just walk up to some woman in a bar. There are plenty of women just looking for sex." It's like every woman who says she doesn't do one night stands assumes that every other woman is out looking for an ONS.

Sometimes they think it's even easier for us since they have to wait to be approached and we can approach whenever we feel like it.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'd say the Bad Girls Bible is a fairly good resource for women. In fact, I've read over it just to find out stuff that would work on me and then teach women about said things lol

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Rain,

The real beauty-equivalent for female-to-male attraction is confidence. A confident man to women is as a beautiful woman is to men.

Youth in women is closer to wealth in men.

In general, the most men prize beauty; but many of them don't prize youth nearly as much. e.g., guys talking about "a beautiful 43-year-old woman."

Likewise, in general most women prize confidence; but many don't prize wealth nearly as much. e.g., a gaggle of soccer moms with well-earning husbands swooning over their sons' manly, confident Little League coach (who doesn't make nearly as much as their husbands, but is confident, and holds a position of relative authority).

@Sub-Zero,

I wouldn't worry about women reading dating advice, if all they're doing is reading it.

Same as any woman doesn't really need to worry about a man who is only reading dating advice, if all he's doing is reading it.

Now... if she is actually highly experienced with men... and goes out and implements what she learns, and internalizes it, and gets good with it... that might be a different story...

But generally speaking, the number of women who are advanced daters is like the number of men who are advanced daters: there are not very many of them..

Chase
@Chase There was an article on GS regarding the equivalent of different qualities in women and men, beauty-confidence being an example.
I can't find it anywhere. Is it deleted or something?

DownEarth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sometimes they think it's even easier for us since they have to wait to be approached and we can approach whenever we feel like it.
LMFAO I think both sides believe that same thing. This is sick. It's almost as if there's some invisible force making it harder for men and women to connect.

I hated being younger because of all these bullshit ridiculous "rules" about who can do what and when, etc. Unbelievable. Being in my 40s now, no more games. FU, games! FU. You are a time waster!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I hated being younger because of all these bullshit ridiculous "rules" about who can do what and when, etc. Unbelievable. Being in my 40s now, no more games. FU, games! FU. You are a time waster!

That's part of secret to success.

:)

It's evil but that's the ultimate secret.

Can you convince all men by creating a 'False Worldview' on TikTok.

Making a trend and that other females follow to make that content so that men think that everyone is converting to husband, everyone is converting to Islam or that everyone dies of Covid when you are unvax.

Can you make Americans think that red states or blue states are evil people.....

That's the secret. That's the secret.
That's how you pay bills.

Anyway,...

I have a screenshot, a female admitting something. I might post it, blocking her name. Something interesting that guys might love.

SIdenote:

z@c+

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah, you don't need to be a women's dating coach to hear that kind of stuff. A lot of girls think we have it easy. Can't tell u how many times I've heard "It's easy for you guys to get laid, just walk up to some woman in a bar. There are plenty of women just looking for sex." It's like every woman who says she doesn't do one night stands assumes that every other woman is out looking for an ONS.

Yeah, you're right. And it's kind of being thrown in their faces from many different angles from news, friends, and their own personal life... a lot of women date players, because players are the most attractive to them... so they date players, players are often dating multiple women, it's often easier for them, they often won't settle down because it's easier for them or they love the game or whatever...

It's the same thing going on here with guys... "Oh, it's so easy for women because guys are just running around chasing women"... maybe the women YOU think are the most attractive... just like maybe for the guys that these women think are most attractive... but since we're all looking at the most attractive people, we're all missing the majority of people who have a hard time.

A huge portion of women DO just want sex or are open to it if they're approached and seduced in the right way.

I think I've mentioned this before but I did a poll in my community of how many women are in or open to a purely sex based relationship and around 34%-35% said that they were... and that's in a community designed specifically for getting into commitment based relationships... curious how the rest of the women in the West feels.

I hope one day you will share all the (biggest) lessons you learned from coaching women about dating if you didn't already. Everytime you share small bits, I want to know more

Part of the problem is trying to find what is most valuable from a men's dating perspective. Part of the problem is that women come to me because they're struggling... so they're looking for things that will help them get over their struggles... my guess is that this warps my perspective a bit and I'm not sure that it's in a very beneficial way from a dating and pickup standpoint.

If I come up with some ideas that make sense from a men's perspective that I think would be valuable, I'll share. I just haven't found that yet... mostly, women are often looking for the same things as a lot of men and many of their problems are the same, similar, or almost completely opposite... and since that's what I deal with, mostly their problems... mostly their fantasies... hmm... I'll need to think about it.

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
... but since we're all looking at the most attractive people, we're all missing the majority of people who have a hard time.

^THIS

It’s incredibly frustrating how many people don’t grasp this idea.
I mean even guys in this forums.

This is the source of the “women/men simply have it easier” mentality.

Baron

Space Monkey
space monkey
It’s incredibly frustrating how many people don’t grasp this idea.
I mean even guys in this forums.

This is the source of the “women/men simply have it easier” mentality.
To an extent. But when it comes to purely casual sex, it's hard to argue objectively that the average woman doesn't potentially "have it easier" than the average male. If an average or even below-average looking woman walks into a bar and announces "anyone here want to fuck?", hands are going to go up before she's even finished the sentence. If an average (or even good looking) guy does the same, all he'll hear is crickets. She might not get the guy she wants, but if she's really determined to get laid, she can hook up with someone who isn't too bad in the looks department without making a big effort. Even more so on dating apps.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Funny because I’ve always thought that men have it easier.

Well not always, I didn’t even think about it at all until I saw discussions of it online, and the points made about how men can improve their game and vibe, but women can’t really improve their looks as drastically, made me think men have it easier.

We have more room to grow.

I love being a man. And I also derive joy from being a good man in women’s lives. I hope I’m making it easier in my small way, that women don’t have to deal with stupid shit that I know most guys do. I feel bad for women trying to date in this age.

SteelbookCollector

Space Monkey
space monkey
i don't see why they would need help, it mind boggles me that there are even dating/relationship coaches for women, such as Matthew Hussey, because, why or how do women need help on how to meet or attract a man, why would they need help on how to get a boyfriend, when women don't have to do the approaching or the pursuing, asking out, never having to take the lead in anything? Never having to be the ones to build or spark, ignite the attraction. Because its men who have to be the ones who bring value to the interactions, conversations, not women.

Interesting to see how it works from another perspective, if i had to guess, for women, its knowing how to keep a guy or have the guy commit to them, avoid getting used by him, but never about how to meet him, get him or how to pull, attract him.

>