The starting from nothing journal

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I did a nice, direct approach which I am proud of and would like to record.
Girl was sitting on the stairs outside a shop smoking, A few people were around close to her, which normally would be too much pressure and would put me off from approaching. However, I was with 2 buddies of mine and that made everything easier.

Opened directly and complimented her, she responded fine but not super enthusiastic. Sat down with her on a false time constraint, she warmed up to me quite quickly, and within a few minutes I knew enough about her. She was in town only for 2 weeks, told her to give me her number and we could maybe do something later in the day. She did and we parted, she replied to my text immediately. Invited her to a cool place where I was chilling with my friends but she declined because of the distance. Next day I texted her but she didn't reply. To be expected, didn't build any amazing connection or anything like that.

Again, I got in touch with this amazing feeling of freedom, that I can just walk up to any girl that I want and get in a conversation with her. All that's stopping me from some nice results is to get the goddamn habit going and approaching consistently.

Up until now, I had the purist mindset that I need to learn how to approach alone first and only use wings to my advantage. Fuck that. Didn't work. I am lucky to have people with similar goals, so I will use my wings to help me get going.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I wrote a mini-book post only to lose it through internet failure. Oh well...Not gonna type that again...
To sum it up, did 6 direct approaches this week, which I am very happy with. Constistently opened very well but got the boyfriend excuse, in various times in the interaction.

One step closer to my initial goal of one date per week. Pairing up with my wings has helped massively for AA

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Quite possibly the best week results-wise. Got 2 numbers last Saturday and both of them ended up in dates. Awesome.

One of them was a lay. First daygame lay so super happy with that. Hope it wasn't pure lack and I am on to something here. A weekend apporach blitz that would set me up with dates for the week is something I could definitely see myself doing.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Rather idle week. A few approaches and a number which led nowhere.

>