The starting from nothing journal

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My progress (or lack thereof) can be inferred from the fact that my last journal entry was like 20 days ago. Anyway, I went out for a coffee with a social circle girl without classifying it as a date beforehand, so it was pretty casual. I made sure to make my intentions clear on the date though, I told her what I liked about her behavior, touched her thoroughly, found out that she is single etc etc. Then we left and we were going somewhere else with more friends so on the way there just for the sake of it I tried to kiss her and she rejected it telling me that she is just starting to know me and to not get offended. I burst into laughter at the don't get offended remark but otherwise I handled it pretty smoothly I believe.

That was very unexpected, first of all because she is not even hot she is average at best and secondly because I think I did alright at the date. Sure I didn't create the perfect sexual date but it was alright, I think I kept her emotions high. But this is what I don't like about social circle, I was nervous the whole time. I mean fuck, I wasn't nervous in a date with a gorgeous girl that I cold approached and now I was nervous with the average girl from social circle... Maybe she could sense the anxiety hence she rejected me for being a pussy... Whatever, I am not going to try again with her, it's not even worth persisting I will just try to be cool with her and contain the damage.

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
sakbishop,

One thing to realize with average looking girls is that they get more attention than hot babes. Most guys are afraid of hot babes but they will approach average girls. Your average girl has probably has more experience at deflecting the advance.

SGent

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sophisticated Gent said:
sakbishop,

One thing to realize with average looking girls is that they get more attention than hot babes. Most guys are afraid of hot babes but they will approach average girls. Your average girl has probably has more experience at deflecting the advance.

SGent

Hey man thanks for stopping by, that definetely makes a lot of sense. The few times we have hanged out with a lot of people I saw at least 2 guys from the group trying to sneak their way into her pants. Just as an experiment I will completely withdraw all attention from her and see if she will initiate contact.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Finally did some game practice after quite some time. Went out with a cool dude who is into pickup (and far better than me) and we had a fun night, spoke to a few people and sneaked into a birthday party. Then we went to a club where I didn't kill it, but I spoke to a few girls and ended up kissing a party girl on the dance floor. Basically I am so rusty and out of practice that it took me a looong time to see the sings and move on the party girl, when she was practically dancing so close to me anyone could see the opportunity. I also didn't move things forward but she was also quite drunk and wasn't compliant so I don't think there was a lot I could have done.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh my god yesterday was one of the strangest nights out ever. Lots of things happening at once. It involves the girl from a couple of posts before which I thought I had but when I texted her to arrange a date she said no. It was a work Christmas party so I knew a lot of people there and I also was quite self conscious. But after I was warmed up it didn't matter anymore.

ln chronological order because it's easier to remember:

I enter the venue, spot some friends, started socializing, then this girl from the previous post (let's call her Anna) positions herself in my proximity for no apparent reason so I open her, we start chatting and she is giving very obvious signals so much so that my retarted "friends" start doing inappropriate gestures behind her back. She was saying "What are you going to do later in the night? Pick a girl and have sex with her? " to which I responded looking around the venue as if I was trying to find a target and she laughed. Basically I had the feeling that we both knew we are having sex at some point. Then some social rearrangements happen in the group, she leaves, with buying temperature high but it was still very early so I didn't push for anything. I then lost her for a good 2-3 hours while she was talking with some other people but I ignored her and tried to chat up many girls with her seeing me.

In the meantime I also opened a couple of girls which seemed very receptive and a dude opened me which means that I had social momentum going. At the dancefloor I danced a bit with Anna and she playfully lifted my shirt a bit and I told her that she can't undress me here and she laughed and told me not yet. Anyway, I then started dancing with a drunk girl ( let's call her Liza) that I knew which she's fun to hang around but not necessarily very sexy. I mean if she offered it to me I'd fuck her, but since she is a colleague I wouldn't hit on her. We then talked for quite some time, I flirted a bit being on autopilot and she was standing very close to me and talking inches from my face. She also mentioned leaving several times but she still hang around, which as I type I realize what it means.

Then the drama started. One of Liza's girlfriends (drunk as well) came up to me aggressively and started asking me if I like Liza or not. I ignored her for the most part but then to get rid of her I just said not as you mean, and then she grabbed Liza and they went to sit. Instead of ignoring them I succumbed to nice guy behavior and went to see what happened, then the friend tried to get into a big argument with me but I got bored, then I patched things up with them and met another of their friends, but still to this moment I am not sure what happened there.

Then as I was leaving them and was going down some stairs, I made eye contact with Anna, she shouted something at me and pretending that I couldn't hear her I turned back and went to her, which would have been much better to call her to me but at the moment I was already feeling pretty beta after this argument. So I go to her and turns out she had been watching me the whole night because the convo went like this:

Anna: "What are you doing? Chasing girls?" with a playful but mildly annoyed tone
Me: "Nahh I don't chase girls"
Anna: "Oh so it's so easy for you, because you are handsome you just wait for the girls to come to you"
Me: I decided to stick to this frame and I just shrugged and smiled.

Then some random playful shit like that, and we were coming very very close progressively, when I asked her the next question our faces were inches apart and this in front of many colleagues.

Me: "I am going to go back home and watch Game of thrones, do you like GoT" ?
Her: " I don't watch the series I want to finish the books first. Why don't you stay some more and we will dance?"
Me: "Nah I don't feel like dancing, I want to head home and chill but you can come with me and we will find something else to do, maybe listen to some good house music".
Her: '' I don't want to watch series or listen to music ". (Basically she was trying to make me state my intentions outright).
Me: "Aren't you curious to see my new house? My flatmate is away so we will be on our own"

I think this was the tipping point because then she just went for it.
Anna: "Is that all that we are going to do, show me around the house?"
Me: "Maybe..."
Her: "Don't you want to have sex with me?"

To this I got an instant boner, I got even closer and was trying to communicate the things that I would do to her with my eyes.

Me: Something like "yeah sure"
Her: " OK and then after we have sex what? Do you want a relationship? "
Me: Obviously startled and annoyed "Woah let's not get that far ahead now"
Her: "OK that's a good reaction because I don't want a relationship.
Me : "It keeps getting better and better, let's go"
Her: " I will grab my coat".

Then she comes, we start going out of the venue, I tried to be discreet to protect her reputation so I kept some distance, which resulted to her being opened by a friend of hers by the bar, so I just kept going and decided to wait outside for her. As soon as I exit, the cute assistant who is organizing these events at work (also drunk) opens me and introduces me to one of the senior bosses while at the same time flirting with me!. It wasn't as bad as it sounds because the senior boss was drunk, with a dress and high heels and covered in glitter so I bantered with her a bit as well it was very fun. Then I was talking face to face with the cute assistant who was trying to make me guess her descent while giving me a bit lustful eyes (if I know how to distinguish them being the newbie that I am).

While this was happening Anna came out, and while I was talking with these 2 girls she was talking with a fat guy who obviously liked her and tried to make her stay. Anyway, I look at her with a let's go look and then she says that we should stay some more and dance, and the cute assistant pushes me inside saying the same thing. Now it may be stupid of me but I didn't want to destroy my frame and I honestly didn't feel like dancing anymore so I held Anna back and tried to change her mind.
Anna: "Listen, we can just stay for a few more minutes, dance and then go home and have sex. But then we need to be cool at work and you can't say anything to your friends".
Me : "I don't really want to dance and I kinda want you right now. Don't worry about that I am like the most discreet guy ever".
Anna: "You need to choose, wait here for me or we can meet another night just text me".
Me: "I know how it will go and I can't wait for you a couple of hours, I will go home but why don't you just call me when you finish from this place, I will probably be awake and you can come over."
Anna: Thinking about it " Hmmm maybe, or yeah OK I will give you a call when I'm done".
Me: "Cool see you then"

I went home, went to sleep because I was tired as hell, and 2 hours later she texted me but I only saw it when I woke up.

Anna: "It's quite late and you are probably sleeping right now, but I just finished and going home, I am a disaster :)"

All in all a weird and fun night, with a hot girl stating that we are having sex, drama with another girl, a cute girl opening me and at the end going home alone. It doesn't matter, I just don't know what went wrong with Anna when we exited the venue, basically I think she got cold feet because of the many people around that knew us but there was nothing I could have done to prevent this.

I am proud that I maintained the lowest effort vibe possible I had her do all the work. I find it quite amusing that she refused all pausible deniability I offered her and she framed it as strictly casual sex. I texted her to come over today but I think I will go direct with her from now on, maybe text her exactly what I am going to do to her for the reference. My experience thus far says that social momentum is everything. When I game while unsociable it's like fishing with my bare hands, when I am warmed up it's more like I acquired the tools and I am fishing with a rod and bait.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So basically the stars aligned, our schedules overlapped perfectly, and I fucked Anna from the previous post. I will try to compile the whole story in a LR but in the meantime:

After her late night message I texted her the next morning to ask her over soon. She told me that she had plans for early in the night but she could come by later, I wanted to go out as well so I just told her to text me when she is done and if I am back home then we can meet.

I went out to see some friends and we went to a venue with some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen clustered together so we had a good time. We leave around 3am and just before I arrive home I get a text from her "Where are u" and after a couple logistics messages I tell her to come over. Essentially the timing was quite perfect, truth is I was tired and wanted to sleep but didn't want to miss this opportunity.

So she comes over, I briefly show her around exchange some pleasantries about our day then I suddenly pick her up and carry her to my bedroom to which she doesn't respond very well and she asks to use the bathroom. When she comes back I didn't want to waste any more time, I started kissing her neck and then we were instantly all over each other due to the anticipation built up.

I lead her to the bedroom, order her to stand still and take off her multiple tops while kissing her all over, then I push her on the bed and started kissing my way down, she is already breathing heavily and moaning.

I had just read Chase's article on how to give good oral sex and I wanted to put it into practice but when I removed her panties I was thrown off a bit. She wasn't shaved, she had something like a trimmed decorative mini bush which was covering her pussy and there was nothing for me to lick. It was a bit of a turnoff for me but I fingered her a bit and she was eagerly removing my clothes and pulling my dick towards her.

As observed by other people, if I hadn't gone for a condom she would never ask for one, seems that girls (even smart ones) don't care about STDs in the heat of the moment. I had a few handy so I threw one on but I had trouble getting it in, I couldn't see and she wasn't very very wet and also she was tight so throughout the night the task of insertion became hers.

Then I tried the adapted missionary position which I think is brilliant even for a newbie, she was moaning loudly even after a few strokes. Truth is I wasn't enjoying it very much but at the same time I didn't last very long maybe 4-5 minutes. The problem is that my physical endurance is shit. Even though I workout regularly after these 4 minutes I was out of breath and my arms were in pain. That became a problem for the 2nd round because I couldn't take it and we had to switch positions often because some didn't work at all I don't know why. We found a good one when she was on top and riding me hard and I was pulling her downwards by her hips and this was quite good she was almost screaming. Then I couldn't cum and I also wasn't fully rock hard, she suggested to stop which was a good idea.

We then chilled for a few minutes, the first thing she asked me was if I do this with girls that I don't know often. Then I asked her when she decided to sleep with me and she said only yesterday which I believe to be a lie. I tried to be very cool to not become relationship-y, we talked some more then she didn't want to stay over, so she dressed up and left. All in all it was good but not amazing, if I can keep her as a FB to practice regular sex I will go for it!

All in all, sex is very difficult for me and I need loads and loads of practice to reach an acceptable level.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just a quick entry for last night because I managed to do something I had been meaning to. I managed to kiss a girl on the dancefloor immediately, I am not going to term it as instant makeout because we just kissed briefly it wasn't a proper make out. I am not particularly proud of it because she was drunk but it is still progress.

So we are in the club with my flatmate, I make some random comments at some girls but I am still in my head, then a girl who seems alone and looking for someone walks by and I shout at her "Are you looking for me? " which she buys into, and she hugs me and says there you are. Then I toned it down instead of escalating which was a bit mistake, my reflexes where so poor that I even let her go while she was still looking me in the eyes waiting for something.

A few minutes later, a girl bumps into me from behind but this time I was ready, I turn around, look very intensely into her eyes and say "Who are you? " She definetely didn't hear anything, but she was still looking at me so I grab her hand, spin her around, pull her close to me and close her close, she looks comfortable so I go for a kiss, she mildly rejects it and she points at her lips, basically she had something like lipstick on but it was quite substantial. After that she turns around and she starts grinding on me, I turn her around again and kiss her briefly and I find out that this thing of her lip was some strange shit and it smelled like Vaporub, let's hope that I will survive it. Then she grinded on me aggressively, her friend was dragging her away and she dragged me along, but she wasn't complying when I tried to move her and she was fucked up so I just went back to my friend I wouldn't get anything out of her.

Still fun and I liked that I behaved like a vampire smelling blood, acting immediately on instict.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Did 5 proper approaches last night which were at the least nerve wracking but it was something like a bet so I had to do it. Maybe not the ideal way but brings results.
1) After about 1.30h of gathering the courage. Stop a girl who is walking back from the toilet, ask her to stay for 2 minutes, compliment her, she says thanks and she has to go back. Not much expected from the first interaction.

2) Different venue, spot a blonde hottie standing alone looking at the dancefloor. I ask her if she works there and if she is supervising the dancefloor, she laughs then I ask if she is Swedish and a couple other bullshit, but she is giving one word answers and doesn't even look at me. I eject and later I see her with her boyfriend so no harm done.

3) I ask a girl in front of the DJ how difficult it was for them to book this table, she seems neutral, I press on with some interview like questions but then get her to laugh a bit and she even touched me on the chest. But for some reason it wasn't going forward as soon as I stopped talking she would go back to her friend. I also told her that I live in my mom's basement when she asked me what I do which she obviously found a strange thing to say actually in my country it sounds completely different. Then I just dropped which I shouldn't, I violated the burn it to the ground rule I should have at least asked for a number.

4) Right after 3), 2 girls come in front of the DJ, one of them taller than me ( I'm 6'2'') and possibly the hottest girl in the venue. At some point her friend leaves so the opportunity was ripe:

Me: You are not taller than me are you?
Her: I think I am sorry...
Me: You know what that means right?
Her: What?
Me: We can't get married... Whatever happens between us will be very short lived
Her: (Laughed out of politeness probably but I think she was intrigued)
Me: (Touch her arm) Haha I am just kidding, how tall are you anyway ?
Her: 6'3''
Me: Are you an actress or a model?
Her: Haha, neither, I am a scientist
Me: (I am a scientist as well but I wanted to tease her) Hmm OK interesting, tell me about it but use plain words so I can understand.
Her: OK I will try, I am an undergrad blah blah blah
Me: What do you intend to do after blah blah
Her: This and that blah blah
Me: (I make a comment which shows that I know a lot about her field)
Her: How do you know that?
Me: I am doing a PhD in the same field. (From there on she was definitely hooked because she started asking all the questions, her look when she found out was priceless)

We talk some more and then I ask for her number, and she says that she is from out of town and she is leaving tomorrow but it was nice to meet me and maybe we'll meet again randomly. I can't know if this was an excuse or not but I didn't feel like I could escalate then and there because she was with one friend and me with my friend so I went for just a number.

5) We are getting ready to leave and then I see a girl smoking on her own standing next to a couple that was making out. I am familiar with this procedure I think I could have said anything and she would have found it interesting. Basically I ask her if she is as bored as me and we chat- small talk - rapport, find out we are doing the same thing for a living and that she is 6 years older. I tell her we should go out, I grab her number and the same time the couple that she was with tell her that are leaving, if she wants to stay or go with them. Because she had given me the number she just left but I would be very interested to see if she would ditch the friends to stay with me that would be a huge green light.

A very educational night, proof of the principle of warming up through the night, my interactions moved gradually from dismissal to number close. Granted the mental strength to persist for more approaches maybe I could go higher to a make out.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Interesting social circle insights yesterday, I was invited to some birthday party of a friend of my friend's girlfriend... We arrive there with the friend, I didn't know anyone so I get introduced and long story short I lock eye contact with one girl, they all get drunk including mine, then we go clubbing. I chat with her a bit to gauge her reactions all seems in place, after a while she is standing close to me and touching me. I wanted to tease her so after a while like that I move her to the bar and I say "I want to kiss you, do you care about your friends? " and she was like " Do whatever you want" hahahah. We made out a bit throughout the night and I was hoping I could at some point make out hard make her horny and pull her but before that happened she managed to break her phone, became an emotional wreck and went back home without even saying goodbye.
I noticed the same pattern again, after a make out it's like I am validated and instead of using that energy to charm stunners, I am content and don't approach anymore.
Also almost managed to get the girl from the last LR to come over again, everything was planned but the morning of the day she texted me that she can't do that without emotions blah blah and to not be offended. I know she is very unstable so I will wait to find her again in person and see if I can make her horny again.

My 2015 sums up 2 lays and about 10 make outs in 6 months since I started approaching and not even regularly (not proud of that), but that's starting as a kissless virgin so I am happy for the progress. We'll see what 2016 will bring, I expect it to be amazing.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just documenting facts in the journal because I don't want to forget what happened, the girl from the previous post that refused to come over for a second round now changed her mind again. I didn't even need to do anything, I saw her randomly at work, just said hi basically and later in the evening she texted me to go for a drink.

She tried to get me out for drinks which is alarming, but I convinced her to just stay in. We talked for about an hour and she was asking questions like trying to get to know me to see how my life is like which might also be a bit alarming but hope I didn't give away too much. Then I started escalating and she then gave me some period resistance which I overcame easily but my sheets did not appreciate it. Also thank God I had bought a mattress protector earlier otherwise it would have been ruined.

Sex was far better than the first time, I am pretty sure that she either orgasmed or she got very very close to it because she started strangling my hand with her thighs while saying my name and then she pushed my hand away for a moment. It fits the description but can't be sure...

Then after we were done she asked me what is my favorite position, how do i ask girls to leave after we are done with sex and some other probing things that I unfortunately forgot. The whole time she was in my arms which I am not sure if it's fwb safe or not, but in my defense it did feel very good and appropriate. I found it very difficult to maintain my cool, her female energy tempted me constantly to behave all lover-y like if that even makes sense. Then she got up and left. Today she texted me that I made her very tired but that she had fun and enjoyed it.

My goal is to make her into a fuckbuddy. Supposing that I manage to fuck her one more time then it will be the point where we'll see if she can do it or if she will ask for something more. In the meantime I will avoid any dates or other public outings with her.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I went out to a very cool club yesterday. Initially I didn't open anything but I was feeling quite powerful and confident so my mindset was very good for seduction. I was standing by the bar waiting for my friend to order and a girl came to my periphery, I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back and asked me how I am doing. This was burned by the fact that she couldn't hear a word of what I was saying, but had I warmed up to get my reflexes up to par I would have employed just physical game...

Then as we were dancing a drunk (or high, can't be sure) girl came to me and she started grinding on me. She wasn't attractive but she wasn't fat so I rolled with it, then she turned around and kissed me. It's funny because I realized that men haven't actually learned how to avoid kissing attempts like women have practiced countless times. Then she was dragging my hand up her blouse but she noticed my lack of willingness to escalate and she ejected. Then another one who was off her head pointed at me to her friends and I dragged her in and danced with her but this was just for fun.

I spoke to a couple passing by girls but got nothing out of it, then my proudest moment of the night even for a rejection happened. I was going to the toilets, and this girl was coming back from there. She was easily the queen of the club, short dress tight body, blonde and naturally beautiful . As I was walking up to her I extended my hand and signalled her to come here and she took it and stopped!!. I asked her who the fuck she is, she introduced herself, I spun her around, I went in to kiss her, she let me but she withdrew almost immediately, then she danced for 10 seconds in front of me and then she blew me a kiss and left. Strange interaction, pretty sure she was on something but later I saw her dancing in one of these mini dancing stages with guys cheering underneath so there was probably no point in persisting, the girl was too showered in attention and stimuli to sit and interact with me.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Met with my wingman for the regular weekly night out and had lots of fun. Not much worthy of note apart from the fact that I spoke to a couple girls as soon as we walked in the club and I started gathering momentum but unfortunately I took a break and lost it... Improvements to note are that my wing opened a 2 set and was talking to one of the girls, then I made eye contact with the other girl waved her hi and gave her my hand, which she took and I dragged her towards me. I had immediately my hand on her waist but instead of continuing physical I tried making conversation in a fucking club... we all know how it went from there.

Then on the street I opened 2 really cute girls just asked her where did they come from because they appeared quite suddenly and they gave me full attention immediately. Then we spoke for a while but hung on boring topics so we let them go.
Fun!!!

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just came back from two dates in a row through tinder which were highly disappointing. I am not gonna put the blame on the girls, I behave like I would have behaved before I discovered pickup. I didn't move things forward, didn't excite them just maintained a friendly vibe. The first one actually might have been better but I was in a hurry to leave and go to the second one so she probably picked up something about my hurrying up and didn't seem very pleased. The second girl was very boring and didn't hold conversation or much eye contact and I just wanted to leave so after about 40 min into the date I told her that we should go. Then I hugged her goodbye and for only a brief second I saw the opportunity for a kiss but by the time I realized it it was already too late. Waste of time because I didn't really improve on anything but I guess it's some additional experience...

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's a very nice surprise to write a post about improvement while I just got promoted to tool-bearing hominid.
Yesterday I went for nightgame with my wing and it was probably the most emotionally draining (but very good training) night I've had.

I wanted to practice opening with just extending my hand, no words. And I did.

First we went to a small bar but I was super in my head, my wing opened 2 girls and as he was chatting with one I asked the other something about the venue being very cool and if they are celebrities and she gave me the most dismissive patronizing answer and I got pissed off and bored. So we changed venues to avoid it getting worse. As we were waiting outside a club discussing, I make eye contact with one of 2 girls sitting down and smoking. She shouted something at us so they opened us haha. We go to them and engage them individually, I had mine stand up to talk to me and it was going super smooth. I had an epiphany when she introduced herself to me and I kept holding her hand in my palm as Chase's book advocates and she kept it there, then she took it briefly to show me something. But just to see what happens I kept mine lingering and she returned her hand to me haha and she made a fleeting remark like "I don't know why we are still holding hands" . Then they had to go inside, it was super cold so they wouldn't stay out and they invited us in but we didn't want to pay the entrance fee. I regret not making out with her then and there, everything was in place and I saw the signals, I was just waiting to see where the interaction will take us, I failed to foresee us not going in because of the fee.

Then we go to a dancefloor club where my wing picked targets for me to go up and extend my hand. Apparently is far more difficult and there's much more to it than I thought.

First I went to a girl who was with 2 of her friends, she wasn't looking directly at me so I waved hi to everyone to get their attention and then gave the girl my hand. She looked at me confused, then she gave me the hand. I told her to introduce herself to me, she did and I asked a couple of questions. She had the - please don't stay- look on her face so I ejected. Too bad because I could tell that the friends took a liking to me.

Then I had to go to a girl who was constantly engaged in conversation, I waited for an opening but there was none and then thought fuck it let's just go. I went by them, got their attention and dropped the hand to my girl and the friend disappeared lol. She gave me the hand, seemed interested and smiley we tried our best to communicate but couldn't hear each other... I should have asked her to move outside for a couple of minutes but instead asked for her number, knowing that I did so too early. As anticipated she said no, I told her that she was my only chance for love, she loughed and we goodbyed each other.

Then I went for the most devastating one. A super hot blonde girl in a fancy dress was seated with her back on the wall and 2-3 friends surrounding her. She definitely was enjoying the attention of the whole club. As I was approaching I realized my mistake but it was too late to back off. I got in front of her, made eye contact and extended my hand. She kept eye contact like ice but didn't go for the hand. It was like a stare contest... After a couple seconds that seemed like hours, I half smiled and motioned with my eyes towards my hand and then she had a bored or disgusted look but she took the hand. Then I persisted just for the sake of it, asked her something and she was being super dismissive and cold, I mirrored her reactions in mockery for a bit to self amuse and then ejected. AT LEAST SHE TOOK THE FUCKING HAND.

Strange thing is that then I felt very warmed up and thick skinned, I should have gone for some more in the same venue but we changed venue and lost some of the momentum. We went to a packed dark club where I struggled because I couldn't get their attention. The 2 girls that I was supposed to open didn't look at me when I approached so i had to tap them 3-4 times and they still wouldn't face me. It was brutal I was standing there tapping them like an idiot. I don't know if it was that they checked me out beforehand and weren't interested or if I just didn't do enough to get their attention. The same thing happened later with a girl that made eye contact with me and smiled so I perceived it as AI but she still didn't turn to me when I tapped her.

After all that I think I depleted my motivation reserves or got butthurt, so didn't try anything else I knew that the night was over for me. My wing on the other hand was warmed up when I was done and he grinded with a hot girl and then made out with another girl. It was good to see him get results and me getting super out of my comfort zone, so it was a good night.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The tinder date that I went to a couple of days ago turned out to be salvageable, we went out again for a drink and it was very fun. She is a cool girl but has social experience and probably knows how to play the game, I told her to get out and go eat something but when we were walking she was like " Ah I need to catch up with my sleep it's late " and all that shit. I wanted to try the thing that I see around the boards to kiss her briefly and break it first and I did but I withdrew too fast I think haha. I kissed her for 2 seconds then I said that's enough and I just turned around and left lol. It was fun to try we'll see how it works out... I hope I didn't miss an escalation window during the date.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Quick update on the previous tinder date, she just went super cold, we exchanged a couple texts where she was just cold and then she just stopped responding. I am quite baffled on where I went wrong, it could be auto rejection but I don't see why. I got a bad vibe off her when I kissed her only momentarily and then just left so that might explain things...She might have thought I am an asshole.
I went out on Thursday with my wingman, decided to practice high fiving and pulling in girls as I saw on an article on dancefloor game on GC. Right off the bat it worked great but then it stopped working lol but super fun and low effort. I high fived a dancing girl, spun her around, pulled her into me and she turned her ass and started grinding on me. After a few seconds we were making out. Then she was hanging on her friend hugging her with one arm while kissing me which weirded me out and I got bored and left.

I tried again with another girl who was on her phone! I gave her a hug then I could tell she wasn't interested so I dropped it. Then another girl who high fived me, I spun her around but when I tried to pull her in I didn't do it smooth so she was like noooo. A couple of others that I don't remember also. The good thing about this is that it doesn't even feel like a rejection, basically all girls that I high fived responded to it and even if they then stop responding it's all good and fun. Big fan of it from now on, I will try again today.

Lastly yesterday I went out with a girl, for who I have a FR written a few months ago and it was all good and chill and attractive but I didn't even try to pull both due to bad logistics and due to I kept the conversation light and fun but not sexy. Then I walked her to her friend's house and we made out for a minute outside and she left. She is super hot and classy so I like her a lot and since moving fast didn't work out with her now I will try the slow road to see if it will make a difference.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Last night didn't turn out to be as good as I expected but it's fine, still got some practice. Thing to note is that a girl opened me, she came and introduced herself which was a nice surprise but she was drunk or drugged and had a weird vibe. Well, we can't have it all...

Then I high fived a couple girls, tried to pull one close but she told me something about personal space which then put me in my head for a while. Basically for the whole night I was feeling really bad and weird and I knew that I would creep out any girls that I open. But as I was about to leave, a cute girl was walking past me and she looked at me really intensely, thankfully I reacted in time. I grabbed her just before she reached the point of no return and I told her that I had been looking my whole life for her (first thing that popped into my head) and she told me "I bet you say this to all the girls" but in a really sexy playful manner. Now it worked because apparently she liked me and she already gave me IOI but had I told the same thing to a unhooked girl it would probably ruin things.

Anyway, I liked that straight away there was a lot of chemistry and tension between us, we were super close and although we couldn't communicate great everything was in place, I had my arm around her back and she was okay with it so I kissed her. It only went on for a few seconds, then she broke contact and she started explaining why she had to leave and some other things but I couldn't hear anything, I basically just got the "leave" part. But instead of persisting or at least grabbing her number I just let her leave. I felt like an idiot (albeit a validated idiot -.-). Persistence is a big issue for me and I need to focus on that because I don't even register it, it always escapes my attention.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This week I have been going out a lot so I will fill all the events from the past nights.

Things to note:

A fat girl stopped me in a club to tell me that I am hot. I loved her for it.

I high fived a girl which started grinding super hard on me, then I made out with her but then she kept hugging and dancing with her friends simultaneously, which has happened before, I guess it''s the energy of the place.

I tried "the hook" move, when I caught a girl looking at me while walking at a different direction I grabbed her hand and pulled her forcefully towards me, she had a confused look and I think a friend was dragging her by the other hand haha. I won and got her close but turns out she was drunk and disoriented, so even though she kept staring at me I forgot about her.

My favorite proud moment: I approach a cute girl who is smoking alone outside of a bar. I open direct, she keeps looking down submissevely, we talk for 2 mins but I was with my wing and we were just starting so I ask for her number with virtually no rapport built and she gives it to me!!! Then I think it's a fake number but she popped in my whatsapp contacts so she is real. I loved the feeling of directly approaching and holding a conversation which makes me think about daygame. Even though I am struggling severely with AA sometimes I get these random motivation moments when I just go I need to find out what creates them and reinforce it heavily.
Yesterday there was another girl waiting outside of the entrance of a bar and I really liked her looks and wanted to go talk to her but I chickened out. This is really what I want to achieve, seeing the girls that I like and vibing with them rather than getting rejected from girls I didn't even like at the first place.

I decided that even though I will keep practicing nightgame, it will be better for my progress if I try daygame and getting numbers and dates something that I am sure I will be better than nightgame. It will also be more probable to get sex this way because right now I have some club dancefloor makeouts but pulling is still far away. To this end, I will re-read Chase's book and start doing the missions and the goals (which I didn't do last time) so I can hammer down things like compliance, moving etc.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have to document my thoughts right now because a girl really messed with my head. So I was on a tinder date, was alright but not particularly good. I tell her to get out of there, pull her back home for some food. In my room she seems super nervous and uncomfortable, I try to chat her up a bit then I go for a kiss which she rejects firmly. I chat her some more then I kiss her and this time she is fine. She immediately tells me that I am very pushy and also a very bad kisser and proceeds to instruct me to be softer lol. Then we kiss some more and right when she was getting into it and slips her tongue into my mouth she decides to stop, gets a worried look and tells me that's enough. This pisses me off and I tell her that there is no point if we are not both enjoying and hand her her scarf as if saying you should go. She gets it and starts leaving and up to the door she looks super emotional almost ready to cry but angry as well. When she goes out the door she tells me that I am a proper creep and that I only wanted her in my room to have sex and that she doesn't want anything to do with me. I can tell that there was something off about her I really couldn't get a read on her if it was due to inexperience or something else. I mean OK I don't mind failing an escalation but I don't want to cause all those negative emotions and drama.

Mystique

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Sakbishop,
I'm not an experienced seducer but I have some thoughts to share. I don't think you should have sent her away (that's what you did indirectly). You felt hurt and it messed with your game. Maybe she felt guilty (I doubt it, tinder is for hook ups) or she's inexperienced. She probably needed some warming up and if you were not hurt, she might have revealed a thing or two to you (maybe she's having issues with her bf and she doesn't know if she wants to leave him or not, or cheat on him). She seemed quite emotional and I bet you could have had sex with her.
Note: these are based off assumptions as I'm not experienced yet to give quality advice. You can post it up in the field reports section to get feedbacks from the top guys. Good luck man!

>