Seppuku's Journey into Seduction

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Seppuku's Journal - dating in Doha

9 out 14 nice work.

Last point, the "lower your standard and get more girls” was a good idea, it helps learning, acquiring the proper mindset, and acquiring this sexual aura that leads to more success.

Is the quality of your ladies improving?

SGent

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Hey SG,

No, I'm not really working on upping the standards yet. Will come to that later. But in the lot there were a few very pretty ones ;-) and otherwise all of them cute or better.

Cheers,
Seppuku

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
November 22 - Jane's love stories

It's one of the interesting and ongoing interaction that I keep with my recent seductions. I actually owe her much because she was my first successful first meet lay ever, back in August, and since then I have been able to reproduce and improve the process many times.

I had met her online and a few days later got an appointment to meet her for real. At the coffee shop I could sense she was really excited and she accepted with no hesitation my proposition for a follow up dinner at home. A couple hours later we were happily shagging, she was shouting "You're amazing!" and admitted she couldn't believe she did a first time sex so easily. Here is the link to the LR:

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11299

Next, she tried to frame me as a boyfriend, and in the following days was constantly on me, trying to get a second date. I knew that if I gave it to her so soon I would be trapped into the BF role, so I dodged without actually say no. Instead of getting crazy and ejecting, she stayed around and eventually our relation sort of normalized.

But now the interesting part. Like a week after our first sex, she shows me the picture of a guy with her and pretends she met him after me "because you didn't want to meet me". Making me feel guilty lol. I tell her I'm very happy for her, and I'm sure this guy can make her happy. "Oh, so you're not the jealous sort of guy". Eh no darling, by then I had already shagged two other girls, and dated two more.

Not finished. Another week later, she tells me that this guy is actually her boyfriend... since late July. Namely, she was already with him when we had our sexual escapade. LOL, she never mentioned a BF then. And she's now crazy after him. "He is never available to meet me!" and she seems deeply affected. Diving into the story, I understand that she only ever met him once, and never had sex with him. They met in the shopping mall, exchange pictures and numbers, and since then only chatted. He calls her princess, give her gifts. But when she was available to go out he would be always tired by a long day of work and not available. So... she calls him her boyfriend, although they met only once and never had sex.

The best part now. She eventually finds out that he has been seeing another girl the whole time, and she's mad jealous. By this time, I had already shagged her a second time. "So... You're jealous because a man you've seen only once two months ago is dating another girl. But in the meantime, you made love with me two times. It's even!" "But you, it's not the same!" Hahahaha that's a good one. Anyway, she was crazy for another full month, and Dr Seppuku had to administer her his special treatment another time.

I encourage her to look further, there are tons of guys out there. She says never another man again. Of course. And last week, she's back to me and says she's in love again. This is a european guy she met online, and not yet for real. "How can you say you love him if you've never seen him for real?" and she shows me the screenshots of their chats, and it's all rosy chats with plenty of "I love you forever", and "I need to know how much room you have for me in your heart" etc... The guy is actually saying these things. In fact, it seems to me that she is reproducing exactly the same scenario as with the previous, falling for nice words. I advise her to only grow her expectations slowly, and try to meet him in real the quickest possible. But she's trying her tricks on him, making him wait. "How long do you think you can make him wait?"

Anyway not sure how this will end and I wish her best, poor soul, because she's a nice person. But if the guy is pulling all this chat just to have her, he's really leading her on, which is a shame. Well, I hope not. In any case Dr Seppuku is getting his medical treatment ready if she's unwell again :)

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

In any case Dr Seppuku is getting his medical treatment ready if she's unwell again :)

Super funny. A new type of psychiatry. You may not want to help her out with her relationship issues as it may cut down on her need to visit the Dr. Just give her the dose of medicine.

SGent

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
November 24 - Dahlia

Wow it's getting harder now to find new names for all the girls I meet. All names here are made up, but to help my memory I usually try to put up a name that starts with the same letter. So, Dahlia it is.

I am not very active these days, like I used to be from end of August through early October. Back then I had systematic objectives in terms of number of new contacts, and of follow through. That paid a lot. Now that I know I can pull this through any time I want, I am now quite laid back, busy managing some interactions with interesting women I met overseas and planning to see again. More specifically, I'm in the process of arranging an interesting tour late December on the way to visit my children... But I digress.

So on Saturday 21st, more by boredom than conviction I open my WeChat app, go to "People Nearby" and open maybe five girls with my usual opener. Two girls accept my chat request, and out of the two, one turns out to be seemingly interested, Dahlia, Filipina, 30 years old, never married and no kids. I have to say that I have met now quite a lot of Philippines girls here and the vast majority are single mum, with stories around the theme "bad husband was cheating, left me alone with kids and made a second family elsewhere". Pretty sad. As a consequence these girls end up earning a living as housemaid, cleaner, waitress or receptionist in Qatar where they experience pretty harsh living conditions.

Well Dahlia is the exception. She seems to be pretty much into me. She has a detached "enjoy my life" vibe which contrast from the usual provider hunter philosophy. Great, so I set up a date with her mid week. Early dinner, italian restaurant. I have already found out that she likes wine and it is my intention, right after a quick dinner, to propose her for a glass of wine in my home.

On Tuesday 24, the day of the date, she texts to change the terms of the date. She wants to bring a friend, and to change the venue to one she knows. Well normally I would not accept, and propose a counter date, but here I decide to play it cool. I haven't been our much lately so that will do for a change. Plus, I have already had dates where the lady brings a friend, and turned it to my advantage. The latest was Eliza. I got her horny in my arms with the friend just besides, and the next day she came unexpectedly to my home on her own and we got great sex. Ok then, I accept.

I meet the two girls in Al Sadd area, in a restaurant I didn’t know. Dahlia is pretty, and her friend is less pretty than her (haha). Both very nice girls. We first go inside, but its too hot. I tell the waitress to turn the heater (joke, there is no heater) “I am already a hot guy, so can you please put the AC back”. The three girls laugh, good. We finally migrate outside where it's cooler.

I seat somewhat in between them. I am very cool, relaxed, don’t project any neediness. I pay voluntarily a bit more attention to the friend. Dahlia wants my attention and starts to touch me, my forearm, as we speak. Good, she likes me. At some point I refer to my approach opener I used “love me tender” and starts imitating Elvis singing it. They both giggle. After that they’re both very excited about me, I can tell. Evening goes well, I pay the check (not a big deal for me), and we walk to my car. I have been pretty laid back all the time, and Dahlia did some kino on me. But now as we walk I take her hand. She tries to escape briefly but I take her hand back firmly. In the car I try another Elvis song “Blue Suede Shoes” and they now call me Elvis. Drive them both. I have Dahlia’s hand in mine as I drive. No kissing, I have learned my lesson. After, she texts me first about how she enjoyed the evening. All good. Overall I got good preselection, managed to build some tension, without breaking it (like with a kiss). Her, texting first to say she liked, is a very good sign.

And as expected, later in the week it is easy as pie to setup the second date. It will be on Saturday, namely tomorrow. We will first watch a movie (I really want to see this latest Tom Hanks movie) then I will propose a cooking evening at home. Of course, I already paved the way for this on the first date by showing her the pictures of the dishes I prepare :)

Now let us see tomorrow!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
November 28 - Dahlia date 2 and quadrant analysis

I've been reading the Blog of Black Dragon - great blog! - and he advocates a two dates model, a first informal date, quick and cheap, where you start to be a little physical, but no kiss. Then a second date at your place where you go full in. Total meet to lay, 3 hours. The reason he gives is that he gets much less LMR doing this way. I want to give it a try, and see if it gives me better retention rate.

Dahlia
Well it's more or less what I tried with Dahlia, and in this case it just didn't work. We had our second date on Saturday, and everything started just as planned, we saw the movie, then I invited her for dinner at home. I cook the fish and rice and have her help me. Then we sit in my sofa, listening to music and having a bit of wine. She’s nervous, checking her phone many times, and keeps repeating her friend is in the nearby mall. With my arm over her shoulders, her hand in mine, I start my usual routine… But it just doesn’t work. “I’m not ready for this” “Too good to be true”.”It’s only the second time we meet”. I keep trying, finally get to kiss her, she eventually gives in to the kiss but keeps repeating she’s not ready for this and grows more nervous in spite of my attempts. She checks her watch over and over. OK I give up. She’s cute but I’m not going over board for her. I eventually drive her back around 8:30 pm. Back to her comfort zone, and me back home.

First of all, of course I came off initially as too much boyfriendey, then later trying to get back in lover frame. Lack of congruence. She wants to keep me in the BF frame "It's only the second time we meet". Also, she's 34, and not 30 as I understood initially. Black Dragon states an "over 32 problem", when the woman has been already too much conditioned by society. Well, here it's another data point on the learning curve. Two dates model, to be handled with care. So far the strong lover frame, first date at home wins hands down for me. I guess there is also a question of congruence with the man you are.

Self Esteem / Sex Drive quadrant analysis (SE / SD)
I'm an avid reader of everything from Franco, of francoseduction.com. I come across this author in a GC article by Joseph W. South. He co-authored, together with Franco and another writer, the "Practical Female Psychology" book in which the SE / SD framework is introduced. This framework is further explained by Franco in some of his other books, and I think I start to understand it now. The issue is to understand what is meant by Sex Drive. It actually refers to the level of control the woman had on her own sex drive. It does not necessarily means she's more or less fucking around, although of course it will be correlated. Also, it is not straightforward to detect her level of self esteem, at least at first. But Franco points to some secondary character traits that can help to decide.

For instance, a woman who is masculine and competes with men, is likely Low Self Esteem (LSE), according to Franco. Here goes Anna, my fuckdate late August.

Franco also describes the Low Self Esteem / High Sex Drive type of woman. These women have negative emotions associated with their sexuality (LSE)... But low control of their sex drive (HD). When they get aroused, negtive emotions comes out in uncontrolled manner... It immediately translates in a burst of chaotic drama. And here goes Maria 2, who angrily burst at me and throwed everything I had said back at me after our second date. I was puzzled where all this came from. Here you are LSE/HD woman. Better out of my life.

He describes the HSE / LD women - positive emotions associated to sexuality and love, plus very good control of their emotions and sex drive. These women tend to have very little partners count - they're ok to be single for a long time - and display a very stable temper (low drama). They're ideal for LTR and most likely to make you happy. It takes work and time to arouse them because of their level of control. Now Low Drive doesn't mean they won't be good fuck, it just refers to the control on their sexual drive. Here goes Lucy my ex GF. It took me three dates to bring her home, plus another date to really get myself inside her. The long escalation. Then as a girlfriend she was very lovely and even-tempered. She had little experience before (one partner...) but I got her to learn and enjoy sex.

Jenna, that I met in Manila last month, is HD, she got aroused very quick. Now LSE or HSE, I would tend to think HSE. I had nothing like what I got with Maria 2. She's another Certified Selfie Addict, although I'm not sure if this is a clear proof of self esteem. Lucy my ex was another selfie junkie. Maria 2 had very little selfies to share, and just one picture on her Badoo profile. She referred Badoo as a "bad place".

Now Dahlia from this week end. Another one, 34 years old, with (as per her own words) had only one partner in the past with whom she stayed 8 years. And now "enjoying herself" and "not in a hurry". This is very likely a LD case. She has lots of physical insecurities, but all women do. She claims she likes herself... But I really wonder if she's not, in fact, a LSE case. Franco describes the LSE/LD woman as one eternally single, on dating sites, and each time she meets a guy "he cannot be serious, how can he be with a low level person like me". That would explain the "too good to be true comment".

Other cases from my experience... Eliza was probably a HSE/LD. I suspect Anna and Naomi where both HD / LSE although not as extreme as Maria 2.

Powerful stuff! Now it would be interesting to be able to detect what sort of woman you're facing very early, in order to adapt your game consequently. The HD / HSE case is probably the most adapted to the one date quick lay model. The LD / HSE requires more time and patience (as was the case with Lucy).

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Seppuku,

I have read the Black Dragon on the older women also. It sounds like you ran into the problem just as he described. Its seems the strong sexual lover frame is necessary right from the beginning with older ladies. It can also take a few dates to bed them. I think you have to use the anti slut conversation in the first date to set up the next date. By the second date she has to have you pegged as a lover. It seems we always have new things to learn. Unfortunately Dahlia sounds like a next because you set the BF frame on the first date. Of course if she is LSE/LD you could spend decades getting her in bed.

Good stuff on the SE/SD. I will need to read up on this myself.

SGent

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Hey SG,

The thing I'd like to learn now is to calibrate the right dose of BF / Lover vibe. Going 100 pct Lover vibe will get me laid more consistently. But it also reduces the retention rate... There was an article by Chase on that. I'd like to reach some sort of middle way. All this is good learning anyway!

You're very right on Dahlia. Thinking about it, some other difficult cases I dealt with before were Joy (34) and Carla (37). Both over 33. The other LD case I had was Lucy, it took me forever to go to full sexual intercourse with her. It takes much more persistence and motivation with an LD.

Not willing to do more with Dahlia, she's not that motivating. Easier to look elsewhere.

Cheers,
Seppuku

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
December 8 - Joy and upcoming Gina

Joy
Last Friday I had a date with Joy again. She popped up again on Thursday on my Whatsapp and asked to go out. Well, she wants to try a Japanese restaurant and I love Japanese food, and I have nothing else planned, so why not.This is old story, we have a very sporadic history of dates. It will be our fourth date and in the past I have failed to establish a strong dominant frame. It's way too late for the fast seduction. I nevertheless decide to go for it, with no expectations.

On Friday afternoon she attempts to change the time, from initially 5pm, to now 7pm. That will not do. I tell her that's not what we agreed, and suggest 6pm instead. She's OK, but then ask what we will do after. "Let's watch a horror movie" (I know she likes this kind of movies) "Where?" This is what she always did. In the past, I have broken my frame in front of the where question. This time I hold firm. "I suggest my place. We can have wine, too". No answer, so it must be ok. I pick her at her place, the restaurant turns out to be a very nice one, good to know. When we're done, it's already 8, and her company accommodation has a curfew at 10pm. Well, so be it, I proceed with my plan and bring her home. No resistance or protestation, and what an ass I have been back in April, I should have done the same back then.

We watch the movie, she's in my arms, especially in the scary moments. At 9:20pm I pause the movie and start to kiss her on her cheeks and neck. I know there won't be time. I thinks she likes it, but gets nervous about the time. The companies here don't joke with the curfew. So I drive her home. No kiss on the mouth like I use to do. Well that's it for this time! Who knows when's the next time. But she's now already been in my home so next time I should be able to take her for a dinner at my place. Whatever happens, or not, I don't mind now.

Gina
I'm getting concerned of becoming lazy. Wasn't much active on the new girls front since Ina and Dahlia, essentially busy taking care on my long distance relationships with Jenna and Olivia, that I will meet both in Bangkok next week. Promising fucks in perspective :) Moreover I'll be then to Laos and this time I'll have a hotel room, so I will be in a position to pull, as opposed to last time.

Nevertheless, on Monday 7, I finally kick myself and open about 10 or 12 profiles on wechat. I change my opener, just a mystery message "Interesting :)" with no explanation why. Get three responses. One of the three seems to be very much into me. She's 36, and let's call her Gina. Seems cute and sexy. During the day (today) we chat online and I tease her with the view from my flat. Then suggest she comes over for a glass of wine. "I don't know yet". Which means, there isn't enough comfort yet. So I want to try BlackDragon's two-dates technique. Basically a very quick, informal first date. The guy's laid back, relaxed, makes her talk, maintain eyes contact and gradually touch her as she speaks. Some sex talk. No compliment, no kiss. One hour max. Build her excitement, build tension, make her want more. Horny but not too much (this is playing with fire, I know by experience, see Carmelita for instance last year on this journal). Then a second date at home with full escalation. Will try this. Let's see how it works.

Link to BlackDragon's blog and system:
http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2011/11/13/20-first-date-rules-for-men/

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Really like the black dragon share seppuku! Cheers

Rage

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
December 13 - Gina and upcoming trip to Asia

Hey Rage,

Welcome man. BlackDragon is a great read. You may also want to read every book you can find by Franco, from francoseduction.com(not the same as from GC). These guys says essentially the same thing as GC, with some nuances here and there, and bring a fresh perspective. All this extra reading helps building a better understanding of the seduction, female mindset, and relationships topics. It's a good complement to GC.

It really worked well with Gina. Here is the link to the LR.

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12468

The two dates technique is in my opinion harder than the same day lay - everything is in the calibration. Generate tension and excitement, but not too much horniness. Back when I started last year, I blew up a lot of dates just being unaware of my own ability to turn them horny. I would make them horny as fuck with all my game and kino, then would drive them home and kiss them good night, counting on a second date to close the deal. Very risky. It worked a few times, but also many times I never got the second date.

I am seeing Gina tonight and will "lock her in" with a second fuck.

On Wednesday I am flying to Bangkok, where I will meet Jenna - from Thursday to Sunday. Then on Sunday, still in Bangkok, I meet Olivia for two nights. Both recurring fuckdates from my previous trips to Asia. My balls are going to be dry.

On Tuesday, 22nd I fly from Bangkok to Vientiane, Laos, where my kids are. Will spend Christmas and new year with them there. This time I have booked a hotel in Vientiane where I can have some intimacy. Will see if I can recontact my former dates and bring them in my room. LOL.

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Hey Seppuku

Welcome man. BlackDragon is a great read. You may also want to read every book you can find by Franco, from francoseduction.com(not the same as from GC). These guys says essentially the same thing as GC, with some nuances here and there, and bring a fresh perspective. All this extra reading helps building a better understanding of the seduction, female mindset, and relationships topics. It's a good complement to GC.

Funny you mention this; I think I had skimmed your journal before and found your recommendation to read Franco’s book on relationships.

I finished joseph W south practical female psychology https://boards.girlschase.com/viewt ... =8&t=12403 , where Franco was one of the 3 writers and absolutely loved the book. A quick read for me but so incredibly insightful and refreshing a read… similar content to Girlschase but really enjoyed the psychology angles and biological motivations and stuff that this looked at.

In my opinion this book was best for a guy who was already somewhat seasoned/not new to seduction because it explained the why and deeper purposes and reasons behind so much of what works with women (guys get to learn the why very much in depth… this is most practical and helpful I feel to guys who have already to some good degree figured out the how, to get the women they want).

Finished practical female psychology, and I got franco’s book recently and have read through a little bit of it. It is good and not too long either; am enjoying it so far.

It really worked well with Gina. Here is the link to the LR.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12468

The two dates technique is in my opinion harder than the same day lay - everything is in the calibration. Generate tension and excitement, but not too much horniness.

Awesome LR; this does sound a little harder man, I don’t think that I could pull this off (I think I would have better chances with first date and then going for it, potentially with 2 or 3 venues/move spots in between).

Back when I started last year, I blew up a lot of dates just being unaware of my own ability to turn them horny. I would make them horny as fuck with all my game and kino, then would drive them home and kiss them good night, counting on a second date to close the deal. Very risky. It worked a few times, but also many times I never got the second date.

This would happen to me I remember being so baffled by what this was at first… like “she was so damn into me and so turned on, how could she just flake wtf happened”… and then would try at first to solve this problem by resolving to be “even more sexy, even more charming and smooth, and more lover material on the date”.

Had to read chase’s explanation of why this happens and how to combat it before I stopped repeatedly making this mistake; for me this was a bunch of girls that were into me and deep dived really well, and were starting to touch me more ask me more questions play with their hair, look me up and down. And you had to do something with it once it got to there and if you didn’t it would all unravel quickly, and she would be just as turned off almost unconsciously because all that winding up didn’t end up going anywhere.

… I think that what you mentioned right there about “general tension and excitement but not too much horniness” is that.

What’s the consensus, or your opinion on likelihood of LMR if the 2nd date can be arranged and works well? The point of the 2 date thing is so that you have to face less lmr and that girls will logically say “oh well this is the 2nd date guess I'm good to fuck him now” I believe right.

Maybe there’s something you can screen in the girl that reveals if she’ll be better for a one date thing or two date thing… there seems to be some kind of unspoken rule or happening where a girl who would be more girlfriend material to you or have more qualities you like, is harder to get in the 1 date lay… and you almost end up needing to get more dates to lay that girl, and drawing things out (but that ends up making you invest more and like her more too). Curious as to your thoughts on that.

I am seeing Gina tonight and will "lock her in" with a second fuck.

On Wednesday I am flying to Bangkok, where I will meet Jenna - from Thursday to Sunday. Then on Sunday, still in Bangkok, I meet Olivia for two nights. Both recurring fuckdates from my previous trips to Asia. My balls are going to be dry.

On Tuesday, 22nd I fly from Bangkok to Vientiane, Laos, where my kids are. Will spend Christmas and new year with them there. This time I have booked a hotel in Vientiane where I can have some intimacy. Will see if I can recontact my former dates and bring them in my room. LOL.

I’ve said this before in places but I think that the older guy’s reports and lives in general (your reports or Ray’s or lao che’s for example) are so awesome!

Part of me for some odd reason reads your guys reports and can’t wait to be that age and have the perks that come with that (being able to travel where you want and having money to spare and spend, having experience and maturity and decades of life experience as being one of the unconventional guys that we all are on here).

I love where I am at currently at 21 years old, love my life and think that I gave little kid me the best present of all in living the life I am today and being in pursuit of all the things I had dreamed of from a young age. Younger me would be happy and proud as fuck to be who I am today, but I dream in that same way as I did as a little kid, about the perks of being older too.

It’s all fun and all enjoyment, and perks and no real downsides (if you are that positive and enjoying about it all and take the good with the bad) every step of the way I think.

I had it good as a kid and have it just as good if not better now. And maybe that’ll be up one more when I’m in my 30s or 40s.

I would be up for trading my youth and energy and virility and strength as a young man right now for a day or two, for the wisdom and experience and all the other cool shit that you get to have as an older guy though man ;)

All the best

Rage

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Hey Rage,

Rage said:
Hey Seppuku
Finished practical female psychology, and I got franco’s book recently and have read through a little bit of it. It is good and not too long either; am enjoying it so far.

Is it the "Manual of Seduction"? I liked it a lot. Read the chapter "Fidelity and seduction, a new context" for instance. And so many more. Really liked it.

What’s the consensus, or your opinion on likelihood of LMR if the 2nd date can be arranged and works well? The point of the 2 date thing is so that you have to face less lmr and that girls will logically say “oh well this is the 2nd date guess I'm good to fuck him now” I believe right.

This is the whole argument of BlackDragon. Now to be honest, I don't know the answer. I don't have that much LMR, maybe 20% of cases. But there are also other positives to have this in your arsenal.

Maybe there’s something you can screen in the girl that reveals if she’ll be better for a one date thing or two date thing… there seems to be some kind of unspoken rule or happening where a girl who would be more girlfriend material to you or have more qualities you like, is harder to get in the 1 date lay… and you almost end up needing to get more dates to lay that girl, and drawing things out (but that ends up making you invest more and like her more too). Curious as to your thoughts on that.

Just a guess... Older girls, or girl with lower sex drive. There are also times where circumstances do not allow easily for a same day lay. Or cases where you don't want to appear 100% Lover. What I'm trying to learn now is to have the right mix of Lover / BF vibe. I suspect that this two dates model helps with this.

Now the rest of your question, I'm not sure to understand. Are you saying girls that you view as more girlfriend material, need more dates to get? This sounds like outcome dependence. I'm sure you know this already, just make sure you have some other girls on the side, that will make you less dependent and more successful. But correct me if I misunderstood.

I’ve said this before in places but I think that the older guy’s reports and lives in general (your reports or Ray’s or lao che’s for example) are so awesome!

Part of me for some odd reason reads your guys reports and can’t wait to be that age and have the perks that come with that (being able to travel where you want and having money to spare and spend, having experience and maturity and decades of life experience as being one of the unconventional guys that we all are on here).

Hey thanks! There are some privileges of age. There better be! After two decades of hard work, and going through married life, kids, then divorce. Eventually you get some professional achievements and a level of financial comfort - but it's result of hard work and worries. Also, there's nothing better, so to speak, than going through fifteen years of betaisation to really understand what women do if you let them operate naively and trustfully. It's learning the hard way. Never again!

Also I have to say that being an older guy seem to earn you some value points. So I didn't have to worry about displaying value. It's one less problem to handle to attract girls. All I did really is focus on attainability, boost the sexy side, and learn a process.

Now I would look the things this way. You, at 21, are in a much better position than I was at 21. Thanks to the internet and a website like GC, you can understand things that took me decades to get. What a shortcut. And all the things you learn here will also prove helpful in other areas of life, like interpersonal relationships. That will open you some perspective that I didn't have back then. It's up to you to take advantage of this. In fact, you already are. Enjoy!

Thank you for this interesting post!
Cheers,
Seppuku

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Hey seppuku

Yes it is the manual of seduction! It is continuing to be a great read for me so far.

Interesting answers to the questions; yes that is  good point and you ar completely correct regarding the outcome dependence. If I’m having that problem it probably just means I’m not getting out enough and in the right places to be meeting the girl of that caliber and those qualities that I want more consistently.

Cool to read your response man, puts a smile on my face :)

You’re only several years shy of my dad’s age I believe, and it is remarkable and really refreshing and pleasant to read that you get to have the life you do and seduce the girls you do still into your late 40s. My dad is a cheerful guy and much younger loking than his age and much more positive and optimistic and well off than most folk his age.

But still, sleeping with younger women/other women, and keeping the testosterone levels up in that way seems like a fountain of youth and essential if I want to keep my energy vitality vigor and prowess up in later years. You’re only as old as the women you sleep with huh?

Thanks for the kind words; yes I am very fortunate to find this site and the materials and relationships that have come from it (and to find other mentors as well at a young age). I still have a lot ahead of me I hope in life and lot of challenges obstacles problems etc. to face and many many things yet to learn.

But I am optimistic and am set on building a good foundation right now in these years.

I’m still just an idiot kid ha; but have some idea of what I like and don’t and what skills are important that I want to build. Some general idea of the direction I want to go in my life and the things I want to do.

Also what skills will have to build to do that. Maybe those general btis and pieces are enough for now; have heard it said before that you use your 20s to figure it out and 30s to create it and build setting the bricks into place and building upon the foundation you built.

Maybe I get to do something like that in time man who knows we’ll see huh ;)

All the best

Rage

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
December 17 to 20 - Awesome interaction with Jenna in Bangkok

As planned I meet Jenna at Bangkok airport and we head for the hotel. We've been upgraded to a two bedroom full suite. We have a very pleasant stay there until Sunday 20 Dec. We have sex about 4 hours each day (!), spend some time visiting Bangkok, some malls and monuments, a couple of restaurants, the park. I let her cook in the evening. Overall awesome three days. On Sunday, we take a limo to the airport. What she doesn't know is that my Thai girlfriend is coming to pick me up there in three hours time. Many things could go wrong but the transition will happen smoothly.

Jenna would be an 8, if it was not for her pregnancy belly fat that ruins a bit the overall appearance - to a 6. But I'm not too worried about this because she is now under a very intensive weight loss program and she should be able to tackle her excess weight problem within another few months. She really has a beautiful face, eyes and smile. She's very smart, she succeeded in setting up her own business in spite of supporting her two children alone - two character traits that I like. She's also a singer, musician, and dancer. Really a bright person. Now her sexuality is simply amazing. She's very sensual, hungry for new experiences, very open minded sexually. We fuck for hours long each day, in the kitchen, in the living room, in the bathroom, and mostly also in the bedroom. She easily comes multiple times, maybe 6 or 8 times each day. She just can't get enough. She screams her pleasure loud “I want more!”, get fucked in every position, and likes dirty talk. She sucks extremely well. Overall I'm considering her for an open relationship.

The Talk. My best attempt at setting up an open relationship as prescribed by Franco and BlackDragon.
Since before we met I have always let her understand indirectly that "I don't have a problem meeting a girl" and she knows intuitively what I meant here. When we meet in Bangkok she asks me directly “did you see anyone since we met in Manila?” "Nothing that really matters". She then has more talk about commitment, to which I say no. I ask her why it would matter to her if I have some unimportant relationships on the side, as long as I keep her. "I want you to understand that what is best for me, is also best for you. I want to keep you as an important person in my life". Later, after another good fucking session, she starts asking about the "other girls I fuck". "How many?" I have her define what she means and we narrow down this to the last one month. "Two". "How do you meet them?". This one I don’t want to be too open (answer: I meet them with online apps) so I pretend I meet them "in the shopping mall".

Later at 5am we’re both awake and she engages the discussion. She wants to know details about girls I fucked. Interestingly, she’s now turned on about the thought. As an example, I tell her (in soft terms) the story with Jane. She wants to know how I proceed with them. "You already know. Remember our first time in Manila". Finally she tells me "I’m ok if you fuck other girls, as long as I remain your VIP girl". She’s genuinely turned on by the fact I am fucking other girls. She asks if I’ve ever fucked two girls. She suggests that we have a threesome when I visit her in Cebu next year. Wow. I ask if she is more comfortable if she’s the one introducing the second girl to me. No, it will be me introducing the girl. "I have never done this. I need to find another girl open to this". It’s time that I reread the various articles on threesomes in GC lol.

From the horse's mouth
She tells me that it’s normal that girls "go gaga on me" (her term) if I fuck them this good. Well, there are nuances. For a start, the first time sex is not nearly as good as that. It starts to get really good on the second or third sex. Second, girls actually "go gaga" before I even fuck them. My question to her: how would they know? "Because you have this sex appeal. You come across as very sexual" (this is probably biased by the fact that we have fucked about 4 hours per day in the last 3 days). She tells me "when we first met in the taxi, in Manila, the way you touched me was simply magnetic".

This confirms directly from the horse’s mouth what I thought.
1. Girls have a detector for men who fuck other girls (the "sex appeal").
2. They strongly suspect that I am fucking many girls
3. They are hugely turned on at the thought of me fucking other girls
4. My touch is making them horny.

I share with her my amazed discovery of an "entire aspect of female psychology" that I had missed on for decades of my life.
1. If done the right way, a girl can be taken from first meet to bed in three hours.
2. They are not only OK with this, but also highly excited, enjoy it a great deal, and grateful for the experience.
3. If you take them to bed in three hours, they will actually put you in a very different category of men.
4. Many girls will not stick around because “wrong kind of man”. They would just disappear.
5. Some other girls will actually try to rope you in the committed boyfriend category, which I’m not ok, and drama ensues.

Very interestingly, she listen to all this, and knows intuitively all of it to be right. She agrees. And she tells me that this was the source of the wave of drama we had in the first few weeks after our first meet. She initially put me in the lover category then tried to switch me in boyfriend mode. And resulting drama. Since then (maybe four weeks) it has been drama free.

She confirms she is fine with the open setting: as long as she remains the VIP girl, she’s fine that I fuck as many girls as I want. Great! Now what I want to know is, how long this can work before woman’s nature comes back to the surface. Time will tell.

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

You are rocking. It is amazing what can be done once we understand what women really want and how they operate.

SGent

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
December 20 to 22 - 36 hours in Bangkok with Olivia

The Transition at Bangkok airport (continuation from my previous post)
As I arrive at the airport with Jenna, I realize that many things can go wrong. Her plane is set to depart at 6:50pm. I'm supposed to take a plane later in the evening... The reality is my plane is on the 22nd, two days later. What if she insists that we check in my luggage after we checked in hers. I told Olivia that my plane arrives at 7pm. What if Olivia decides to come earlier and run into us by accident. LOL. Well, fortunately the transition at the airport occurs smoothly. Jenna goes to passport controls around 5:30pm so I don’t have to explain why I’m not checking in my luggage. I wait 6:30pm to send a message to Olivia saying my plane arrived in advance. At 7:15pm I meet her at gate 5. She looks happy but reserved and a bit shy. She was actually in the airport since 6pm but apparently she didn't see me waiting here all the time. From there we’re in the cab to the hotel.

The 36 hours
Olivia is a great woman. Physically I would give her about 7 or 8. We contacted online during my asian trip earlier in September, then met for the first time at Bangkok airport, and went straight to the hotel for 24 hours together. In the first week after I returned to Doha she was on me all the time, requesting more and more video calls, to the point that I had to threaten to block her. After that she calmed down, I stopped chatting her about a month until she gently resumed the dialogue, this time in more measured terms. And now here we are on our second meeting in Bangkok, and she's definitely a nice woman. She enjoys having sex and we have another great time. In the 36 hours together we will make love many times. The last day she suggests me to try "on the back" because, she says, she wants "to make me happy", and that’s how I try anal sex for the first time of my life. I suspect she actually likes it but ashamed to admit it.

We spend a great day out on the 21, visiting Bangkok and a few monuments (the Golden Buddha, the Golden Mount), walking through the streets and boating on the canals. In the evening we're out in cheap local restaurants. The hotel happens to be on one of the hot spots of Bangkok. It is funny to see so many single men. Plenty of guys from the Gulf here, coming to Bangkok to do what they’re not allowed to do at home. Plenty of "couples", a foreign guy with a hooker. So weird. I’m out in restaurant with an actual Thai girlfriend and I guess people can see the difference. On the 22nd we're off to the airport in the early morning. No tears this time.

The perfect tale of alpha vs. beta drama.
She’s pretty, elegant, and sexy. She has tons of contacts in Badoo, WeChat, Line and Facebook. First, hoards and hoards of beta guys kissing her ass religiously. A couple of guys she’s never met are proposing her marriage right away. One guy in WeChat is sending her "Hello. Good morning." every single day. Then there are the weirdos. One guy in Facebook is texting her "Fuck you hard", sending her porn pictures and stuff of this sort every day. Another one is asking her "Why didn’t you write me today? I want you to greet me with good morning every single day". Some British lady, 41, in Bangkok is sending her porn pictures of girls getting banged by many guys, and asks if she can introduce her to three young Thai men. She can pay 2000 Baht each boy for a night. Then there is this 23 years old lesbian girlie, who is trying to pick her up. Overall, she’s receiving all sorts of solicitations, but at the end of the day nothing really exciting... Except, once in a while, a guy like me... who won't let himself be put in the beta box. How cruel life!

The Talk
She says she wants to be with me. I tell her that we don’t live in the same country, I have my job in Qatar, my house and family in France, my children in Laos. Now her in Bangkok. I can’t be everywhere. Much better for her to find a foreigner boyfriend here in Bangkok, that will have time to devote to her. Here’s her drama, she doesn’t want to be with a Thai man (she was married before to one, and it didn’t end good), then the foreigner here are all more or less weirdos, and when a sexy attractive man shows up once in a while, he doesn’t stay long and eventually disappear. I repeat to her that I have so much things in my life, it’s not just about her.

She asks if I have cheated her. I tell her I didn’t cheat since I never promised anything. She asks how many women I have met from Badoo this year. I told her about 6. (In retrospect, it is actually closer to 10, just for 2015, and Badoo alone). I tell her that I am regularly having sex with different women. She gives me the talk about how I’m 46, I should stop fucking all these girls and concentrate on my family. LOL. Old enough, time I become mature and responsible, and fuck only her moving forward. No no no. I tell her I’ve been a good dad for thirteen years, and still now supporting my children financially. I am in Bangkok, now, because I’m on my way to meet my children, and I will try to see them as often as I can because they mean everything to me, so don’t give me this immature man crap. She apologizes. Anyway problem unsolved. I tell her I’m prepared to see her whenever I come to Bangkok, provided she’s happy with the situation and still wants to see me. Seems to be a deal.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
December 22 to 29 - In Laos again

So I'm here again, visiting my children for Christmas and new year. Vientiane the capital is a nice place, a sort of countryside version of Bangkok. Girls wise, my first week is quiet, apart from my interaction with Lily (below). It's only this week that I become active.

Here is my LR with P. a 22 years old Lao girl. https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12628
It was really magnetic. Two hours meet to lay, little exchange, very simple.

Lily

I had met her early October when I was last in Vientiane, and back then we met two times, but I had strictly no place to isolate her - I called her R. in my post "October 9". Since then we had kept intermittent contact, chat, pictures, and a couple of video calls. A week before I inform her I'll be in Vientiane. We get in touch when I arrive and setup a dinner on Wednesday 23.

She comes late as she closes her shop later than expected. We meet at my hotel 9:05pm. She’s very sexy and pretty. Heels, a dress revealing sexy legs, delicate makeup, sexy long, black hair with a pony tail. She drives and I let her chose the venue. She drives us to a nice restaurant in Vientiane and I gently caress her shoulder as she drives. We’re the only customers and they put us in a private room. I order a nice bottle of red wine (a Pauillac 2010 - variety of French Bordeaux wine). We chat and I have my hand on her leg, just above the knee, giving her a gentle kiss once in a while. Dinner is over. I was careful not to finish the wine, in order to take the bottle away for later consumption. Next she suggests we go to a bar, owned by a friend of her, and she wants to introduce me to them. The owner is a nice gay guy. I have a “Sex on the Mekong” cocktail, lol, she has a whisky. In fact she’s bragging around about our date on social networks, showing our dinner, our selfies. She’s getting some likes and she shows me. Drinks finished, she wants to order some more. “No, let’s go!” I say. “Where?” “Let’s go have the wine in my hotel room” said with no hesitation. “OK”. The deal is sealed, we go straight to my hotel as we both always knew it would happen. In my room I serve the wine and she starts browsing her Facebook on my bed. After a couple of minutes I gently take her smartphone away, and start to caress and kiss her. She has a beautiful, sexy body. We will end up naked, me rubbing my dick against her pussy, and more sexual teasing of the sort... But damn, she has her period. We finally switch off the light and sleep.

After that, it all went to hell. She will turn out to be many things I don't like in a woman. A commanding woman, used to have guys pleasing her every whims and obeying to her. Very much interested in social validation, showing off a foreign boyfriend to Facebook and social circle. Very interested in her own self validation by getting a guy spend tons of money on her (which is an automatic next, in my book), but show very little interest in what I want. At the same time, party girl, getting dead drunk several times a week.

On Friday 25, it's 11pm and I get a text from her. "Now I am out, alone. I would like you to come". Don't like it, not realistic. Going out for drinks at 11pm, coming back at 1am to room, sleepy and drunk, crap performance. I know some of you younger guys do that all the time, well, not me. "Too late" I tell her. From there, she starts insisting and convincing me it's not too late. Then she threatens interrupting the relation: "good night, enjoy your life. I will yell you good bye now". Hoho, never give in to this sort of emotional blackmailing. This girl needs to be challenged, she had a too easily life with guys before obviously. I just answer a sober "Good bye" then turn silent and let her text me more. Not worried. She'll be back.

She's back very early the next day, tells me how drunk she was (which seems to be happening often, but trying to make me feel guilty about it). I tell her "why you were angry last night? I just said it was too late" and "why you didn't come to my room instead of getting drunk?" She asks me out on a wedding party this evening. Will be the only foreign guy in a large group of lao people, speaking lao, and will get bored quickly. I say no. She says we'll meet right after the wedding, like 10:30pm. At said time, of course she texts she won't be able to make it. She eventually go back home at 1am, drunk again.

On Sunday she's back, and suggests we do something today, her young son (2 years old), herself and me. Two times I said no, so this time I can't really refuse. We meet at 3pm and she tells me we're going out of Vientiane, some boat on a river. We reach, she speaks to the owner, and we end up on a private boat the three of us, with a large meal and 5 bottles of Heineken... Well it's 5pm and I'm not really hungry, but well, I have to honor the food. Nice time, maybe 45 minutes, lots of selfies and little kisses. Pictures of me holding her son in my arms. All pics loaded on her Facebook immediately. Looks a lot like a date, maybe some buyer's remorse of ending naked with me last time. Also, it's the start of a "betaization" process. Plus social validation. The boat trip is over. I don't know why I thought she was treating me and felt a bit pleased about it. How stupid of me. The bill comes, she directs it to me and walk out with her son while I pay. About 50 USD, not a big deal, but it's the way it was done that upsets me. Her son walks a bit far away from us, she commands me "take him back". I tell her it's her son, she gets him back, but now I'm really put off. After driving me back to Vientiane I tell her that my friends are planning a dinner out, and leave her.

The next day she texts me. I let her wait and answer in the evening. She asks: "Are you angry with me?" "No, not angry. You and me, it's not working" and let her go. There are plenty of other girls out there. Right after Lily I had this same day lay with P. (link above). I am currently chatting another girl that seems interested to meet me. Maybe more good news down the road ;-)

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human

Hey Seppuku mate, this just reminds me I never got around to responding to your previous journal post (was on a smartphone in a park with my kids at the time I read it), and I really respect how you are doing things, it's absolutely amazing to watch. If I had been a bit more careful not to get emotionally and otherwise involved with my girls, I would really like to be where you're at now. I really liked the way you handled the girl who was pushing hard for relationship, with a firm "no". When this happened to me, I tried to tread a fine line, because I was not used to getting girls into bed regularly... so I didn't want to lose them (in hindsight). I should have been a lot firmer. I can really see how this both builds attraction, and leads to your getting a lot more field experience. Your results are fantastic!!! By the way, I remember you recommended I work on my abundance a little. Well it's baby steps but I am making a little progress here and there. Good advice.

As to this current post, I can see a (the?) problem here. I would say that her having her period was a test. Strangely, of the girls I've bedded roughly 50% had their period, whereas statistically you would expect it to be more in the 15-25% range. So nowadays when a girl tells me she has her period I just laugh and say "yeah, heard that before" or something like that. She'll be like "no, really" and then I'll be like "yeah, so you are more sensitive... best time for sex". I guess their conscious process is like "hmm I'm not really sure if I like this guy yet... better manufacture a period and see how things go on the next date before I make a decision"... whereas their subconscious process is "hmm is this guy really the dominant motherfucker he is presenting himself as.. let's see how he handles this". (You didn't say if she was actually wearing a pad or whatnot, but even if she was, she might've been totally down for period sex and just saying no to test you).

What you described after the period-sex incident, was EXACTLY the behaviour I expect from a girl after I fail a big test, i.e. now emboldened to TEST HARDER and more recklessly. It might have been recoverable had you dismissed ALL of these further tests, but although you did very respectably, she was unfortunately a lot more devious and the winner in this competition, for example by posting the pictures of you with her son, and by making you pay the $50USD... oh ouch!!! I think possibly a better strategy in hindsight might have been to ignore all of her subsequent texts completely, then re-establish contact next time you're in Laos.

Ray

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Hello Ray,

ray_zorse said:
Hey Seppuku mate, this just reminds me I never got around to responding to your previous journal post (was on a smartphone in a park with my kids at the time I read it), and I really respect how you are doing things, it's absolutely amazing to watch.

Thanks mate!

If I had been a bit more careful not to get emotionally and otherwise involved with my girls, I would really like to be where you're at now. I really liked the way you handled the girl who was pushing hard for relationship, with a firm "no". When this happened to me, I tried to tread a fine line, because I was not used to getting girls into bed regularly... so I didn't want to lose them (in hindsight). I should have been a lot firmer.

We all know the feeling too well. I let myself hooked emotionally by my ex girlfriend Lucy. I must say she is a fine, adorable lady, but at the same time it slowed down my progression. After that I decided to avoid the bf / gf relationship if possible. Drexel Scott, Franco, and Black Dragon were huge sources of inspiration. Advanced stuff. Worth studying, post GC.

I can really see how this both builds attraction, and leads to your getting a lot more field experience. Your results are fantastic!!! By the way, I remember you recommended I work on my abundance a little. Well it's baby steps but I am making a little progress here and there. Good advice.

Some notion of abundance is the only reason why I am able to do this. It's the basics. In 2015 I had three new girls every two months. I also know that if I put up the required effort, I can have a new one once a week. Now, in turn, it shows somehow in my behavior and body language, that draw more girls to me. With me, they know it's going to happen, and love it. That puts me now in a position to set the conditions of the relationships. That's what I'm trying to learn now. In my view that's the goal of seduction. To come into the relationship on an equal footing with the girl, and strip her of her monopoly power over the relationship. Setting up better terms for myself. Amazing learning this year, man. Had been blind to this my whole life.

That being said, it's not easy. You have to be vigilant at all times. Their attempts at betaization are constant and ruthless. Never ends. Jenna, after telling me she's fine with the open setup, is now kindly suggesting that we live together in the same place. Put the guy in a box!

As to this current post, I can see a (the?) problem here. I would say that her having her period was a test. Strangely, of the girls I've bedded roughly 50% had their period, whereas statistically you would expect it to be more in the 15-25% range. So nowadays when a girl tells me she has her period I just laugh and say "yeah, heard that before" or something like that. She'll be like "no, really" and then I'll be like "yeah, so you are more sensitive... best time for sex". I guess their conscious process is like "hmm I'm not really sure if I like this guy yet... better manufacture a period and see how things go on the next date before I make a decision"... whereas their subconscious process is "hmm is this guy really the dominant motherfucker he is presenting himself as.. let's see how he handles this". (You didn't say if she was actually wearing a pad or whatnot, but even if she was, she might've been totally down for period sex and just saying no to test you).

I thought the same, and did venture a finger. She had her period indeed. Now I agree with you that what followed after that looked like a failed escalation case. Yes, I can really see the leadership tests. She would have gone to a second bar. I told her no, let's go have the wine in my room, otherwise we would have hopped bars all night long. On the bed she started browsing her FB. I had to take her smartphone away. Yes, agree, I should have fucked her while on period. Actually I started (rubbing my dick on her pussy). Could have persisted here.

What you described after the period-sex incident, was EXACTLY the behaviour I expect from a girl after I fail a big test, i.e. now emboldened to TEST HARDER and more recklessly. It might have been recoverable had you dismissed ALL of these further tests, but although you did very respectably, she was unfortunately a lot more devious and the winner in this competition, for example by posting the pictures of you with her son, and by making you pay the $50USD... oh ouch!!! I think possibly a better strategy in hindsight might have been to ignore all of her subsequent texts completely, then re-establish contact next time you're in Laos.

When she was alone in the bar, texting me to join her, I could have asked her straight to come into my room. Now, I was already a little pissed by her commanding tone and in a mood to challenge her. I made her chase me two days. Now, the date with her son was not a good idea. I guess the only course of action would have been to ask her to come straight to my room. And if not, cut her off until next time as you suggest. Actually there was a post by Chase suggesting that a second date should always take place at your place.

Thanks for the comments mate! Always appreciated.

Cheers,
Seppuku

>