Is it wrong that even though i did manage to get a girlfriend, finally get some success, i still feel like an incel? because i was a late bloomer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelbookCollector

Space Monkey
space monkey
You don't know a thing about women, man. I say that as gently as possible.

Not just men. Males of EVERY species -- mammals, reptiles, birds, insects, you name it.

Women are just responding to the options they have available.

Your problem isn't women. It's all the males you're competing against who are doing a BETTER JOB than you are.

If you want women, but don't want to learn how to out-compete other men, you are gonna need to find some way to eradicate every other male on the Earth. Do some real supervillain stuff. Some kind of Y-chromosome targeting lethal virus that wipes out men but leaves women untouched, and only you have the antidote. Then you can be as lazy and boring as you want and women will be desperate for you anyway because they have no other options.

Duh?

But who are they competing with? Who are they trying to be better than? OTHER MEN!

You are COMPETING WITH MEN while RESENTING WOMEN.

I can't get over how guys can be in the ring, getting beat up by other boxers, then at the end of the round the match is called, the guys who beat them up get the trophy, and the loser goes, "Those trophies just have totally unrealistic standards. I can't even..."

Men compete with men for women.

Women compete with women for men.

How is this difficult to understand?

It's the learning process. EVERY guy goes through that. Every GIRL goes through similar things, where she reacted in some awkward way to a guy, shooed away a guy she regrets shooing away and now assumes probably hates her, etc., etc.

The way you deal with it is by continuing to improve socially, so you can be SMOOTH instead of awkward.

This is what everyone does, men and women alike. It is part of the GROWING UP PROCESS.

Women get accused of being bitches and sluts.

A socially rejected man is a creepy. A socially rejected woman is a slut. Both are doing things that are generally considered LOW VALUE by the opposite sex. Plenty of people will defend both of them and talk about how actually they are not that bad, but the high value women don't want the creepy guys and the high value men don't want the slutty girls.

Some girls are sluts because they're nymphos. But a lot of girls are sluts because they are socially awkward and inept and are bad at reading men and understanding what men want and holding onto men, so they throw pussy at guys hoping one of the guys will stick around. Sluts are the female creeps (except for high sex drive nymphos, who are in a different category -- they do it because they want to, not because they don't know what else to do).

No they can't.

Again dude... you're just talking out of your ass here, repeating a bunch of red pill talking points from equally clueless dudes.

Q: How much about women does a man who's failed with women know?

A: Not a whole lot at all...

And the guys saying this stuff are all guys who are failing, again and again, with women.

Blind leading the blind, homie... time to wake up and OPEN YOUR EYES.

You're the virgin in the virgin vs. chad meme, but rather than realizing that you're losing because chad is out-competing you, you think you're losing because women have it really easy or something.

e83.png

We need to have some kind of female version of this so incels can understand it goes both ways... oh wait...

107.jpg

Chase
as Chase said: "
"It's the learning process. EVERY guy goes through that. Every GIRL goes through similar things, where she reacted in some awkward way to a guy, shooed away a guy she regrets shooing away and now assumes probably hates her, etc., etc.

The way you deal with it is by continuing to improve socially, so you can be SMOOTH instead of awkward.

This is what everyone does, men and women alike. It is part of the GROWING UP PROCESS."

A new quote i stumbled upon, i kinda wish someone told me this 10 years ago or more, that is:

"you gotta break some eggs to make an omelette."

Has Chase ever been labeled creepy by women before? or ever had interactions with women go wrong or awkward, accidentally make woman feel uncomfortable, feel like her boundaries have been violated? Thats happend with me a few times, and i still get angry and mad at myself, and depressed, i highly doubt i will ever get over it, they will be painful wounds, scars on me towards the end of my life. Makes me feel like a social retard.

what makes me angry and pissed off a lot, is that people and society expect us guys, men, to have natural instinctive innate common sense, social awareness, for knowing what is creepy behavior around women and what is not, they expect us to have it figured it out.

If a man creeps a woman out or makes her feel uncomfortable, people and society will get on the mans case for creeping the woman out, or making her feel uncomfortable.

It angers me a lot because, tons of men in the world, when they make a woman feel uncomfortable, creeped her out, just for approaching her, making advances on her, since that is what nature and reality has dictated of men for all time, and likely forever, all eternity, they(those guys, men) just didn't know what they were doing was creepy or uncomfortable.

I like to think, that guys, men, have to go through trial and error in order to, make mistakes in order to get better socially when approaching women and pursuing them, making advances on them, so they learn from their mistakes, so they don't get labled or perceived as creepy, uncomfortable, by a woman ever again. Thats just my guess.

This is how i feel about rejection, its not rejection that hurts, its the way that it happens that has the biggest effect, if i feel or if i did make a woman feel creeped out or uncomfortable, its a painful embarassing feeling.

As someone else said: . "Lets not forget the op got laid and has a gf, he is just upset of putting so much effort why he believes his gf or women had no effort.", yes, but i did recently become single again, i'm just forever angry and resentful, bitter, since i was a late bloomer, i didn't have one until later than normal, not until like 29, i know i've had the mindset that i feel if i was born a woman, at least average plain looking woman, i would not have been alone, single that long. Didn't have a GF until 29, short-term, long-term one, was at 33, so yeah, i feel my 20s were a waste, didn't grow up having a normal youth in terms of a dating life/sex life.

Reminds me, i know i got in contact with a guy from meetup group, he told me he had a similiar story:

One social meet up group I attended lately, one of the guys there told me he sadly didn't get his very first girlfriend until he was 30, while he is happy about having a girlfriend now, he still gets kind of depressed and bitter and resentful over having been single that long.

Feels he didn't grow up having a normal youth because of being single that long. Causes him to envy and feel resentment and feel bitter when he sees couples out there younger than him. He has the mindset that he feels if he had been born a woman at least an average plain-looking woman, then there is a guarantee he would not have been alone or single that long. Since women are always guaranteed attention or dating options because for all time women have always been on the receiving end of sexual attention.

A lot of guys hate and resent how nature and reality dictates that men have to make the first move all the time and be the initiators and do the pursuing but unfortunately there's no other way. Yet people think men still have the better end of the stick in the dating world than women do, especially when men are far more likely than women are to be single that long, be alone or single longer, or to have a lonely journey, yes men and women each have different difficulties or different issues to deal with but being alone or chronically single later than normal, as in, never having been with anyone, is normally never an issue or never a problem for women.

He says he feels angry and mad whenever people and Society say that he should feel grateful that he has a girlfriend now and that he has no right to feel angry and bitter that he was single and alone that long. Or why get angry and upset about what didn't happen in the past.

Well he has a right to feel how he wants to feel. Probably because women are just a guaranteed options and attentions for just existing and breathing or having a pulse but it's not true if you're a guy or a human male. Women are in abundance by default but men are in scarcity by default, is a mindset i hear a lot of people mention, since obviously, guys, men, normally never having women making passes at them or have women shooting their shot with them.

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As someone else said: . "Lets not forget the op got laid and has a gf, he is just upset of putting so much effort why he believes his gf or women had no effort.", yes, but i did recently become single again,
Sorry to read that, man.

I know how painful it is to break up or get broken up with, when you are in scarcity. I've experienced it myself, too many times.

Girls have an advantage there. They can put on a short dress, go to a bar, and they'll have a new guy, pretty much guaranteed.

For us guys, it's a lot more work.

I think I understand your pain now.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
as Chase said: "
"It's the learning process. EVERY guy goes through that. Every GIRL goes through similar things, where she reacted in some awkward way to a guy, shooed away a guy she regrets shooing away and now assumes probably hates her, etc., etc.

This is what everyone does, men and women alike. It is part of the GROWING UP PROCESS."

A new quote i stumbled upon, i kinda wish someone told me this 10 years ago or more, that is:

"you gotta break some eggs to make an omelette."

Has Chase ever been labeled creepy by women before? or ever had interactions with women go wrong or awkward, accidentally make woman feel uncomfortable, feel like her boundaries have been violated? Thats happend with me a few times, and i still get angry and mad at myself, and depressed, i highly doubt i will ever get over it, they will be painful wounds, scars on me towards the end of my life. Makes me feel like a social retard.

what makes me angry and pissed off a lot, is that people and society expect us guys, men, to have natural instinctive innate common sense, social awareness, for knowing what is creepy behavior around women and what is not, they expect us to have it figured it out.

If a man creeps a woman out or makes her feel uncomfortable, people and society will get on the mans case for creeping the woman out, or making her feel uncomfortable.

It angers me a lot because, tons of men in the world, when they make a woman feel uncomfortable, creeped her out, just for approaching her, making advances on her, since that is what nature and reality has dictated of men for all time, and likely forever, all eternity, they(those guys, men) just didn't know what they were doing was creepy or uncomfortable.

I like to think, that guys, men, have to go through trial and error in order to, make mistakes in order to get better socially when approaching women and pursuing them, making advances on them, so they learn from their mistakes, so they don't get labled or perceived as creepy, uncomfortable, by a woman ever again. Thats just my guess.

This is how i feel about rejection, its not rejection that hurts, its the way that it happens that has the biggest effect, if i feel or if i did make a woman feel creeped out or uncomfortable, its a painful embarassing feeling.

As someone else said: . "Lets not forget the op got laid and has a gf, he is just upset of putting so much effort why he believes his gf or women had no effort.", yes, but i did recently become single again, i'm just forever angry and resentful, bitter, since i was a late bloomer, i didn't have one until later than normal, not until like 29, i know i've had the mindset that i feel if i was born a woman, at least average plain looking woman, i would not have been alone, single that long. Didn't have a GF until 29, short-term, long-term one, was at 33, so yeah, i feel my 20s were a waste, didn't grow up having a normal youth in terms of a dating life/sex life.

Reminds me, i know i got in contact with a guy from meetup group, he told me he had a similiar story:

One social meet up group I attended lately, one of the guys there told me he sadly didn't get his very first girlfriend until he was 30, while he is happy about having a girlfriend now, he still gets kind of depressed and bitter and resentful over having been single that long.

Feels he didn't grow up having a normal youth because of being single that long. Causes him to envy and feel resentment and feel bitter when he sees couples out there younger than him. He has the mindset that he feels if he had been born a woman at least an average plain-looking woman, then there is a guarantee he would not have been alone or single that long. Since women are always guaranteed attention or dating options because for all time women have always been on the receiving end of sexual attention.

A lot of guys hate and resent how nature and reality dictates that men have to make the first move all the time and be the initiators and do the pursuing but unfortunately there's no other way. Yet people think men still have the better end of the stick in the dating world than women do, especially when men are far more likely than women are to be single that long, be alone or single longer, or to have a lonely journey, yes men and women each have different difficulties or different issues to deal with but being alone or chronically single later than normal, as in, never having been with anyone, is normally never an issue or never a problem for women.

He says he feels angry and mad whenever people and Society say that he should feel grateful that he has a girlfriend now and that he has no right to feel angry and bitter that he was single and alone that long. Or why get angry and upset about what didn't happen in the past.

Well he has a right to feel how he wants to feel. Probably because women are just a guaranteed options and attentions for just existing and breathing or having a pulse but it's not true if you're a guy or a human male. Women are in abundance by default but men are in scarcity by default, is a mindset i hear a lot of people mention, since obviously, guys, men, normally never having women making passes at them or have women shooting their shot with them.

It's time to empty your glass. You have many assumptions that are just unhelpful and untrue.

For one, it is not the end of the world to creep out a girl. It happens. Girls are weird too. Sometimes they get creeped out for literally no reason other than they spent too much time on the internet thinking men are dangerous predators. And you're doing something similar thinking everyone is on some witch hunt for men who make women uncomfortable.

I'll recommend it again: Meditate and read up on stoicism. That is what Dr. Wick is prescribing for your unhelpful mindset and beliefs.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
statues/paintings of Alexander the Great or other heroes are no longer erected
That’s weird tbh. Old Xandros should be a queer icon. After all, he was a pansexual polyamorous guy who died tragically young as a result of his lifestyle and was a huge promoter of tolerance, multiculturalism, and other stuff. Probably the violence deterred him from being canonized by the queer-history people.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Locked because everybody exhausted their arguments.
Suggestion: OP should start a journal and put his deeper thoughts there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>