Coach Corey Wayne VS Girlschase philosophy

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi all.

I've been reading across Corey's book. And he says smart stuff about dating however his ideas seem to have a fundamental difference with girlschase teachings.

Corey seems to have a very passive approach. Like she didn't reply to you then wait for a week. You had a great date, dont call for 5 days.

It's this too passive? GC is like you had a great date, then set up the next within 2-3 days or even nest day. She didnt' reply? Then wait for 2 days to re-engage. Plus attraction has an expiry date, for Corey it doesn't seem to be an issue.

He seems to assume that she will keep her attraction level for you even if you don't talk for several days after a great day. Don't you think that the attraction will start to decay if you wait for all this time?

Have you guys read his book? (3% Men) What do you think of all this?

Cheers

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I listened to this Corey Wayne a couple of times on youtube and I do think that he has some experience, but I never experienced him giving such detailed explanation of dynamics as Chase does. I'm also a big fan of Alek Rolstad. The guy keeps pumping good articles which are to the point and you can taste the experience that guy has, meanwhile he keeps a rather low profile and behaves really humble.

Most of these youtube people like Corey Wayne or others give this really repetitive, fluffy advice. But on Girlschase you get detailed and more importantly TECHNICAL advice. Also I feel this site is a little more masculine than all those dating coachs, maybe because of the realism and technicality. And I agree, I find Corey Wayne to be quite passive. I am not a big fan of waiting for things to happen, I just want them to happen. Because escalation windows are a two way street -> I can get bored rather easily so I would rather employ game based on persistence and playing the numbers. Which automatically gives you pre-selection and converts wishy washy girls. So it's win-win really. :D

loolapaluza

Rookie
Rookie
I've been reading across Corey's book. And he says smart stuff about dating however his ideas seem to have a fundamental difference with girlschase teachings.
No it`s not. Basically they teach the same thing.With minor differences.
Corey`s book is difficult to read,he always uses references to youtube videos and you ACTUALLY need to read his book at least 5 times to understand his mindset. Overall its good.

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've watched some of Corey's videos, and while I think some of the concepts are fine, the timelines in this day and age wouldn't work so well.

I think his advice is geared to a time before insta and dating apps and such, where girls were not getting bombarded with attention from guys 24/7. An ADHD economy. If you wait too long, she's already got attention from 10 other guys willing to move things faster.

Making girls wait is a great way to make her chase and increase her investment, as long as she doesn't get distracted by the next shiny thing.

Besides, as @DarkKnight mentioned, GirlsChase covers things in way more depth and from so many angles.

loolapaluza

Rookie
Rookie
Thats funny,i always thought that moving fast is not about time,but pace.
There was an article by Hector,if i remember correctly,he said time is irrelevant in seduction.

Dash of Englishness

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm also a big fan of Alek Rolstad. The guy keeps pumping good articles which are to the point and you can taste the experience that guy has, meanwhile he keeps a rather low profile and behaves really humble.
Immediate turn off his articles the way he refers to tactics as gambits in order to make them seem more deep.

Suggested dialogue in the first article of his that I read:

Alek: So, the other day, I was talking with my gay friend Jacob, and we discussed sources of homophobia and homophobic sex.
Her: Ah, yeah?
Alek: In Western Christian theology and philosophy, sex is often linked to reproduction. The purpose of sex is to reproduce. For this reason, sexual practices not related to reproduction have been associated with sex perversion as it does not live up to its ideal and purpose. Thus, any homosexual sex practice is seen as perverse and could be the source of homophobia.
Her: That’s interesting! (Now for the gambit)
Alek: Even though it is true that sex is linked to reproduction, many sexual practices people enjoy daily, like oral sex, may not suit the ideal of reproduction. However, people find it pleasurable.
Her: Indeed!

And on it went. Who knew that talking like Jordan Peterson is now the thing you have to do to get laid.

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ranking the best dating advice:

1- Old mASF archive. The problem is that they are not structured.
2- GirlsChase/ Book of yaReally ( a collection of profile poster articles). It is around 1000 pages.

I like the archives and posts; they do not have marketing material in them.

Last edited:

Djsuave

Rookie
Rookie
I listened to this Corey Wayne a couple of times on youtube and I do think that he has some experience, but I never experienced him giving such detailed explanation of dynamics as Chase does. I'm also a big fan of Alek Rolstad. The guy keeps pumping good articles which are to the point and you can taste the experience that guy has, meanwhile he keeps a rather low profile and behaves really humble.

Most of these youtube people like Corey Wayne or others give this really repetitive, fluffy advice. But on Girlschase you get detailed and more importantly TECHNICAL advice. Also I feel this site is a little more masculine than all those dating coachs, maybe because of the realism and technicality. And I agree, I find Corey Wayne to be quite passive. I am not a big fan of waiting for things to happen, I just want them to happen. Because escalation windows are a two way street -> I can get bored rather easily so I would rather employ game based on persistence and playing the numbers. Which automatically gives you pre-selection and converts wishy washy girls. So it's win-win really. :D
Where can i find alek rostald articles?

Djsuave

Rookie
Rookie
Thank you for your reference. I have a situation and i’d love your input.

Btw i just remembered a really ****ing stupid **** that i did, i approached different girls before that by like 30 mins, they were also a group 3 girls, one of them was really hot, i asked them where are y’all from, they said we are dutch i was like you don’t look dutch, y’all look like hip-hop chicks, she asks how does that look? I reply you look more russian, polish somewhere in that region (they didn’t have the typical blonde hair blue eyes), they were like no we are dutch, then a friend of hers come out from the supermarket and she was like how does she look like? (The girl was blonde with blue eyes) -> i say she looks dutch, she is like no she is swedish i was like yeah whatever they all look the same, and then they simply walk away,
Now thinking about it, this was the dumbest thing to ever say, i came off across as stereotypical, racist, and just very shallow, idk why did i say it, but the girl who came out was a girl i approached before, took her number and then she just ghosted me.
What would you have done in this situation chieftan?

>