Coach Corey Wayne VS Girlschase philosophy

Djsuave

Rookie
Rookie
Thank you for your reference. I have a situation and i’d love your input.

Btw i just remembered a really ****ing stupid **** that i did, i approached different girls before that by like 30 mins, they were also a group 3 girls, one of them was really hot, i asked them where are y’all from, they said we are dutch i was like you don’t look dutch, y’all look like hip-hop chicks, she asks how does that look? I reply you look more russian, polish somewhere in that region (they didn’t have the typical blonde hair blue eyes), they were like no we are dutch, then a friend of hers come out from the supermarket and she was like how does she look like? (The girl was blonde with blue eyes) -> i say she looks dutch, she is like no she is swedish i was like yeah whatever they all look the same, and then they simply walk away,
Now thinking about it, this was the dumbest thing to ever say, i came off across as stereotypical, racist, and just very shallow, idk why did i say it, but the girl who came out was a girl i approached before, took her number and then she just ghosted me.
What would you have done in this situation chieftan?

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow an old post got re-ignited!

On Corey Wayne, his advice is very good in what comes to: don't chase, have self-respect, accept the facts, move on.

I don't like that he is a bit passive, like wait a lot to contact, etc.

GC is still better imo.

>