J's Journal

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Figured I'd put together something progressive, that I might be able to use to study myself and how I'm coming along on my journey. Feel free to follow & comment. :)

Intro:

It’s been nearly six months ago since I found this website. I was married for 8 years until December 2010. Before I was married, I was really pretty good with women and getting girls in general. However, I found that after my divorce I was having a ton of trouble getting girls interested in me- let alone wanting to go to bed with me.

Due to approach anxiety (would not have known this term at the time, but that’s what it was) I did a lot of online dating after my divorce. I found that most women I met were much older and fatter than the pictures they had on their online dating profile. Very disappointing. My self-confidence began to dwindle as I started going on dates with women that I would have never considered prior to my marriage.

Fast forward to December 2012. It’s been two years since my ex and I separated. I have an awesome career, a nice home, nice vehicle, nice boat. And, I’m a good looking guy. In fact, looking back- that seemed to be what I was getting by on, was simply my looks. Still, I could not understand why I was having so much trouble finding a nice, attractive woman to *stay* interested in me. Then BAM, I get lucky. I meet this girl and she is perfect. Or so I think. I wine her and dine her, take her on boring lunch dates. Dates at the movies. After several dates she comes over to my house and we kiss. She wants to come over the very next night. She does, and we make out a little bit and I tell her I really like her and want to wait for sex. I think this will surely get me “in” and gain her trust. In fact, just the opposite occurs- she dumps me like a sack of bricks. Just blows me off completely.

So- as I am pathetically Googling phrases like “how to get a girl back” and “how to get women interested” I come across Chase’s famous article on how to get a girl back. I read it, and make a post in the comments on the article. Chase himself graciously gives me the best dating advice I’d ever received. I start to scour the articles on the site. I’d relied on women to give me dating advice for the past couple of years. Perfect right? Because they know what women want? False. Women don’t even know what they, themselves even want most of the time.

This is when everything begins to take shape for me.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
First real success- LR: Monday, February 25, 2013

Have Your Pets Spayed And Neutered

So, I take my dog to the vet last Saturday. There is a smoking hot girl working there. She is extremely friendly, touching me, etc. Didn't really get a chance to pull her aside. Anyway, about 20 minutes after I leave I get a friend request on Facebook. It's her. We have 1 mutual friend. Later that night, I accept the request. A couple of days later, she sends me a private message. After some dialogue, we are going to meet the following Sunday for a little road trip (which was of course, yesterday).

So about 3 days after we make plans... I get a text from her. And, here is that interaction:

Girl: hey! Hope your day is going well. Hope I'm not bugging you!

Me: No you're fine. I'm good :)

Girl: We still on for a road trip to ---- Sunday???

Me: yeah or we can keep it simple too

Girl: Sure! I'm pretty much down for whatever. Lol

Me: Ok, well you like talking to me right? :)

Girl: SO much!

Me: ...and you want to have a few drinks too?

Girl: hell yes!

Me: Well, we could just do that at my place instead.

Girl: That would be great! I actually can't wait!!!

Me: Ok, good deal! I will talk to you Sunday then :)

Girl: ok!! :)

See what I did there? :)

So now, today, after our "date"... Well.. my arms, chest and back are on fire. I'm pretty sure she may be having trouble walking, sitting down, etc today too. :)

Yesterday morning, I had told her that I would be home around 2 PM and to just let me know when she was on her way. She comes to the door with a fifth of Crown Royal and a 2 liter of Coke. (Where have you been all my life?). I ask her if I can take that off her hands, and invite her in. I make sure to tell her to take her shoes off. A simple and reasonable request, but here is why: the pants come off much easier without shoes on...

We proceed to the kitchen, and I'm in there filling ice cube trays and we're talking. This chick is not only smoking hot, but I sense that she is quite bold as well. She's talking to me like she already knows me. I tell her to do the honors and pour us some drinks. As she is pouring mine, I tell her: "whoa hey, are you trying to get me drunk? I'm not that easy!". She likes this comment. :)

Next, after we stand at the kitchen counter for a minute I gesture to the couch and ask (command :D) her to have a seat. We sit down together, we're talking. She is going a mile a minute, smiling and giggling. I stop her occasionally to get a few words in. The subject of music comes up, and I happen to have just bought a couple Dan Hubbard and The Humadors albums off of iTunes. (these guys are great, btw. you all should look them up). So, I fire up the iTunes and we're listening to music and the TV is on mute. I get up and light the fireplace, and come back and sit a little closer to her this time. She is touching me way more than I'm attempting to touch her, although I am now and again. We're basically pointed cockeye toward one another, knee to knee.

After about 3 drinks, some really nice conversation and the music and sharing some favorite YouTube videos, etc. I sense that she is ready, so I go in for a kiss. She obliges. I pull back a little, I'm teasing her. She tells me to stop this. We are making out on the couch, and she stops me a couple times ("want to watch some tv?" or "so what do you think about me?" and etcetera). I casually respond to the questions, but I'm not turning my attention away from her body and after the second time she stopped me I figured it was time to give her about all she could handle.

We had sex several times over the next 8 hours or so. On the floor in front of the fireplace, the couch, my bed. WARNING the following is quite graphic, but I know some will appreciate it. The first time we fucked, she told me to cum in her mouth. I didn't quite make it there and it ended up on her chest and face. She wiped some off and licked it off her fingers. What?? Yes!! haha

Anyway, it went great and we're going to see each other again Tuesday night. :)

So... three things:

1. She is in the top 95-percentile as far as quality (looks, personality, etc) of the women I've had in my entire life.

2. She couldn't wait to have me, and frankly it was also one of the top 5 sexual encounters I've ever had.

3. It's no coincidence that this happened roughly three weeks after joining this forum and scouring the blog posts on this website.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Monday, April 22, 2013

Finally Meet Girl In Person After 2 Years

I met this girl online about 2 years ago. We FINALLY went out on a date last Thursday.

Back Story: Ok, she is 10 years younger than me. I'm 33, she's 23. And she is smoking hot too :) Long strawberry blonde hair, pouty lips & a couple of the bluest eyes I've ever seen. When I first met her, she had given me her # and friended me on Facebook. I had tried to get a date scheduled with no luck a few times back when we first met. I gradually stopped texting and we have basically just liked/commented on each other's Facebook updates off & on for the past 2 years (lol).

Anyway... She sent me a Facebook message out of the blue about 2 weeks ago, and we started talking and I told her she "owed me a date still"- and so, we made plans and went out last Thursday night for sushi & drinks.

The Date:

So, I text her the morning of to make sure we're still on. She sounds excited and we handle time & logistics real quick. About an hour before the date she actually texts me "Still ok to meet?". I respond "yes, see you in an hour!" and get myself together a bit. I show up about 3 minutes early and wait for her inside. She is right on time. She is wearing jeans & a Abercrombie hoodie. Not super impressed with her choice of attire, but it's a casual place- so I think "oh well". I'm still in work clothes (business casual), so I don't look super pimp or anything. But, I'm not dressed down either.

We get a table and order a couple beers & an appetizer. She is cheery, conversation is flowing well. I'm getting her to tell me all this stuff about her new job, her new cat, her terrible driving record... which I of course rouse her about that a tad :)

After we eat she wants to get a couple more drinks at the bar. I had paid for our meal, and so she offers to buy the drinks. I let her buy them. As she orders, I touch her arm gently and comment on her purse (it's quite large). She starts telling about the purse and all these other purses she has and how she has a million of them blah blah blah. We sit for about another 45 minutes and talk. Stupid me, I scheduled the date at a time when I have a time constraint. So, I had to leave. But, we hug and both take off. I did not go for the kiss. (I always make sure the first kiss happens in a SL where I can escalate with them)

She texts me about 20 minutes later:

Her (9:13 PM) - Thanks again for dinner :)
Me (9:28 PM) - Thanks for the drinks! I had a nice time.
Her (9:29 PM) - Me too! :) That watermelon martini was crazy strong lol
Me (9:36 PM) - Yeah it made my eyes water haha!
Next day (Friday):
Her (10:30 AM) - Hey! I fell asleep on you. Lol. The martini knocked me out.
Me (10:52 AM) - Oh, haha I figured. That thing tasted like kerosene :)
Her (11:03 AM) - Yes, it was strong! Lol
Me (11:10 AM) - So, if you are free Sunday we should get together again. Otherwise, next week is still pretty open!
Her (11:12 AM) - ok :)

Haven't heard from her since then. So, I know I fucked up when I scheduled a date with a time constraint. But, I have been trying to get this girl out for a while so I went ahead anyway. I've gotten plenty of results (meaning sex) with the "1st date- restaurant, 2nd date- my house" approach too, so in my opinion it's not the end of the world.

Anyway, trying to figure out what my next move is- or if I have a next move. The ball is seemingly in her court now, right? I told her when I was free (perhaps I made myself a little TOO free?) and so she should be getting back to me with some options for a 2nd date. Or, since it's been a few days I don't think I'd be bothering her if I followed up with a couple texts and see what she's up to this week?

This seems like a situation where maybe I can just apply the abundance mindset and just forget about her (I have a date tomorrow with a girl I've been sleeping with regularly, so this isn't a problem)- and she'll resurface again at some point. But, this girl is REALLY hot so I have it in my mind that I do want to get with her- and SOON.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LR: Friday, April 26, 2013

Non-Compliant HB9 Flips Like A Switch

To get the back story on this one, this is the same girl as in the FR above.

So- 2nd date: Yesterday I meet her after work (5:30 PM). I am a little late because of traffic, so she's waiting in her car in the parking lot when I get there. I park a little further away and as I walk to the entrance she spots me and exits her car. The first date, I didn’t know what to think because she showed up in jeans and a hoodie. Today? She has a nice dress on, showing plenty of skin :)

We enter the restaurant. I have seen decreasing amounts of compliance from her since the first date for some reason. So I make it a point to choose where we sit. I lead her to the bar area and I’m trying to decide whether to sit at the bar or get a table. I remember Franco’s comments in a thread over on the General board, about sitting across from your date and the video he shared- so I motion to one of the servers and ask “Can we have this corner booth here?”

We sit and order drinks and eventually our meals. Conversation is going really well, although she is making me talk quite a bit more than she did on the first date. The first date, she basically rambled on and on about various things. I’m having to drive the conversation a bit more this time. I hit on some subjects that I know interest her. We start talking about our pets and she makes mention of how she had a sex party a couple of months ago and something about her cat playing with the dildos or something? She is laughing uncontrollably while telling me about this. I am smiling (not laughing) as if it’s only mildly amusing. I tell her that I could tell that about her- that she was a little “sex-crazed kitten” herself :) She likes this comment. Conversation does not stay on this topic long, but I come back to it a couple more times in appropriate situations during the interaction.

After we’re done eating, it’s still only about 7 PM. I’ve re-seeded some things throughout the first hour or so here to try to get her “ready” to go back to my place. We both only had one drink with our meals, she says she wants a couple more. I tell her I have a bottle of wine at my place that she has to try; it’s delicious. She declines, and tells me: “Let’s go to [place X] and have a couple more drinks and go from there”. Again, not letting me lead the interaction. I’m a bit disappointed, but I oblige. We drive separately and head over there.

We get to this place, and it seems like she knows EVERYONE there. I introduce myself to a couple of them, and then she starts to sort of take me around the room and has me meet a couple more people. Eventually she mentions that she worked here as a server up until a few months ago as a side job for extra money a couple nights a week. I think to myself that this date is a big waste of time. One of the friends sits with us at a table and starts showing us some app on her phone and they’re both having a good time talking about it and laughing. The friend eventually says “well I’ll leave you two alone” and goes and sits with some other people. At this point, we’ve not even finished our first drink at this venue and she says to me “Oh, this place sucks. Do you want to come to my house? I happen to have some wine at my house too.” Now I’m a little intrigued. I couldn’t pull her back to my place, but she’s inviting me over. Ok, let’s do this.

Again, driving separately we head to her house. I come inside and I’m standing by the kitchen counter while she pours a couple glasses of wine. Her cat is checking me out. I’m petting the cat and we’re talking as she pours the wine. She pours the glasses completely full so I make the remark “You’re trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me! I knew it!” She likes this comment, and smiles but not necessarily in a blushing sort of way. I like that she isn’t shy or awkward. She carries the wine into her living room and sits the glasses on the coffee table and turns on the TV. She sits on the couch, and I sit down so close to her that our legs are touching. She goes to grab her glass of wine to take a sip, and I grab her hand out of mid air and she gives me this surprised look like “oh my! What?” and I look her dead in the eyes, reach out with my other hand and touch her face and move my head slowly toward hers. Her eyes close instantly and we kiss. I don’t pull back quickly enough, she pulls back first. But she comments “Oh wow.” And NOW she is blushing. I kiss her again softly, but this time I make sure to pull back pretty quickly. I continue to talk to her, basically like nothing is happening. I start to get my hands on her legs, and eventually up her dress and she does not fight me when I begin touching her pussy. I don’t wait long to insert a finger. She’s breathing heavily. I sense that I’m not going to get any LMR at all. I start to undo my pants and she just says “oh… ok” and from here I lead her to some really good sex on her couch. Eventually we move to her bedroom for more sex.

After the sex, I hold her and we talk a bit. Eventually we’re not talking anymore and just laying there. At some point I look over and she is asleep. I get up, put my clothes on and leave. I text her this morning, “Last night was kick-ass. We make a good team. ;)” and she responds “Oh my god. The things you did to my body!!”

Let’s just say that I think I’ll be seeing her again.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Friday, May 3, 2013

HB8 Filipino

There is this Filipino girl that works at the local insurance office. I have mortgage insurance, car insurance and watercraft insurance all through this one company. So, I'm in there occasionally here and there when I need to drop off some paperwork or sign a document or something. The office is literally 3 blocks from my house, so when they need something I just take it down there and drop it off. Easier than faxing. So, I chit chat with this little Filipino girl (receptionist) when I have to go in there. I'm refinancing my home, so I had to run in there yesterday.

She tells me how she has this cousin of hers that has been in the states for 6 years, and she's 28. Says she just got out of a relationship a few months ago and is looking to date, and commented that I seem like such a nice guy and wondered if I'd be interested in meeting her. Sure, I say. So, after she checks with her cousin and everything she texts me her number. I arrange a date, which ended up being last night.

I meet her at a little bar and grill after work. She is attractive, I'm saying an 8/10. Dressed very nicely. She's very warm as I introduce myself. She has a heavy accent, but articulates her words well enough that it's no issue communicating with her. We sit and order drinks. She gets a water, which I ask why she doesn't get a drink- and she says she has to work later. Apparently she works nights at a retirement center.

We get to talking and she tells me right off that she married a guy just to get her papers, and that she's not ashamed of it one bit because its very common and people do it all the time where she is from. I'm a little confused by this. She also tells me about how she's going on dates with guys and they are wanting her to only date them, but she tells me that she feels it's ok for her to date more than one guy. I of course agree with her on this.

She tells me she has an 11 year old son, and he was about 4 or 5 when she moved to the states. She had the boy at a young age (17) and her and the father were not "together". She explains that her country is conservative about these things, and her father and her do not talk anymore and this is the main reason (along with wanting to just get away and etc) for her to move to the US.

Due to the time constraint the date only lasted a couple hours as she had to get ready for work. I told her I wanted her to cook Filipino food for me sometime, and we're doing that Monday night.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Follow-up on FR above (HB8 Filipino girl)

Well, she wanted to reschedule our Monday plans. I had been seeing a couple other girls, so I didn't have time to mess around with it. I kind of blew her off for two weeks, and then tried to contact her again on May 20th:

Me 233: Hey HB8, sorry you haven't heard from me- been out of town for the past several days or so. How have you been? We should get together again soon.
Her 302: Oh hey how are you?
Me 330: Been pretty good. Busy! And you?
Her 337: Yeah I've been super busy too. I just got done moving across town here because I think I told you, but someone broke in my house!
Me 358: You did tell me that, yeah. Crazy! You liking your new place then?
Her 410: Yes, I like it. Very small and cozy and quiet.
Me 435: Well that's great! So hey- let's get a drink or a bite to eat this week.
Her 443: Depends on what day
Me 448: What do you have open? I'm pretty busy, but can probably free something up

-No Response-

Not sure what happened. Attraction expired? Auto-rejection because I didn't talk to her for 2 weeks? Or maybe needed a little more rapport-building before I offered the date? Other?

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Awesome LR, Best One Yet: Sunday, May 12, 2013

FWB Has "Sleepover", Glad I Came

Intro:

It's about 8 PM Saturday night, and I'm not feeling all that well but have plans to go see my friend's band play. It's in a medium-sized town about 15 miles East of me. I have lots of friends there- everybody pretty much knows everybody, and it's a chill atmosphere with no fights or drama for the most part. So I'm laying on the couch, totally indecisive as to whether I want to go out or not. I get a text from FWB “Rachel” asking if I'm going to see the band tonight. This girl is a 7, maybe 7.5 at best that I haven't heard from in a couple of months or so. She lives in the town where I’m going to see the band (and their music is a shared interest of ours). I don’t respond. This is irrelevant at this point, but she is actually the focus of the story so its worth mentioning.

After another half hour laying around, I finally decide to get up and get myself together and go. I text my friend Don to see if he and his girl are going out as well. He says they are. I plan to pick them up on the way. She does not drink a lot, so is usually a good DD. We always take my vehicle- so free gas for them. Works out well for everyone. :) Another reason I love going out with them is that she has a shitload of good looking friends.

Arrival / Bar Scene:

We arrive at the place about 9:45 PM. The band is upstairs, the place is packed. We pay our cover and enter. I make my way to the bar and order drinks for the three of us. We see his brother and his girl at a table not far from the bar, so we have a seat and begin talking. It’s loud as fuck in here with the band playing, so I’m wondering how I’m going to open any girls. I want to get at least one drink in me beforehand anyway, so I place my focus back on my table for now.

After about 20-30 minutes I decide I’m going to mingle with the crowd. I get up and plan to bring another round of drinks back to my table before I do this. A good friend of mine, an HB9 who just turned 21 is bartending. She’s kind of busy but makes time to flirt. I see a HB8 brunette looking at me kind of out of the corner of my eye. Pre-selection. I decide to go open her.

First Open- Katie:

I start to walk over and as I approach she glances at me again. I have to dodge through a couple groups standing in my way to get to her. She knows I’m coming to talk to her, so she’s already facing me. I sit the drinks down on the bar, gently place my hand on her shoulder and lean in (its loud in here, remember) and tell her she’s looks too good to be here by herself, and ask if she’s waiting on her boyfriend or something. She says thank you, and then says no- waiting on a couple girlfriends. She gives me shit about carrying 3 drinks around and if I'm drinking all of them. I ask if she’s enjoying the band, to which she kind of goes off on a little mini-tangent about how she loves them and has even driven up north to Bloomington (2 hour drive) to see them. I eventually get her name (Katie), and I want to go open some more girls. I think I can N-close on this one later, that way I don’t do it now when it is still early and then possibly lose attainability by not talking to her a whole lot after. I tell her it was really nice meeting her and she says “Oh you didn’t even tell me your name!”, so I tell her. I have a unique name, not many people have my name. Her face lights up a little and she inquires if I know “Rachel” and I say I’m not sure- but after she gives last name I say “oh yes, I do”. (lol of course I know Rachel, she is FWB that texted me earlier). She says she is one of her friends she is meeting here. Now that I realize we have a mutual friend, and she probably knows I’ve been sleeping with Rachel- if they are close friends, so I decide to go ahead and just get her # anyway (“Oh you should give me your # that way you can text me when she gets here, because I haven’t seen her for a while!”). She does and I go back to my table.

More Drinks / Dancing:

Back at my table there are a couple more people there now. I was gone for about 10-15 minutes or so talking to Katie. I sit and talk for about another 30 minutes or so and decide to head up by the dance floor. It’s packed, so I kind of post up against the wall and my friend Ray stops and I converse with him for a while. I hang out by the dance floor, occasionally talking to passers-by. I’m not sure if I’m in state enough at this point to get out on the dance floor and open girls that way, so I decide to head back to the table. As I’m walking to the table a couple girls grab me (I know them) and say “come on, come dance with us!”… Perfect, I think to myself.

Rachel:

So I’m dancing with these girls and another guy friend of mine. We all dance to a few songs. I’m just about ready to head back up to the bar for another drink when I feel someone grinding up against my back. I turn around and it’s FWB- Rachel. I grab her and smile and pull her in with the group I’m dancing with. After the song is over, I tell her I have to go back up to the bar area to make sure my friends are all cool and everything because we took my vehicle here. I also mention that I met her friend Katie. She says she is out back smoking, but I should come back and dance with them after I check in with my friends.

Rachel’s Other Friend:

By this time it’s about 1230 AM or so, I’ve been back at my table for a while and the band is playing their closing set. I think about going to find some more girls to open, but the alcohol faze is setting in and I think I’d be more comfortable just getting sloppy on the dance floor (lol). I grab my friend Don and his girl and we go up to dance. Rachel is there, her friend Katie and another girl dancing with them that I don’t know. I approach the three of them and am received warmly by both Rachel and Katie. I am talking to both of them and they introduce me to the other girl- Meg (HB8 blonde, maybe 8.5). I dance with them for the remainder of the song, and one more song. The band is done playing. Rachel and Meg are obviously not legal to drive, not sure about Katie. I tell them I can get them home, Don’s GF has only drank like 3 or 4 drinks. To which Meg says “no- we’re fine, I’m sure we can get home. Thanks though!” and Rachel quickly cuts her off: “yes, we’ll just ride with you. Do you want to come to my house with us?” I ask what they have planned and she says they will probably just have a few drinks and then crash. I’m like "ok, sounds good" and we leave.

Ride Home / Fun Begins:

As we’re leaving my vehicle is packed and an acquaintance “Blake” runs up and asks what we’re doing. I explain that we’re going to get the girls home and say “we’ll be back” (lie) and he insists on coming with lol and Meg is telling us “oh just let him in” so we let him in the vehicle. I have 3 in front and 4 in back of a Chevy Avalance. Oh well. So I tell Don just to drop me off with Rachel and her friends, and take my vehicle home and he can come pick me up in the morning. When we get dropped off, Blake is with us. He’s wasted, and has beer or some drink spilled on himself and he’s not making a lot of sense. We get inside and Rachel has about 10 beers or so remaining out of a case. I think Blake is going to be a problem, but he quickly passes out on one of the two couches. Rachel starts talking about my dick, and asks if they want to see it. Katie is like "oh god no", but giggles and smiles. Meg says "let's have a look, fuck it!" and Rachel starts to undo my pants. I tell Rachel no, that its Meg that wants to see it so she has to take it out. She does this and they both make some positive remarks :) and I catch Katie looking at it too. They ask me to do "The Helicopter" to which I decline, since in the midst of them pulling it out I've gotten hard (lol). Anyway, I put mr happy away.

They sit at the kitchen table laughing about what just happened, but I make myself at home and take my beer in the bedroom and turn on her TV in there. I yell into the kitchen: “Lets hang out in here! There’s TV in here!” and Rachel comes on in and tells Katie and Meg to join us. There’s a bed and one chair in her room. I am laying with my back against the pillows on her bed and Rachel jumps on the bed, spilling my beer (lol). I grab her and start tickling and kind of wrestling with her. The other girls are laughing, and Katie sits on the end of the bed. Meg is standing over by the doorway. Meg is fucking blasted lol, she can hardly keep herself upright. I tell her she needs to sit down before she falls over. She makes some smart ass remark and giggles, then sits on the bed opposite side of Katie.

Rachel, still on top of me from our little wrestling match, starts kissing me. I kiss her back. The two girls leave and go in the other room. I yell in the other room “You know you want to watch” and Rachel says “I don’t care if they watch” and giggles. They yell back in “You wish!” and I yell back “How’d you know?!”

Meg comes back and is standing in the doorway (well, leaning against it lol) and jokingly says “I’ll watch if she sucks your dick” and Rachel is like “You want me to give you head?” and I nod in approval. I look at Meg and pat the left side of the bed beside me, indicating to her to come sit down. She immediately does. I can see Katie in the other room just sitting on the couch. She looks into the room, with kind of a shy look to her- so I say “Come on in Katie, we’re having fun in here!” and she laughs and is like “oh no…” and kind of snort-giggles. I challenge her with “Oh you are gonna be boring! Ok fine! Leave us to have all the fun”. Rachel is already going to town on me down there, and sometime between me barking into the living room at Katie and this happening, Meg has went from sitting to laying down. She’s positioned beside me, laying on her side with her body toward Rachel and I.

I take off Rachel’s shirt and playfully throw it on Meg. She giggles and throws it on the floor. I notice Katie is now standing in the doorway, so I pat the other side of the bed indicating for her to come sit too. She appears to be really shy. She stays there for about 10 seconds and then walks over and sits on the edge of the bed. Rachel asks Meg if she wants to touch my dick. I look at Meg and tell her it’s ok if she does. She starts giving me a HJ. I grab her face and kiss her. Rachel is sitting on her knees between my legs watching us. I get my hand up Meg’s skirt and start going to town on her with my hand. I say “now we have to figure out how to get Katie in the mix too” and she is too shy, but apparently still likes to watch.

I try to pull Meg on top of me to ride me and she moves and says “No”. (I sense that she thinks Rachel will get mad if she fucks me). I ask her if she’ll give me head. She looks at Rachel, and she nods and so she smiles and says “ok”. So now Meg is going down on me and Rachel lays beside me and I’m kissing her. I make a motion to Katie to come closer. She smiles all shy-like, but doesn’t react other than that- but she’s still apparently enjoying watching everything else. Rachel says she wants me to fuck her, so I unbutton her pants and move Meg out of the way and flip Rachel on her back, take off her pants and panties and start doing her missionary. Meg is laying beside us watching and playing with herself. I pull her head close to Rachel’s head and I start kissing one of them, then kissing the other. I try to get them to kiss each other- they don’t want to.

Katie is still watching on the bed. I grab her arm kind of softly and she jerks it back and smiles, but lays down on her side with her elbow propping her up. She’s easily the most sober one out of all of us, so this may play in too in addition to her seeming to be shy. At some point I get off of Rachel and try to get on top of Meg to fuck her and she resists again. So I stop, and go back to Rachel. I’m drunk so I can’t finish.

Anyway, I keep on with Rachel like this for about another hour or so. Katie has since apparently went back into the living room. Meg is still watching us. Eventually we just stop after some time, and then the 3 of us lay and talk and laugh for a while until we notice it’s getting light out. So we decide to try to crash.

This was my second multi-girl experience ever. The first was similar. Having sex with one and the other watching but not participating other than letting me kiss her and play with her tits.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Wednesday May 15, 2013

Trip To The Mall

Ok, so I've been fairly successful with women as far as meeting them incidentally at a bar / club or through a mutual friend. But, I've never actively went out and approached during the day. I have been out and about several times lately with the intention of approaching, but the anxiety has been to much for me, and I just couldn't seem to do it. Basically, I seem to do okay in a more vibing type atmosphere. Day game has seemed almost impossible. I finally fought through some anxiety today, and while I didn't have a lot of time, I did offer dates to two women and got one phone number.

Girl 1: Samantha

Today, I went to the mall for a few things and entered a clothing store. One of the girls working there (HB 8.5) had came by and asked me if I needed help, and I said I was fine and just browsing. I also told her I loved her hair (which was a sincere compliment, it was dyed all crazy-like). She said thank you, and went about her business. She checked on me a little later and I said "yeah, I guess I could use some help" and I commented on a couple shirts I liked and she started helping me pick some things out. I tried on a couple things, and then went to check out. Their credit card system was down so I had to go use an ATM and come back with cash. After she was done checking me out, she came around the kiosk to hand me the bag and I told her we should grab a drink or a bite to eat sometime. She said yeah sure, and so I told her I had forgot her name (I literally forgot it like 2 seconds after she told me what it was). She tells me its Samantha and I get her number. I tell her I hope the system comes back up or else she gets to go home early. She smiles and we both say "See you later" and I leave. I was shaking really bad when I was putting her # in my phone. She had to notice. It was weird, I didn't even get nervous until she said yes. You'd think a positive reaction would set me at ease but it did just the opposite! I know she had to notice. I was super nervous, but not what I would really refer to as "awkward".

Girl 2: Shelby

Then, I went to Sears to grab a bed set. I do, and go to checkout. The girl (HB 7.5) at the counter is flirty, or so it seems. She asks me my name. I still have a nervous flutter about me at this point from the experience at the clothing store a few minutes ago. We banter a little, and I ask her if I can leave my bags there and browse for a minute to kill time before I have to go back to work. I'm really just killing time to wait until her co-worker goes off and does something else so I can try to get her number. Eventually she does so I walk back up to the counter. She starts asking me where I work, etc. She seems like she is going to be interested in a date for sure. I say "We should grab a coffee or a bite to eat sometime" and when I say it, my voice is totally quivering and the delivery is horrible. She gets all awkward and says "I don't know right now, maybe..." and I kind of pause and keep looking at her waiting for her to just go "well. ok" but she doesn't. So I just say "No? Ok, well have a nice day!" and leave. I think she could sense the nervousness big time. Maybe I should have waited until I calmed down a little from the clothing store incident? I don't know...

Summary:

Well, the first girl was hotter (and I have her #) so I'm going to wait until maybe tomorrow afternoon and text her. So we'll see what happens. But I got really nervous and shaky as I was putting her # in my phone.

The second girl was only slightly above average looks, but had really nice tits. But she was the one that blew me out. But, I'm sure it was because of the nervousness I exhibited as I offered the date.

So, I guess I just need to keep doing this and eventually I won't be nervous anymore.

I actually went ahead and texted Girl 1 and she just texted me back.

Me: "Thank you for the excellent service today. Haha ;) -Jedd"
Her: "You're very welcome! Sorry again about the card thing. We got it fixed!"

Looks this one will surely turn into a date. :)

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Texting Girl 1 From The Mall

Initial text convo went down like this (texted her a couple hours after meeting her):

Me 227: Thank you for the excellent service today. Haha ;) -NJ
Her 305: You're very welcome! Sorry again about the card thing. We got it fixed!
Me 437: Yeah I think you were just stalling to work your mall seduction skills! :)
Her 504: Haha nooo! I have none of those
Me 518: Ha! So- what's your schedule look like the next week or so, missy?
Her 602: I'm not sure yet. I usually don't get my next weeks schedule until Friday
Me 842: Cool cool- maybe early next week sometime. We'll figure it out :)
Her 920: Yeah definitely. Lol do you shop at the Buckle often
Me 946: Nah. Maybe couple times before. Been awhile.
Her 956: You always hit on random girls?
Me 1013: Better quest- you always pick up boys that come in your store? Lol
Her 1017: Haha no I don't! First one

It was Wednesday when I met her (Samantha) and sent the few initial texts above and got the minor roadblock in getting her schedule. Then, I didn't check up with her until Saturday morning.

I sent the following two texts (one on Sat morning about 10 AM, and the second one on Sun afternoon about 12:30 PM) and she didn't reply to either.

1) Saturday, 10:00 AM: Samantha, hey! Hope the credit card readers been cooperating ;) Let's grab that drink sometime this week. What's your schedule like?
2) Sunday, 12:30 PM: Hey trouble, hope you've had a good weekend! Do anything exciting?

Marked her as #done-Samantha (The Buckle) in my contacts.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
3 More Numbers! - May 21, 2013

In order of "hotness":

1. Long legged HB9 wearing tiny shorts in line behind me at Subway. The line was long, so I got to talk to her for about 5 minutes or more. I even sort of wrapped my arm around her while I put her # in my phone and she leaned into me a little when I did. :)

2. Little bitty HB8 (this girl had to be under 5 feet tall, I love me some little women lol). She was sitting on a bench texting as I was doing my afternoon run in the park. Stopped and told her to quit interrupting my workout lol. She smiled and so I stayed and chatted for about 3-5 minutes. Went for the instant date, told her it was hot out and we should go grab an ice cream cone later after my run. She said she had to work but would like to another time. Got her number and took off.

3. Tall, slender HB8 in a white dress pumping gas. I complained about high gas prices and she was agreeable. I asked her if she lives around here, to which she said yeah she lives here in town. I basically said two sentences to this girl lol and then popped off that I liked her dress and asked if she was single. She said yeah, and I just said "well hey, I do gotta run- but would you want to grab a drink or something sometime?". We exchanged numbers, and drove off.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Wednesday, May 22, 2013

So, had a date today with girl #2 from my "3 New Numbers" entry above. It went really well. We both had a time constraint (work), but I did really well on the date as usual. My issues are mostly on the front-end, when I first meet girls. If I get them out, its usually game over lol.

I led the interaction nicely: a little kino when possible, moved her twice, and a hug to finish (which I didn't think she was going to let go of me lol). She texted me just now that she had a nice time. I'm going to wait a while to reply, and try to set something up more favorable logistically- where I can pull her home after the first "leg" of the date.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Texting Girl #1 From "3 More Numbers" Post Above

So, after texting I have a date setup for next Tuesday night with this HB9. This is longer than I like to put dates off. I ended our text convo last night because she started getting super short with me. After securing the date she kept texting me, but gradually sending shorter and shorter messages. I'm assuming this was an attempt to gain control by trying to make me text a lot while she sends little short 3-5 word responses. Her last response was "I love seafood" which, to me, is too short to respond to. So, I didn't.

I'll probably check up with her Friday or something if I don't hear anything from her by then, just to keep the date on her radar.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tuesday, May 21, 2013

FR / FU: Crazy LMR, Asked To Leave, Couldn't Close

So this happened a couple of days ago. Should have banged it out soon as I got home the other night, but oh well.

Approach and N-Close:

So, I meet this HB8 blonde a couple weeks ago at a bar. She's about 5'8" tall, not SUPER pretty in the face, but has some big breasts (which I really like). So, the bar I'm at- I'm not a regular at this place or anything, I'm just there with a couple friends. Anyway, I kind of bump her on purpose while she's waiting for drinks at the bar and when she turns to me I give a sexy smile and just say “oh, I’m sorry”. She immediately goes to her hair with one hand and her mouth goes agape for a moment- and then after a quick moment she just smiles and says “it’s ok” and continues to say that I look familiar. We banter for a moment, and I tell her to come outside with me. She does and we talk for another 10 minutes or so, and my friends come outside and we’re leaving. So, I get her # and go.

First Date:

I’m going to skip the texting part for purposes of keeping this as short as possible. All you need to know is that I texted with an objective and got a first date scheduled, which was last Friday night. We met at a different bar, and played some pool and had some beers. After the fact she tells me I knocked it out the park (meaning the date). We hugged before I got into my vehicle, and I thought about maybe kissing her. But, I like the first kiss to happen in a SL where I can escalate with them. On my way home, I get a couple texts from her telling me that she thinks I’m incredibly sexy, but also that she was glad I wasn’t a “creep” and tried to kiss her on the first date. That is probably some form of shit test, I don’t know. But, I basically ignore that part of the comment and I text back that I had a nice time and we should do it again sometime.

Second “Date” (FU):

So the next day she's texting me, and she starts texting me some sexy stuff. Like not super erotic shit, but like basically telling me she loves to "make out" and that she likes to get naughty, etc etc. So, eventually I go for the date and she actually invites me over to her house. The invite text was this: “So, if you want you can come over Tuesday night after my son goes to bed. If that goes well, then you could come over Thursday night too?” I say that sounds fine and that I’ll bring a few beers for us. So, Tuesday night she tells me be ready to come over about 8:30-8:45 or so. I go grab some beers and head that way. She’s texting me updates as I’m headed there. Her son doesn’t actually fall asleep until like 9:00. I show up and come inside. We sit and she puts the beer in the fridge. She starts watching some “Pawn Shop Wars” garbage or something. But, I don’t care- I’m not there to watch television. She comes back and lays on her back on the couch with her feet across me. So she’s getting fresh with me, but also with her laying on her back away from me- it makes it difficult for me to move in for a kiss subtlety. Eventually she gets up to go get us a couple more beers. When she comes back she lays the other way, with her head kind of on my lap. I ask her if she can move a little, and when she does I go in for the kiss. We make out for a while, and she gets on top of me and starts grinding on me. I’m rubbing all over her body, and right when I’m going to start taking some of her clothes off she gets up and sits beside me and says: “I have to stop that or else I’m going to start taking my clothes off”. Hmm exactly what I was thinking too lol. So I act like she didn’t even say it and just kind of pull her close and we talk a little more. Eventually I kiss her again, and try to escalate faster this time. I get her on her back on the couch and start kissing her belly, and eventually get her sweatpants pulled down enough that my tongue can make contact with her clit. I am doing this for a minute or two and she tells me we need to stop and pulls her sweatpants up and sits up quickly. I am trying to remain non-reactional at this point, but again I can’t see my own face or anything so I’m not sure what I was looking like when she did this. She tells me its bedtime and I should leave so she can go to bed, and so I oblige and we kiss at the door before I take off.

Follow-Up Texts:

I text her when I get home, as she had requested: “I’m home. Thanks for a great night! :) “ and she gives a short, bland response like “Ok you too”.
I tried texting her the next day, just something witty and simple. Was going to try to solidify that next meet (which would have been tonight). She responds: “You know, I like to make out and stuff. But, uh, I like to take the sexual stuff kind of slow.” I was unapologetic about my actions. I replied: “Well, yeah I understand that. But like you were saying it’s kind of hard to control sometimes lol”. She then told me her sister was coming to visit and she may be busy and not very talkative the next couple days. I just said “yeah sure that’s ok, HB8”. I tried to text again this morning. We'll see what happens from here.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday, May 24, 2013

FR: Shut Out By LMR Again- Different Girl, Even :(

Quick Intro:

If you hadn't seen the FR I put up about a week ago - basically - I got this girl's number in the park as I was doing my afternoon run, and then a day later had a simple lunch date with time constraint (we both had to return to work).

Second Date:

Last night we went out for wings and a few beers. She texts me a little before “Hey I’m running about 10 minutes behind. Whoops, sorry!!” and so I text back “Hey HB8, not a problem. I actually had to stop and get gas so works perfect”. I intentionally wait until 15 after so that she’s already there in her car waiting when I arrive. She gets out of her car as I’m walking up to the door and she’s got these jeans that are painted on, and also some shirt that looks like it doesn’t come off either lol. Great… :(

So we get inside, and order wings. I get a draft beer and she goes for the $3 Long Island Iced Tea that’s on special. Nice. Over the course of the next hour, I seed some things at my house, but keep it subtle: I have paintings I’ve done, I have a couple movies that she likes, I have this really great wine, etcetera. At one point in the date, we’re really deep diving. She’s telling about how passionate she is about her career as a social worker, and how she makes a difference in people’s lives, etcetera. At some point she starts talking about a failed relationship. This is a shining moment for me as I truly finally grasp Chase’s concept of lightening the mood after deep-diving on what is sort of a “bummer” subject. I end the conversation by explaining that when one door closes, another opens, blah blah blah and then changed the subject to something cheerful / funny. This seemed to mark a point in the interaction where she becomes fully at ease and comfortable with me.

After about 2 hours of drinks and conversation, I go for the pull. I first tell her “Hey, let’s get a change of scenery. I kind of feel like just chilling. Want to go pick out something at the movie store?” She’s hesitant, so I drift off to something else for a couple minutes and come back to it. This time, I give her a couple options (ultimatum, basically) that we can either go grab a movie and watch it back at my place or else we can call it a night and get together again in a few days. This time, she happily accepts.

So we head to the movie store. Inside the movie store, I start to hardcore kino. I lead her around with my hand on the small of her back, lean close to her when we read the back of a movie, touch her arm gently, things like that. We get the movies, and she follows me back to my house.

We arrive at my house, I put the movie in and make us a couple drinks. She is standing by the couch and actually says to me “Where are you gonna sit? I’m waiting to sit until you sit. Usually guys have their spot” and I coyly say “My spot is next to you” and she smiles real big and is like “ok!”. So she sits down next to me, and about 10 minutes into the movie I grab her chin and we kiss. We are making out on the couch. I’m doing the push/pull routine for a while, and then things start to get pretty hot and we’re making out a little more heavily so I try to unbutton her pants and she’s like no and pushes my hand away. I start rubbing her crotch through her jeans and she allows this. After maybe 3 tries I finally get her pants unbuttoned. She fights me as I try to get my hand in her pants. Also, her jeans are so tight it is really really difficult to get my hand in there anyway. Eventually I do get my hand in there and try to swipe her panties aside and insert a finger. She jerks away and goes to the bathroom. Comes back with pants buttoned, of course. I basically repeat what I just explained except I never get to the point of getting my hand down her pants.

So, eventually we both decide we are tired. She asks if it’s cool if she crashes with me, so I say yes and I get her some of my basketball shorts and a t-shirt to sleep in. When she gets in bed, we start making out some more. But, the same thing: she will let me rub her pussy through the shorts, but won’t let me put my hand inside. She rips my hand away emphatically each time I try. I take these profound “No” reactions to mean I should stop. She then starts to try to give me a hand job, but I am not into it at all. I just lay there.

So eventually we go to sleep and she gets up and goes in the morning. I give her a hug - didn’t kiss her goodbye - and she leaves. She texts me the following night: “You win anything???” (because she knew I was going to St Louis to the casino there). I didn’t respond at all. She also texted me again yesterday: “Hey you! How did your weekend go?”, and I didn’t respond to that either. Unless she asks, I’m just going to blow her off. Fuck that lol. If she does ask, what should I say? I was thinking I could just be like “Well, to be honest… I don’t date women that withhold sex. I’ll just date someone else. Ya know?”

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Saturday, May 25, 2013

LR: Casino Fun

Intro:

An old friend from high school that moved about 3 states away came to visit this past weekend. I hadn’t seen him in like 10 years. Anyway, a bunch of us old high school buddies came up with this plan to all meet at the casino in St Louis for a nice reunion. There’s 6 of us in total. We all meet up at the hotel about 3:45 PM or so, check in, get our stuff up to our rooms and then head over to the casino buffet to get some food in us.

Early On:

We get done eating and head into the casino floor. There’s a bar on one end called “Globar”. We head there first, get drinks and sit down. We’re all entrenched in our own group for the time being. We haven’t gotten to hang out in a long time. So anyway, after we’re sitting there for a few minutes, these two girls (I’d say one a 7, and the other a good 8) go up and sit at the bar. You have to realize one thing about a casino, it’s mostly dudes- and in the case you see some women there, they’re usually with (a) their boyfriend/husband/etc or (b) with a group of friends, or like a wedding or something. Now, another thing here- my friends and I come from a town of about 12,000 population. These guys have probably never even heard the term PUA. The way they hit on girls is like yelling “hey baby!” and whistling at them or something lol. I mean, a couple of the guys are better with women than the others of course. I take this opportunity to show them something. I tell them I’m going to go talk to these girls.

So, I go walk up to the bar and stand close enough to them - beside the better looking one, of course :) – within their peripheral vision. As soon as HB8 notices me there, she glances over. I see this out of the corner of my eye, so I open her with “So- you two going to pay off your student loans with all the money you win tonight?”. They laugh and say no they played some slots, and the other girl mentions they came down on a party bus. I ask them where they’re from and all that stuff. They live like an hour west near Springfield, MO. We make good conversation for a couple of minutes. The bartender approaches and asks me if I need anything, so I get a round of beers for my friends. I buy the girls a drink too, but they say they’re not ready yet. I tell the bartender to go ahead and keep one on ice for them. They thank me, and I tell them it was nice to meet them- and offer them to come sit with our group if they’d like. They turn down the offer to sit with us, but very cordially.

When I return to the guys, they are all like “dude, those chicks want you” and “you’re a pimp” and etcetera. This makes me feel really good about myself haha. My friend Ben says “I’m going to go talk to them” and he goes up and to make a long story short, makes an ass of himself and probably ruins any chance of these girls sitting with us or hanging out with us. Oh well.

Mid- Evening (The Girl):

So we split into a two groups of 3 to do some gambling, and after a short while I’m down about $200 playing blackjack. I decide to take a break, go to the bathroom and go find the other guys. I see this good looking girl (HB8) leaned back in a chair by the bathrooms. She’s obviously not playing the slot machine in front of her. I ask “What’s the matter? That thing take all your money?” and she laughs and points off into the distance and says “No, the one over there with the panda on it did though!” and I laugh and ask if she’s here for a special occasion and she says no not really, her and a couple girlfriends are going to see Korn and staying at the hotel here. She says she’s waiting on her friends in the bathroom, the concert starts in 45 minutes and they are going to be late. Her friends come out and they seem in a hurry, so I can’t get her # or even her name.

I eventually find the other guys, and we hang out for a while and have more drinks and take a break from the tables. I’ve had a couple Hennessey & cokes at this point. Our group’s goal for the night is to basically get shitfaced and have a good time together, since we don’t get to hang out but maybe twice a year, max.

Later In The Evening:

So, I skip to this point because this is when things get interesting. Not much happens up until now, other than us guys drinking and bullshitting and occasionally a couple of us heading off to play some. It’s a little after 1 AM and there’s 4 of us at the Globar (the other 2 are off playing). I see the girl and her two friends from the bathroom (earlier) across the bar getting drinks. They don’t look visibly intoxicated, but I’m sure they are. After all, they’ve been at a Korn concert lol. I tell my guy friends “watch this- I’m going to make this girl go over there and talk to me, using only my eyes”. I have no fucking idea whether this is going to work or not haha, but I’m about three-quarters of the way drunk so I don’t care either way. They’re like “naw bullshit!” and I am waiting for her to see me, and as soon as she does I dart my eyes off to the right into the distance, coupled with a slight head movement as in “Hey meet me over there to talk”. As soon as I make this gesture I get up and walk to the point that I motioned to, never breaking eye contact AND SHE WALKS OVER THERE TOO. I feel like a God. I ask how the concert was and now that she’s up close I can tell that, yeah, she is fucked up. I get her name, since I couldn’t earlier, and we talk for a minute and I tell her to bring her friends over, I want to introduce the two groups. She is like the pied piper here, and brings her friends over and we introduce everyone.

Her friends are actually pretty cool, and my 3 friends are doing the male competition thing to win over the attention of her 2 friends. I take this opportunity to move her, so I tell her “lets go walk around. Bring your drink” and she does and we walk around and I start to kino. I place my hand on the small of her back, and stop her a couple times by lightly touching her arm or shoulder to get her to look at something. I get her far enough away from the Globar, I decide maybe I should try to kiss her. But, I don’t because I’m kind of afraid it’s too soon. I need to build some more rapport with this girl and seed something at my room and get her back there before I make a move. We walk some more and I start to deep dive and we eventually grab a couple chairs in front of some slot machines and sit and talk. At some point she brings up that she is in a relationship that she is trying to end, and she gets a little down and so I pick up the mood for her a bit by telling her that it must be nice to have this little mini-adventure with her friends and such. She’s very agreeable, and I seed things into the conversation like that this is her time to go have a good time and do some crazy things that she normally doesn’t. Talking about this seems to really pick her up. She is very high-energy all of the sudden. I decide its time to pull! I tell her to come with me, I need to go put my phone on the charger in my room. (a good excuse, because as I show her – it is nearly dead). She doesn’t seem skeptical at all, she’s still very high energy.

The Close:

In the skywalk on our way to my room she jumps on my back and I give her a piggy back ride and some people look at us funny and this middle aged man says loudly to us: “That’s how you keep a good girl right there! You hold on to her!” and we laugh and I drop her to her feet and I put my arms around her waist and say that those people thought we were a couple and she says that maybe its because we’re having so much fun. To which I say the fun has only begun, and she is very agreeable and still very high energy. We get to my room and I plug my phone in the charger and I start talking about the mini bar and how it’s like a little fridge that makes everything expensive. She is laughing, and I’m not sure if she knows the drill or what- but she sits on the dresser thing where the TV is and I sit on the bed across from her. I break out a couple beers out of the cooler and hand her one. She says she needs to make sure she stays with her group. I remind her we’ve only been gone like 15 minutes (its really been closer to an hour lol) and so we are sitting and she is telling me about her family and how they are Jehovah’s witness and all this (yikes), and we’re laughing it up, still very high energy. I had turned on some music on my phone when I plugged it in, and a song comes on and she shrieks and jumps up because she loves the song. I take this opportunity to grab her, and dance with her for a minute or so- and then she kisses me. I was totally going to kiss her, but she initiated first. So we kiss pretty passionately and I throw the both of us down onto the bed and she stops me and says “I need to text them, and tell them we’ll be back soon, so they don’t worry”. I say ok, and she does and then we go back to making out. I get very minor LMR when I go for the sex, she also stops and asks if I have a condom. I say I do, but I hate using them. She insists I use one, so I do. But, I end up just taking it off soon after we begin. I think we were too far into the throws of passion, she was just like “fuck it, let’s fuck like wild animals”. We have sex for a little over an hour and she says she needs to go. We put our clothes back on, and I’m very happy that she doesn’t seem to regret doing it one bit. She wraps her arms around me and smiles and kisses me very passionately before we exit my room. We hold hands through the skywalk, and she is beaming. Come to find out, when we get back to the casino – her friends and my friends are no longer at the bar. So we start texting them, and all 7 of them are over in her & her friends room drinking! So we go show up there and every single one of them is giving us shit about leaving and that they know what we just did, yada yada yada. We of course both deny, but it was still pretty funny! :)

Quick points:

1. This was one of my quickest lays ever. It was 1 AM or so when her and her friends were at the bar ordering drinks, and only about 3:30 AM when we had sex. I mean, yeah I had talked to her earlier in the evening- but only for a brief moment.

2. I think I just had a ton of confidence, because I was hanging out with old friends (who mostly have zero special or taught skill with women) and wanted to put some of the stuff I've learned on display for them. Which I did :) Plus, I think my value skyrocketed in their eyes due to the fact that they were hanging out with good-looking women in their hotel room, largely because I went and talked to this girl and had her introduce her friends.

3. This girl seemed like a pretty conservative type. She wasn't dressed real sexy or anything, but still looked really good. I'd rate her an 8 for sure. I think I was successful because I ran the frame that she needed to let her hair down and get crazy, to forget about this "bad" relationship she's been in.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Update: Thursday, May 30, 2013

It's been a pretty uneventful week as far as meeting new girls, after the whirlwind that was last week. I made myself go out and approach early last week, and have seen the positive results in the following things that happened subsequent to doing this:

1. Making myself do a few approaches early last week broke my anxiety barrier somewhat, and so I was able to do some more approaching later in the week with less nervousness. Day game is still hard- at night, in a vibing type atmosphere and liquor involved, I still do quite well.

2. Out of about 15 or 20 total approaches, I got 5 numbers and one instant date (which ended in sex - talking about casino girl here)

3. I actually only got 2 dates out of the 5 numbers I was able to get though. A little disappointing, but oh well.

So this week, I haven't really had time to go out and do approaches. Been swamped at work, and hung out (had sex) with one of my regular girls Tuesday night (and have plans with the other regular girl for this Sunday).

Date tonight though! HB9 from Subway last week. This is girl #1 from the post "3 More Numbers!" above in the thread. Was just grabbing lunch and this slender, long legged thing comes in and stands behind me. Has these little bitty shorts on and long, strawberry blonde hair. I chat it up with her, the line is long so this is perfect. I get to talk to her for nearly 10 minutes. I kind of put my arm around her waist as I put her # in my phone, and she leaned into me when I did :) We were supposed to go out Tuesday, but as a kind of mutual thing we moved it to tonight.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Update On HB8 Filipino: June 2, 2013

The Filipino girl I've been having the tug-o-war match with texted me the other night and I replied late the next morning. She read the reply, but didnt respond to it. She probably thought something like: "ok, I texted you after you messed up, and then you wait a day to respond? Ugh"

And it's funny, our conversation went pretty much just like Chase's "mock-up" from the field report post. Here's the texts:

Her 2040: hi NarrowJ, how are you?
-next day-
Me 1004: Cathy, hey. Doing well! So how were the wedding(s)?
-no response-
Me 1457: I see you read my reply & didn't respond. That mean I'm in the dog house?
Her 1500: what do you mean dog house?
Me 1508: *sends link to urbandictionary.com definition of "in the dog house"*
Her 1511: oh I see
Me 1516: I'll make it up to you: how about I buy you lunch or something?
Her 1516: what you gonna do tonight?
Her 1518: any plans tonight?
Me 1535: Well I'm gone until Monday morning. You free sometime after then?
Her 1542: Monday? Maybe after 7 pm
Me 1546: that would work
Her 1547: Ok well I will see you Monday then
Me 1555: Great. I'll think of a good place and let you know where sometime before then
Her 1555: Sure

She can be pretty dry via text, but she's very warm and friendly in person. Guess we will see what goes down tonight!

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ok, two things here. First of all- had a date last Thursday night with the HB9 in the tiny shorts I met in line while getting lunch at Subway. She was horrible on the date. Basically acted totally aloof and even a little bitchy and edgy at times during the date. This cunt is not even worth a field report. What the fuck was she thinking? :p

Next, had the 2nd date with HB8 Filipino- FINALLY. Here's that report:

Monday, June 3, 2013

FR: HB8 Filipino - 2nd Date

Had my second date with HB8 Filipino, nearly one month after going on the first date. A lot of “cat and mouse” going on with this one. I’ll try to keep this short and get to the meaty stuff.

We meet at a little bar and grill at 7:30 last night. We are both exactly 5 minutes late, which she apologizes for being late- but I sort of have come to just expect this with any woman. Which is why I have started to make sure I show up either at the same time or after. She looks great, has a nice dress on and showing plenty of skin. I tell her “long time no see!” as she walks up and I tell her she looks great. We go in and get seated, and she doesn’t order a drink- so I just get a water. She asks me why I didn’t order a beer, and I just say that I would have if she had ordered something. She says we should just have drinks after dinner. I say that sounds like a good idea.

Conversation flows really well throughout dinner, I’m keeping her doing most of the talking while I smile and eye-fuck her. I don’t screen her much at all, since it’s a second date. She does call me out on a chase frame though, which was sort of funny. Well, funny because I thought I handled it ok. Here is how that went:

Her: So, you been thinking about me a lot?

Me: Well, yes I have. But I bet it’s because of your advanced seduction skills (sexy smile)

^^ this isn't exactly what I said- but I can't remember- so, paraphrasing here.

Her: Is that some kind of reverse psychology or something? (she also smiles when saying this)

Me: (smile) I don’t know what that means! But yeah, our first date went really well. So… (pause)… I had hoped that we could have gotten together again sooner than this. But, I know we have both been really busy lately.

Whew! I couldn’t come up with anything to challenge her with, so I went with the deflection instead. Seemed to work, I guess.

As we finish dinner, she asks where we should go to get drinks. Thinking about this, after the fact, I should have taken her to some bar somewhere. But, I tell her we can go up and sit at the bar here. I get up and grab her hand and help her up, and once standing, lead her by the small of her back up to the bar. On the way up there, she cracks a joke and leans into me really hard and grabs my forearm when I remove it from her back. We sit and order drinks. She starts talking about her ex-boyfriend of five years, and she tells me that for 4 and a half years they lived 5 hours apart and would just drive to see each other, and then after that long they moved in together. From that point, it only lasted 4 more months and she moved out and came back here to live, because he wanted her to just stay at home all the time and not work or anything. She said she just couldn’t do that. Hearing this, I’m getting the point that she’s pretty independent. I tell her that I find that most people that I gravitate toward and end up in friendships and relationships with are people that have strong ambitions and do things for themselves, and won’t over-rely on me- since I’m very busy and goal-oriented myself. I’m not real sure if I just qualified myself here, or if I’m screening her too? But she connects with me on this- big time.

After about 20 minutes of conversation she starts getting very touchy-feely with me. She’s leaning into me, putting her hand on my leg, rubbing my forearm, etc. I have had my hands on her too the whole time we’ve been sitting there. I feel like there’s a ton of sexual tension. When we make eye contact, all I can think about is thrusting my hard dick inside of her. She tells me to scratch her back. I do, but not too much. This touching and laughing is going on for about another hour and the restaurant is closing. So, I ask her if she would be up for coming back to watch a movie or a show or something at my house. She says that she would absolutely love to- but she has to be up at 6 AM. I give her a couple “oh come on, it’s not that late” and “its ok, I won’t have you out past your curfew” and etcetera. She just promises that we’ll do that next time, and so we get up and go. We hug outside, and I think about kissing her (maybe I should have?). But, I don’t and judging by her body language I think it may have been unexpected if I did. I don’t know. She tells me she had a great time (like 3 times, she says this!), and gets in her car and we both drive off.

She calls me about 2 minutes after we leave, and says she went the wrong way. She is laughing, and I said its probably because she recently moved and isn’t used to going that way. She agrees and tells me thanks again, and to get home safe. Then when I get home, I get a text from her asking if I made it. I say yes, and we exchange a couple more texts and say goodnight to one another.

This morning, she texted me “Hi! Goodmorning :)”. She never really used exclamation points or smileys in texts until now. She’s always been pretty dry in her texting. I’d say I have her chasing. I told her this morning she still owes me some Filipino food, so Thursday night we’re going to go shopping together for the ingredients and she’s going to cook for me at my place.

I don’t see any way this doesn’t end in some really good sex, for both of us. The physical tension was as high as I’ve felt with a woman in some time, and I know she was feeling it too.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Date tonight with HB8 Filipino. Just grabbing a movie and watching it at my place. The physical tension from the other night was brutal. Just hope I don't cum too fast haha.

Went out for lunch today, and this young, hot (asian) waitress was looking at me. I held her eye contact as I walked over to her. I told her I love girls with dark hair, and commented on her earrings. I asked if it was ok if she stopped for just a minute to talk, said I only want a minute of your time. She said "I just can't right now because I'm working, but yes I would really love to talk to you sometime" with a smile. So, I had her give me her number. Holy shit, like 4 sentences and I have her number. Awesome. I made sure to walk by her on my way out, stopped her and told her softly with a smile: "Don't have too much fun working, ok" and then "When I call you're going to pick up the phone, right?" to which she smiled and nodded excitedly. But, given that we didn't say shit to one another really- to build a connection of any kind- I have to wonder if I'll get her out.

I watched some videos today of this guy, Liam McRae. Not sure if they are real or what, but he kisses girls within like 10-15 minutes of approaching them. The analysis he gives interspersed with what is going on in the video is pretty awesome. In one of the videos he starts out with a pretty powerful comment in his opener, about how the set is like a movie or something. This ends up being the premise for his close on the kiss later, when he tells her something like: "I feel like we're in a movie right now" and she says "I'll be your movie fantasy" and so he leads her up onto the platform curb and tells her they should kiss, then backs off the comment and says "well maybe we just hug, and then pretend we're going to kiss" and she hugs him really tight and then when he pulls back from the hug he just says "ok I'm gonna kiss you" and then does. Just awesome. He explains how he starts the physical touch with just a whisper in her ear, and then goes to placing his hand on her back as they walk through a crowd, and eventually holds her hand. It's like she keeps giving him green light after green light on his escalation attempts until the next steps in the process is a hug, then a kiss- but he accomplishes both at the same time. I'm thinking this is something I'll need to try once I get a little more advanced. Very powerful stuff.

>