J's Journal

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Aspirant said:
Cool shit man. You gonna set up a meet with that girl you got the number from?

Aspirant

Yeah, I actually had texted her Saturday and so we are going out tomorrow night after I get off work. :p

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday, June 6, 2013

HB8 Filipino (Closed) :)

Finally closed on this one last Thurs night :)

She didn't cook for me, because neither of us were hungry (I had a late lunch today, and she just wasn't awfully hungry). So we met up about 5 and went to a Redbox and grabbed a movie. Headed to my place, put the movie in and sat down and started cuddling. I kissed her about 10 minutes into the movie, no LMR, great sex though. She came a lot, messed up my sheets haha. I actually got off twice, which is rare for me.

Anyway, all the seduction happened on the dates leading up. So not much to write about, it doesn't seem like. But, happy I stayed with this. She was a great lay. Nothing extremely freaky, but just overall it was really good. She is tiny, about 5'1" and very thin (which I love little girls).

Another success though. So that's my takeaway here. :)

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tuesday, June 18, 2013

LR: First Instant Date Lay (Daygame)

I had met this girl through a friend not long ago. We had hit it off pretty well at first, but it ended up going nowhere. About four months later (yesterday) I'm walking around the mall after getting my hair cut, trying to pick up a few #s and I run into her.

I approach her from the side as she's browsing and say "long time no see, stranger" and give a sexy smile / warm vibe / strong eye contact as she turns to me. She lights up and asks me how I've been and all that, and asks what I'm doing at the mall- to which I actually reply: "Just trying to pick up some chicks at the mall, and thought you were looking pretty hot so..." but then I smile slowly and tell her I'm just joking and that I'm picking up a gift for my mom for her birthday and needed a haircut. She laughs/smiles and I ask her why she's shopping in the "sexy outfit" section. I joke that she's buying something because she thought she was going to see me sometime soon. Her reaction to this isn't really a great one, she does smile but just says "well, if you think sundresses are sexy outfits then yeah I suppose so". I brush it off and continue. I need to elicit a better reaction from her somehow before I do something like try to move her.

We talk just a little more, and after a couple back and forths I ask if she's about done shopping. She informs me that she's really just killing time because her girlfriend ditched her for their afternoon lunch date today and she has nothing to do. Perfect. I tell her that works out good for her, because she saw me, and I need help picking out my mom's gift. So, I tell her to come with me to the handbags / purses / etc and she says "ok sure!" with a smile and I touch her shoulder gently and turn her in that direction and we walk over there and she starts talking about how the last time she saw me we were at a concert blah blah blah. As we’re looking at things, I occasionally touch her arm, back, shoulder etc and point at something for her to look at. She’s comfortable with this level of touch. Good.

So anyway, I end up with something for my mom and it seems like we’re about to part ways so I get her number, which I had it before but deleted it. At this point, instead of bidding her farewell I tell her we should go grab Cherry Berry (frozen yogurt place). To which, she actually smirks a little and says “So, what are we best friends now?” but I remain calm and don’t react and go with a yes ladder:

Well, aren’t you glad you ran into me? ...“Yeah of course”
And you like talking to me? ...“Well yeah”
And you like ice cream, right? ...“Haha you’re silly. Ok, let’s go get some ice cream then”

Cha-ching. We walk up to the checkout counter together, and as we do I lead her through some racks of clothing with my hand on the small of her back. She asks me if she should just ride with me, and I say yes. We check out and pay and everything and I carry her bag out “where’s your car?” and we take her stuff and drop it at her car, then go to my vehicle and get in. So, to shorten this a bit- we head over, have some yogurt. I’m sitting on this bench (more of a couch thing, really) with her and we are talking and at some point she start joking around and poking me in the side and stuff. She says I’m ticklish and keeps doing it. I lightly grab her arm, and pull her into me so my face is really close to hers and I say “You had better stop that, before something bad happens” and give her a slow, sexy smile. She says “what’s that?” with a grin and I grab the back of her neck and pull her in and give her a passionate kiss.

She's taken aback, but in a good way. We sit and talk a little more (I deep dive, and we talk about some things about her family) and we kiss a few more times. I tell her we should go grab a movie and watch it or something since we both don’t have anything to do. She says she thinks it might be a better idea if she takes off, and says she wasn’t really expecting all this to happen. She just wanted to buy a couple dresses or whatever. I persist with “It’s totally ok, I promise I’ll behave myself” and also “I wasn’t expecting this to happen either. But it’s pretty cool that it did. Let’s go watch a movie or hell we don’t even have to do that. We can just chill” and finally the ultimatum “Well then, if you don’t want to I guess I can’t kidnap you. So we can either hang out a little more, because I thought this was going really well. Or, we can go ahead and call it a day and then I’ll just get a hold of you sometime and we can hang out again” and she responds that she guesses she really doesn’t have much else going on, and that she is enjoying spending time with me. We go get a movie, and head back to my place.

We arrive at my house, and I have her take her shoes off. I get us something to drink and pop the movie in. Start making out, and I begin rubbing all over her and about 5 minutes in I go between her legs with my hand. LMR. I go back to rubbing her sides and breasts and a couple minutes later I go back between her legs. LMR again. She stops and says “I just- I don’t really know you all that well” and (while smiling) “hey aren’t we going to watch this movie, mister?” and I referred back to what she said at the store and I say “You know me pretty well, we’re like best friends. Remember?” and start making out again. I get us to lay down on the couch and go for the rear stimulation, which she doesn’t stop me so I do this for a while. She is starting to breathe a little heavier now, and getting more into the making out, more tongue. I put her hand on my crotch and she starts rubbing my dick. I let her do this for a while and I unbutton my pants and put her hand down there and she gives me a HJ. I unbutton her pants and LMR again. She stops and says “I just don’t feel comfortable doing this” and “I don’t just sleep with guys like this” and I start giving her little kisses on her face and forehead and tell her that she seems plenty comfortable to me and that her body wants it and to just go with it, and start kissing her again. I go for the burst of passion this time, and this seals it- I already had her shorts unbuttoned so they come off easily with the underwear as well. I get my pants off and myself into her, and we have sex like 4 or 5 times over the next 3 hours or so.

I've done this before, but back in my younger days when I was a late teen/early 20's and probably just was able to do it because of the way 17-21 year old girls are. But- this was my first day game instant date lay since I started getting serious about pickup. I already knew this girl, though. Maybe I’m ready to take it a step further and try this process with some of the girls that I would usually be happy just getting a phone number from?

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Date/N-Close With HB9 @ Tanning Salon

My boat has a shattered port-side windshield, so I haven't been able to get much sun yet this summer. (by the way, that has been a pain in the ass- you have to order it from the manufacturer) Anyway, I decided to go to a tanning salon to get a bit of a tan. So I go down to one near where I live earlier this afternoon. As soon I walk in I notice there is a very tan (go figure, she works at a tanning salon), somewhat tall (maybe 5'8"), skinny, large breasted girl with dark hair and blonde highlights wearing a long black & white dress at the counter. I walk up and ask about packages, and she starts me off with a 100 minute package for like $18. I'm not sure if her breasts are fake or not, but damn they are big and firm looking on such a small frame.

I make some small talk while she gets me setup in the system, and I have to sign a waiver. I'm giving her some strong eye contact and a lot of non-verbals. She wants to start me out at 10 minutes, so I don't burn. I tell her I can go longer, but she says its a rule they have. I tell her I like breaking rules with a sexy smile, and she laughs and gives me the eye protectors and walks me back to the room. When I enter the room, I turn around and she's standing in the doorway and I say "ok, no peeking" and smile and shut the door in her face. I'm smiling the whole 10 minutes in there, thinking about what her reaction might have been to this.

I exit the room when I'm done and stop at the desk and tell her "I didn't get your name" and she replies "It's Jessica" and nod and give her a sexy smile, throw my sunglasses on and leave. I was wanting to find a reason to chat her up right then and there, but I was blanking on coming up with something else to say to her. Oh well, "next time" I think to myself as I stroll out to my truck. When I get in my truck, I have no keys. Must have left them inside.

I go back in and she meets me with my keys, and here's what happens

Me: "Thank you" (placing my hand softly on her upper arm as I take my keys)
Her: "No problem!"
Me: "I wouldn't want you to have to give me a ride home already, we just met" (smile)
Her: "I'd do anything just to get to leave for a minute" (giggles)
Me (non-verbal): *raise my eyebrows at her and motion with my hand like "come on! come with me!" jokingly*
Her: (smile)
Me: "So are you single?"
Her: "Yeah, why?" (still smiling)
Me: "You have the most beautiful green eyes"
Her: "I didn't know people thought green eyes were beautiful"
Me: "Well those are. I could look at them all day. Or all night" (slow smile)
Her: (laughing) "Well I have to get back to work. You are too sweet!"
Me: "Don't run off, let me have just another moment of your time. I promise this will take like 2 minutes" (reach out and grab her hand softly)
Her: "What's that?"
Me: "You just met me, but do I seem like a friendly person?"
Her: "Yeah, definitely!"
Me: "Do you like talking to me?"
Her: "I guess so" (not the answer I wanted to hear, but good enough because she's still smiling)
Me: "Do you eat food?"
Her: (laughing) "Duh, haha you're asking me out. I don't know right now..."
Me: (don't say anything, but give her a quizzical look- waiting for her to fold and go "oh ok, sure")
Her: (after about 3 second delay) "Well, ok. But only because you said my green eyes are pretty."
Me: "I said they were beautiful"
Her: (laughs)
Me: (taking out my phone) "Ok, so what's your number?"
Her: (gives number)

The rest of the conversation is unimportant. If I can sleep with this girl, she'll be in my top 3 of hottest women I've ever taken to bed. I don't want to become outcome dependent, so I'm trying not to think about it that way. Also, there wasn't a ton of interaction but I feel like I made the good parts count. Hopefully she'll be working when I go back in tomorrow or the next day and I can flirt a little more. I am going to send her the icebreaker text here in an hour or two, so we'll see what happens with that too.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day Two with HB9 from Tanning Salon

We met at the mall, walked around a little and I had her sit on a bench in the mall with me. Didn't stay there too long, maybe half hour or 45 minutes. She jumped in my vehicle with me and we went and got food. I have her doing most of the talking, we connect on a few things. Deep diving here, strong eye contract from me throughout. She doesn't hold much eye contact. I feel like she's breaking eye contact left and right. Like she's not comfortable staying in tune with me more than several seconds. So I start to match her eye contact. I start breaking eye contact more and more, start acting a little bored and unentertained. After about an hour I go to the bathroom and come back and grab my keys and we head out to my vehicle.

I ask if she wants drinks or if we should call it a night (I'm feeling like despite all the things that have went well, it's just not a connection). I'm disappointed, of course, but she surprises me by saying we should get drinks. We go grab her car (so she has it with her) and head to a bar, get drinks. I kino, strong eye contact, she's giving it back now. Must be the new atmosphere. Things no longer feel stuffy to her. Must be a comfort zone thing? After a couple drinks she is completely facing me (bar stool is swiveled completely in my direction). I have her complete attention at this point. I'm getting more touchy feely and everything suddenly is going really really well. We share some stories about vacation spots, childhood dreams, past relationships, high school stories, family, everything. We go to leave and I hug her by her car, three second hug at least. Should have kissed her, and didnt. Fuck my life haha.

Anyway, received a text from her shortly after I got home: "So not trying to distract you while you are driving, but thanks for meeting me and dinner/drinks. Had a good time :) " I responded about 15 minutes later: "Just got home. I had a good time too :) Hopefully we can do it again soon." Missed a wide open escalation window. Hopefully she will give me another shot at being a strong, dominant, sexy man. However, I feel like best case scenario is that I've slipped into boyfriend category. We will see what happens when I try to schedule a second meet!

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 3 with HB9 from Tanning Salon

I texted her yesterday afternoon about 1 pm:

Me: I had to hold myself back from kissing you last night
Her: haha what u mean?
Me: Idk, I guess I didn't want to seem like just some average creep
Her: Its ok, I shouldn't have told you I don't kiss on the first date. That was a joke ;)
Me: (like 2.5 hours later) Well, hey. A bunch of us rented the gun club out and were having a party. Food, volleyball, drinks. You should come.
Her: really? Where?
Me: It's at the lake, in (name of town). Head this direction and call me when you get close.
Her: ok, I had plans but that sounds really fun! I'll call you in like an hour, k
Me: ok sounds good!

This is awesome, she's dropping her plans to come hang out with me. She shows up in flip flops, little jean shorts and a bikini top. Those titties are rocking! I thought they looked nice in that dress she was wearing, I about sprouted a boner when she hugged me. I introduce her to people and get her a drink, and take her into the pavilion to show her where everything is at (bathrooms, food, etcetera). After a couple drinks we play some volleyball. It's hot as fuck out and her body is glistening with sweat. She's the hottest girl here. A couple of my friends had made jokes like "how much are you paying her to hang out with you?" and stuff like that.

She's on the opposite team, were playing 5 on 5 and after a few scores were both in front and I block one of her volley attempts and she falls in the sand. I run over and pull her up out of the sand and once standing, lean in like I'm going to kiss her, but instead grab the back of her neck and whisper into her ear "get that weak shit out of here" and she laughs and says I got lucky. I nonchalantly reply "maybe later" with a deadpan look and then a smile. We finish two games and take a break.

We go to grab a snack and were in the pavilion with my friend and his girl, just talking over small plates of food at a table. The other two get up and leave and some other people straggle in and out. When we go throw our plates away, I turn her around and pull her arms up and put them around my neck and give her about a 5 second kiss. I tell her "I owed you that" and she giggles. We kiss again and somebody says "hey knock that shit off" and someone else says "We have tents setup for that!" We laugh and I grab her hand and lead her outside.

I'm holding her hand lightly as if it could drop at any moment and she notices this (I think?) and squeezes my hand tighter so as not to let go. To outsiders, we seem like a couple. One of my female friends asks me how long I've been seeing her, and I tell her we just met a few days ago, and she seems surprised by this fact.

The day goes on, more volleyball, drinks, etcetera and day slowly day turns to night. We build a fire and I get some guys to help me move some hay bails over by the fire to sit on. A lot of the older people have left by now, so it's mostly us younger folks at this point. We are sitting on top of a picnic table by the fire and she snuggled into me and tells me she's cold and only brought a tee shirt. I tell her I have a North Face in my truck, and ask if she wants it. She says yes, so I tell her to walk with me to go get it. We go get the jacket and I put it on her, and tell her she looks good wearing my clothes. She smiles and we kiss. We make out against my truck for a while, and eventually a friend of mine comes around the corner of the building and says "hey NJ, do you where the tiki torches are? And I'm like fuck no dude, there's a fire. What the hell do you need tiki torches for? Can't you see I'm busy? He laughs and says something about "ok lover boy, we got it"

We are still kissing and talking by my truck and I'm trying to think of someplace to take her. I would prefer it isn't in a bathroom or the back of my truck. She brushes some sand off of my shoulder, and comments about how both of us are covered in sand. I tell her I could use a sponge bath, and she giggles. Want to go back up to the fire?, she asks. I tell her we should go back to mine and freshen up. I tell her she can use my shower. She says "isn't it getting late?" And I reply that it's only like 915 and we could be back in less than an hour. She says "yeah ok, so am I staying the night or what?" And then quickly clarifies, "I mean at the party or whatever! Geez haha" and I say yeah I'd like it if she did, I'm enjoying her company. She agrees, and we get in my truck. I flip the middle console back and tell her come sit in the middle. We take off.

I make small talk and rub her leg on the ride to my house to keep her mind busy. We get to my house and go inside and I tell her she can use the front shower and I'll use the one in back. She says ok and I take her down the hallway and grab two towels, hand her one, and open the door to the bathroom. She starts to go through the door and drop the towel I am holding, put my arm in between her and the doorway, and grab her belt loop with the index finger of my other hand and pull her into me and we kiss. I take my hand off the doorway and run my finger from her ear down between her breasts and stop at her belly button. She starts making out harder, so I push her into the bathroom and lift her up onto the sink, and you know the rest... :)

We never went back to the party and she stayed the night at my place. I dropped her at her car this morning and before she got out of the car she looked at me longingly and says "NJ, I'm really glad you asked me to come to the party. You seem like you are different from other guys." Then she says something about how that sounds stupid but she thinks I know what she's trying to say. I tell her I do, and kiss her goodbye. She texted me when she got home and told me she "will be on the couch all day because she can't walk" haha! She's coming over Tuesday night just to hang out and eat and watch a movie.

Nice usage of date compression here. I thought I'd slipped into boyfriend territory, and wanted to burn it down right away. Although group/party dates can be counter-productive, I knew I had to get her out again soon. Good thing she accepted the date offer!

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

LR: Girl Offers "5 Date System"

Around 3 PM yesterday I saw a super hot looking little brunette trying on shoes in Macy’s. Walked over and hovered a bit by a rack of sunglasses, pretending to browse them until I could tell she was almost done with the shoes. I catch her looking at me a couple times. The first time she turned away quickly, the second time she smiled shyly and looked down. I don’t even walk over to her, I'm about 15 feet away from her and turn in her direction and say "Hey there" and she looks in my direction like she doesn’t know who just said it, and once she realizes it was me I say with a smile: "Come here when you're done over there." She nods and smiles, hurries up and finishes what she’s doing and walks over. Convo starts out like this:

Me: I saw you, and you have some serious style going on, so I figured you'd be able to help me pick out a nice pair of shades. I love your boots.
Her: Thank you! I'm (name)
Me: I'm NJ, it's nice to meet you.
* puts my hand on her shoulder*
Me: What do you think? (Points to display case)

She then picks out maybe 3 that she likes and I say I'm a RayBan guy and she says then the ones in the middle have to be it. I agree, and there's no salesperson around so I kind of pretend to scope the area for one real quick, and then turn to her and say that I guess someone will be around in a minute. I tell her to sit down on a bench nearby with me, and we walk over and sit and talk for a few minutes. I probe what she's doing and she doesn't have plans so I tell her we should finish our shopping, and meet up for some food later. She accepts happily and we exchange numbers. In addition to giving me her number, she puts a link to her blog in the notes section of her contact info and tells me that I should check out her blog, particularly the “5 dates system” entry. I think to myself “oh boy…” and I just laugh and tell her I’ll check it out when I get a free minute. As we're about ready to part, I tell her "you better give me a hug" and she does, and it's actually a pretty solid hug.

I leave the mall and when I get home I do check out the blog entry on her “5 dates system”, if nothing else but for a good laugh. And, as I get into it… it is pretty rich stuff. Here are a few quotes from the “5 dates system” post:

“This is my 5 date system, read it and know it well. It’s how I run things. I would hate to waste your time.”

“Don’t dish out too much information about yourself on the first date, leave him wanting to know more and take you out again”

“Date 4: This is the type of date you will experience if a man dares to get this far”

“There shall NOT BE ANY SORT OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE within the 5 dates”

Anyway, a year ago this thing would have completely demolished any hopes I had of getting with this girl within a period of a month or two. However, now, this does absolutely NOTHING for me except give me 120% motivation to throw some dick in her as quickly and as smoothly as possible :) So, I text her sometime around 5 or 5:30 PM:

Me: Just checking out your 5 dates thing. Good luck with that! :p
Her (responds instantly): Ahhh yeah, well admittedly not too many guys go for that. I’m thinking about changing it up a little.
Me: Haha. So sup? You rockin those new kicks yet? :)
Her: Haha no not yet! What's up with you?
Me: Getting hungry. You?
Her: Yeah lol I haven't eaten since breakfast!
Me: Lets meet up at (place) in like.. an hour?
Her: Lol ok!

We text back and forth a tad more. Turns out she just finished a bachelors degree and works as an administrative assistant for a law firm, and also works as a cocktail waitress at some club at the top of the Hilton a couple nights a week for extra cash. Anyway, none of that is super important but maybe worth mentioning. On to the date…

We are both 5 minutes early. I parked a ways away, in case she was late or something she wouldn’t really know I had been sitting there. She starts walking up to the door of the place in a little blue dress (she had little shorts on earlier), so I start to walk up. She notices me and smiles, and stops. As soon as I’m in earshot distance, I say “You look great. You didn’t have to change!” and she thanks me and we go in and get a table in the bar area. Lead her to table with my hand on her back. We sit down, she orders a beer (nice) so I get one too.

We cover a ton of topics over the next hour, and my sexual vibe is on setting 11. She’s a fitness buff (and it shows), she tells me all about her family and her jobs and how college was. She tells me all about how she’s been experimenting with cooking different ethnic dishes lately. We talk about dating, and she asks me if I’ve been on many dates lately. I just say (non-answer) “Oh the usual, I guess. How about you? What’s your experiences been like lately?” and she says that she usually gets asked out on dates with guys and they either end up being really pushy assholes or really weak guys that she didn’t really want to go out with anyway, but she did because she figured she had to “give them a shot” and tells me I seem like I might be one of those guys that is “right in the middle of that spectrum”. I just say “Well that’s good” and continue to ask her about more of her dating experiences. At some point she mentions she likes older guys, and then asks me how old I am. I tell her to guess and she says “Ummm… 25?” and I tell her “That’s a good guess!” and then quickly I just go ahead and guess her age without her even asking, like: “You just finished college, so you’re probably 21, 22?” and she says “Yeah 21, my birthday is in ___” and then I tell her she probably likes older guys because we know what she wants. She agrees, and we both joke about how guys like cougars because older women know what guys want too. I casually mention that older women seem to like me, and she says “Well its probably because you are very attractive man” and the smile she gives me is like an invitation to just rip her panties down and take her right there. So right at this moment I decide to ask her what she is doing after this, and she says she was going to maybe go to the gym. I say “after 2 beers you’re going to the gym?” and she’s like “oh. Well. Um. Yeah 2 beers is like nothing.” So I’m like “ok, yeah I’ll probably just chill and watch a movie or something” and then change the topic. I can’t remember what we’re talking about but I hear the word “judgmental” come out of her mouth and when she’s done talking I go into a short diatribe about how judgmental people suck and that I look at everybody the same, and what they want to do is their thing and blah blah. I think I drive this point home really well, but I feel like if I continue I could lose my train of thought. So, I think it’s time to get out of here and invite her back to my place.

I look at her and say “Well, you ready to jet?” and she’s like “Yeah sure” and I lead her outside and we hug and I tell her that she is welcome to come watch a movie with me. She says “depends on what movie” with a smile, and I say “Well, I have DVR so whatever movie I want!” and she says she will call her girlfriend and if she doesn’t feel like going to the gym then she will come over. I say ok and we hug and leave in our cars.

Usually I’d wait until the next day to text, but I know she wants me so I want to keep things going. About 15 minutes after we leave I send her a text and she replies. Here’s the convo:

Me: Had a nice time. You’re a lot of fun to talk to :)
Her: Thanks your pretty easy on the eyes ;)
Her: Have you seen the newest nightmare on elm street? I just got the movie and haven’t seen it.
Me: It is the new one? No I haven’t seen it. Been wanting to though.
Her: Want to?
Me: Yeah I love scary movies
Her: Ok!

Next I give her directions to my place, and she says she’s going to stop at home and change. She gets to my place and she’s wearing little tiny workout shorts and a top (you know, like a comfy pajama type outfit). She lays down on the couch and I put the movie in and get us both something to drink. When I go to sit down next to her she says “I should get up so you can sit down huh?” and so I sit close to her and put my hand on her leg immediately and just start normal conversation. Not a few minutes later (I make sure she isn’t expecting it) I kiss her and pull back. She says “I wasn’t expecting that” and I say “You like surprises?” and she replies “Yeah sometimes!” and I say that I really like surprises and she replies “I bet you do!” with a playful giggle. A short minute later she says “You want to lay down with me?” and I act like I’m thinking about it, and playfully say “Yeah if I must” with a smile. I push her down onto the couch playfully and she laughs and as she is trying to get back up I push her down again and we both laugh. I lay down behind her, and put my arm around her.

Throughout the next hour or so with us laying on the couch I’m trying to work some push/pull to get her aroused. I rub her ass and thighs a little and then stop and put my hand on her shoulder. She’d grab my hand and caress it, which I’d let her do for several minutes and then move my hand away subtlety. I rub her lower back in a sexy way and then pull her shirt back down and move back away from her on the couch a little. We are talking about the movie (you're probably all familiar with Freddy Krueger movies, but he attacks people in their dreams). She says all her dreams are "hot" and I reply something like "you girls and your wet dreams". At some point I kiss her a few times on the neck and she says “You must have really liked dinner” and I reply “You’re the one that made me lay down with you” with a smile. I then initiate a short make out session, which I pull out of after a few minutes. I rub her stomach and ass and thighs while making out. I then continue the push/pull I was doing before for about 20 more minutes, and at some point she says "Your hands feel so good on me", so I initiate another make out session.

I start rubbing her pussy through her shorts and she starts moaning and breathing really heavy. I’m going to go for it now. I get some pretty token LMR. She stops and says things to me like “I don’t do this. Not on a first date” and then “This is bad” and I reply to that with “Oh yeah its sooooo bad. Something that feels this good has to be really terrible” and continue kissing her and massaging her pussy through her shorts. She gives another token LMR after another minute or so, so I take my shirt off and start talking to her: “You like me right?” … “Yes” …. “Do you feel comfortable with me?” … “Yeah I do” …. “You think I’m attractive?” … “Oh yes!” “What we’re doing feels good doesn’t it?” … “Yeah it does” …

At this point she says “I think your bed would be more comfortable for this” so I lead her into my bedroom and I sit on the edge of the bed. She makes some random comments as she walks into my bedroom, starts telling me how my room is setup exactly the same way as her bedroom. The closets and the bathroom are all located in the same spot. I say nothing to it, I just sit there. I think she realized I wasn’t going to small talk, so she comes over to the bed and sits on me and starts making out with me and I undress her and we have sex.

5 dates, my ass.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Saturday, August 17, 2013

LR++: House Party

It's about 1030 last night, and we are having a sort of "house party" at a friend of mine's place. A few of us are sitting on the front porch and three people are walking up the sidewalk with a dog on a leash. As they get closer, I can tell it's two girls and a guy. One of the guys on the porch with us knows them and stops them. They come up to the porch, and one of the girls is a somewhat tall blonde and the other is a shorter, maybe 5'3", brunette. I join the conversation and I am immediately interested in the blonde, and luckily for me it seems, she's pretty interested in me as well. I ask them if they want a beer. The girls accept, but the guy with them declines. One of the guys on the porch calls him a pussy for not drinking with us. I quickly turn and say "naw he's ok, man" and then turn back and tell the guy not to worry about it, my friend is just buzzed. The blonde says thank you, and formally introduces me to the guy (handshake, exchange names, whatever). We all stand and talk for a while and eventually the guy friend leaves with his dog. The girls stay and party.

We go inside and do some Jaegermeister shots and drink more beer. I'll skip most of the partying and whatnot to get to the fun stuff. Anyway, I've been deep-diving the blonde, asking her all kinds of stuff about herself and moving her around the party for a bit. I go to the bathroom at some point and get pre-occupied with some other folks for about a half hour, and she finds me with these people and grabs my arm. "NJ, I thought I'd lost you!" I excuse myself and walk off with her.

Her friend is in the other room, and a buddy of mine is sitting with her on a couch. I tell him to watch out, the little brunette is a feisty, boy-crazed nymphomaniac and he laughs and she gasps and says "I am not!" I walk across the room and have a seat in a recliner and blondie comes and sits on the arm of the chair. I start rubbing her lower back and she turns to me and smiles. The brunette tells me she has met me before. Says something about I was out at some cookout and had my dog with me. I honestly don't recall, but she goes on to say she thought I was cute. Blondie sideswipes my leg with her foot as some kind of reaction to what her friend just said. I just say something like oh really and she goes on to say "there's just something about a man and his dog" and I say "I knew you were into that kind of stuff" and she laughs and says "ewww that's fucking gross! Haha." Blondie gets up and goes in the other room.

After a bit I head into the other room and blondie is sitting on the kitchen counter and there's maybe 3 other people in there. Most everyone is out back on the patio. I go up and put my hands on her legs (facing her). I smile and ask her what her curfew is. She says "I'm 21 years old haha I don't have a curfew!" and I say that's good but you better not keep me up all night because I have shit to do tomorrow. She giggles and asks me to walk her and her friend back to her friend's house. She seems intoxicated but not drunk. I oblige. We go in the other room and she announces to her friend that they should leave. The brunette gets up and my buddy tells her "no stay!" And she just says "I have to go" and he continues "well where you guys going? Mind if I come too?" And she says they're staying at her house and her dad is there, so "no" basically. He's like aw well alright and we say bye and he heads into the other room.

We leave out the front door. I tell them I hope it's not that far of a walk and they both say it isn't. The friend (brunette) says that if her dad is still awake in the garage that I'll have to wait until he goes to bed to come inside. I didn't know I was staying, but I figure this could be fun ;) As were walking I'm in the middle and put my left arm around the brunette and my right arm around the blonde and were all three talking and laughing on the way there.

We walk through an alley and the light is on in the garage so brunette tells me to wait where I am at (it's maybe 3 houses away). Where I'm standing in the alley, there's a shed and a tree to my left and an open yard to my right. After about 10 minutes, I start to get tired of waiting but I see the silhouette of the short brunette walking toward me.

She gets up close to me and says her dad is still awake and that she will wait here with me for a while. I take the last swig out the beer in my hand and chuck it to the ground. She puts her arms around my waist. I start kissing her, and pull her beside the shed. I unbutton her pants and pull them down around her ankles and start fingering her. We go to the ground, with her legs spread apart sort of like half-Indian style because she can't move her feet apart with her pants around her ankles. I push her shirt and bra up to expose her breasts and I fuck her in the grass for about 20-30 minutes.

I can't finish but we stop, get up, pull our pants up and everything and we kiss a few more times. The light in the garage is still on, but she says wait again and she comes back in like 5 minutes and says her dad is in bed. We walk back to her house and go in the garage. Its a nice garage with finished walls. There's a bar with stools, weight bench, couch, love seat, TV and a refrigerator. The blonde is laying on the couch. I'm not sure if she's asleep. The brunette gets a beer out of the fridge and hands it to me, but I say no thanks. She curls up in the love seat and motions me over. I find the light switch and turn the lights off.

I sit in the love seat for a few minutes and this is not comfortable at all. She's laying down and there's not really room for me. I go over to the couch and whisper to the blonde "You sleeping?" She says no, so I ask if I can lay down with her and she says yes. I lay down and put my arm around her. She turns toward me and we kiss. I don't make out with her long at all before getting my hand down her pants. Eventually I take her pants off and she makes me put on a condom (I have one in my pocket) and we have sex on the couch. After about an hour (still can't finish with her) we stop and put our pants back on and go to sleep.

I wake up on the couch by myself about 6 am alone, sweating profusely as it is about 90 degrees in the garage. I get up and peek out the side window of the garage and see no-one. So I quietly open the garage door and slink out of there and walk home.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sunday, August 25, 2013

LR: Naughty Nerdy Girl

I thought in Alex’s LR here, that the way he uses the topic of adult books as a means to transition to sex talk was pretty damn awesome. To enter a dirty conversation with a girl very early in an interaction so as to create the sexual frame almost right from the beginning, is awe inspiring. Another aspect of Alex’s LR that I enjoyed was that he names his characters sort of like Tucker Max would. Since that was entertaining to me, I’m going to go ahead and steal that one too… ;) Anyway, the other night I got into a conversation with a sexy blonde, and somewhere near the beginning of the encounter, I mentioned the book (Fifty Shades of Grey).

I was out for drinks Saturday night. I had waited until around 11:30 to head out. I like to arrive later than most folks, as I'll have drank far less and have my faculties about me still. I also tend to have better judgment when I drink less, therefore not taking home girls that make me want to burn my clothes in a trashcan while scrubbing myself like a rape victim in the shower a la Ace Ventura.

My attire for the evening is a nice fitting pair of dark-colored Abercrombie jeans, dark brown flat-nosed dress shoes, and a black and grey Versace polo. I have my hair spiked up a little (think comedian Dane Cook circa 2008 except shorter on the sides). I don't wear cologne anymore after reading Chase’s article on male scent here.

As I walk in, the place is about half full. Which is a little weird for a Saturday, but summer is winding down so people maybe camping or at the lake or on vacation or something. Anyhow, I see my friend Shitstarter at a table with another guy I’m somewhat familiar with, Catfish, and two girls, one of which I know fairly well because she used to date a good friend of mine. The first girl, the one I know, is 80sHair. The other girl, who I’m about to make my target, is NaughtyTeacher. Then, there is another guy who is sort of awkwardly hovering by the table but not participating in the group.

I approach their table and make conversation with Shitstarter:

Me: Hey fuckstain, where is everybody tonight?
Shitstarter: Right here, dickweed. Go get me a beer. (we always call each crude names and give each other pretend orders and demands; it’s just what we do)
Me: Ha. Do I look like your beer maid? Last time I bought you a drink, I think it was your birthday, and you threw up in the back of my truck and shit your pants.
Shitstarter: Dude, I have never shit my pants.
Me: Well, ok but all the rest is true (smile)
Me: (to the girls, who are now focused on Shitstarter and I ) How are you ladies doing this evening? 80sHair, I haven’t seen you since ____’s birthday party out at the lake.
80sHair: I know! That was like a couple months ago. Are you still dating that cute girl that was with you, what was her name?
Me: No, no. She was just a friend, well more than a friend, but you know what I’m saying.
Shitstarter: NJ can’t keep a woman around for more than a week until she gets tired of his tiny dick and smelling his spinach farts.
Me: (smirking) Keeping them around, or not keeping them around, at least I know what a vagina feels like.
Shitstarter: (laughing) Fuck off, man.

(NaughtyTeacher and Catfish are sitting across from each other, seemingly deep in their own conversation)

Me: 80sHair, who is your friend here? (her friend hears me and looks up at me and smiles)
Girls (simultaneously): This is / I’m [name]!
Me: (lean over 80sHair and shake her hand) I’m NJ, didn’t know who you were and just wanted to say hi. Anyway (to everyone), who needs drinks?!

Of course everyone wants a drink, since they know I’m buying, except for NaughtyTeacher who says “I’m fine, thanks!”, likely because she is being nice since she doesn’t know me. I find out from everyone what I’m ordering and walk off and go get a round, and I buy her a drink anyway (she was drinking a Bud Light, so I just got her one of those). I make some conversation with a middle-aged couple while waiting for the drinks. Not important whatsoever, but I like to be constantly engaged with people. Constantly vibing and interacting with others.

I return to the table and Catfish is gone so I sit where he was sitting next to Shitstarter. NaughtyTeacher tells me thank you for the drink, and I said I figured she’d need one eventually even though she said not to bring one back for her. She is wearing a bright green shirt with no sleeves, and has medium-length blonde hair that rests just past her shoulders, and glasses (hence NaughtyTeacher). Very pretty face, and I’m thinking I’d like to see her stand up. I make a little back and forth with her, where she’s from and what she’s doing here and how she knows 80sHair and a few other things.

Eventually Catfish comes back and I offer to get up so he can have his seat back. He says no, no you’re good and I say I was getting up anyway to use the restroom. I get up and he sits back down. I walk off to the restroom and bump into another group of which I know maybe 3 or 4 people out of the several of them. I explain that I need to use the restroom real quick and that I will be right back. As I walk out of the restroom, NaughtyTeacher is headed my direction. She has a black skirt on with her bright green shirt and high heels. She is much, much more sexier than I would have expected. Her legs look very muscular and powerful. I actually love that, and prefer nicely built athletic looking women over the super-slender model body types. We make eye contact and she smiles, and when she’s in earshot distance I say to her “You just had to come find me, didn’t you?” and she laughs and says “In the bathroom, right!” and I smile and tell her I’ve already been kicked out of the women’s bathroom by management here enough as it is, and she laughs and swats my shoulder and goes in the bathroom.

I stop and talk to the few people that I saw before using the restroom, and as I’m talking to them I keep thinking about how sexy NaughtyTeacher is. Unbeknownst seemingly to myself even, I had made her my target the instant I saw her walking toward me by the bathrooms. It was slowly sinking in that I needed to get back with the other group and try to get my hooks in her. Catfish is a little, short, fat guy who at 26 years of age has probably never had a girlfriend in his life. But I should be worried about Shitstarter, he’s actually pretty good with women. And with this new, unseen woman here at the bar there would be many other possible suitors for her that could sweep in at a moment’s notice.

I go back to the table. I pull up a chair on the other side of NaughtyTeacher, and they have a shaker full of shots (Vegas bombs). She says “hey” as I sit and offers me one. I smile and say thank you, and she hands it to me and spills a little bit over the side onto her finger. She smiles and says oopsie! and licks the cocktail off her fingers. It was so sexy it almost made me hard just sitting there. Everyone else has their shots up, as I lean into the group to cheers everyone I place my hand on NaughtyTeacher’s shoulder and lean forward a bit. She turns to me and smiles warmly, then quickly turns her head. Shitstarter starts to do a toast, and 80sHair interrupts him and (speaking louder than he) says her own toast: “Here’s to me and here’s to you. And if you disagree, then fuck you and here’s to me!” and we do the shots. There’s roughly 16-18 shots in a shaker, so there are more of the little cups and 80sHair is filling all the rest of them up in a big line on the table.

I open my phone to check text messages. I am going to send a funny pic to someone and open my photos and slowly scroll through them. NaughtyTeacher is watching me:

NaughtyTeacher: “I don't mean to be creeping your pics, but are those taken at (dive bar)?”
Me: “Yeah haha we were shithoused. Not really sure what we were doing there!”
Me: “So anyway you were saying you’ve known 80sHair for a long time?”
NaughtyTeacher: “80sHair is one of my best friends, I've known her since I was little. How did you meet her?” (here she’s checking to make sure she isn't moving in on her friends man meat)
Me: “That’s a good question. I don't know really. Just from being around. I think we just have a lot of mutual friends.”
NaughtyTeacher: “Yeah I knew you looked familiar. Who do you hang out with, if you don't mind me asking? I know a few people around here.” (Love it when girls ask me for permission to do simple shit like ask me a question)
Me: “Whoever I guess. If you've seen me out before I was probably with [list off 3 or 4 people]
NaughtyTeacher: “Yeah I know all of them. I wonder how we’ve never met!”
Me: “Yeah no kidding right?”
NaughtyTeacher: “Is your last name _____?”
Me: “Yeah, what kind of detective work did we do to come up with that info?” (Smile)
NaughtyTeacher: (Laughing) “80sHair told me!”
Me: “You been talking to 80sHair about me! Now how are we supposed to lie and tell everyone we met at church? Way to blow our cover, NaughtyTeacher geeeez!!”
NaughtyTeacher: “Haha you're silly. I'm glad you came back over here because that one guy that was just standing here started getting super creepy! (Referring to CreepyHoveringGuy from earlier)
Me: “What? Seriously, how?”
NaughtyTeacher: “He (insert short rant) and then he told me I had a delicious ass!! Can you believe he said that to me? And he's married!! Ugh!”
Me: “Maybe he wants you to jump in the sack with him and his ol’ lady” (smirk)
NaughtyTeacher: “Ewww no way!!!” (hits me)
Me: “Psssht, you girls always say that and then go home and read all your 50 shades of grey books.”
NaughtyTeacher: (Uncontrollable laughter, grabs my arm with both hands) “hahahahaha well that book is definitely a tempting must-have for all women!”

*** Here we talk about the book, sex acts, etcetera for a while (maybe 15 minutes), and the very last exchange goes as follows ***

NaughtyTeacher: “Yeah and the reason why they write books about it is because stuff like that never ever happens.” (laughs)
Me: “You mean like never to anyone, or just to you? I happen to be very expressive sexually. I love making women feel liberated. It’s rewarding.” (smile)
NaughtyTeacher: “I don’t know, its just that I act different with different guys I guess. I was in a 3 year relationship until like last fall and he just never did anything like that with me.”
Me: “Well that’s because most men don’t realize that women don’t just read stuff like Fifty Shades, they want to experience it too.”
NaughtyTeacher: “Yeah I think you’re right, like even guys that say how much they love sex and they like all this kinky shit, and then I get with them and it’s like… well… just nothing special!” (laughs) “You’re not like that, are you?” (I take this as her telling me she wants to find out)

*here, I'm about to fuck up- so I don't say anything and I pretend that something else captured my attention slightly to my right*

Me: (turning back to her) “Hey, lets go outside. Away from everyone else.”
NaughtyTeacher: “Ok” (no smile whatsoever, extremely serious look on her face like she knows its “business time”, gets up, grabs her purse)

We talk as we’re walking outside, as she walks out the door I place my hand on her lower back. There’s a picnic table outside, I say “lets have a seat there for a minute” and I let her sit and when I sit down I make sure I’m very close to her. I put my hand right down on her leg immediately and with some really locked-in, sexy eye contact I say to her that she has really pretty eyes. I push her hair back over her shoulder, put my hand behind her neck and pull her face toward mine and she closes her eyes for a kiss but I instead whisper into her ear “I’m really glad I met another 50 Shades fan” and laugh mildly. Earlier I had commented that I had not read the book, had started to read it, but thought it was shitty book other than the parts about fucking and thus never completed it, so she senses the sarcasm and says “you’re too funny” and kind of slaps her hand down on my thigh. We chat for another minute or two and I say that I am getting hungry, and ask if she wants to go get food. She says she does and we hop in my truck. I say that most everything is closed and I have stuff to eat at my house. She is readily accepting and tells me she has to text 80sHair and tell her blah blah, and then asks how far it is. To which, I just say it’s about 10 minutes away.

I’m about 90 percent sure I’m going to be fucking her at this point, and I start to figuratively punch myself in the groin because I’ve talked about all this kinky shit and probably raised expectations to a very high level for her.

Once we get to my house, I ask her to take her shoes off and we go inside and she asks if I have anything to drink here. I start naming things off, “water, diet coke, powerade” and she’s like “no, like alcohol” (she wants to use the alcohol as an excuse for what we’re about to do). I make us drinks and put a frozen pizza in the oven and tell her to come with me. We walk through the kitchen and I turn on the television and tell her she can have a seat on the couch. I go and sit down next to her, and we’re slightly facing each other. We talk for a few minutes, and she reaches for her drink on the table and I grab her hand out of mid-air and she looks at me surprised. I take my other hand, grab her chin and lift it up and plant a kiss on her softly. I pull my head back and look into her eyes. She then attacks me passionately, and in order to keep this short I won’t go into too much detail. But, I do not get any LMR at all and I remove her skirt and underwear and give her oral for about 10-15 minutes until she orgasms. I then fuck her on the couch for about 20-30 minutes in a few of my favorite non-conventional positions that work well on a sofa. We eventually move to the bed and I fuck her in a couple more positions that exhibit male dominance for another 20-30 minutes. We then 69 for another 10-15 minutes, and I eventually bend her over my dresser and pound her forcefully until I’m ready to cum, which I then pull out of her, push her down onto the floor on her knees and blow my load on her face, just like in a porno movie.

I smell something burning. It's the pizza. We both start laughing hysterically and I bolt into the kitchen.

I didn’t bust out any sex toys, or tie her up or anything, but hopefully she had as good of a time as I did ;)

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Monday, September 2, 2013

LR: Labor Day Weekend

I met a tall, busty blonde 9 on Friday night. After nearly two and a half full days of me pursuing her (well, trying to get HER to pursue ME), I finally closed her Monday morning. I know this will be a pretty long read, but only because there’s a lot to the story.

It’s Friday night about 8:30 PM. I am headed to a bar in a neighboring town to meet some friends for drinks, and then head over to the Labor Day picnic. I arrive and meet up with my friend DoctorWood, and his girl. The bar is empty, sans a couple small groups of middle-aged folks. The place sucks (everyone is at the picnic), but we want to pre-game so we are going to have a couple beers here first. I start to text some other friends to see where they are at, since they were supposed to be here already. Shitstarter says he has been drinking all day and is up at the picnic already. Fatboy responds that he is in the parking lot. (he walks in and sits at the bar with us)

So while we are sitting there (I’m bitching about why the hell we are even here, there’s nobody here) these 4 girls come in the front door. One is really, really overweight and the other three are decent. In strolls a 5th girl, and wow… she is (just a guess at this point) about 5’8” with long, blonde hair and the cutest face. The girls are loud, laughing, obviously have been drinking. I start to psych myself out a little, Fatboy even leans into me and says check out THAT girl, man! and I turn to him and raise both eyebrows. I get up, grab my drink off the bar and slowly walk over to the group of girls. They see me walking over toward them and a couple of them notice me, and the other three are talking and pay me no mind. One of the ones that notices me approaching is the hot blonde. She is wearing a pair of skin-tight jeans and a white top that shows her cleavage. Her breasts look naturally big, and she can’t be a day over 22 or so- which would make me guess they aren’t fakies. Anyway, stop about 1-2 feet from her and I smile and ask her if they’ve been to the picnic. She says yes and they just came up to do a shot (no hard liquor is served at the picnic), and asks me the same question. I respond that I’ve been ready to head up there but my asshole friends think we have to hang out in this empty bar first. She laughs, and I extend my hand and introduce myself. She introduces herself (we will call her HBHotstuff) and I tell her I had to come say hi because my eyes were drawn to her soon as she walked in. She kind of laughs and her friend chimes in “sorry bud, she’s taken” and I say “that does not surprise me at all” and turn back to the blonde with a sexy smile and say “Well… (pause) maybe I’ll see you up the picnic tonight?” and she smiles and nods says “yeah for sure” and I walk away cringing a little because I should have kept talking and not ejected so suddenly. It probably seemed like I reacted to her friend’s comment. Anyway, I go back and tell my group (DoctorWood and his girl and Fatboy) that we should head up to the picnic because the band just started at 10. As I’m leaving HBHotstuff smiles at me.

We arrive at the picnic and get in line for drink tickets. I see some people I know over by the food, so I give two $20’s to DoctorWood and tell him to grab me a few tickets and some for him and his girl too. I go over and bullshit with this group for about 20 minutes or so. The food smells good so I get in line, get something to eat, and start texting DoctorWood to find out where they are at. We find each other and I get a drink ticket and go grab a beer. Anyway, we hang out for a while and I’m keeping my eyes peeled for HBHotstuff. Funny thing, but I run into this girl I met online. But, not an online dating site. We have a mutual friend or two and I guess had a big crush on me, and friended me on FB and starting messaging me. She’s a 6/7, and due to just having better options I never pushed forward with her. She stands and talks to me for a bit, with a friend in tow. Her friend, a little short blonde, is pretty attractive (HB8), but nothing special. She seems interested in me. She wants to dance, and grabs me and we go dance. I see HBHotstuff, and I am trying to decide whether this girl is good enough to be used as pre-selection or not. I’m leaning towards yes, but finally my apprehension gets the best of me so I cut the dancing and tell her to come with me to get another drink.

I hang out with a group of about 8 of my friends for a while by the drink stand, and see HBHotstuff and her fat friend getting a beer. They are in line and I say “Hey!” and like 30 people all look at me all at once and I wave HBHotstuff over. She says back “We’re in line!” and I say “Ok, when you’re done!” and she laughs and says ok. I return my attention to the group I’m talking with and after a few minutes she taps me on the arm and actually asks me “Was that girl you were dancing with, is she your girlfriend?” and she is looking at me sort of slyly, and I’m not sure what the motive is for the question yet. I reply “no she’s not, are you already sizing me up for a relationship or what?” and she laughs and just says like “oh my god” and then introduces me to her fat friend. She seems pretty nice (meaning the fat friend). I get to talking with the both of them, but focusing on HBHotstuff. I introduce them to some of my friends. Shitstarter is in the group, and starts to hit on HBHotstuff. He is really drunk, and she is visibly displeased with his gestures. I grab her arm softly and say “come with me” and me and HBHotstuff and her friend walk away from the group, and I tell her I wanted to get her out of there. She wants to go find her friends, so I tell her we should exchange numbers. We do, and she goes on her way.

Nothing else interesting happens with HBHotstuff the rest of the evening, other than about midnight I see her with some guy. Could it be her boyfriend? I’m not sure. If it is, they aren’t really acting like they’re together. He’s a tall, black haired guy. I want to talk to her again, but I don’t want to be a social butterfly or act like I’m lower value and initiating contact all the time. I figure hey, I have her number, so I’ll just get a hold of her sometime.

Next day (Saturday), I work on my boat for a few hours and mow my lawn and a few other little things. I don’t know if I’m going to the picnic or what is in store for the evening. I’ve gotten a few texts from people asking me what I’m doing. The picnic is where everyone will be, and I’d love to run into HBHotstuff again. About 3 PM I send her a text: “Hey HBHotstuff, was nice to meet you ;)” and she eventually replies about 6:30 PM with “Headed to the picnic again later. You going?” and in my mind I’m thinking “You’re damn right I’m going” but instead I wait a couple hours and reply “Yeah possibly” because I’m planning just to run into her there. So anyway, it gets to be about 9 o’clock and I decide to just head straight up to the picnic by myself.

I get up there and get a beer and run into a few people. The band tonight is a better band than last night, so there’s a lot more people here. I talk for a while, and Shitstarter comes up to me and asks me about HBHotstuff. He asks if I’m hitting that, and I say “not yet” and he laughs and says how hot she is and says he saw her leave with some tall, dark haired guy last night. I say I saw them too, and wondered if they were together. We’re having this conversation and Shitstarter sees her and nudges me “Dude, there she is” and I steal a glance. She’s wearing short jean shorts and a little t-shirt. She is with the same guy I saw her with last night and that Shitstarter saw her leave with, so it is starting to sink in that this is her boyfriend or something. I start to give up on her mentally.

After hanging out for a while, DoctorWood and his girl show up and find me in the crowd. Some of her friends are dancing nearby (about 4 feet from us) so she goes and dances with them. Me and DoctorWood are talking and HBHotstuff comes out of nowhere and walks by me really fast and brushes against me and stops at the line at the drink stand. I wonder if she did this on purpose to get my attention. I decide to go get in line and get a drink. I am about 3 people behind her in line, and say loudly over the music “Hey HBHotstuff!” and she doesn’t hear me. I tap a guy in front of me to get her attention for me. She turns around and smiles and actually comes back 3 places in line to talk to me. We talk and get drinks and I ask who she’s here with (to confirm the boyfriend suspicion) and she does say she is here with her boyfriend. I say “that’s cool” and we talk a little more and get our drinks (she actually buys mine) and we walk off together. We are having a really nice conversation, for like 10 minutes and her guy comes up to us.

Boyfriend: “Hey I’ve been looking all over for you”
HBHotstuff: “I’ve been right here. This is my friend, NJ”
Me: “Hey its nice to meet you, man”
Boyfriend: (shakes my hand) “Nice to meet you, I’m Boyfriend.”
Boyfriend: (to both of us) “How do you guys know each other?”
Me: “Just mutual friends”
HBHotstuff (looks at me funny, but agrees with me)
Boyfriend: “That’s cool.”

*conversation continues about the band and whatnot, it’s just the three of us talking*

Eventually…

Boyfriend: “Well babe, let’s go find Rick and the crew”
HBHotstuff: “I’ll be up there in a minute”
Boyfriend (seems put off): “Yeah ok”

He turns and walks away and I say he seems like a pretty nice guy, and she says he asked her to marry him about a month ago and she said no because he “doesn’t treat her good”. I don’t ask for any explanation or anything like that. But immediately when she tells me this, I take her hand gently and tell her to come for a walk with me. The picnic is in the park, and there are a lot of trees. We’ve walked about 50 feet and she still hasn’t let go of my hand. I stop under a tree, and I look directly into her eyes and I think about kissing her. She says “I don’t know what we’re doing here” and seems a little confused. I am thinking I have to absolutely make a move on her now and just before I do I hear a male voice “Hey, HBHotstuff. What are you doing?!! We’re getting ready to leave and go back to ____’s house” and she is like “I have to go” and so I say goodbye and her boyfriend looks at me a little funny like he knows what is going on. He tells her to go up and he’ll be up in a minute. After she is out of earshot distance he tells me rather directly that is his girl, and “I don’t know who you are, but you better not have any ideas about the two of you” and I say I don’t, and I can’t think of anything else to say so I apologize to him. We eventually shake hands and he then apologizes to me. He then says “Well hey, I feel kind of bad now. You know what, I’m having a pool party tomorrow. It would be cool if you showed up.” I say I might be able to, and he says they will be meeting at ____ bar around 1:00 PM and then have a couple drinks and head back to his house for the pool party. We exchange phone numbers and he takes off, and I go find my friends and finish the night off with them.

I wake up about 9 AM the next day and I have a text message from HBHotstuff from like 3:30 AM and it says “sorry about Boyfriend :( he is always so jealous” and I reply to her “It’s cool. He actually invited me over to the pool party haha” and she texts back “Oh awesome. I get to see you! :)” and I just text back “Yep!!”. I show up about 1:15 at the bar and HBHotstuff and boyfriend are there and another guy we will call SnaggleTooth. The four of us bullshit for a while, and a couple more people show up and Boyfriend and HBHotstuff make introductions for me. Eventually we head over to his house and he has a super nice in-ground pool with a bar and one of those big outdoor canopy bed things by the head of the pool. There’s about 7 or 8 of us here now, and over the course of the next hour or so more people show up. We end up with a crowd of about 12. I’m the “new guy”, which is nice because there are a couple single girls there who aren’t bad looking and seem pretty cool. And girls always love "the new guy".

I see they have volleyballs floating in the pool and ask if there is a net. Boyfriend says there is, and tells HBHotstuff to go get it. She does and brings it back and the net is all tangled up. A few people are groaning about it, and one guy is like “fuck that mess, its not worth it”. I walk over and start to mess with the net, and after dicking around with it for like 30 minutes I finally get it all untangled. I’ve won the friendship of two of the guys with this effort. It feels nice, and HBHotstuff notices the value offering and tells me thank you for fixing it. She said since she moved out of her parent’s house and into the apartment that she is in now, the net had been in a closet for a year or so and got all tangled up and said when she brought it over here a few months ago, nobody would try to even fix it.

We play some volleyball and HBHotstuff’s breasts are humongous (random thought) and we’re on opposite teams. Boyfriend does not want to play. My team gets down 12-3 and we come back and win 21-19 and I rouse her a tad about losing. She is still flirty with me, and boyfriend seems to notice but I don’t think he really cares as it probably seems harmless. But, I know she is at least curious about the two of us. I can sense it somewhat. We do some Red Royal (Crown Royal & Amaretto) shots and I’m standing next to HBHotstuff behind the bar while Ivy (one of the guys) pours them. I put my arm around her waist and she leans into me. Boyfriend is starting up the grill on the patio. Snaggletooth walks around the bar to get a beer out of a cooler so I remove my arm from HBHotstuff’s waist. He starts acting sort of weird to me, so I’m not sure if he saw it or something. I start to feel kind of bad that I'm hitting on this guy's girlfriend, that he wants to marry. But then again, she told me he doesn't treat her real well. I guess I'm using that to justify it, at that point.

Boyfriend cooks while we play more volleyball. We eat, and drink more and hang out and I offer to help clean up after everyone is done. Boyfriend thanks me and I am carrying stuff inside the house and HBHotstuff is in there at the kitchen helping also. Washing up some of the dishes. I bring her some dishes and ask her if she wants me to help with what she’s doing. She says no and I smile and wrap my arm around her shoulder and ask if she wants a volleyball rematch. She laughs and says she’s going to kick my butt and I say “You stay away from my butt, you’re gonna get me in trouble” and smile. She laughs and I take my arm from her shoulder and go back outside and tell everyone HBHotstuff wants a rematch.

We play another game of volleyball and her team wins, so we play a rubber match. Her team wins again, and I tell her I threw the game so she wouldn’t feel bad about losing to me. She thinks that’s funny.

It’s getting dark out and a few of the people are going up for the last night of the picnic, and a few others are not. I’m sitting on a bench tying my shoes and Boyfriend walks by, and I stop him and tell him I appreciate the hospitality and the food. He says “No problem, man! Glad to have ya” and HBHotstuff comes out of the house and a mild argument ensues between them. I don’t pay attention to it at all, and she goes back inside and when he comes out he says “God she can be such a fucking bitch sometimes” and I don’t say anything. I have all my stuff together so I tell him thanks again, and take off.

I’m not sure what I’m doing the rest of the night, it’s already like 9/10 PM. I want to hang out with HBHotstuff somehow. I text her “Hey you going up to the picnic tonight? It’s the last night!” and she replies “No, I don’t think so. Boyfriend is being a dick. I’m just going to go home.” I then tell her “Why don’t you come out with me instead? Just forget about that stuff” and she says “No that would just cause more problems” and I start to wonder if I can make something happen with her or not. That statement made it seem like the relationship is one that she wants to keep or repair or whatever the case is. I stop at my house and feed my dog and change out of my swim trunks and get ready to go out. I’ve drank quite a bit, I’m borderline on going out. I could probably just stay in and go to bed. I’m sort of disappointed about what happened with HBHotstuff. But rationalize it by thinking I did the right thing, if she is truly happy enough to want to make their relationship work.

But, I do go out and head up to the picnic. I see DoctorWood and Shitstarter and 4 or 5 other people and I’m talking to them and I start to have a conversation with DoctorWood and his girl. I tell them about HBHotstuff and what happened with her boyfriend and all that. Shitstarter is aware of the situation also.

A couple hours later, Boyfriend shows up and sees me so he stops and talks to me. I introduce him to DoctorWood and his girl and a couple other people. Shitstarter has been off with some other people, but at some point he comes up and says “Hey, you’re HBHotstuff’s boyfriend. I’m Shitstarter. What’s up dude?” and Boyfriend looks confused like “How the fuck do you know who I am?” but they shake hands and we’re all there talking (these guys are some of my best friends) and I sense some negativity from Shitstarter toward Boyfriend. I ask Boyfriend where HBHotstuff is and he says “Man… fuck her. I don’t even know what her problem is. I hope she fucking gets in a car accident.” I know he doesn’t mean it, but it’s a terrible thing to say and that is when Shitstarter starts in on him (not that he even gives a shit, he's just that way if he doesn't like you). They get in a shouting match and DoctorWood and I try to diffuse the situation to no avail. Boyfriend swings at Shitstarter and they fight. A near riot ensues and we’re all right in the middle of it. Police are already here at the picnic and come almost immediately, and finally get the situation under control. Boyfriend is bleeding from the mouth and Shitstarter’s shirt is ripped and the police remove both of them from the picnic.

I text HBHotstuff to tell her what happened, and I get a text back from her about a half hour later saying “Yeah he told me what happened with your friend! What did they get in an argument about?” and I decide against telling her it was because he said he wished she got in a car wreck. So I just say I have no idea. She text back “He can be so stupid sometimes. God :(“ and then another text “I’m sorry about your friend” and I reply “Well, I think Boyfriend got the worst of it” and she just texts back a frowny face. I text Boyfriend and tell him sorry about my friend, and he replies and says “Its cool man, shit happens” and tells me people will be coming to his house around midnight when the beer tent closes and that I can come out if I want to. I ask if I can bring DoctorWood and his girl. He says ok but as long as Shitstarter doesn’t come with.

After the beer tent, DoctorWood and his girl come with me over to boyfriend’s house. HBHotstuff is there, talking on the phone on the front porch to some girlfriend of hers. I say hi and DoctorWood, his girl and I go inside. I introduce them to Boyfriend, and Snaggletooth and the fat friend and a couple other people are here. It’s almost 1 AM, and we all hang out there for a while on the back patio by the pool and eventually DoctorWood and his girl take off to go home and go to bed. I hang out with the people there for a while, and we’re doing shots of Jagermeister and drinking beer. HBHotstuff and boyfriend have been inside the whole time. Boyfriend comes out and HBHotstuff follows. They don’t seem too happy with each other. Boyfriend then proceeds to drink heavily, he drinks shot after shot of Jagermeister. HBHotstuff is sitting in a chair by the bench I’m sitting on, and we’re just sitting and chatting amongst the group. Boyfriend is in what we all can tell is a bad mood. At some point they get in another mild argument. Not really an argument, so much, but just not being agreeable. The tone is negative. Boyfriend, after something HBHotstuff says to him, tells her she is “such a cunt”. I finally interject and tell him he shouldn’t call women cunts. I say it in kind of a nice tone though, like “You know, that isn’t cool man. You shouldn’t say things like that to a lady” and he first acts like he is going to get pissed, but then his face changes a little and he tells her he’s sorry. She doesn’t say anything back to him, and we are all quite drunk and just says “well, I think that’s my cue to head inside and get some sleep” and walks off. As she walks through the double doors to the house she turns her head to me and we make eye contact. She gives me a cute/playful smile, and then turns back and goes inside.

The boyfriend remains outside with me and Snaggletooth and basically talks shit about HBHotstuff for the next hour. It gets to be about 3:30 AM and he offers for me to crash there. I say sure, and Snaggletooth comes inside with me and Boyfriend gets us situated. I take a couch in the living room, and Snaggletooth takes a bed in an extra room. HBHotstuff is curled up in a chair in the living room. Boyfriend goes upstairs and we all pass out.

I wake up about 7 AM on the couch, and HBHotstuff is standing over me. She had shook me to wake me up. As I stand up, she says “Thank you for sticking up for me last night, NJ” and I say no problem and we’re facing each other and I put my arms around her and hug her. She hugs me back tightly and doesn’t let go of me. I start to remove myself very, very slowly from the hug so I can get a feel for what (if anything) is going to happen next. We look at each other directly in the eyes, and BAM! we kiss. It escalates very quickly and at some point I stop and say “Where’s boyfriend? Snaggletooth?” and she says “Boyfriend gave him a ride to his car at the picnic (which is like 20 minutes away). I take her hand and start walking toward the bathroom. I take her inside and shut the door. I lift her up on the bathroom counter/sink and pull the athletic shorts she is wearing and her panties off of her, and kneel down on the floor and start to give her oral. She pulls me up and says we don’t have time for that. I remove her tshirt and pull her bra up over her large, beautiful tits and turn her around and pin her against a closet door. I pull my jeans down and start fucking her against the wall. After I fuck her for about 10 minutes she has one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever seen a woman have. After this, I move her to the sink and bend her over it. I slap her ass and ask her “Did you cum?” and she says “Fuck yes. Oh my god. I want you to cum.” I grab her by the hair and pull her head back and kiss her passionately. I grab a bottle of lotion off the sink, remove the cap, and dump practically half the bottle down into her ass crack. I start rubbing it around with my dick, and slowly insert it into her asshole. I start off gently, and then a little faster, and then a little faster. Her body is jerking unvoluntarily, and after about 5-10 minutes I pull out and cum. We hurry and get dressed. We kiss a couple more times and I then go out to my truck and drive away with a big old smile. She then immediately came over to my house and we kept things going for pretty much the rest of the day ;)

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ said:
I've done this before, but back in my younger days when I was a late teen/early 20's and probably just was able to do it because of the way 17-21 year old girls are. But- this was my first day game instant date lay since I started getting serious about pickup. I already knew this girl, though. Maybe I’m ready to take it a step further and try this process with some of the girls that I would usually be happy just getting a phone number from?

Interesting, so you were actually meeting girls randomly before this "PUA period"?
Edit: OK, I read now the beginning of your first post.
Quite strange how you were good before and then "lost it" a bit after your divorce. Maybe it was just a rough period and you would have found your way back anyway...

I wouldn't be sure about the age connection and the easiness of same day lay if there's any.

I think the advantage of going for the numbers rather than same day date is that you might collect more and decide later of the ones that are up for going out which one you prefer (the disadvantage being that chances are lower to meet again for each single one).

>