Daygame - unsuccessful man's game?

xantarex

Space Monkey
space monkey
What would happen if people like Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, Dennis Ritchie, Einstein and many other geniuses that helped shape the humanity decided to do daygame instead of working on things that enable you to read this?

What if Mark Zuckerberg worked on his "game" for a decade and as a result he was able put his genitals in 150 mouths/vaginas?
Would he be the man he is now?

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wonder if Tesla had focused on mathematics instead of science.... Wonder if Einstein had focused on painting instead (next da Vinci?).... Wonder if da Vinci had focused more on science and creating the inventions he drew instead of art....

Lastly, why not do both? Why not be a Renaissance man? This is the modern age, right?

We all know Casanova. Damn, he wasted all of his time on women. He probably did nothing, right? Here's a list of his works:

1752 – Zoroastro: Tragedia tradotta dal Francese, da rappresentarsi nel Regio Elettoral Teatro di Dresda, dalla compagnia de' comici italiani in attuale servizio di Sua Maestà nel carnevale dell'anno MDCCLII. Dresden.
1753 – La Moluccheide, o Sia i gemelli rivali. Dresden.
1769 – Confutazione della Storia del Governo Veneto d'Amelot de la Houssaie. Lugano.
1772 – Lana caprina: Epistola di un licantropo. Bologna.
1774 – Istoria delle turbolenze della Polonia. Gorizia.
1775–78 – Dell'Iliade di Omero tradotta in ottava rima. Venice.
1779 – Scrutinio del libro Eloges de M. de Voltaire par différents auteurs. Venice.
1780 – Opuscoli miscellanei (containing Il duello and Lettere della nobil donna Silvia Belegno alla nobil donzella Laura Gussoni). Venice.
1780–81 – Le messager de Thalie. Venice.
1782 – Di aneddoti viniziani militari ed amorosi del secolo decimoquarto sotto i dogadi di Giovanni Gradenigo e di Giovanni Dolfin. Venice.
1783 – Né amori né donne, ovvero La stalla ripulita. Venice.
1786 – Soliloque d'un penseur. Prague.
1787 – Icosaméron, ou Histoire d'Édouard et d'Élisabeth qui passèrent quatre-vingts un ans chez les Mégamicres, habitants aborigènes du Protocosme dans l'intérieur de nôtre globe. Prague.
1788 – Histoire de ma fuite des prisons de la République de Venise qu'on appelle les Plombs. Leipzig.
1790 – Solution du probléme deliaque. Dresden.
1790 – Corollaire à la duplication de l'hexaèdre. Dresden.
1790 – Démonstration géometrique de la duplication du cube. Dresden.
1797 – A Léonard Snetlage, docteur en droit de l'Université de Goettingue, Jacques Casanova, docteur en droit de l'Universitè de Padou. Dresden.
1822–29 – First edition of the Histoire de ma vie, in an adapted German translation in 12 volumes, as Aus den Memoiren des Venetianers Jacob Casanova de Seingalt, oder sein Leben, wie er es zu Dux in Böhmen niederschrieb. The first full edition of the original French manuscript was not published until 1960, by Brockhaus (Wiesbaden) and Plon (Paris).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casanova#Works

EDIT: Also from Wikipedia:

He was, by vocation and avocation, a lawyer, clergyman, military officer, violinist, con man, pimp, gourmand, dancer, businessman, diplomat, spy, politician, medic, mathematician, social philosopher, cabalist, playwright, and writer. He wrote over twenty works, including plays and essays, and many letters. His novel Icosameron is an early work of science fiction.

Focus on what you love. If you don't love women, don't worry about GC. But, if a part of you does, then do some GC to get a hot girlfriend, and then focus the rest of your time on your other loves/projects.

Can you have your cake and eat it too?

Sure, you just have to get off your ass, go to the drawer, and pull out a fork. And if you have time, pull out a glass of milk. Enjoy ;)

xantarex

Space Monkey
space monkey
This was more of a comment and attempt to start a discussion about a recent article "Authority game..."

I think the problem is that seduction skills usually don't benefit anyone else except the person who has them.
Everything else like creating great art, innovating in business, developing science etc benefits the humanity.

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Touché ;)

I'd say that making sure that the best individuals (both intellectually and physically) are able to overcome approach anxiety and mate with women would be beneficial to humanity on an evolutionary standpoint.

It also benefits many women.... giving them great sex, handling their emotions correctly, not moving slowly and wasting time, etc.

Also, what inspires Art? What inspires creativity? A many a muse is a woman. It's the initial spark that creates the fire. This isn't always the case, of course, but it can be.

And, when you are deep in thought on a scientific project.... wouldn't it be nice to not be stressing about women? To be 100% comfortable and stress-free with your emotions and sexual desires taken care of?

Just thoughts. I'll try to think on this more in the future.

Really, we can say this about a lot. Does X benefit humanity? What's a rainbow or a rose good for?

Ultimately, it sounds like you're asking, "Is this wasting our time? When we can be building a society, etc.? Is this a fruitful goal?"

Overall, it's probably not beneficial to society in the same vein as World Peace (well, it could maybe create world peace haha) or some great new invention, but if everyone could be satisfied with the opposite sex in a healthy way, wouldn't that be a pretty cool society? But, at the same time, I don't know anyone on the boards (including Chase) that is ONLY pursuing women and that's all they do. They're learning knowledge, creating businesses, etc.

I guess maybe I just don't understand what you're getting at. What exactly are you trying to ask/state here?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
xantarex,

Everything else like creating great art, innovating in business, developing science etc benefits the humanity.

It benefits our survival and ensures out future, yes, but this topic is debatable. I think women can do tons of things to benefit humanity yet feel like they lived an unfulfilling life if they didn't have an amazing man to give them the pleasures that very few of us are able to provide to them.

Think about the woman who goes her entire life without having an orgasm... wouldn't you say that giving that woman an orgasm can provide her with a fulfilling life experience that she'll never forget? Women are much more tied to their emotions, so being to provide a much more fulfilling "emotional" experience (rather than a survival-benefitting logical experience) might be more meaningful to them than anything else they can accomplish in this world.

And as Pinot said, most men who improve their seduction skills often are "improvement-oriented" individuals who contribute to humanity in other ways as well (or at least give their best effort to). At the same time, if it weren't for men like Tesla or Newton, we may not have what we have today. There will just be some people out there who are mentally wired in a way that can help satisfy women, and there are some men out there who are mentally wired in a way that strengthens their intelligence to a degree that helps humanity.

...and occasionally there will be a man who can do both!

- Franco

Nova

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
if einstein spent his life working on seduction then he would have left behind to the men of earth the perfect one size fits all formula that would guarantee fast sex with any women a man wanted and the entire male population would be super happy with their unstoppable pimping skills and the entire female population would be screaming in orgasm, legs numb because eintein had also left behind the perfect formula to always guarantee gifting your lady an earth shattering orgasm.

thats what would have happened.

or maybe einstein would have kept his seductive formulas secret and gone down in history as the 'casonova' and casonova would have just been regarded as a wannabe einstein.

xantarex

Space Monkey
space monkey
I agree with both of you (Franco and Pinot).

The thread is about daygame (cold-approaching thousands or of women on the street), doing that for years and hoping that, even though you might be poor, ugly, short, all you need to do in order to sleep with models all the time is do as many cold-approaches as you can . Being charismatic and fun to be around is awesome. But, why do people involved is seduction think daygame is the best way to do it and sleep with many girls or get a hot girlfriend?

Many people who are persistent will do daygame, become good at it and try to write books, start blogs, become pua coach etc. It's like self-help guru or social media expert.

Also, as far as I know Einstein and Richard Feynman loved women (like you and me), but I didn't read anywhere they were doing daygame for years in their twenties.

metomeya

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I feel like the original touches on the fact game, especially day game, is something people pour so much time into.

The rabbit hole is deep...especially for painfully shy guys.

xantarex

Space Monkey
space monkey
Here's Leonardo DiCaprio. Would you advise him to start doing 1000s of cold approaches? Even better, to move to Russia, because girls in the USA have entitlement issues?

article-2331383-1A03D765000005DC-926_634x384.jpg

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
xantarex,

Here's Leonardo DiCaprio. Would you advise him to start doing 1000s of cold approaches? Even better, to move to Russia, because girls in the USA have entitlement issues?

Talking about celebrities is a rather moot point. Being a celebrity is the ultimate aphrodisiac (quoted that from Ricardus), so they generally don't have to put much effort into sleeping with beautiful women. Beautiful women often throw themselves at men like Leo. Unless you have amazing talent as an actor, however, it's probably easier just to spend a few years cold approaching and learning how to pick up gorgeous women.

But, why do people involved is seduction think daygame is the best way to do it and sleep with many girls or get a hot girlfriend?

Simple: no other men do it. It's ballsy, it's confident, and women are very attracted to a man who can pull off solid day game. There is such a small percentage of men who are actually approaching women during the day (and approaching them effectively) that it stands out as something only a strong, confident man would do. And assuming you have good fundamentals and logistics, sleeping with beautiful women isn't all that difficult.

Night game boasts competition and an environment where girls have their guards up, so you'll have to play your cards against the other competition to score a good-looking girl, and you can believe that the good-looking girls are mostly looking for good-looking guys. That's not to say that you can't be successful working night game, but day game is superior if your only interest is sleeping with beautiful women consistently.

- Franco

xantarex

Space Monkey
space monkey
I see a lot of straw man arguments in this thread.

What if Leonardo DiCaprio/Mark Zuckerberg decided to work on his daygame skills when he was young? First, he would spend 5-10 years cold-approaching random women on the street. Then, after realizing that he has seduction "skills", he would try to make a living doing something.
But, he would soon see that having his genitals in 100 vaginas, being good at cold reading and astrology isn't really too useful and people won't give you money for that. So, he might try to become a coach, pua master, start blog or write books, because that's mostly related to what he has been doing for the past decade. Probably start and fail at business building, because he hasn't developed those skills and was hanging around too many women. Maybe he would move to another country. Is he anywhere near to becoming DiCaprio/Zuckerberg today?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
xantarex,

I'm really not sure what the purpose of this thread is since all it is doing is speculating things that aren't going to happen, but I'll address this:

So, he might try to become a coach, pua master, start blog or write books, because that's mostly related to what he has been doing for the past decade. Probably start and fail at business building, because he hasn't developed those skills and was hanging around too many women.

If he's dedicating 40 hours a week to approaching women for ten years, then yeah, he's probably not going to be what he is today. Seduction does not take that long to learn though, and you don't need to be approaching that frequently either. I got to where I am currently with women while working a full-time job as a software engineer and enjoying my weekends doing other things I want to do. Seduction is not a career; it's just a skill. Saying that you can't become good with women and get an education that works toward a lucrative career is almost like saying you can't learn how to cook food while getting an education because you spent an entire decade learning how to cook.

If it sounds a bit absurd, it's because it is. Personally, I'm under the belief that you should learn seduction as early as possible so that you can be comfortable with women, and in turn, you can turn your focus toward other things that you want to do. I don't envy Zuckerberg in any way. I don't want his life. It's great that he's focused so many hours into bringing us something amazing, but he's still young. Building an empire can be done in yours 30s, 40s, and 50s. I'd rather spend my 20s enjoying myself, but everyone is different of course.

I should also point out that Chase's information isn't something that's widely known. If people knew how good this material actually was and at an early age, then many more people would (and should) be using it.

- Franco

xantarex

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don't want his life. I'd rather spend my 20s enjoying myself

It's okay not wanting to be successful and be average Joe with "game" that might have a girlfriend with a symmetrical face. If that's what someone wants, then chasing girls on the street might be a good solution (better than ending in friend zones), but it's too gimmicky when those people call themselves powerful, masters, mentors, gurus...

It needs to be clarified that people who really are successful don't do that and in most cases have more social skills, wealth, fame, authority than any daygamer. If you want to become one of those people, spending your 20s and 30s cold-approaching on the street and hanging around too many women might actually hurt you. After all, most successful people in sports, business, science, art start at an early age. It's extremely rare to start doing something for the first time in your 50s and become extraordinary.

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm starting to feel like I'm getting trapped into a troll thread. Xantarex, I think your statements have already been finely addressed....

xantarex said:
It's okay not wanting to be successful and be average Joe with "game" that might have a girlfriend with a symmetrical face. If that's what someone wants, then chasing girls on the street might be a good solution (better than ending in friend zones), but it's too gimmicky when those people call themselves powerful, masters, mentors, gurus...

First, he didn't say that that he doesn't want to be successful, just that he wants to enjoy his youth. I'm sure he's going to school and working on other things. Like Franco said, seduction is a tool or a skill like cooking. You can learn to cook really well while pursuing other things in life. To hear that someone is learning and practicing seduction and then to assume that they're only pursuing that and wasting their life is an odd assumption to me. If someone tells me that they're learning how to bowl and going bowling, I don't then assume that they're wasting their life on a fruitless endeavor. My assumption is that he enjoys bowling and wishes to learn it better. All of Chase's material allows you to be anything from a casual hobbyist to a master. At the end of the day though, each person's life is his own; they choose how they spend it.

As far as titles, I don't think I've ever heard Chase refer to himself as a guru, but I may be wrong. The thing with "master" and "guru" is that these are words that can be applied to anything. You can be a guru at eating fast. And if you teach someone how to eat fast, then you will be a mentor to them. You can apply these titles to almost anything, so I don't see your argument here.

In my opinion, I see learning how to be good with women as a fruitful endeavor because I wish to be in a healthy relationship, to give women an amazing experience, to be happy in my own life, to be sexually active, etc., etc. If you don't, then that is fine. If you see it as a meaningless "hobby" or way of life, then that's fine. Just difference of opinions here, while you're trying to label it as "fact."

It needs to be clarified that people who really are successful don't do that and in most cases have more social skills, wealth, fame, authority than any daygamer. If you want to become one of those people, spending your 20s and 30s cold-approaching on the street and hanging around too many women might actually hurt you. After all, most successful people in sports, business, science, art start at an early age. It's extremely rare to start doing something for the first time in your 50s and become extraordinary.

Have you ever read any of Chase's non-seduction articles at all?

Read the "how to master anything" article or any others. He even states that (for the average person) in your 20s you should be pursing your dreams; in your 30s you should be obtaining it; and in your 40s you should have achieved it (or almost achieved it). GC has plenty of articles on how to be successful and better yourself outside of seduction. In fact, he suggests to have a dream and be pursuing it! Even when in a relationship, he says that it's much healthier to be pursuing something meaningful in your life during the relationship so that you're not constantly thinking about her, etc.

Also, this is a website targeted for seduction. I don't go to a cooking site and post threads on their forums about how it's a waste of time or about how there are not articles on being successful. This site is to learn how to seduce women. Guys come here to learn how to better that skill. Period.

For whatever reason, I didn't learn the skills that a lot of naturals learned naturally at an early age in high school. GC has many articles referring to naturals and how to emulate the social skills that they learned when kids.

Most successful people have social skills? Really, I don't think so. I'd only say this for actors probably (I don't consider politicians successful). What do successful people have that other people usually don't have? Drive. Creativity. Action-oriented.

And, of course a successful person has wealth, fame, and authority........ that's kind of assumed with being successful. But, before then, they didn't. They had to learn and rise up. And again, you can pursue sports, business, and science while pro-actively improving your seduction skills.

Typically, successful people aim to improve as many aspects of their life as they can, and they live good lives.

However, there are successful people that only spent their time on 1 skill. This is usually with sports players. What happens is....without learning finance or other skills, they end up blowing away all of their money after their sports career and going into debt. If that's "successful," then I don't want that life.

And, a famous quote by Albert Einstein:

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."

So he at least thought about giving a good quality kiss. Oh my god, he actually wasted time on thinking about how to kiss a girl properly.

Give me a break, man :p

Lastly, "success" is different per person. To me, I'd love a simple life without being in the spotlight. I don't want billions of dollars (and think about all of the people you had to step on to get there; the blue collar workers that you paid right at minimum wage). I just want to live a happy/good life (which each person views differently), and I do want to accomplish the personal dreams that I have (writing, running, spiritual, etc.). If I had a strong desire to be the next Tesla, then I'd pursue that with all of my power while also meeting women.... we're humans. We desire companionship. We're group-oriented animals. All humans will form relationships at some point, and they may wish to improve it. Haven't had a date in 4 years? Then you'll want to improve it. It's just natural.

I've never read a single GC article that said "don't do science" or "don't do medicine" or "don't do math." It doesn't exist.

Each life is our own. That's our freedom. Pursue the desires/dreams you have.

I think this is my last post on this thread :)

xantarex

Space Monkey
space monkey
Are you familiar with straw man argument? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

You're writing that I have anything against getting good at something. Read the title. The thread is just about daygame (chasing thousands of girls on the streets). Is that the most efficient way to do it?

For example, you can:
- find a job that will enable you to meet many women
- go to events and places where you can find the type of girl you want and do targeted approach
- become famous (local celebrity works as well)
- become rich
- become authority in some field
- become a porn star
- do online dating on sites/apps that work
- simply talk to girls at an early age

Why do you want it to be more difficult?

Doing daygame is like being a weird guy that lives in the woods and kills animals to feed himself. Instead of that, you could go to a restaurant or buy food and if you like hunting, it can be your hobby.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
xantarex said:
What would happen if people like Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, Dennis Ritchie, Einstein and many other geniuses that helped shape the humanity decided to do daygame instead of working on things that enable you to read this?

For the record, Isaac Newton was most likely homosexual, and forbade himself to indulge due to his strong religious faith, redirecting his sex energy to scientific production. Nikola Tesla specifically opted for celibacy in order to not be distracted from his grand mission; he created a number of scientific innovations, but due to his lack of social skills inevitably failed to get backing for his wireless transmission tower project, fell into reclusion, and spent the last decades of his life a lonely, penniless mad man obsessed with pigeons who produced nothing more of note.

Dennis Ritchie I don't know much about, but Albert Einstein actually did do day game - among the number of known seductions of his, at least a few were with women he met simply walking down the street... including a girl whose violin playing he heard out the window (Einstein was a violin player), which compelled him to invite himself into her home for a rather extended stay.

Read the article on edginess if you think genius and philandering are mutually exclusive: How to Be Edgy (and Turn Women On).

xantarex said:
What if Mark Zuckerberg worked on his "game" for a decade and as a result he was able put his genitals in 150 mouths/vaginas?
Would he be the man he is now?

He might not be, but I think the world would be better off.

On the point about focusing on upgrading yourself rather than focusing on day game: I'd agree, to an extent. If your entire life plan is "do pickup until I am a master PUA", you're going to end up like most pickup artists, which is... not that impressive, once you see through veil of guru-dom. Day game, or any form of pickup, is best treated as something like lifting weights - something you're going to put a certain number of hours into a week, because you want to build the skill, but it isn't your core mission.

Chase

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well, I thought that was going to be my last post, but I will address this further.

xantarex said:
You're writing that I have anything against getting good at something. Read the title. The thread is just about daygame (chasing thousands of girls on the streets). Is that the most efficient way to do it?

I think we are both wrong here. In my opinion, you didn't clarify the argument enough. Your very first post begins by talking about Einstein and Tesla. It also sounds like you're critiquing seduction entirely, not just daygame, as you can apply your above statement to nightgame as well. To me, it was very confusing what you were actually trying to get at.

- find a job that will enable you to meet many women
I don't wish to be a bouncer or a bartender.

- go to events and places where you can find the type of girl you want and do targeted approach
That is daygame. Going to events is part of daygame. Really, anything in daylight and cold approaching women....

- become famous (local celebrity works as well)
- become rich
- become authority in some field
Easier said than done. Lastly, not everyone can be rich. In order for someone to be rich, there must be a poor person.

So, until I am rich, I should do what? Just be lonely for many years? Date fat, ugly girls?

Wealth does not also guarantee sex with beautiful women, unless you live in a country where prostitution is legal.

- become a porn star
No thanks.

- do online dating on sites/apps that work
Have you ever had experience with this? I've tried free online dating websites before, and I am actually thinking about trying a paid dating site (but mainly due to time). However, there is so much bad precedent before the date. She has literally tons of men at her fingertips. She's expecting a boyfriend and/or future husband. She's expecting you to chase her.

I've dated women that were strangers to me both from offline and online. If you successfully date a girl that you meet offline in person, it's so much better. She finds you so much more sexy and confident and will be more apt to chasing you. It is more difficult, as it requires work on approach anxiety, bettering yourself and conversational abilities, and finding women that you like, but if you can get over those hurdles, it's so much better and easier from there.

- simply talk to girls at an early age
Yes, I dated in high school and college. But, I didn't find the "woman of my dreams" there. Now what do I do after getting older? Give up?

Doing daygame is like being a weird guy that lives in the woods and kills animals to feed himself. Instead of that, you could go to a restaurant or buy food and if you like hunting, it can be your hobby.
Well, I don't hunt or eat meat anymore and wildlife is not abundant where I live.

But, if I did and lived near the ocean, I'd definitely fish and catch lobster, crabs, catfish, etc. Have you ever had completely fresh fish that you caught compared with the crap you eat in the average restaurant? And if you go to a restaurant with extremely fresh fish, the price is extremely high.

So, my choices are essentially:

- Go to average restaurant and get mediocre fish
- Go to 5-star restaurant and spend all of my money
- Fish myself and get 5-star quality fish for the price of mediocre fish

You know the old saying.... give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

But, if you don't care about spending a lot of money or about the quality of your fish, then sure, please choose #1 or #2 option ;) It is up to what you want.

xantarex

Space Monkey
space monkey
Chase said:
For the record, Isaac Newton was most likely homosexual, and forbade himself to indulge due to his strong religious faith, redirecting his sex energy to scientific production. Nikola Tesla specifically opted for celibacy in order to not be distracted from his grand mission; he created a number of scientific innovations, but due to his lack of social skills inevitably failed to get backing for his wireless transmission tower project, fell into reclusion, and spent the last decades of his life a lonely, penniless mad man obsessed with pigeons who produced nothing more of note.

Dennis Ritchie I don't know much about, but Albert Einstein actually did do day game - among the number of known seductions of his, at least a few were with women he met simply walking down the street... including a girl whose violin playing he heard out the window (Einstein was a violin player), which compelled him to invite himself into her home for a rather extended stay.
They are just very extreme examples. I was referring to people who are successful in the eyes of the society (from football players, actors to nerdy scientists). There are indeed many eccentric geniuses who slept with hundreds of women, which is awesome. But, it's extremely rare for people like that and everyone else to be a typical daygamer. You stated a nice anecdote about Einstein, but he wasn't a daygamer. Many people meet on an airplane, bus/train station, park... but that doesn't make anyone a typical daygamer.

- typical daygamer - guy in his 20s, who is approaching tens of thousands of women on the streets.

Chase said:
Why do you think that?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
They are just very extreme examples.

You were the one who originally provided these examples. If they're too extreme and don't help argue your point, then don't provide them.

- typical daygamer - guy in his 20s, who is approaching tens of thousands of women on the streets.

This sounds like the definition of an individual on a forum post from a Google search. That is not the way we use the term here. As a matter of fact, many people on the boards know me to avoid the term "game" in general. This website teaches you how to become a man. And in the process of becoming a true man, you learn how to attract women because real men are the most biologically sound mates, and women will (and should) be flocking to them.

Chase said:

Why do you think that?

Chase is against social media and Facebook. I use social media and Facebook all the time, but in terms of seduction and relationships, I agree with Chase that Facebook hinders men in the grand scheme of things. And instead of asking "why?" for this question, it would be best to just begin browsing the articles on this website because it is probable that you haven't read much of what is preached here.

- Franco

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Going off of what Franco said a little bit, this site is more than just about pickup. Many of the skills required to be good at pickup transfer to other areas of life too.

>