Health  Struggling with overeating

jackoftades819

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For as long as I can remember, I always overeat to the point of feeling sick. I've wanted to lose weight for a long time and I've had minimal success with various diets and exercise plans. I tried keto a few months ago and I lost about 20 lbs, but I broke my hip in March so I haven't been exercising and I stopped going on keto. I'm able to walk again and I want to lose weight, but I feel like keto was a fairly temporary solution. Either through bad habit or something else, I don't have the willpower to stop overeating whether it be breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, or dessert. I'd appreciate any advice to help overcome this.

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
don't buy sweets and junkfood. Sugar's your worst friend. if it's not in your house you can't eat it. Buy healthy foods that need to be cooked and don't have any ready to eat food in the house unless it's leftovers although ideally you want to force yourself to have to cook whenever you want to eat as this will severly reduce overeating.

Switch from refined carbs to whole carbs that get digested slower by the body. This means brown rice instead of white rice. whole bread instead of white bread. whole wheat pasta instead of regular pasta. Stay away from stuff made from white flour. Your carb sources should be ones that are digested more slowly by the body; this causes a lower insulin spike and keeps you full longer. Stuff like beans, nuts, vegetables, and what I mentioned above.

Also, stay away from milk. Not only is it packed with sugar and hormones that are all kinds of bad for humans, but liquid calories go down easy.

One last thing, best to skip breakfast. Your body has no need for fuel as soon as you wake up. Try intermittent fasting. This is where you go 16 hours without eating and stick to an 8 hour eating window. For example say your last meal is at 8 pm. This means you can't eat anything till 12pm the next day then you can eat till 8pm again. Fasting is tremendously good for weightloss, mental clarity, and feeling great.

And lastly, try and limit yourself to 2 big meals a day with no snacking in between. If you do what I mention above, you'll have no problem losing weight and feeling great :)

Cacc

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Get on some SARMs, dude. I started taking SARMs and they changed my life. Just got off a RAD 140 cycle and it's been amazing.

Proven Peptides has RAD 140 for sale which is where I got mine. Literally was able to get down to 8% bodyfat and gain 20 pounds of muscle in just a couple of months.

You have to combine it with a good diet, though. Here's some tips you can use to not over eat:
-Have lots of sparkling water (it fills your stomach up so you aren't hungry)
-Drink coffee (caffeine is an appetite suppressant)
-Work out more (to just burn more calories that you eat)

There's really no way around it, you just have to take action and make good decisions. That being said, if you do these things plus SARMs and other supplements (like creatine, pre-workout, etc.) you'll be super jacked.

I know it's popular to say that looks don't matter, and obviously girls care more about your game, but looks still play a HUGE role. So definitely get that stuff down pat, man.

Good luck!

>