Zen

Zen

Space Monkey
space monkey
Took a break from working and smoked a j even though the work I set myself up for the next 4 days will be utterly retarded...

I've heard only good things about Chase's ebook and I really want to snag a copy of that. That said, I don't want to simply write some bs just for the sake of it. I've always wanted to keep a journal (never did before) and Chase's forum seems like the best place to start. I hope we can all agree that this forum idea is amazing and that being in a community of like-minded individuals will be so helpful to our development.

Anyways, I've been in a funk for the past month and a half... Can't seem to pull myself together. Really fucking bad social anxiety. Going back home in a couple of days and really setting the goal for myself to do 10 approaches a day (day or night). It's about time I get some fucking exposure and beat this thing. By writing here, I'm holding myself publicly accountable to follow my plan... I will be logging throughout.

During summer when i was back home, I devoted myself to implement Chase's gems religiously. Thinking back to the emotions I must've felt during summer (as i can't seem to put myself in that state recently), I was happy. Even though my pervasive anxiety still popped around from time to time, i was confident in myself and in my social skills. I think as a child i was really shy (i was always short), honestly don't think i've cold approached, let alone approach a random girl that i find sexually attractive.

So back to summer, it wasn't like i was living the rockstar dream but i was approaching (though i could've/should've approached even more), moving fast, and showing that i was a high value guy with warmth. Got a couple of social circle lays that were girls i've always wanted to fuck in high school but way too pussy to, and number closed several cold approaches. I even got the number of this famous korean model and exchanged texts too...but to no avail (think i moved too fast at a socially oblivious rate lol). But enough with this dick riding, i know i still have a long way to go.

So this is it. With optimism, I will be regularly updating this thread and be on the way to becoming the Man.

Zen

Rag

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi, Zen!

Anyways, I've been in a funk for the past month and a half... Can't seem to pull myself together. Really fucking bad social anxiety. Going back home in a couple of days and really setting the goal for myself to do 10 approaches a day (day or night). It's about time I get some fucking exposure and beat this thing. By writing here, I'm holding myself publicly accountable to follow my plan... I will be logging throughout.

Social anxiety comes knocking at the worst possible hours. It is a tough wall to breach, though not unbreachable. Taking small steps to expose oneself to new experiences has been working for me. I am still challenged by social anxiety but not nearly as much as I’ve been used to be before. The mind makes up a lot of excuses that has to be broken down (bricks on the breachable wall) and made sense of.

It seems to me that you managed to approach and move women during summer implementing Chase’s guidelines. What has changed since then?

Zen

Space Monkey
space monkey
Christmas night, friends didn't want to go out... ended up flying solo for the night. Deep dived 6 sets, something interesting happened, would love to hear what you guys' opinions are: One of the girl who I deep dived with told me something that resonated with my internal belief. She said she felt that I "acted cool" and didn't show emotions (thought that was what being a man was?), along the lines of putting on a front. Definitely making an effort to become more vulnerable but relatively clueless on how to be more authentic. If anyone has suggestions to tear down a "front", please post! Another girl, who kiss closed, and was obviously attracted to me, had the impression that i was a player and felt that she was one of many girls. She was definitely the insecure type of girls and I think i fell into the boyfriend dilemma. It was weird though, i was very sexual, made my intentions clear, talked about the shittiness of society for girls, how they can't go for what they want otherwise they'll feel slutty. Moved her early, invited her home with plausible deniability but she seemed unsure. Still, the vibe I got from her was afraid, she frequently said she doesn't want to be hurt what not.

Anyways, as I mentioned in my first post, I suffer from extreme social anxiety. Family troubles caused me to become emotionally closed off + my mother suffers from anxiety and it caused me to become tense (during stressful situations). If anyone has any experience with being tense, panicky and got over it, would love to hear how you cope with and overcome it. Anyhow been forcing myself to go out, approach girls, taking in chase's words of wisdom.

Hope all is working hard and becoming the man they want to be!

Zen

Addicted2height

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Zen

Good work in going out solo! Sound like your starting to get over your anxiety.
I always find I open with a lot more girls while flying solo, think this is because I'm focusing more on talking to girls so i don't feel like a loner than downing beers and worrying what my friends will think of my constant abandonment in the purist for numbers

Addicted

>