Y's journal: Working to break my virginity through dates

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Now I'm going to start a journal and record what happens on each date I go on. This is because there are just so many things to think about so this is my way of keeping all the information on dates in the same place.

I'm a virgin with zero sexual experience though I have gone on some dates before.

This is journal will be about me pushing my comfort zone and going on as many dates as I can where I am always pushing for first-date-sex.

Haven't got so much time now but will come back to study and post a script for my dates.

I would actually really like to credit @ElderPrice, @Seppuku, @ThePhoenix for the the incredible advice that they have given on the journal's board. I will be basing a huge chunk of the info and tactics that I'm going to use for my dates on what is said on @ElderPrice's journal titled "ElderPrice: From 30 y/o virgin to ? " . I recommend u check out EP's journal for any virgins who haven't seen it yet. EP is a hero.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the shoutout.

I'm maybe late to the party but I just noticed this question from your other journal:
Question: what does her mentioning her husband/boyfriend mean when I dont even ask about it? Solution: Read Chase's article.

Maybe some other people already answered or you read Chase article, but in case, here's my own take:
  • If a girl says she has a boyfriend, it means that maybe she has a boyfriend, or maybe not.
  • She could actually be telling you she has a boyfriend, she is taken and you are wasting everybody's time
  • But she could also say that to brush you off
  • Or she could say that to see if you persist. Girls love to see a man who doesn't chicken out and persist.
So I would dismiss the boyfriend argument as a non issue and stick around, just to see what happens.

But the opposite is also possible: she has a boyfriend and "forgets" to mention him. That's a better case, and it happens more often than not.

Overall truely single girls are very rare (at least in their younger years < 30), there is always some man in the picture in some capacity, boyfriend, "ex" boyfriend, lover, quick fling, orbiters, etc... You need to learn to live and make peace with the possibility. So just don't worry about it and persist.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi @Seppuku,

Thanks for reading through my other really cluttered journal. Yeah more or less every girl I approach has some guy going on in the picture. If she doesn't mention a guy, there's probably still a guy lol.

Right now whenever girls drop the boyfriend thing, I just say something along the lines of ok and then I repeat exactly the same question/proposition (get coffee) as I made before.

Thanks for following!

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Date 1: FR
Note: I recorded the cold-approach but forgot to record the date, silly me, I'm
writing this report immediately after the date happened so hopefully I remember as much as I can

NOTE: Halfway through writing this report I realise that she's way older and more experienced
than me and she's just gaming and playing me.
During the date she kept asking questions about
my life to figure out what kind of guy I am. Daygame cold approachers are quite rare in my
country (I think) though there definitely are some.

Cold approach

This is along the same stretch of main road as I normally did my cold approach before
my country allowed shops to open up just about 3 days ago.

4th and last approach of the day and had a decent bit of momentum going:

I was making my last round around the circuit that I walk in, street-walking circuit
that I devised
I see the girl coming towards me from the front and I like her fashion. Graceful and
not try-hard, no/very little make-up during approach and even date itself. She's way older than me

Length of cold approach interaction
3 minutes and 43 seconds

Hi! U got nice jeans!
Huh!?
Do you speak English?
Yes.
Is English your first language?
Me: Yes
Awkward 1 second silence
U got nice jeans
Her: Oh
Can u understad that?
Her: Yea
Me: Oh ok cos I thought u were like oh... (gesturing that she doesn't understand English)
Said concurrently: Her: Nah I just... Me: ..."I don't understand English so oh it doesn't count" (Me pretending to be the voice in her mind)
Her: Because I um... (recorder doesn't catch what she says a noisy vehicle passes us)
Me: What's ur name?
Her: (her name)
I try back and forth to get her name correct because the environment is loud and I can't hear her
Me: Y... (Offering my name)
Her: Y? Hi
Me: Where? Do u stay around here or... voice trails off
Her: (Agrees) Statying around here
Me: Did u just come back from work?
Her: Yea
Me: Ah ok
Her: (Says something that recorder doesn't catch because I cut her off)
Me: Do you have to be back home for work or something?
Recorder doesn't catch this part. Vehicles and stuff
I ask her what she works as
She says in real estate development
Me: Real estate developer? How is the...? Is it picking up (Corona delayed all the projects)?
Her: Ummm... Hope so...
(Gives her typical neutral facial expression)
Me: Ok (squeal: bad habit of mine) .
Her: It will... It will pick up ... don't worry
Me: Anyways uh...
Her: What do you do?
Me: I'm studying (The subject I study)
Her: some futher question
Me: Yea
Her: Still in school? (Age gap becomes clear to her)
Me: Yes. Stil quite like uh... quite early
Me: (I stutter like crazy asking the simple question "When did u return to work from Corona?")
I ask her about her history in her industry and bla bla bla, me chasing her again
She gives some 3 word remark about not being senior

We are under a sheltered pathway but it starts to rain, and I noticed that even before I approached her.
I need to exit the sheltered pathway and walk a distance to my car, so I thought I would use the circumstance
as an excuse to number close
Me: That's interesting
Me: It's it's going to rain ... I understand it's going to rain... I don't know if ur house is really far away
(She likely would need to walk in the rain too)
Me: I don't know whether ur free this weekend or next week... Are u free this weekend or next week?
(I ask quite hastily and naturally)
Her: Where'r u from? From (My country)?
I say yes plus some other stuff recorder doesn't catch
Her: U have a like a (Some other country) accent or something
Me: I don't think it's (Other country she mentioned) I think it's some other accent
She nods
Me: Yeah. I can turn up the (my country's) accent if u want (chasing again lol)
Me: Somehow I'm feeling hot (I even complain about the air temperature wow)
The intensity of the rain gets higher
Me: Yeah it's going to rain... I don't wanna like keep u too... and I don't wanna keep myself as well
(put my hand on my chest genuinely saying that I don't wanna get wet)
Me: but like um...
Her: uh... yea yea... Let's uh chat up sometime? (wow? She suggested it?)
Me: Yeah
Her: Yeah
Me: I need ur contact details. (her name) yeah?
She reads phone number out and spells her name
I save the information
Me: Stutter something
Me: I don't know! u seem quite peaceful yea (This gives the impression that I think she's a good girl)?
Me: Are u a bit tired though? (slightly dark patches under her eyes)
Her: Yea I just ended work.
I stutter and fumble again
Her: 10 minutes ago
Me: Uh... OK
Me: U seem a bit like... down for some reason
Her: Nah I'm just a bit tired
Says she was working for 11 hours straight and bla bla bla
7 seconds silence, rain getting heavier, probably me assessing the weather outside the shelter of the footpath
Her: We'll chat up...
Me: I'll text u, bye.

Date
11am-1220pm

Even before the date began, I lost a frame battle,

Messaging history:
Thurs
830pm
Hi (her name), this is Y... save my number. (0.5 hrs after approach)
Hey, yea sure~
950pm
Me: Hey! What's ur schedule like after Saturday?
Friday
730am
Her: Morning, after Saturday? Sunday afternoon I'm meeting a friend and weekdays working. What do you have in mind?
930am
Me: Let's do Sunday morning... I'll get back to u today on where
330pm
Her: Haha, breakfast??
Me: If u need. Let's get drinks at (coffee shop)... When is earliest?
Her: Say 11am?
Me: Alright. Let's do 11am
Her: Ok, see you
Sunday
930am
Me: Hey (name), are we on for 11?
Her: Yea, see you. Hopefully it's not crowded.
Me: Ok, meet me at the first floor after entering mall
Her: Hey, I'm here
Me: Ok, be there in 5
Her: I'll wait for you at (coffee shop) ok?
Doesn't wait for me to answer and just goes to the coffee shop. I loiter around the 1st floor for a while
Me: Ah that's where u were

Deviating from my instructions: How the whole date was a test
I told her to meet me at the first floor of the shopping mall
She went straight to the coffee shop on the second floor and bought her drink on her own first

For the rest of this section until "conversation", I'm writing with the knowledge that she
knew I was gaming her from the start AND she was gaming me too but was trying and did a pretty
good job of making it seem as though she was just a good girl who didn't play guys

The coffeeshop has a non-exposed area and an exposed area. The non-exposed area is
in the shop unit itself. The exposed area is a square platform visible by all higher floors of the mall
surrounded by a railing. The edge of this platform contains a line of cushioned seats in front of
which there are the 2-seater tables with one person being able to sit on the cushions against the
railing and a wooden chair on the opposite side of the 2-seater table

She's already bought her drink and chooses to sit right at the corner of this square platform,
which makes me already chasing her like heck because I stupidly went and sat opposite her sigh.
Not sure what I should have done instead. Grand Pooba actually ran into a situation like this
in one of his Korean girl lay reports I believe but he just commanded her to leave wow. The
dominance

So I see her there, I say "Oh u already bought a drink"
Then I don't even realise the test. And just go buy a drink and sit opposite her.

At her table I noticed that she was visibly shivering a bit, I try my best not to reciprocate
her fear. (Now I know that even this may have been fake. My fundamentals are really quite good
though so since until that point in our interactions she did not have enough information to
realise that I am not yet that "high value guy" so maybe she was expecting I loudly roast her test)

Conversation: (This whole section was written before I realised her whole game plan)
My deep diving is no good, for this date I made the decision to ignore
conversational skills completely (using the conversation skills that I already have, they're not too bad)
and focus on going for a date. This is the 4th girl I've gone on a date with in my life.
The plan was to try to get compliance, work on building on touch, and follow the
date script which failed entirely because I got no compliance at all

At the start:
The conversation was quite forced. Led to her saying bursts of information with me
me asking a handful of deep thinking questions. And once she responded back I wouldn't know
what to respond back. I suppose I should have tried to relate and I did try to come up with
something to relate a couple of times but whenever I did, I wasn't able to think of

It seemed from my facial expressions as though I was trying really hard to think and cold read.
I asked about 3 questions that were based on cold reads. And what she did was she said "not really"
to most of my cold reads even though some of these cold reads were correct based on what she said later
later in the conversation. Is it possible that she didn't think so deeply about her life before?

E.g.
"Are good friends very important to you"? "Um no not really." Later in the conversation she revealed that she
has a few good friends who she hangs out with, she doesn't like having conversations with empty people, she
agreed. After the date at 2pm, she was going out to meet only one friend one-on-one.
"Are u very concerned about privacy?"
Comment for myself: I'm always talking too thematically which is also because I'm trying hard, I have to
use more examples and help the girl to think more. In the case of this date, I think the abrupt and deep
thematic questions, kept her walls up and triggered her defensiveness

Rest of conversation
Scattered topics of conversation: This is where my deep-diving always fails

Based on what most conversations are like, I feel like I got to know this girl very broadly.
So from many angles, I was able to find out about her and I would go to a significant depth
regarding that topic but then I wouldn't be able to relate and progress the conversation to an emotional level
which I know is what we really need
I would go to a significant depth regarding a certain conversation topic like 60-70% of the way to getting to having
a conversation at the emotional level, then I wouldn't be able to go further so I would switch to a different
conversational topic and start working from 0% again. I must have tried at least 10 different conversation topics
This is the list conversation topics where we got into at least some kind of depth:
1. How she's in real estate but wants to change course to go into interior design by going back to studying and
taking another course. I say I like that she's not worried about changing her field even though she's no longer
in her 20s. Following that she doesn't bite and give me more information to work on. I ask her what the best part
about interior design is for her. She says she likes themes and ergonomics. Then I become unsure of where to go
with this. I asked the only interesting question that came to my mind: "Was there an experience that made u come
to like such things about interior design?" She gives no emotional-level answer.
There's actually something I'd like to point out here:
I'm pretty good at reading people and I could tell that even before the date she drew a line in her head that
she continually prevented herself from crossing. Based on the level of depth she was capable of explaining her
life with regarding the later conversational topics, I think she just gave me a blank answer because she didn't
want to go so deep with me. Perhaps I didn't bring her walls down properly with my forced facial expressions
2. How she's humble and doesn't look down on migrant workers from other countries or people who are worse off than
her financially like what literally more than half the people in this country do. I agree with that viewpoint. I
nearly get somewhere with this but once again I'm thinking to hard then I stutter and lose confidence in elaborating
further. This is great because there's a big us-vs-them mentality
3. We talk quite a bit about her views on privacy. Once again it's the deep thematic questions, that she can't imagine
with sigh
4. This is nearing the end of the conversation. We somehow get to talking about why she came out to see me and
she says because she agreed to me during the approach or something along those lines and I ask her what she's doing
after bla bla bla.
She said "also to see if I like u". I get slightly worried about this but then throw my own line line agreeing with
her saying that "I can't do empty people". This is the first time throughout the date that I challenged her, and then
she just suddenly for a brief period was investing significantly more in her conversation

From DayGame by Todd, long before the date, I actually came up with a list of 5 major non-physical things that I
look for in a woman, and 'a girl who is not empty' seems cute compared to any of those very detailed things
that I listed out. E.g.:
1. A person of great depth
2. Someone who knows how to have intense fun, e.g. thrill, not just fun but really intense fun

If I can get her to invest significantly just by mentioning that "I can't do empty people", once
I'm comfortable enough to use push-pull, I think I'll get further than I can imagine. So that's exactly what
I need to do: start challenging her more.
I never really connected this to abundance mentality before, but now I can and am going to:
I can get a date anywhere, so if a girl is not investing and I thus do not know that she is meeting my standards,
I'll just tell her that she's not telling me enough for me to know that she meets my standards and if she's not going
to tell me, then I'm just going to date a girl who will tell me enough for me to know

At the end of the conversation, there starts becoming silences from me where she starts trying to fill in the awkward
silences to explain to me as though she's afraid that I'm not able to understand what she's saying because I'm
keeping silent

Body language, eye movements, and facial expressions
Now that I have written the whole above section on conversation, I discovered that all the
thinking-hard expressions that I gave was stupid because I was coming from the wrong mentality.
Based on the above further realisation that I made based on abundance mentality,
I shouldn't be thinking so hard at all.

She should be working to impress me rather than me working to impress her. However, I am going to slow down here
and not crazily increase my expectations for how girls respond to me on dates.
I can accept that until I get down the skills for touch, leading, escalation, compliance, and etc,
even conversation, I have to keep pushing my comfort zone.

Mistake: Looking down at the ground though not at her body but elsewhere
I did this about 5-10 times throughout the date, and I noticed myself doing it and corrected myself,
though she absolutely saw it. I was, however, in the wrong state of mind during the date so I will
have to test this again on a different date and see how well I perform when I have the correct mentality

Her expressionlessness:
This is I think a big indicator that she was just deliberately not giving me as much about herself as she could
For example, when I asked her:
"Was there an experience that made u come to like such things about interior design?"
She had no expression. This means she's deliberately giving vague/blank answers. It means she's not even
trying to think, I would have seen it in her face if she was making an effort to think of it.
If she didn't have anything to say because for some deranged reason she was randomly able to
come up with such an in-depth answer as to why she liked interior design, and she really was very empty
and she was submitting to me, I would see in her eyes or face fear that she really wasn't good
enough for me
Expressionlessness leads to a few possibilities:
1. She's hiding her fear or whatever emotions she has.
2. She's genuinely feeling nothing (she's genuinely empty haha). Maybe I should threaten to leave
and find another girl. If she tries to stop me, then great. If not, just go
3. She doesn't understand what I'm saying. Bullshit

My facial expressions:
At the start of the date, these were really contrived and throughout the date still contrived.
I was trying not to smile, but I just failed in not looking forced, because all my facial expressions seemed really try hard
Because I'm working hard to impress her, perhaps with a new mentality I can perform better

Compliance: Got more or less zero compliance from this girl
I tried to touch her 5-6 times throughout the date

NOTE: I'm writing this "Compliance" section after I realised that this girl is a naughty AF tester.
Creative tests from creative type girls I suppose :)

But anyways here's what I tried to do:
So I failed her test by complying with her with regards to where she chose to sit
(which was the corner 2-seater table)
List of instances I tried to touch her/gain compliance through touch:
1. First time I try to touch her: Before I sit down opposite her, I come in with my drink, put my
drink on the table, before I sit down I put my hand horizontally in front of her as though for
some handshake/handclasp
She remains seated and says "I'd rather not". Then I just sit down
2. So I'm getting this whole fear that I won't be able to touch her the whole date. I think I make the
mistake of talking about it. I.e. submitting to her frame. Then she her hand on her cup of coffee
and then while talking about how she's uncomfortable with touch, extend two fingers on my right hand
to touch her fingers that are gripping her cup. Best part is following this she acts like I just
violated her and I believe it
For the rest of the date, I never try sneak-touching her again as I did in number 2
3. I think I say touch my fingers or give or give me ur hand or something can't remember
Response: "No"
4. I say u have a nice watch, which was ok-looking, but I was trying to use this as an excuse
to get her to give me her hand. Best part is she starts to take her watch off as though she's
going to pass it to me. I see her taking off her watch. I suppose I'm not failing any tests here because
I'm too lost to even be taking her fking exam. Then I say "Just give me your hand". Then "no" again
bluntly
5. I ask her to touch my fingers
"No." "Why?"(Said fking bluntly and I buy it. During the date she managed to keep up her good girl image)

Ending the date
I realise this thing is going nowhere and she's also getting a bit bored. So I say let's go.
When we walk to the escalator though, I walk faster than her, and lead her to throw her coffee cup away
Lol she doesn't even give a shit about people, she only went to throw away her cup after she realised that
I was about to clear my cup (that I'm a good boy oh... And she has to keep her good girl act up)
We are about to go down an escalator and I get to the escalator first, and somehow suddenly I have the
confidence to do this really confident offer her my hand 'I'm going to lead u now gesture'
She laughs under her breath, says she's going to the restroom
As she slowly walks away, she hangs her head back keeping her head turned towards me giving me a smile
and maintaining eye contact with me
I just say "bye"

A few bad frames were set nearing the beginning of the date:
1. She says that I'm reading her very deeply, I say I'm thinking because conversations are more fun
when there is stuff to think about. She says she only has deep conversations with people she's
known for a while. This is a test. That's why she fking comes on a date with me without asking
any questions right?? :)

2. The touch frame: She essentially doesn't allow me to touch her at all. The whole deviation from
my instruction to wait for me at the ground level was a test. Fk wow this is fun. She outgamed me.
I'm glad I'm able to come to this conclusion.

Overall comments:
1. The whole date was a test that I failed. HAHAHA. I'm so happy that I deciphered it.
1.1. Most creative part of the test: Deviating from my date plan. Oh fking wow. The whole fking date

2. The comment that I made above about how she drew a line in her head that she's not supposed to have
contact with me. Which fking girl that goes on a date with you does that? She's got to be stupid if she
genuinely thinks that. Which is why it's a FKING TEST!!!!! And I believed that she's a good girl.
Holy fk.

3. So now I know she was hypnotising me with the flick of her fingers. When I gave her very
contrived facial expressions at the start because I was trying hard, she knew I was low skill.
The contrived facial expressions that she gave back felt really real. This makes sense because
well if a guy is giving u contrived facial expressions, u reciprocate.

From feeling slightly down after the date and feeling like all the girls I'm going to meet in the
future are going to be 'conservative' and 'uncooperative' like her, I am now feeling after writing
this field report that this is the most bloody fun experience I've had all year. She must be
laughing her ass off! Luckily, I am too... hehe...

Lol she even asked me super abruptly during the date "Is this how u generally meet girls?"
so she knows I'm gaming her

Lessons
1. My first date from cold approach and this girl tested me so damn hard? She must really have
wanted me. The cold approach was bad. That's why she tested so hard and I failed
2. This girl really blew my mind: I really can't see girls the same way again. Cos she doesn't put
much make up, I thought she was an innocent girl, she's pretty good-looking though so must have
guys after guys going after her. She didn't even tell me about any other guys. wow. Me being a
beginner
3. This girl is from my country as well. I've always thought that girls from my country are slightly
more conservative even after reading GC for 2 years. This is the greatest challenge to that
assumption I have ever had and wow am I convinced. She deliberately portrayed herself as a nice
girl even during the approach!!!
She knew from the approach itself that I wasn't the "High-value guy", she must have known.
Then she deliberately portrayed herself as a good girl all the way.
This makes me think back to all the interactions I've had over the past 3 months, and I realise
that I've been played quite a bit
4. The date itself wasn't as bad as I thought. I was so fearful in the days leading up to the date
that I would be a stuttering mess. I'm glad that I held myself as well as I did and didn't
completely embarass myself in front of the barristas who have seen me work there for years.
The barristas definitely watched though, I'm excited to see what their reaction to me next time is
muahahaha

Questions (will post through beginners board)
1. What happens when u don't know what to say to go deeper during the deep dive?
2. Are there any specific tips for keeping body language under control? E.g. slouching, leaning in, etc? Other than working on mindset?

Don't want to write anymore. It's all going to be thoughts and reflections. If anyone has any
questions, happy to provide more information if possible.
Will write other reflections on my other cluttered journal

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow thank you! Glad my journal can be helpful. Excited to see many good posts in here!

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
First off, VERY nice job on the report! This is definitely one of the most detailed date reports I've seen.

Second, VERY nice job actually scoring the date. You approached a woman during the day and even without the smoothest approach, got a number and got a date after some quick texting. That reads about as easy and painless as it possibly can be!

Now for my comments on the date. One of the top things that stood out to me in your report was the repetition that you think she was testing you the whole time. While I'm sure there were definitely tests here and there, it's going to be more productive long term to not assume such negativity from the woman. Odds are she wasn't messing with you, or playing some elaborate mental chess game with you. Not only is it far more likely she was behaving like a normal human being, but making that assumption is far easier on you. Less pressure and stress on you.

For the date, I recommend looking at the big scale picture of it instead of the details.

The Approach:
Reread your approach and try to see it from the girl's perspective. A guy approached her and started asking her questions. I have no idea what your nonverbals were like, but just going off the exchange you provided, it looks like you gave no verbal indication of what you wanted from her. It was just 'questions about her' then 'let's continue this conversation another time.' She probably assumed your goal was sex since you're a guy, and she probably thought you were cute, but you can't fault her for wanting or needing to hear a little more from you to ascertain what exactly you want from her (sex, friend, girlfriend, etc).

The Date:
Again, don't worry about the details until you have the bigger picture stuff down and understood. One of those things being: You are the man. You (and most likely the girl) know what you really want the two of you to be doing. Therefore it's up to you to make it happen. It's nice if the girl helps, but don't expect it. You're going to have to lead. You're going to have to be cool if the girl doesn't follow each and every instance of leading. You're going to have to be smooth, AND you're going to have to be comfortable ending the date if she just doesn't want to follow your lead.

Leading up to the date, you WERE leading. You approached her, you led that conversation, you arranged to talk again, you led the scheduling of the date. So far so good.

The date didn't work because you stopped leading. Yeah, the details you noticed played a part for sure, but look at the date from a bigger picture: You two sat down for a conversation, and that's about it. Both physically and verbally, that's about it.

Verbally:
Look at all the conversation notes you wrote. Now look at them as an entire conversation. Your conversation wasn't leading to anywhere, or trying to lead anywhere - and definitely not for the purpose of sex. This is why things got stale and the date ended. Deep diving is a great tool to learn more about the girl and to go deeper than the usual 'what do you do for work?' questions she gets, but it alone isn't ever going to be the key for her wanting to leave the coffee shop and go home with you right then and there. Imagine if a girl (or guy) stopped you on the street and in a clearly harmless manner started asking deep questions about you. You'd feel a higher level of connection with that person than any other stranger that stops to talk to you, but you'll never be turned on to go sleep with them.

Physically:
You both sat down together and stayed there.

Solutions or things to try next time:
Verbal:
Don't get me wrong. It's good that you deep dove. It's good that you challenged her. I think you just need to make some additions to the conversation to make it clear you're moving the interaction along toward going sexual. This is the part I'm still trying to learn myself, but this will probably largely look like flirting, and having a playful, fun conversation not based on questions and answers.

Physical:
Think about the the date again from a bigger picture or a third party observer. According to your actions, your plan, whether you were aware of it or not, was to sit down with a neutral girl for an hour or so, and then only by conversation, get her interested in going home with you. Looking at this objectively, to me this looks like you'd have to be an EXPERT verbalist or linguist to pull this off. Meaning yeah you'd have to learn the 500 verbal tricks in the book to get her horny and invested just by using words. Seems like a lot to learn for a beginner. Are there any alternatives?

I'd say at least to an extent, yes. Lead her physically. Instead of sitting at a table for an hour, you could, for example:
- Grab coffee
- Not sit down and instead start walking around the mall. Maybe there's a thing you have to buy in one of the stores. Great! Have her tag along. You're leading. She's following.
- Then maybe you can stop for a snack. Maybe you can stop in other stores and joke around. Maybe people watch as you walk. All this is certainly more fun, playful, and adventurous than doing an interrogation at a coffee shop table.
- And of course as you go, it's far easier to incorporate touch. Weird trying to touch the girl when she's on the other side of a table... smooth when you're leading her into a store.
- Then it's up to you to plan all this beforehand in a way where you can end up with a smooth reason for stopping at your place.

The idea here is that everything that's going on (which is happening because YOU are leading, which is what the girl is assuming) is going in the direction where you want it to go. The reason conversations go stale and the girl loses interest is because you're waiting on her to signal to move the interaction along. Don't wait for such a signal. Always be moving and leading the interaction toward the goal you want. It's perfectly okay if the girl doesn't want to follow every step of the way. In some cases the girl just doesn't want to go down the path of fast sex. In many other cases, I like Tony's sorta rule: 'No' usually just means 'not yet.' So take a step back, then try again. She will respect you for working to move the interaction where you want it to go. She will lose interest if you give up or supplicate to her. If you reasonably persist and she eventually follows/complies, great! If you reasonably persist and she just doesn't want to follow, then no big deal. She's not what you and your strong frame are looking for. Bid her adieu and meet some girls who are. Again, she will respect you for trying and not dropping your frame.

So yeah. Wish I could help more, but that's just what stands out to me. Curious for your thoughts. Keep up the great progress!

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey @ElderPrice , thanks for really reading through my report! I'll address ur comments:

NOTE: Whenever, I'm not cold approaching or not on dates (I literally haven't gone for many at all) I have tons of anxiety about dates. Previously, for cold approaching I had huge amounts of anxiety as well. But I just brute forced the cold approaching through numbers so it doesn't feel so bad anymore but it's still there for cold approaching.

One of the top things that stood out to me in your report was the repetition that you think she was testing you the whole time. While I'm sure there were definitely tests here and there, it's going to be more productive long term to not assume such negativity from the woman. Odds are she wasn't messing with you, or playing some elaborate mental chess game with you. Not only is it far more likely she was behaving like a normal human being, but making that assumption is far easier on you. Less pressure and stress on you.
Alright. I have very little dating experience so I'll just go on some more dates first and then post the field reports here. I still think something was very fishy about the meet-up though.
Something about her walls being very high. And I somehow had to work to break her walls down from square zero. As though she had zero interest in me.
Nothing negative though. I'm actually delighted that girls can be so mischievious.

For the date, I recommend looking at the big scale picture of it instead of the details.
Ok, I understand. I was so in my head that I couldn't even focus on more than 1 thing at once. I suppose the anxiety will get better after I go for a couple of dates and get used to this cold approach-date sequence. Will definitely post more field reports here. One for every date, and hopefully with the prior cold approach interaction as well to see how the cold approach affects the date.

I have no idea what your nonverbals were like, but just going off the exchange you provided, it looks like you gave no verbal indication of what you wanted from her. It was just 'questions about her' then 'let's continue this conversation another time.'
Yes. Thank u for bringing that up to me. I'm still working on my cold approach. I still have AA that I try to brush off during throughout my approaches but it's still there. I've sorta left out thinking about/focussing on conveying sexual intent for now. But I'll get there soon. I want to work on consistently pre-opening and abundance mentality.

You're going to have to be cool if the girl doesn't follow each and every instance of leading.
Yes. Once again I think I may have to go on a handful of more dates with new girls before I can start getting out of my head more.

The date didn't work because you stopped leading. Yeah, the details you noticed played a part for sure, but look at the date from a bigger picture: You two sat down for a conversation, and that's about it. Both physically and verbally, that's about it.
I see. Yeah, u are right. I really wasn't prepared to lead so strongly with so much anxiety. I'll try to do it next time.
True. I will go and read articles about leading. Not sure how much of the time it has to feel as though I am leading. Probably all the time.

Look at all the conversation notes you wrote. Now look at them as an entire conversation. Your conversation wasn't leading to anywhere, or trying to lead anywhere - and definitely not for the purpose of sex. This is why things got stale and the date ended. Deep diving is a great tool to learn more about the girl and to go deeper than the usual 'what do you do for work?' questions she gets, but it alone isn't ever going to be the key for her wanting to leave the coffee shop and go home with you right then and there.
Don't get me wrong. It's good that you deep dove. It's good that you challenged her. I think you just need to make some additions to the conversation to make it clear you're moving the interaction along toward going sexual. This is the part I'm still trying to learn myself, but this will probably largely look like flirting, and having a playful, fun conversation not based on questions and answers.
Physical:
Think about the the date again from a bigger picture or a third party observer. According to your actions, your plan, whether you were aware of it or not, was to sit down with a neutral girl for an hour or so, and then only by conversation, get her interested in going home with you. Looking at this objectively, to me this looks like you'd have to be an EXPERT verbalist or linguist to pull this off. Meaning yeah you'd have to learn the 500 verbal tricks in the book to get her horny and invested just by using words. Seems like a lot to learn for a beginner. Are there any alternatives?

Well, lots of alternatives. I suppose I should be making this more exciting and going different places etc.

I'd say at least to an extent, yes. Lead her physically. Instead of sitting at a table for an hour, you could, for example:
- Grab coffee
- Not sit down and instead start walking around the mall. Maybe there's a thing you have to buy in one of the stores. Great! Have her tag along. You're leading. She's following.
- Then maybe you can stop for a snack. Maybe you can stop in other stores and joke around. Maybe people watch as you walk. All this is certainly more fun, playful, and adventurous than doing an interrogation at a coffee shop table.
- And of course as you go, it's far easier to incorporate touch. Weird trying to touch the girl when she's on the other side of a table... smooth when you're leading her into a store.
- Then it's up to you to plan all this beforehand in a way where you can end up with a smooth reason for stopping at your place.
Yep.

Yes. Okay. There has to be some other creative way to touch her rather than just sit down for a conversation. Was feeling that as well.

Are there any alternatives?
I will keep this question in mind as I go on my next few dates and plan for them. I tried writing a date script but then just kept overthinking it and this only made the anxiety worse. I'm honestly proud that I didn't completely embarass myself and next time I'm not going to using my long-term coffee shop I think. What I think I should do is just post a very rough skeleton for the date here.

For now, I won't come up with anything too specific or concrete because as I found out from spending too long trying to come up with a date script, I have no experience to know what is going to work and what is not going to work.

Thank u so much for ur thoughts @ElderPrice ! U R my hero. I read ur journal and I felt weak for being depressed about my progress. So after I read ur journal I'm literally not that much unhappy about any of this journey at all.

Thank u for reading this field report even though it was just the first date from cold approach. I think it will take about at least 3-5 dates and a fair bit more work on my cold approach before I can start getting out of my head and maybe using things like push-pull etc.

Keep killing it bro. The work that is put into this makes the fact of being a virgin a non-factor.
Not that it matters though. Really curious did u break urs yet?
"Challenges are gifts" (Quote from Traveller's gift recommended from ur journal :))
Y

Last edited:

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank you! Nope, not yet.

I think posting your date template is a good idea. As for everything else, you nailed it: just got to keep approaching/practicing. I'm a 100% believer that approaching more always leads to progress, no matter what.

So keep at it and try to have fun as you go, and I'm sure that anxiety will disappear quicker than you expect!

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Pre-post Date 2: FR++

These were the notes that I took into the date and my god were they helpful

Before u get her to ur car, break the touch barrier as far as possible

When u get to ur car, just say sit in the back seat with me I need
to check my email.
I open the driver seat door and turn on the engine, get the
air-conditioning and sound system working.
She remains unsure and stays outside of the car. I don't even say anything
and carry on with what I'm doing.
Shut the front door, open the back door of my side of the vehicle, I get into
the back seat of my side of the vehicle and shut the door.
She remains outside of the vehicle. So I shift over to her side of the vehicle
and knock on the door beckoning her to come in. She comes in (Precisely this happened during the date and I managed to get her to come into the car Fk yeaH! I'm so lucky I foresaw that situation.)

I check my email and and ask her to play a song on the car's bluetooth system

We chat for a bit on emotional stuff and I ask her to come and sit next to me.
So she does, and when she does I run my hand through her hair and rub her thigh

"Make your kisses slow, deliberate, controlled; build tension with them;
don't make her wait too long, but do make her wait!" (from girlschase article)

As we are talking to each other, I'll put my arm around her shoulder and ask
her whether she's comfortable (Precisely this helped me so much on the date)

Feel for the kiss window

I wait slightly longer and then slowly but really firmly go for the manhandle
kiss by putting my other palm on her chin and then bringing her face up to me

She resists a bit but I peck her twice and then let go. Then I go back to normal
conversation.

That's feels so nice

I go back in for the kiss again, and then start making out with her until she
uses her tongue

Carry on to knowledge on LMR.

Make the escalation mutual.
Do sexual teasing
Persistence, 3 times, that's the rule
Persist 3 times to make her touch your dick. (I used this like heck and it got me further than I would ever have imagined)

neck, breasts, stomach, hips, lower part of her belly, thighs,

She gets in the passenger seat, and I grab my laptop to check my email
I show it to her a bit and then allow her to connect her phone to the
car's bluetooth system to play music that she likes
I listen to the music for a while and then chat with her regarding the
song that she likes or that is playing (Precisely this helped me formulate the excuse to pull and it worked!)

The date location and the very-little planning that I did with regards to what locations I would take her to during the date

I honestly did not even plan for what shops we would go to during the date

Description of the end-game seduction logistics:
The architecture I'm using here is a cluster of 3 vertical malls that are joined together in some interesting ways, and I've spent years in these malls so I know my way around them really really well.
At the top of each of these three malls, there is a carpark. After doing scouting, I've found that there is a very secluded parking lot in the carpark of one of the carparks out of the 3 carparks of these 3 malls.
In this carpark, where I brought the girl from date 2, there are a few levels of carpark (levels 6-8) which all have the same layout and all have that same secluded parking spot.
All these secluded parking spots from levels 6-8 are free from the vision of any CCTVs and even the walking path to the secluded parking spot is mostly free from the vision of any CCTVs

The rough plan that I had for date 2 with regards to getting the girl there
Since I knew each of the 3 malls so well, I could take the girl anywhere in any of the floors of these 3 malls, and at any point in time, if we were not at the correct mall, just take one of the link bridges to the mall under which I parked my car, and just bring her in the lift up to the carpark.
For date 2, I didn't even come up with a plan on exactly what shops I would bring her to and in what sequence.

Such a plan may be handy in future dates because not every girl may be as keen to go to a private location with me as the girl in date 2.
In date 2, what happened was I met her, I took her into the first store that came to my mind, a 3-story clothes store, and both she gave me the signal to pull and I went for the pull in that first store so there was no need to think about what other shops we would be going to.

I will post a list of shops that I can take a girl on a date to, not necessarily a sequence as its quite mechanical and contrived, on a post that follows the date 2 FR++ post that follows this post

Last edited:

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Date 2: FR++

The Cold approach 11mins conversation Wednesday about 6-7pm

I see her sitting at a bus stop on a diagonally designed (diagonal in relation to the length of the bus stop (from bird's) that is parallel to the road) facing this the largest and busiest road in my country
Her back is facing me. And I actually was carrying my dinner and heading to go and eat it but I saw her in black pants and a white T-shirt from behind and her pants really emphasised her ass. She looked really hot from behind so I'm like let's just do this.

I sit on the same bench as her but on the opposite end of the bench and with my body facing the opposite side away from the bench. I pre-open by slowly tapping the back of her right upper arm twice. I open direct with a very simple u look great and she's slightly flustered she's talk on her headphones. The atmosphere is quite loud because buses are coming in to the bus stop

I finally manage to hear her that she's from Bhutan. And I'm quite surpised because it's one of the countries in the world that has the least interchange with other countries in the world. So we chat about Bhutan for a bit. I have some slight anxiety but thankfully it's not very bad. She says she wants to come to my country to see because she cant see

I try to talk about about her work and it's actually quite a crappy conversation. Very light and shallow conversation. And I fail at my deep-diving. She says she likes living in my country but doesn't like working in my country. But at least it carries on and it's light and not that contrived so it does the job.
I ask her about her country a bit and some other light chat. I talk about her fashion a second and third country. I joke about how I was running behind the bus stop and then I saw her and then I jerked to a stop and laugh with her about it.

I ask her whether she wants to get coffee this week. Some small chat about about tea and coffee and I like tea. I'm slightly anxious about this part idk why, my bottle of tea drops on the floor. I awkwardly say "Give me ur phone number". And she just gives it to me. From the later date I can really tell she likes me a lot so I suppose she really wants it to happen that's why she's making it easier for me. She's quite cute and her body is great haha.

We talk a bit about how to say her name. she gives me her number and struggles to tell me because the buses are making a lot of noise. We chat about Whatsapp and messaging so talking about some logistics. I talk about her fashion to pass some time and make sure the conversation doesn't get awkward.

Her bus comes. She waves at me quite sweetly and I wave back femininely to reciprocate her feminity.
End of approach.

Messaging

During the cold approach I chatted with her and with joked about how it's expensive in my country to send text messages and she said she used data so first I dropped her a text message (free to receive) to which she didn't reply and then dropped her a Whatsapp

Text-messaging
Wednesday

1913 Me: Hi T, this is Y... Whatsapp u when I'm home save my number.

Whatsapp
Wednesday

2046 Me: Y here, T?
2046 Her: Oh hi
2046 Her: :)
2130 Me: What's ur schedule like next week?
2134 Her: I'm off on Sunday
2138 Her: Hey
2316 Me: This Sunday?
2317 Her: Yup

Thursday
0853 Me: Ok, meet me after lunch this Sunday at (vertical shopping mall)... How's 2pm?
0905 Her: 2pm it's too early
0905 Her: Hahha
0905 Her: I don't wake up at this time
2129 Me: Smells like Bullshit. Tell me a time when you can make it to (vertical shopping mall). Other than Wednesday or Sunday night
2130 Her: Umm
2130 Her: Y not on Weddnesday and Sunday
2130 Her: ??
2130 Her: What is your problem?
2151 Me: I'm not free on Wed and Sun night
2218 Her: Ok

Sunday
1159 Her: Hey
1159 Her: Good morning
1224 Her: Are we meeting today?
1906 Her: Hi

I forget to check my Whatsapp because I communicate with the other girls through text lol

Monday
0915 Me: Lol I thought u said u cant make Sunday afternoon, when are u available?

Tuesday
0033 Her: We can make out tomorrow
0829 Me: What time tomorrow?
1133 Her: Around 4
1233 Me: Ok 4pm today or tomorrow?
1244 Her: Today
1245 Her: What you say
1304 Me: What time can u be at (vertical shopping mall)?
1315 Her: 4
1325 Her: You reply so late
1327 Me: I can do 4pm
I start frantically taking notes from GC regarding LMR and car sex and lots of stuff etc haha. I usually like to have time to prepare for dates but didn't want to leave the date off to another day because we have to move fast with girls and I just need to puch my comfort zone to go on more dates

Timing issue: It was only after I texted her that I remembered that my Dad needed the car slightly after 6 and I'm like fk, but I just went on the date anyways because I'm not going to reject her and honestly, I didn't think I would get nearly as far as I actually did during the date itself so kudos to me for pushing my comfort zones and levelling up.

1355 Her: Ok
1502 Me: See u there
1549 Me: Meet me on the first floor of (Vertical shopping mall)
1601 Her: Ok
1605 Me: There's a statue of (a landmark), meet me there
1609 Me: Do u not give any indication that u are going to be late? I am going to leave if I don't see u by 415
1610 Her: Where is that statue
1610 Her: I'm in (Vertical shopping mall)
1611 Her: I got it

The date before the seduction location Tues 410pm-432pm
She's wearing 3 pieces of clothing aside from her high-heeled shoes. This one piece and quite cleavage-showy dressing gown. Her quite tights-like underwear and her bra.

I complement her on how she looks nice

I'm actually quite anxious on this date in addition to my first date that I posted on this journal

So I'm actually visibly slightly shivering and I think she can tell, but I use my determination
and just lead her. Throughout the point in time when we are in the mall, I'm shivering
very very slightly but less and less as time passes

I'm really fking random with my conversation because I'm nervous at the beginning and then I comment
quite a lot on how she's overdressed, I initially wanted to bring her to a supermarket to by something
to drink and then go to some cheap really casual coffee shop but then I feel like I can't do that
anymore. She's got fking high heels fk! And my plan was to walk with her up and down this vertical shopping
mall

So we just have some chatter where I'm actually struggling with the conversation, but she's cooperating
and keeping chill and still talking with me. So I don't lose my cool either but I'm still slightly nervous
throughout

We queue up to scan our IDs and go into this three-level clothes store where I get some of my girl-getting
clothes. The first floor is for kids so I put my hand on the small of her back and it's quite wet and I ask
if she's nervous and she says I'm making her nervous as we get on the escalator within the store thats taking
us from the first floor of the store to the 2nd floor of the store

5 mins into date

We reach the 2nd floor, this is women's clothing. She says I'm really making her nervous because I'm looking at
her a lot and commenting on her attire a lot though I say I like it so she's happy with that. I ask her to put her
hand in mine and then ask her if she feels less nervous now, and she says yeah a bit better so, I lead her across
the 2nd floor of the shop with her hand in mine.

I ask her what clothes around us she likes. I ask her about belts and how she's wearing a gown right now but
when I first saw her she was wearing pants and a short sleeve T-shirt. She says she can run in high heels, I
joke with her and walk fast and ask her to keep pace with me and then she stumbles and grabs onto me and giggles

8 mins into the date we are on the escalator to the 3rd floor. The men's floor.

9 mins into the date after we get of the escalator and we stand still and I survey the floor,
she stands really close to me such that she presses her breast lightly against my arm

And this has happened to me before with a girl I didn't even approach before when I was on a bus in a
university campus, and what I knew now is that's the signal of major interest in me
So this was the sign to pull
My plan was to walk around the mall for 30mins-1 hour before bringing her up to the car park but
WTF that was fast!!
So I pretend to stick with my 'plan' and bring her to the place where the shop puts the colorful socks that
I wear on display. My fashion is black formal pants, blue (some days navy some days deep blue) T-shirt,
grey/blue dress-casual shoes, and purple socks
On the way there we talk a bit about Bhutan where she's from and how it compares to the country we are
currently in
So I bring her to see the purple socks, then I show her the current pair of purple socks I am wearing
And take a pair of purple socks of the shelf
Then I joke with her that I'm color-blind, she's surprised then I say I'm half color-blind, in truth Im slightly
color-deficient so I have difficulty differenting small dots of colors all mashed up together
But I ask her if the socks I'm holding are actually purple or whether they're actually blue
She kneels down and looks at my socks (investment) and then we laugh and joke
And I kneel down also and we have a good time
I nudge her to stand up

Going for the pull: Success without persistence
14-15min into the date
We are walking to away from the socks area
I ask her what music she likes. She says acoustic. I ask her whether her phone has bluetooth and she says yes but her
phone is really old.
Me: I parked upstairs. Want to listen to music?
Her: Mhmm. (Nods) Love it.
(WELL THAT WASN'T THAT HARD...!!! :))

I know the mall really well so I just lead her out of the shop by taking an escalator to the fourth floor.
From the fourth floor there's a bridge into the adjacent mall above which my car is park and we just walk
that route and it's not very populated so it's a good transition into a private setting

We get to the lift that's supposed to take us to the 6th floor where I parked in a very secluded part of the car park
But I try something completely unnecessary and potentially detrimental:
I won't try this again

Instead of taking the lift to the 6th floor carpark, we take the lift to the even more empty 8th floor carpark and I
bring her out of the lift lobby and into the middle of the carpark and ask her to walk on her own to the corner of the
carpark, she asks why, then I laugh and say I'm just testing her and ask whether if a guy asks her to walk somewhere
strange will she just go there without questioning.

Completely unnecessary move on my part and could have completely backfired
She just said she doesn't understand what I'm doing, and she closes up a bit by folding her arms
So we wait for the lift in the 8th floor carpark lift lobby and we take the lift down to the 6th floor
And she asks a bit about me and I tell her a bit about myself

We reach the sixth floor and she asks me where I parked and I just lead her, the parking lot I chose is
the most secluded, out of view of the lift lobby
So I lead her through a couple of twists and turns to get to my car and we get to my car no problem
She stands with me outside the driver's seat
I say it's my family's car and give some small information

I open the driver's seat to turn on the air-conditioning. As I finish turning on the engine, I turn to look at her
waiting
Critical moment:
I look at her eyes
Her: Now what?
I followed based on Franco's advice: I say nothing, immediately shut the driver's door and walk confidently to the
opposite (left) side of the vehicle and open the back seat, get into the back seat and close the door.
T waits outside the closed door of the backseat of the right side of the vehicle just standing there.
I prepared for this is in my notes before the date. In my previous post on this journal
In the back seat I slide over to the right side of the vehicle, she's looking at me slightly unsurely
I just knock on the window from the inside of the vehicle with the knuckles of my first two fingers,
make eye contact with her, and with my right palm faced upwards beckon her to come in with my four fingers
I shift over to the middle seat as she opens the door, gets in, sits down and shuts the door.
FK YEAH!!!!!!! Smooth.
At this point, we are only 22 mins into the date. Next level shit, we are already where the seduction is
supposed to happen wow.

At the seduction location Tues 432pm-615pm

From this point to the end of the date it's like
In my country the driver's seat is on the right
She gets into the back seat with her sitting on the seat behind the driver's seat and me sitting on the other end of the back seat.

So we're sitting like 2 passengers in the back seat of my 5-seater car. In between us is also a seat, not a handbrake so I can easily move over but it's like one of those less comfortable seats where anyone only sits there if there a 5 people riding the car.

Things that happen
I talk about how it is quite comfortable to take ur shoes off when u are chilling out in the back seat of a car.
She takes her high heels off
I said she's wearing high heels. Blah blah. She complains that she has something in her eyes. She turns on the light in the car because I didn't turn on the light obviously it's more sexual when dark so I just let her do that to feel more comfortable in the car
I don't do very much to help her with her eye problem
I use her eye problem to get closer to her.
She backs off a bit not too comfortable with my touch

We spend sometime trying to connect her phone's bluetooth to the car. I struggle with it a bit because I'm leaning over from the back seat to the front to adjust the settings.
When I got into the car my phone's bluetooth was connected so it was playing some 80's song
I reach over to disconnect my bluetooth and the radio starts going with some news channel
She tests me saying that listening to the radio is good enough for her we don't need to play the music that she likes
I persist, just saying a one word command
So she 'follows' and tries to connect but it eventually fails to connect cos her phone is old and I don't understand how to use her phone so yea
She can't find my car's bluetooth on her bluetooth scanner
I give up on the bluetooth thing
I ask her whether she likes English music she says all kinds.
I decide its better to not use music and just let the conversation/escalation happen in silence

At some point in time between steps 1 and 4, she has her mask hanging off one side of her face from one ear so I remove it and put it in the seat in front of me

I try to get her to sit on the middle seat between us
Her: I'm sitting here (Gesturing to where she's sitting)
I change the subject to the slim and long sling bag that she has that's still swung over her shoulder
She rambles on a bit about her bag, I just laugh it off
Persist to get her to sit in the middle again
Her: Can u see I'm comfortable here?
Me: No, doesn't look like ur comfortable
I get her bag off her and put it in the seat in front of me

I start conversing about her and her relationship with Bhutan (Good that I picked up from our earlier conversation during the 20min stretch in the mall that she said that she's very different from the other people in Bhutan)
Test: she says she's going to read a description of her country from Google
Me: I tell her not to and I ask her what her specific story is
She says 3 sentences and then says what dyou want to know I think I told u everything
I laugh out loud like she said something fking ridiculous, which it precisely was ridiculous
She says all the people there are nice (BS)
She gives me some description of Bhutan then we laugh a bit

She has her hair tied in a ponytail behind her head
I ask her whether she thinks she looks nicer with her hair not tied up in a ponytail (This was a mistake because when I tried to kiss and escalate with my mouth later on her hair kept getting stuck in my mouth)
She unties her hair and let's it fall, it's quite nice both ways
She says that my country is too hot so she always keeps her hair tied
She admits to me that she doesn't like working so she's going to go back to Bhutan after another year of working here to stop working or whatever it is
I decide that the kissing window is now.

I persist to get her to sit in the middle seat again. Same response. Refusal.
Victory: I come up with a plan to sit next to her somehow. Thank you to @ElderPrice for teaching me what it means to experiment
Persist again. Fail. She laughs
She tests me on how I found/approached her as though I was talking to her like I knew her like old friends (WTF did my approach come off that well? It's a test so oh well bs)
Asks me how did I have the guts to approach her
I say she looked very nice so when there are good things u go for them she agrees with me and says she goes for good things she likes too
Me: Why be so scared? Her: I'm also like that
I come up with the idea to move to the middle seat instead and drag her over to the middle seat while I come back to my original seat

I tell her to sit straight. I play around with her a bit in the sense that I have something I'm about to do to her and I just make comments on her sitting position
I use the word "naughty" in reference to something about our current sitting positions
Me: You're so comfortable here right?
Her: Nods mischeiviously
Me: Very very comfortable huh? (As though I'm agreeing with her)
Her: Yes (Under her breath). Nods mischeiviously
Me: Let's see
I shift over to the middle seat in one smooth move. She starts laughing.
I'm right next to her and look her in the eyes playfully and say
Me: Is this comfortable? ;)
Her: Stutters. "I'm hot"
She says she's literally feeling hot, I say she's feeling a different kind of 'hot'
I say her English is good, she disagrees
I whisper in her ear "Can you understand (there's no word here but I try to make her believe there's a word) ?"
Builds some tension

She's leaning back on the seat.
I try to squeeze my hand behind her back and I manage to get halfway. But it's too much friction between her back and the cushioning she's leaning on
Her: What is this?
Me: This is... (pregnant pause) a surprise (widening my eyes) and then laughing out loud
Her: Surprise... Oh... One thing, I really don't like 3 S's... One is surprise... One is suspense... (rambles on about the last S)
Me: (Ignore her) Bend forward
She complies and then I put my arm around her (Fk yeah!)
Me: U don't like surprise?
Her: Shakes her head cunningly
Me: I think u love surprise (as though I totally understand her)
Her: No
Me: Oh yeah
Her: shakes her head cunningly again
Me: Haha, I think u reeaally love suprise
Her: Still resisting
Me: No need to fight
Her: Okay

Me: Yeah!...
Pregnant one second pause
Me: (With my arm around her waist) Ready? (I didn't tell her what's coming so suspense oh yea)
I attempt to drag her to the left with the goal of her ending up on the middle seat. I fail. She's quite heavy
I then say "I know what to do". She's holding on to her phone, I ask her to give it to me
She says her phone in her only friend in my country.
I say to her I think I should turn off the air-conditioning to make her uncomfortable. She says I'm so bad
She says what u gonna do turn off everything "the lights?"
I say "I'm gonna turn off ur brain"
Her: Wait, u can't do that?
Me: (Whisper and look in her eyes dominantly) I think I can (Smile as though I'm going to destroy her)
I turn off the air-conditioning. She opens the window of her car seat to rebel against me. I say that's not going to do anything, it's even hotter outside. She closes the window back up.
I go back to turn the air-conditioning. Coincidentally it's rewarding her and creating some ok u cooperate with me I cooperate with u frame
We do some light talk about how masks are irritating

I start putting my hand on her upper arm. Using the logic that she says my hands are cold, which they are
And she's feeling hot so oh I guess that's gonna cool her down :) LMAO
I start rubbing her across her back and across both her arms. The gown she's wearing is completely sleeveless
I try this motion where I lightly hover my finger over the hairs of the skin on both her arms, and she shivers and claps her hands together twice to dispel the chills that are running through her body
I start putting my hand on her thigh
She tests me: "What are we doing here? (As in in my car)"
I deflect saying that we don't have to worry about anything, it's more comfortable to be in my car bla bla some non-answer
Somewhere around here I remember from my notes: Mutual escalation
So I put her hand on my thigh, then I put her hand around my shoulder, and she's quite willing to do it but she says her arm is too small which is true
I say she's just sitting in this really uncomfortable position, so I adjust her and she cooperates and I manage to get her resting comfortably with my arm around her shoulder
We start some light conversation about my full name and her full name, both of which we don't even know yet LOL!!

At somewhere along these steps I run my hand through her hair at the back of her head, this is to set up the manhandle kiss, and the manhandle kiss went quite well:
1. My plan was to first get to the stage where I had my arm around her shoulder. By this point in the interaction, I had successfully managed to do that
2. The second part of the plan is to be able to get my other hand around the line of her jaw that is facing away from me and face her face upwards after which I plant the a kiss on her

11. The manhandle kiss goes successfully
So I had my hand around her shoulder, and then I did the above. I nearly missed her lips. But I managed to get a very light peck on her lips before she sort of managed to get her head shifted away.
At this point I was like FK YEAAAAHHHH!! This is the first mouth-to-mouth kiss I've had in my entire life. What a circumstance to be experiencing it though.
For the people who read my one of my field reports in April, there was this girl who I tried to manhandle into a mouth-to-mouth kiss 8 times and I failed all 8 times. I kissed that girl on the chin but not on the lips. So this was literally my first kiss

That's how I knew to plan to sneakily get my arm across her schoulder first, then let her be comfortable enough with my other hand on her jaw.
After I kissed her the first time
Her: Wait... why?
Me: (Ignore her) YEESS. (Said passionately)
I make a mistake here and go back in for the second kiss immediately. I'm was just very excited at this stage haha
I go for it again, and she resists again like the first time but once again I do manage to get a light peck on her lips
Afterwards
Me: Is it wet?
Her: I don't know, I don't know
Me: (Laughing) U don't know? (Teasing her)
We keep repeatedly saying "Me: U don't know?" "Her: I don't know" back and forth

Me: But it's sooo nice (referring to the kiss)
Her: she laughs, like now she's fully sure that I know that she wants sex, and that sex is my goal
She evaluates me more
Test: Her: "How old are u by the way?"
Me: I think I told u already right?
Her: U never have...
Me: Oh! Ok... Yea...
Her: How old are u? (In a very evaluative tone) (Should I not have given her an answer here?)
Me: Twenty two
Her: You're way to young to (some word I don't understand)
Me: Sorry?
Her: Yea... (Mockingly)
Me: I can't hear what u just said
Her: You're like younger than me, I'm your sister, ur my younger brother
Me: Just ramble about how we're having such a good time and "we just... KNOW" (this is my attempt to keep myself in the lover frame)
Her: I KNOW (Wow she actually said this only realised after listening to recording)
Me: Yeah! Just lean back. Don't worry.
Not sure if I tried to kiss her again at this point
Me: U like to lean back right?
Her: Can't comprehend what was said here
Throughout these first 2-3 kisses, she doesn't kiss back whatsoever
She says again that I'm very cool and that she's very hot. This is probably her try to give me an excuse to escalate on her. But I couldn't tell not sure what this really means I say that boys hands are cold and that she will like it :) She just keeps going on about how cool/cold I am very wierd
We have another light conversation about this
I try to kiss her again, she goes wait wait wait wait wait, and she still doesn't kiss back

Her: What is this?
Me: What is what?
She does some girly thing and laughs. I think she's referring to me trying to kiss her
Me: It's quite nice right? Yea I think... U know what? Try it, u've never tried before? (referring to the kiss, this is obviously just big fat BS that she hasn't kissed cold approachers before but just go along with it whatevs)
Her: No. (Wow, the lies are blatant)
Me: Ok.

She's now not leaning into me but sitting perpendicular to the back seat cross-legged facing me
Now we are kissing each other across with our heads looking much more straight at each other
I move in and peck her at least 6 times, may have been too many times. She doesn't kiss back

Her: Wait
Me: Relax
Her: Relax (Mirroring me)

This part is said in a very soft voice
Her: She says a word I don't understand. Laughs once
Me: (Word Idk) meanss?
Her: I don't know
Me: U don't know? What language is that?
Her: This is the slang
Bla bla. Who cares some light chat

I stare blankly but deeply into her eyes
Her: U ok?
Me: No (joking)
Her: Are u ok? Ok? I take u to hospital
She tries to patronise me. I suspect it's because she sees I'm trying hard to seduce her and she knows she's deliberately not fully cooperating with me
I act unfazed and use self-deprecating humor and use my feminine side to act as though I'm hurt by her words and play along with her drama

I just say nothing and keep silent and keep looking at her blankly but stare into her eyes dominantly

She breaks the silence
Her: What? (Pause) Why? (Pause) No (Pause) Let's go home ( Longer pause) Ah let's go somwhere else and have a coffee
Me: I don't think so
Me: U want to go?
Her: Ya! Coffee!
Me: I think this is so much better
Her: U said right. So we'll meet for coffee (during the cold approach) and then I'm here so Sunday u'r busy

Silence from me. I kiss her again. Pretty sure it's not manhandle just me moving in and her not moving and letting me peck her lips

Her: Why?
Me: So (pause) sticky (referring to her lips) Oh... I like it
Her: She smacks her lips
Me: Mhmm
We make some funny noises with our lips and laugh about the stickiness

Some very long pause happens here with no sound from the recording, I think I just staring into her eyes

Her: Let's go and have some coffee and then...
Silence from me. Very long silence like what happened previously

This is where I am really impressed myself. The silences were because I was thinking of how to break this girl's barrier's down further because she wasn't kissing me back. Based on Franco's car sex advice on the tactics and techniques forum you need to wait for her to be giving u tongue before u try some further escalation but she wasn't even kissing me back, but honestly this doesn't even apply because we're already in the back seat wow :) the pull really couldn't have gotten any fking better. But still she's not reciprocating my kisses.
So I thought on my feet and came up with an answer:
If she's not desirous enough, to kiss me back, I'm going to make her desirous enough to kiss me back based on the notes that I took about escalation before I went on the date
Writing this field report now: My answer is WTF do I even need her to kiss me back?
If anyone is reading this report, what do ya'll think is the right answer?
Not to come off as bragging, but I'm really proud of myself for this. Because I DEFEATED MYSELF, and I pushed the limits beyond what the limits seemed they were

Her: (Snaps her fingers at me because I'm looking into her even more deeply due to my newfound determination) Are u ok?

Because of my new found determination and plans, I suddenly had the sexual smile of a madman on my face

[/QUOTE]
Her: Hey. You... Don't scare me ok... Like... Are u in drugs? (Because of my facial expression HAHAHA)
Me: Maybe
Her: Really?! (Playing along)
Me: I think there's one drug... Natural drug...
Her: You're so scary... when u say natural drug
[/QUOTE]

I say some shit about her looking nicer without lipstick, she says she's not wearing then idk why her lips are so sticky, honestly I think she lied,
"her looking nicer without lipstick": I follow this up with "That's why I'm taking it off (kissing the lipstick off of her)"

Start kissing her again, with the naughty frame of kissing her lipstick off of her
I peck her passionately twice, (the recorder captures my tone of voice as though I'm eating her up)
She gives some helpless wail "No!" as she breaks from my lips for air and tries to resist
Then I manhandle her again and just keep kissing her
She keeps saying she doesn't have lipstick because of her mask. I stop the argument and say "Maybe ur lips are just nice"
She says in a very cranky sore loser tone because I manhandled her: "Ah no its not nice"
To any experienced person who is reading this report, do you think that she's the kind of girl who's biggest barrier to sex is kissing, I can't tell

She starts murmuring to herself about what just happened and it rationalizing it or something. From what I remember it seemed like she was thinking holy fk this guy is nuts and does whatever the fk it takes
I'm literally basking in pride at that point in time
I look at the time
Me: Yeah it's not even been 1 hour... by the way :) (Holy shit mind-blowing)
Her: So we go to coffee shop and drink... (Said more weakly than before)
Me: (I squeal) No! Waste time
Her: She mocks my squeal like a sore child

She starts pretending to pack up some of her stuff, and takes her hand bag from the front seat. She tries to play some music that is definitely not acoustic.
I yield to her and attempt to play her music from my phone. And use a very consoling voice on her.
I give her my phone to type in a song on youtube and she fking plays something really loud to destroy the atmosphere fking hell
I said acoustic and then she plays Fking Bruno Mars pop FK!!!
I reach for my phone and she holds it away from me preventing me from taking my phone back. I decide not to fight we her for my phone
I just start slowly taking my shoes off :)

Her: Don't take off ur shoes.
Me: It's my car :)
Her: I know it's ur car, but I'm saying don' take of ur shoes (as though she's afraid of what's gonna happen next)
Me: Ignore her and continue to take them off

I get a bit frustrated at the song, and I take my phone back from her and stop the song
I mildly snap at her regarding asking her what song she wants, lol mistake again
She's getting testy, and aloof
So I decide to slide back to my end of the back seat and then from there I spread my thighs wide and my knee touches her knee
I shift such that i put my right foot over her thighs

Recorder records something about leg positioning, I can't remember

So beyond this point, I'm shortening the content of the field report to not have to document so much conversation

The military-format date-looking numbers are the timings of the audio file of the phone recording
In chronlogical order,

She pretends trying to leave the car

032210 I start to rub her belly, I touch her thighs for the first time. I take the phone from her hands
We do some light chatter. I start kissing her jaw and neck and down to her collarbone, I start kissing down into her breast
I try stimuating her using the technique of tracing circles around her nipples simply over her gown and bra with my fingers,
and her nipples get hard. And I stimulate her I'll she's smiling hornily. She shuts the fk up.
First time I touched a breast in my entire life!!!

Major fk up point: I tell her to tie up her hair back and she says no. And then I forget to persist on this making my kissing
escalation a lot harder, with her hair getting everywhere.

032933 I get her horny enough to admit she's bad, she says she not a good girl and she's a bad girl, just slowly by kissing down into her cleavage
She's trying to resist but she just can't bring herself to leave the car

033425 Now she's leaning with her back onto my chest and I'm honestly not that sure what to do at this stage, I just keep rubbing her breast in circles with my fingers

We shift out of that position and bad to her original because she's feeling a lot of desire because I'm circling her nipples so much that
and I point it out to her and I say I'm also hard too and and then I put her hand over my dick

033504 I go for the kiss again, and she pleads with me "no I don't want to kiss" (like she sounds like some person I have complete control over where I've really got her by the balls
like she sincerely for one sentence pleaded with me not to carry on the kissing with her),
but then she gives me a quick kiss for the first time

Silence. She's leaning forward onto the driver's seat looking to the left (the reason she's leaning forward is so that I can't kiss her or stimulate her nipples) and I go in
and lean forward as well and go really close to her face and stare her in the eyes and then I kiss her again

033537 Test: U don't have girlfriend? Me: non-answer the usual

I try to pull the left shoulder strap of her gown down her arm and she says no. Honestly the nos she's giving me don't really sound like firm nos

I put my foot over her thighs.

I just keep stimulating her nipples. Occasionally try to kiss her neck and down to her cleavage again

033923 I move down to rub her belly again, using the Alek's order again

034429 The positions progress to her leaning onto my chest with her back and me just trying to stimulate her over her gown

Manhandle kiss her again

034530 Peck and peck and peck and break down her defense she's slowing starting to reciprocate one or 2 kisses

Some of this is from the position with her leaning her back onto me. She's still frustrated about me kissing her

I tried to get her to sit on my lap and carry her. I'm not strong enough to carry her

034847 I try to rub her pussy and lower belly and I manage to sort of rub her pussy and belly

034925 Kiss her again, she slowly weakening in her resistance and she reciprocates one or twice with a quick peck back

I put her hand on my chest and then slowly drag it down to my body. I'm not used to a girl's touch she can tell I'm shivering
and I'm feeling ticklish when I drag her hand over my belly and stomach

035037 She says my breast is bigger than hers. I say "want to find out?". This is where I fuck up because I didn't have a plan of how many of her clothes
I want to take off and exactly how many of my clothes I want to take off. I knew I wanted to have sex but I did not and still do not know how to take
off her clothes
I hesitate and don't get to taking my shirt off. And this is how I fuck up we don't end up taking any clothes off throughout the rest of the date

She kisses me once then she said "seriously, I'm scared"
Then I go in for the kiss again and then we make out. I'm too excited about the make out so I fk it up. By allowing it to last too long I think. She's
using very little tongue during the makeout
First make-out in my life!!! Woohoo!

I get hard. I put her hand on my dick. I follow what @Seppuku said on @ElderPrice's journal "My good friend". She refuses to do anything with my dick but
acknowledges its hardness. But this has quite a big long-term impact on her. She says "I cannot" in some pretend-to-be-disgusted way

035230 Suddenly, she whacks me with this "u little boy" test. Which I don't let get to me so much during the date thankfully. But
its an insult that really gets under my skin. I'm actually not sure what she's referring to over here, my dick size is prob slightly smaller than average,
but I manage to brush it out of my mind well enough. Dk whether she's referring to my dick size here.
The dick size one doesn't really get to me, the thing that gets to me is little boy in the sense that I don't have sexual experience

I hammer her test by shrugging and smiling like an asshole. Because of the fact that I understood her and any girl completely. This is the first time I've
seen a woman this way and it's a huge victory that confirms the whole world perspective that I inherited from GC. So I smile back at her saying oh yeah I'm
bloody-fking right and all those blind guys who chase girls long-term are wrong

We just stare into each other eyes for like 15-30 seconds

I start kissing down her chin again all the way down into her cleavage and licking her breast a bit and she starts moaning something in Bhutanese
Like she's in pleasure

035400 She tries some boyfriend bullshit where she leans over my thighs and pretends to be sleeping. She's leaning forward with the front of her chest facing mt thighs
so that it's hard for me to escalate on her breasts. Great opportunity to run my hands over her more. I run my hand over her butt. I think at this stage I rub her pussy
for the first time. First time rubbing pussy!
Just keep going round her nipple in circles

035641 I tell her that I need to go soon and then she says that she also needs to go soon

She just lies there and I tell her to sit up and she says no but slides up to lean her shoulders on my chest so her head is nearer my face and
then I kiss her once deeply and she also kisses me back

She sits up and and go in for the kiss again peck her 3 times and then she starts the make out by opening her mouth more but she throughout this whole makeout she does not use
her tongue more than 3 times. I try some interesting stuff like using my lips to kiss her tongue when I got the opportunity
Once again I think I enjoyed the make out too much, and I broke it off slightly late but not too late
but I did break it off at an emotional height that was earlier than in my first makeout
This makeout lasted about 30 seconds

035923 We makeout again but she still doesn't use her tongue so much. Third makeout lasts about 40 seconds. So I learnt that I get really hard when I makeout with girls

I realised that I wasn't going to get very much further with using her tongue in making out so I put my hand on my very hard dick a second time.
She can feels its hardness. But at the same time, she tries to derail this by, trying to focus on my wallet that is in my left pocket that is quite close to my dick but not that close
I take out my wallet and keys from my pocket and throw them aside.

040100-040300
She runs her fingers lightly over the hairs on the skin of my waist and I shiver at her touch and she can probably tell that I'm getting
quite excited, because well WTF first time in my fking life!!
She starts rubbing and caresssing my dick from outside my pants and gripping my pants to feel the shape of my dick. But then this is another place where I fk up
because all she was doing was gripping and caressing my dick but not trying to open my pants or anything
I didn't know if what I was supposed to do at this stage was just wait for something to happen. So what I did was lean over and start kissing her chin and her neck
as well.
And then she stops caressing my dick and leans back. So I thought I mean that's fine I'm not like desperate for a BJ or HJ if she not that keen to give me one so
I thought I'll just escalate on her anyways so I reach back to the back of her gown. And this is where the really embarassing fk up happens. I've never taken off
a bra before and I don't know how to take off her bra. FFFFKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
So at this point, it's clear as fking day that I'm not very experienced
AND THEN she utters some word I can't fully hear but it's some form of the word "experience" and then she LAUGHS. Holy fk can it can more triggering!?

The facial expressions on my face, however, I could feel were not very badly affected by her remark for some reason,
I think I had quite a bit of adrenaline so that saved my ass, by keeping my facial expression steel
So I manage to remain unfazed. I'm so proud of this
But I'm laughing as well so I suppose I'm partially submitting to her frame
Then I try to go for her bra hook again. Now I know it's her bra hook
Then she just says "No.". So I stop.

From here, the date starts getting crazier. But for some Martian-fking reason, I MANAGE TO KEEP MY COOL THROUGHOUT
Like a fking champ, proudest moment of my life. One of the most at least...
She's testing me because she knows I'm inexperienced. But actually now I think about it. It's damn fking clear that I'm
inexperienced. Honestly, from now on, whenever I can sense that a girl knows that I'm inexperienced, NOW I know what that
means is that she REALLY likes me. Because if not WTF would she bother? So I'm only going to push harder

I say nothing and go for the kiss again
Her: Sigh... Let's go. (Mutters that she needs to go somewhere)
I just shrug and stare at her with some mad, flirty, mocking smile on my face for about 40 seconds
I manage to do this because in my mind its like this girl doesn't even know that she's my first kiss, so
I found that funny AF
As I'm staring at her, she starts snapping her fingers at me because she's wondering how I have such a mad facial expression

It gets even more fking ridiculous, I only remember this part because of the recording. I'm still pushing so proud

I go for mutual escalation again. I start taking her hand and running it across my chest and my belly and my neck
And I think somewhere along this, I feeling really ticklish haha and she can sense that I'm excitement and perhaps that's
turning her on? IDK
At some point, where I'm running her hand across me, she makes a facial experession of her whole face squeezing up as though
there's REALLY a lot of desire in her that she's bottling up and then TWICE she grabs some flesh on my chest and pinches it hard
She leans into me a bit more and is more cooperative with rubbing my chest
I point to my neck and say "suck me"
Her: Really? U want to have a mark?
I say no just lightly, then she kisses my neck a bit
I go for her bra again
I say "Teach me how to take out"
She's exclaims: "No...!" but her tone sounds as though she really wants me to take it out

040511 Major escalation window I miss
Then she shifts into this position where she's sitting with her back facing me with her butt in between both of my thighs.
This is an escalation window that lasts 2min and 45 seconds. She climbs out of this position at the end of the 2min 45 seconds after
I didn't have the guts or the skills to push through with this escalation window

Her: U cannot. U cannot
Me: If not I'll figure it out myself haha
So I figure it out. And I undo her bra hook. She lets me slowly unhook it since she has her back facing me

This is where I royally fk up. Because now I don't know what to do. FFFKKKK!
She starts trying to not look slutty by constantly complaining that her bra strap is off and keeps asking me to just put it back
And I get fazed by this, because shit I genuinely believe that she's worried that her bra strap is off. Oh FK me sucks to be a
beginner sigh
At this stage, the thing is that she's still wearing her gown, and in the heat of the moment my mind draws a blank and I don't know
how to gradually undress her. If she was wearing a T-shirt, perhaps I would try to take it off but I didn't know how to handle a gown
I get worried that someone might see us and complain if a car suddenly drives by and see a completely naked person in the back seat
of my car

She starts trying to reach desperately to tie her bra back but I don't help her
And I hesitate and don't know what to do next because of her very seemingly genuine display of worry. I think it was genuine and I needed
to have some really strong leadership at this stage to really turn her on and start escalating despite her concern such that she would get to a stage where she did not give a shit about being slutty or whatever

This genuine display of worry is the first time I've seen such strong anti-slut defense
This worry about getting her bra strap back on was coupled with a major BANG ME request
I really disappointed her at this stage. While she was circling her arms from below to get to her back to try to fix her bra strap back,
she gave me a major signal: Because her bra was behind her gown, she lifted her bum off the seat and lifted her bum off the seat to reach
under her gown to try to redo her bra strap, and then she lifted the back of her gown from down near her knees all the way up to her back,
allowing me to see her tights-like underwear
At this point, I'm freeze up and don't know what to do, it was obviously a very good escalation window and I didn't know what to do

I don't even know what to do at this stage and I just start opening my pants, and I think for too long and then she manages to get her bra
strap back on and then she climbs out of the position
End of escalation window

I will simply follow up on this in a later post where I post some kind of a pre-plan for what to do in such situations

040756 Her patronising and me and testing me even after I failed
This girl is probably still in my car at this stage purely because she likes me a lot
She kisses me to patronise me. ANd just says no a lot of times because I'm still making advances
and I am laughing all the while while I'm still making advances. I think I was really performing in
some optimal state for this date
I try continuously to initiate kisses and escalate and don't give a fuck about anything at all

So at this stage I was facing a a lack of time, I had earlier told my Dad that I would bring the car back at 6pm, it was currently 555pm
I still needed 5 mins to get back to my house, but I knew he was just having a casual dinner so I could be late in bringing the car back to him
So I thought on the spot and came up with my plan:
I would not mention to my girl anything because I theoretically already told her that I had to go, which I wasn't lying about:
So what I decided to was continually persist and make advances on my girl all the way until 610pm beyond which I would just wrap up the date
And that's exactly what I did: I behaved as though nothing changed about my determination , of course later my determination would have to be
withdrawn from my girl because she threw me some pretty mean insults ("tests"), and then I wrapped up the date

I am proud of myself for making such firm plans, and being very certain about what I was doing, in the face of failure and mockery

041000 Patronising and mean tests
She kisses me to patronise me again and pets me somewhere on my body I can't remember
Then she starts leaning over to the front seat to take and pack up her stuff
"Baby..." "Boy..." (In a very mocking tone)
(I mind-blowingly keep my cool) I keep silent and give my neutral resting bitch face and don't laugh
She laughs and tries to make a deal out of her packing up her stuff
She starts commenting on the stuff that I took out of my pocket
I continue to make advances on her and she does that same seductive "no...!" that doesn't really mean no

She declares that she's going somewhere else and opens the car door. I'm currently in the middle seat.

I remain unfazed as I've learnt to do during all my cold approaches when girls have continually threatened
to walk away from me. And use the abundance mentality. As far as I'm concerned at this point in time, I'm a
champ for getting this far

I just laugh as though it's just doesn't even matter where she's going and I follow up with my reason why:
Me: I actually really have to go but...
Her: Huh?! Wha...? What did you say?
She closes the door that she just opened.
I keep silent and don't respond to her and just smile madly

So I try to put her hand on my dick again
She patronises me with a kiss again she says "Ok, take it off take it off..."
And I reacted immediately to her request lol and apparently she was just playing with me
But I remain unfazed about myself reacting to her request in such a needy way. As though it's completely natural
for me to do that or something
She laughs at me
She says she's kidding just put on everything. At this point I have my pants unbuttoned but I haven't taken off my boxers
So I don't listen to her request and leave my pants in that state
I still keep making advances on her wow! trying to take off her bra again!

Then she gets out of the car. Because I'm not complying with her request to follow her to whereever she wants to go
Once she's out of the car, she shuts the door and waits outside the car. She walks from the outside part of one of the
car's backdoors to the opposite side of the car's backdoor
While she's walking around the car, I'm careful to think in my head, OK looks like I'm finding another girl! :)
I don't follow her with my eyesas she walks around the car just remain in thought

She looks into the car at me from the opposite side of the car and I look at her and do the same thing that I did to get
her into the back seat, just beckon with my 4 fingers
She opens the door and asks me to come out
I look at her and say nothing and just smile cunningly because I know it's a test
I just say way less than her in terms of words and she's just is putting so much more into the conversation now
and has much less power than me
After 1-2 minutes of pointlessly trying, she half sits down in the back seat again leaving the door open.
I say to come in and close the door and stop half-halfing
She complies

I put her hand on my dick again lol, running out of moves but who cares its not 610pm yet
She mocks me because when I put her hand on my dick my erection is gone
I still keep persisting
She talks about my family and how I'm doing this in our car
I look at my dick again and look at her, and she mocks me again

Ok, so I'm just trying to persist as much as possible because I promised I would persist until 610pm, and I
do that well

I try to persist again and kiss her again
I flirt with her with my facial expressions, and just shrug even though the escalation I'm doing is not working

Her: This young man... So crazy...
Me: (I just smile at her mockingly as if to say yea I'm crazy) Who cares...?
Her: I care so what... Ur too young...

Her: U have girlfriend right?
Me: (I smile madly) (And laugh)
Her: What are u looking for me for this? It's not a good idea
Me: It's a fantastic idea. It's the most wonderful idea I've had in my entire life (Sarcasm)
Her: SO let me ask one thing
Me: Ask. (as though I give zero shits)
Her: (She laughs) How many girls from other countries u have sex?
Me: I say nothing and smile fking crazily and shrug
Her: Oh my god ur so dangerous
Me: I think u love danger

Her: (Trying to mock me) Did u get angry? aww...
I laugh genuinely. I laugh for quite long
I say nothing at stare at her unfazed and non-needily
At this stage I think, I'm facing my body away from her and doing a takeaway because she getting so testy
I'm actually slightly fazed on the inside but I'm in control over the chaos in my mind

Really long 1 minute silence and I look at her face and she looks really frustrated sort of has some hint of
strong unhappiness and condescension with me. Well that's my fault I disappointed her so definitely understandable
Her: Put on ur pants let's go
I consider it and refuse to put on my pants I shift and orient my body further away from her

I realise that there's no hope for the situation and persisting right now is the wrong thing for me to do
because she's gotten so testy, and because of time limits I have to end the date

It's 608pm and I decide to just keep being unfazed until the end.
She's still mocking me. I was taking it quite personally on the inside.
I start putting on my shoes, and she gets slightly affected by it because it means I'm ending the date
I start to help her pack her stuff too

Her: Young man...
Her: A little boy...

I recall Chase's quote from @ElderPrice 's journal

Dating is a mating ritual, and when it doesn't end with mating, the male is dismissed as impotent

I come under the impression that I've already lost the game, so immediately after she throws me this "little boy" comment
I look straight at her and , I come to terms with how her comment is affecting me, to get some kind of mental idea
of how insults from future girls I pick up will affect me, and try to feel myself to understand how I'm coping with the
whole situation
Some bitterness about women rises up in me, and then I suddenly think about what I most recently thought about
bitterness
So in my mind, suddenly I thought, from Rob's recommendation of the Traveller's gift, I suddenly had the strength to say
firmly and concisely to myself: I forgive her, I forgive myself.
OH FKING YEAH
Massive advancement of a critical fundamental and a huge step in my emotional development
Once again, I look straight at her and , I come to terms with how her comment is affecting me,
and try to feel myself to understand how my body and mind are coping with the whole situation
I don't care what happened anymore, I just looked at her and remembered my purpose and goals
And she noticed it when I looked into her eyes

It's 610pm and I pull up my pants and stop

My Dad calls me and the my phone rings through the car bluetooth and she can hear the ringing and I answer my Dad and tell
him I'll be back in 15 mins

Nothing much was said beyond this
By I open the car door to beckon her to get out and when I get out of the car, some submissive emotions start
bubbling out in me but I contain them
When I beckon her to get out of my car, she seems quite unhappy to leave but she yields

I want to keep a record for myself that I made a very conscious decision not to be nice to her or yield to her
beyond basic politeness.
I decided to this for anything at all that I do in my life because my goals are my goals. I'm not compromising on
what I believe in for any reason whatsover, even if it mean not being nice to other people.

Honestly, not too sure about what actually was the case, but I think she knew that I was at least slightly affected
by the whole putting down my sexual skills act and she knew that I knew that my sexual skills are not good.
I think what happened was that she really respected me for not surrendering to her portrayal of me in that light

I could easily have said to her at the end that yea my sexual skills are shit. And the me 1 year ago would have
said that. But I'm not that person anymore. And regardless of where my sexual skills go in the future,
I'm so proud that I stood up for myself. Wow.

The end result: Conclusion of the date

I prepare my stuff and open the car door
Me: I have to go
Her: I have to go too
Me: Yeah, I don't know hang on
Me: I'm sorta rushing so yea
Her: She asks me how to go back to the mall, even though I walked her to my car lol, it wasn't even difficult to get to
my car just that no one parks at this car park, maybe she liked me leading her a lot and just completely didn't care
where I led her to. Or maybe it's bullshit to see whether I'll be a nice guy right now
Me: So I just walk less than 10 metres away from my car and she follows me to that spot, no touching whatsoever

I point to the lift lobby we came from and just say take the lift to the first floor. The last thing I do to her is
give her a very neutral look and shrug (as if to say well... I'm impotent... so nothing matters. A bit childish of me
maybe but her mockery was not something I was about to ignore) and immediately start walking back to my car.
I don't even say bye
In the last few words I uttered to her though, her eyes were open quite wide and it seemed like she was quite significantly
afraid. And the nice guy in me may really never forget that look she gave me.
It seemed as though she was afraid because she may not see me again. Who knows?

As I drive out of the carpark as quickly as possible to get home, I drive past the lift lobby at quite a speed but I notice
her looking at me and I look back as well

Based on that look that I got off of her at the end, I thought I'd get in touch with her again lol,

Messaging:
Wed
Me: Hey T I've been thinking about what happened today... Not the best experience but I don't regret a single thing that
I did, how are u feeling?
Her: I'm ok
Her: How are you
Me: I'm great
[/Quote][/Quote][/Quote][/Quote][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Congrats on all the success my friend!!

You did a LOT well here. I can't tell where the mess up happened because I can't quite tell what your goal was after entering the car.

If your goal was sex, then your report reads to me like you were escalating to everything except that. Seems like a lot of focus on kissing, as opposed to physically getting your dick in her.

Or, it's possible she just didn't want to have sex in the car. Maybe it wasn't private enough for her. Or maybe she's not a fan of the girl-on-top position. I'll tell you this, if I was making out with a girl in my car and she said to me "Let's go home, or let's get coffee," I'd interpret that as a crystal clear signal that it's time to take her home.

Maybe I missed this - why did you not try to go back to her place? Meaning, why did you not ask her?

In any event, nicely done! Now do it again! :)

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Congrats on all the success my friend!!

You did a LOT well here. I can't tell where the mess up happened because I can't quite tell what your goal was after entering the car.

If your goal was sex, then your report reads to me like you were escalating to everything except that. Seems like a lot of focus on kissing, as opposed to physically getting your dick in her.

Or, it's possible she just didn't want to have sex in the car. Maybe it wasn't private enough for her. Or maybe she's not a fan of the girl-on-top position. I'll tell you this, if I was making out with a girl in my car and she said to me "Let's go home, or let's get coffee," I'd interpret that as a crystal clear signal that it's time to take her home.

Maybe I missed this - why did you not try to go back to her place? Meaning, why did you not ask her?

In any event, nicely done! Now do it again! :)

Hey @ElderPrice ! Thanks so much for reading my report!

Actually I was not sure and am still not sure what the way to go for car sex is.

What I was trying to do was do some standard escalation process that looked like. Neck-breasts, upper belly, hips, lower belly, thighs, pussy

The thing is that I'm not good at sex talk.
I believe that this is absolutely necessary if what I want to do is get her into my car and just make out like crazy and just quickly get her pants and panties out of the way so that I can slip it in quickly and more or less ignore her whole upper body.
I will figure out and post a script of what the escalation plan is in a following post:
Whether I'm:
1. Just trying to slip it in OR
2. Do the standard pace escalation. That's what I'll be doing.

lol I don't even know if she has her own place haha, I didn't even think I would be able to get her in the car before the date lol.

I fked up the logistics. The date was supposed to start at 4pm and then I already arranged it and then after arranging realised my Dad needed the car at 615-625pm. So I had to end the date but yea she could tell I'm inexperienced because I didn't know how to take off her bra GFKINGG embarassing.
But she REALLY likes me and is texting me still now, I may get a second date even after this "Failed Mating Attempt" to quote Chase's article. AND even while she knows I'm inexperienced. If I go on that date, I'll post that as my date 3.

Thank you for inspiring me @ElderPrice .
From the Traveller's gift: "The pain of learning to fly cannot be an enjoyable experience, but the anguish is soon forgotten as the falcon soars to the heavens."
Y

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you don't have an end goal in mind, then it's not escalation, because you're not escalating TO something.

Remember, the implied goal of everything taught here is to get your dick in her. Date templates are recommended they way they are.. to best help you get your dick in her. Logistics are important.. to get your dick in her. The reason you break the touch barrier, start touching more intimate areas, maybe toss out some sex talk, etc is to get her more warmed up to the idea of you putting your dick in her... to 'escalate' her from 'hi stranger nice to meet you' to 'let's bang.'

Regarding this report, I think you're just overthinking the escalation. You successfully got a girl into your back seat. She knows what that means. You were making out, you touched her pussy, and she felt your hard dick. The next step from here is not sex talk. It's not to kiss her more. The next step here is to just have sex!

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you don't have an end goal in mind, then it's not escalation, because you're not escalating TO something.

Remember, the implied goal of everything taught here is to get your dick in her. Date templates are recommended they way they are.. to best help you get your dick in her. Logistics are important.. to get your dick in her. The reason you break the touch barrier, start touching more intimate areas, maybe toss out some sex talk, etc is to get her more warmed up to the idea of you putting your dick in her... to 'escalate' her from 'hi stranger nice to meet you' to 'let's bang.'

Regarding this report, I think you're just overthinking the escalation. You successfully got a girl into your back seat. She knows what that means. You were making out, you touched her pussy, and she felt your hard dick. The next step from here is not sex talk. It's not to kiss her more. The next step here is to just have sex!

Perhaps it may have been the right move at the point where she was horniest to just tug her tights off and slip my dick in.

But just tugging her tights off and pulling my pants down to get my dick in felt too soon because off her reactions. Like I would rub her pussy but she would resist and I would rub her breasts but she would resist.
She would close her body off to me by leaning forward because she was trying to stop me from doing that.
It's not that she completely didn't want me to rub her breasts and her pussy because when I licked her breast she felt really good.

She was uncomfortable with me rubbing her in her breasts and pussy at certain points in time but that was before I got her to touch my dick when it was hard and she probably got much hornier at that point. Perhaps that would have been when I should have ramped up the leadership and just tried to get her pants off.

She's quite conservative in a sense because she had quite a bit of unwillingness to kiss me initially. But of course as I'm realising from ur reply @ElderPrice that no longer matters once I get her horny but this time I couldn't react to this shift quickly enough.

I'm honestly treating the escalation process within my car as the same process that someone would go through if they brought a girl home. Which I would assume may require me to lick her breasts or her pussy (unless she's really really horny already) before I try to stick my dick in her.

Would u say that the most important thing to do if u want to just rip her panties off and stick ur dick in her before I've substantially rubbed/licked her pussy is to look for signs of massive change in her horniness? (I've also posted this question on the beginners board)
Examples of her massive changes in horniness during this date were:
1. Her pinching my chest really hard twice
2. After I made her touch my hard dick, and she started willingly caressing it, she
climbed and sat back facing me in between my thighs and lifted her gown to expose her ass

Note to any other virgin reading this: If u haven't had a physical escalation before, just please make sure u learn before the date how to take off a bra (I believe there are 3 different kinds, I think... haha) and once u unclip the strap just no matter what she says slide the bra off her IMMEDIATELY then decide how horny she is at that stage. If she's horny enough just tug her pants of and try to stick ur dick in her if not just proceed to lick her breast in circles around her nipple but don't lick her nipples that should up her horniness a lot more to proceed the escalation more smoothly. Don't be like me ;)

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
No, you don't have to 'rip her panties off and slip your dick in.' Your general "escalation process" sounds fine. Dealing with resistance or LMR is normal. But remember what I said in another reply - there's many possible reasons why she was resisting. My theory, if she was in your back seat and actually said out loud "let's go home or get coffee," is that she may have simply not been comfortable having sex in a car and/or in public to that extent.

With how many variables are at work here, you're not going to diagnose much with n=1. Repeat this with several different girls and only then will you be able to start seeing the real issue.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
No, you don't have to 'rip her panties off and slip your dick in.' Your general "escalation process" sounds fine. Dealing with resistance or LMR is normal. But remember what I said in another reply - there's many possible reasons why she was resisting. My theory, if she was in your back seat and actually said out loud "let's go home or get coffee," is that she may have simply not been comfortable having sex in a car and/or in public to that extent.

With how many variables are at work here, you're not going to diagnose much with n=1. Repeat this with several different girls and only then will you be able to start seeing the real issue.
Hey @ElderPrice !

The exact thing she said about getting coffee was more along the lines of "let's go back to the ground floor of this shopping mall (a public and very crowded area)" to a crowded coffee shop to have coffee. So it was probably a test to see what I'm looking for in her. Essentially trying to frame me as a boyfriend I believe. She guessed I lived with her parents and knew I didn't know anything about where she stayed.

Great advice. Thank u for pointing this out to me :)

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tests aren't meant to find out what the man is looking for in a relationship. Tests are simply meant to see how strong you are or in other words, how strong your frame is. IF she was testing you by saying "let's go back to the ground floor of this shopping mall," then the actual test is:

'We both know he would rather the two of us stay in this back seat. All I'll do is ask him if we can go back into the mall instead. Just a simple question. If he agrees, then he's caving way too easily. Weak. Not attractive. If he disagrees, then he's holding his frame. Strong. Attractive."

Again, I don't think she was doing this. My bet is she was signaling with that quote not that she didn't want to go all the way with you, she just didn't want to do it in the back seat of your car in a mall garage.

If she really didn't like it, she could have got out of the car and walked away. But she not only didn't do that, she also offered to spend more time with you! If it were me and I heard that, I'd say something like "Alright let's get some coffee. Not here though. I know a spot where the coffee is cheap, imported, and the music is the perfect volume" then I'd drive home, or to her place/hotel - whatever the situation.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for following again @ElderPrice !

My bet is she was signaling with that quote not that she didn't want to go all the way with you, she just didn't want to do it in the back seat of your car in a mall garage.

It makes sense. Not sure if there was actually an escalation window that I missed though. Maybe u are right.
I have been texting her more and she called me because I'm very very slow at replying and she told me her logistics are bad. 3 room flat, 2 people in each room.
I will have to read on hotel room pulls in that case. Perhaps I may have to test the waters on a second date to see what it is (if I do manage to get her out).

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Follow-up from date 2: Texting

Date was on Tuesday

Wed
Me: Hey T I've been thinking about what happened today... Not the best experience
but I don't regret a single thing that
I did, how are u feeling?
Her: I'm ok
Her: How are you
Me: I'm great

Sat
1839 Me: I remember the way u looked at me in the end. How's ur schedule over the next few days?
1946 Her: How in looking at u
2213 Me: Bad, but with some good

Sun
0000 Me:
I fucked up.
I know
0050 Her: So?
1224 Me: So nothing. I want to see you again. Tell me when you are available.
1226 Her: That I can't say
1248 Her: If I'm not mistaken, today I'm off, tomorrow I'm also off and on Wednesday and
on Sunday if there aren't any changes
1527 Me: Ok. I'm not so good for tomorrow and Tuesday, let's do Wednesday.

Tues
1755 Me: Off tomorrow?
1823 Her: Yes
1912 Me: Ok, meet me in (place). 4pm?
2001 Her: No

Wed
0814 Me: Ok. Tell me the time you're comfortable with.
1146 Her: I'm not coming to (place) today
1147 Her: I'm gonna sleep all day
1327 Me: T. Look. I really like u. But I'm not wasting my time here if u don't like me.
So what I'm asking is... I suppose... Do you want to meet me or not?
1330 Her: Ok... what do u like me for? First of all?
1356 Me: All I'm gonna say is that you look special, probably because of where you're from,
I haven't seen much like it
1359 Me: I need an answer from you
1402 Her: Ok...but we are not going to the parking lot. Do you understand me?
1438 Me: I can't make it today it's too late
1440 Me: I don't mind after you're work if u end early later this week, but today I planned
for some work
1441 Her: After my work I don't wish to go around and hanging out
1441 Her: It's OK I have a plan for later in the afternoon too
1525 Me: Have you got a kitchen at your house?
1526 Her: Yes I do
1526 Her: Why?
1527 Her: Why do you take so long to reply?

She calls me and we flirt a bit and ask her what her logistics are and I find out that
they're not good and I ask her more about the timings when she's available.
I think she still likes me quite a bit from her tone of voice.
She even hinted it's not a good idea to go to her place to cook food because we're both
from completely different backgrounds, and none of her 5 flatmates know of my existence
Which is good because I suppose it means she sees my purpose as to only go on dates with
She asks me about whether I have a girlfriend again and some other stuff
We end the call.

1628 Me: Are you off on Monday? Or Sunday only?
1649 Her: I initially did, but not anymore
1908 Me: I'll let you know about this Sun but I don't think I can, Tues and Sunday is no
good for me, maybe it wasn't meant to be.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I didn't get any 2nd date with the girl from date 2. Reemphasizing the
axiomatic quote from Chase:

Dating is a mating ritual, and when it doesn't end with mating, the male is dismissed as impotent

I'm most probably going to be getting a date tomorrow with a different girl and another chance to
lose my V. I'm going to write this post based on the assumption that I'm going to get the date
tomorrow. I will not say that I have a date until it has actually happened.

Quick refresher on date 2:

1. I was lucky that I got a signal to pull so early on in the date. So there was no opportunity
for her to realise any shitty conversation skills of mine or whatever.

2. We went into the multi-story clothes shop and I wasn't very clear what I was going to do after we
got out of the shop. AND I WAS LUCKY THAT I pulled her while we were inside that shop.

3. Now I realise that T from date 2 was really very horny to meet me from the beginning of the date
because when I met her she was in pants and a really not showy T-shirt but then on the date she's
suddenly in this really cleavage-exposing dressing gown and high heels. Lol I never even asked how
old she is but she said "I can be your sister" so I'm assumming that she's somewhere between 24 and 26.

Applying the insights to date 3:

1. As I remember from the 10 min insta-date that I had with girl 3, she wanted to know exactly
where I was bringing her even though I told her that we're only going to walk 50 metres.
So I'm guessing what I'm going to need on this date is the exact plan for all the places we are going
to go to.

2. She's 18 years old. She's never been on an insta-date b4. She's never been approached in public b4.
She freaked out when I said we're going on a walk as a date and called me out on not even asking her,
though she still went with it haha. And she complimented me like crazy so she's very interested in me
but also very inexperienced.

Notes on the conversation
1. Just let her talk about whatever and tease her on her stuff. If she asks me about things, which she
really asked me a lot about during our insta-date, just give her some vague answers and be humble about
it.
2. If she asks me about things I like or asks whether I like the same things as her, if I'm confident
enough I'll lie about it to create similarity or if I'm not confident enough to lie about it I'll just
tell her that I disagree no big deal.

General notes to take into the date:
The actual plan for the date:
Meet outside the clothes shop->Walk into the clothes shop->Tell her the
plan for the date->Hang out at the clothes shop and show her some socks
->Exit clothes shop from upper floors
->(Optional: May actually be detrimental -if I do this but if say I said something wrong and need to make
some kind of recovery to build more comfort or rapport) Take her to the rooftop of the building but the
date is at 2.30pm so I'm gonna watch the skies if it's too hot.
->(Optional: Not going to tell her about this in the plan) Get ice cream (At a place where there are
tables where we can eat ice cream while standing)->In the clothes shop I'm going take her by her hand
and lead her, if she's complying well then I won't take her to eat ice cream
-> If no ice cream, go straight to quiet coffee shop
->Get to really quiet coffee shop with a good view on fifth floor of mall
->Just sit down and chat for about 20 mins max (This is really the very latest at which I'll pull,
my fashion is way above anything that guys in my country have and I KNOW she's really attracted to me,
anything later than this will be wierd->Take the link bridge to the other mall above which I've parked my
car at the same secluded spot

Essentially, based on my fashion I believe that I should be pulling within 40 minutes. 1 hour at the
very very maximum. For date 2, I pulled within 20 minutes and actually got the signal within the first
10 min. But I'll calibrate to girl 3. See what she's wearing. See how she's following my lead.

The plan for the date that I am going to tell her is:
We're going to hang out in the clothes shop for a while.
Then we're gonna find a place to sit down and spend some time together maybe have a drink.
I drove here so afterwards I'll take her to my car and we can chill out there for free.
(Everything after this is BS because I'll have dropped the bomb by the time we're in the car)
After that, if we still feel like spending time with each other, we can drive to grab ice cream
or drive to the park and take a walk or etc.
She stays kindof faraway from where we're meeting so we can spend some time together and I'll
say that I understand that she stays kind of far away and I appreciate her coming to see me and
maybe I'll drive her home or somewhere closer to her home.

A revision to the scenario in which we've reached my car and are standing outside the car before we
get in the car:

From my experience in date 2, not only was it the case that she was not so keen to take her clothes off
but I was also afraid to take her clothes off because even though the parking lot I was escalating at
is very secluded, 1 car would drive past every 20-30 minutes.
So I've solved this problem by buying sun shades for both the windscreen and the 4 side windows of
the car. The back window doesn't need a sun shade because it's always parked up against the back

The magnetic sunshades for the 4 side windows are see-through and meant for using while driving but they
prevent a lot of light from getting into the car and the car actually becomes 2 times cozier as a
seduction location. Hard to look in from the outside but easy to look out from inside.

Windscreen sunshades are shiny and opaque. The perfect cover and excuse. They look like this:

Side-window sunshades look this this:

So the one other issue that has been created at this stage is the fact that when I first get into the
back seat of the car from the left side, slide over to the right side to knock on the window to beckon
her to open the door and get into the back seat, the magnetic sunshades make it hard to see my facial
expression from the outside of the car.

I can of course always remove any of these sunshades but the
amount of time it takes, at least 20 seconds to remove or squeeze-into-place a single sunshade on either of
the backseat windows, and effort it takes, for it to properly stick in place and not drop off on its
own, may violate the law of least effort too much and destroy all remaining plausible
deniability if I remove or install even one of these shades while she is there.

The problem with this is that she won't be able to see my facial expression when I beckon her to get
into the car by knocking on the car window from the inside.

So there are a couple of possible options:
1. Perform the whole process with all the sun shades on (the knocking still works) just that she won't
be able to see my facial expressions. The thing about that parking lot is that there is this light
shining directly over the right side of the car which is positioned such that someone standing outside
the right door of the back seat of the car will experience quite a bright reflection off the window of
the right backseat door. This reflection will make it hard for anyone standing in that position to see
into the car. It's not actually even very easy to see through without the magnetic sunshade but the
magnetic sun shade makes it worse.
2. Leave the magnetic sun shade on the left side of the car on and lie to her that the sun shade on the
right side of the car keeps dropping off once she gets into the car. So what I'm trying to make her
believe is that I didn't notice that the magnetic sunshade on the right side of the car dropped off onto
the floor of the backseat until we started getting into the car.
3. Pretend that I only put sunshades for the front 2 windows and not the back 2 windows and only put the
sunshades on for the backseat windows. This is a complete no-go. Completely destroys the whole
"it just happened" effect and makes me look needy. Too much effort to put not just one but 2 sunshades
on.

Ok so for now. I'm just going to go with option 1. The difference between option 2 and option 1 is not
that great. With the windscreen sunshade and the 3 sunshades of the 3 other windows in place, not much
light gets into the car anyways.
More solutions that I've now thought of but will not have the time to implement for date 3:
I'm going to buy a really bright light that will illuminate the inside of the car.
The problem is not only the reflection of light off the right backseat door window but the lack of light
from within the car. The thing that's great about a very bright light on the inside of the car is that
I can always turn it off.

Not gonna spend any more time thinking about this. The truth is that in order for her to walk to such
a secluded parking lot and then get immediately into the backseat of the car takes a lot of attraction
and a girl who is really following my lead.
I believe that the way to deal with such an issue would be to get a lot of pre-selection on the date
itself and connect well with my girl to build attraction and compliance. It's fine to focus on the
details of getting to the seduction location but at this stage the difference doesn't appear very grave
so I'll stick with option 1 unless option 1 proves itself to be impractical on date 3 or subsequent
dates in real-time

Perhaps I will ask my new daygame friend for in-person advice by bringing him to the parking lot itself.

A much-more-well-informed escalation strategy for the back seat of my car:
This starts from the moment at which we are seated comfortably in the backseat of my car.
So I can tell that the girl from date 2 was not very inexperienced. Fair enough. She didn't seem
very next-level experienced either.
But as for the girl on date 3. She's 18 and not out of high school yet. Not sure why I'm thinking about
that but ok. Now I understand why this is important.
For date 2, it actually may not have been the case that it was the right thing to do to kiss her, she
didn't want to kiss me maybe because she falls too hard for guys who kiss her and fk her? She seemed
sexually experienced but just shying away from the kiss so who knows
For date 3, it's absolutely certainty that I have to kiss her, she's quite innocent so the first thing is
going to be breaking that kiss barrier regardless of whether its actually a big barrier for her or not
Once again, I'll have to calibrate on the date itself to whatever she's wearing.

The skeleton of the process:
Sneakily set up the manhandle kiss and do it.
During date 2, I kissed a girl on the lips for the first time ever and it was a manhandle kiss.
Things to keep in mind for the kissing this time:
1. Build anticipation in her and make her wait
2. Be the first to pull back
Kiss her about 7-8 times, to see if she's going to kiss back and use tongue. If she doesn't, means I'll
just have to do a more one-sided escalation where she'll be quite passive. But that's fine.

Based on the previous set of notes that I took into date 2, I followed Alek's 3 steps:
Sexual teasing
Mutual escalation
Getting her to touch my dick
So what I'm realising now is that for car escalation, sexual teasing is not so much of a good idea
because it can be quite a hassle to get all of her clothes off before getting my dick in her. For sexual
teasing, a lot of the clothes have to be off and that's not conducive to first-closing in a car.
So now it's just going to be mutual escalation and getting her to touch my dick, these 2 both really
helped to produce one critical escalation window the previous time.
So these are the things that I will use when it looks like she's not horny enough to go further
But I still need an escalation plan in terms of the positions for where I'm going to sit and which parts
of her body to escalate on.
I've been contemplating for a while whether I want to go for her shirt and go for sucking her breasts
and upper body escalation but now I think about it, it's quite difficult to achieve. For us to be
completely naked in the car, given her inexperienced and the fact that this is semi-public.
Thus, for date 3, I'm just going to take the risk and go straight for lower body.

Step-by-step:
Position: We are sitting side-by-side. I am on her left.

Put my right hand on her thigh and ask her whether she's comfortable
Put her left hand on my thigh and mutually escalate.
Get each other closer and closer to our crotches
Then I make her touch my dick while I rub her pussy
Somehow I must make sure that I get here. I can stop rubbing her pussy and make her escalate on me more
Or whatever. Bottom line. Make sure that I do not give up trying to rub her pussy. Back off. Cool off.
Whatever.
Once I get there, keep rubbing her pussy and making her feel good. Try to feel where her clit is and
rub it a bit. Try to rub her labia and essentially make her feel good.
Once she is feeling good and comfortable with my rubbing, stick my hand into her pants. If I need to
unbutton/unzip her pants, I will now do it
I will unzip her pants and then not tug her pants off yet but stick my fingers into her panties and
try to stimulate her clit and her pussy, rubbing her labia and whatever. Finger her and try to reach
her G spot and stimulate it
Stop once she is really starting to feel good

Change positions such that I am on her right
I command her to switch seats with me and if she doesn't do it just make her fking do it by dragging
her across and then climbing over to where she was initially sitting
If she's wearing pants, I now go for her pants to yank them off. If she's wearing a skirt, try to tug
her panties off in that case. Just essentially try to get one piece of clothing off of her at this stage
Now I hover over her from the side and start fingering her again through her panties

What's going to happen here is that I will really just get her pants off at all costs and toss them
into the front seat of the vehicle.
Things that I will try:
Have the heart to heart chat and then tell her to take her pants off on her own
Build sexual tension and then use a barrier
Kiss/licking/breathing her belly, pushing her onto the seat, tugging her hair are some ideas and then
say I'll lick her knees and thighs and drive her nuts.

Following which I will start to use my mouth on her thighs and get closer to her panties again and
then start fingering her again.
If she's wearing a skirt and I can't get her panties off at this stage doesn't matter same thing just
start doing oral on her lower body and then transition to fingering again
After doing oral and fingering, no other choice, just keep pressing, building sexual tension, start
making out with her more aggressively, etc

So roughly the same process to get her panties off, and then once I have her panties off pretty simple
Just make her cum using her clit. By going round in cicles, and then all of a sudden just giving it to
her clit. I will try to see how she's reacting and if she's really going crazy, stop licking and then
use it to build up the desire in her until the point when she doesn't give a shit about anything and then
just ask her to get up, turn around and stick my dick in her.

Last edited:
>