Long-Term  Women gaining weight in LTRs/marriages

Michael Chief

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Asking this to research for an article. Has anyone here been in a situation where your girlfriend or wife gained any significant weight after getting comfortable in your LTR or marriage, but was able to successfully get in shape again?

Why and how did she do it? Did you play any part in that?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Asking this to research for an article. Has anyone here been in a situation where your girlfriend or wife gained any significant weight after getting comfortable in your LTR or marriage, but was able to successfully get in shape again?

Why and how did she do it? Did you play any part in that?
as soon as girls start gaining weight i bring it up smoothly (Only happened once with my current and i brought it up), but is unusual it should not happened, in my case it was a thyroid problem (kind of out of her control), but it was address and squashed in less than a month...

for most of my girls they actually lose weight or get fit during the relationship and looks max, the opposite happens after we break up, which is sad... I explain how to do it here:

oh i forgot if any of you reading suck at following or doing the above, another way is semaglutide (as hail marry), i know about 3 girls that did it, is like plastic surgury in a bottle:

"Using this agent could be something that athletes could consider when they/you are greatly considering ways to lose weight, now for this exact reason is why Semaglutide is being used as an "anti-obesity medication" (When structured with a health nutritional intake/good diet and exercise design). It's a compound that will assist with glycemic control.

During phases when athletes are trying to significantly lose weight, and at times attempting to dramatically increase size/weight (bulking phases), glycemic assistance could help a mammoth amount.

PSL's Semaglutide (GLP-1) will help your pancreas release the appropriate/right amount of insulin when your blood sugar is high. This will help your body produce the correct amount of insulin that is utmost needed.

This agent will truly support you with avoiding chronically high levels of blood sugar, in turn this will reduce any potential issues that could have severe impacts on your underlying health."

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I Ve been confronted with this situation twice.

First, with my ex, where she gained weight in lockdown. Told her that put some weight and it bothers me a bit. She didn t took it very well, to the point where she almost cried.

Tried to get her to go to gym and having a better lifestyle. She did it, started some home workouts, but the results wasn t as expected. She was lacking time, bit of sleep and most important education about how can someone actually lose weight(all starting from food and a proper lifestyle).

This girl liked to do sports, was gymnast the past, took her with me on hikes and so on. But she was brainwashed about how if you go on a diet, you ll put back the weight due to yoyo effect(which imo is just lack of responsability for bad decisions after quiting a diet) and how you can be healthy by being overweight (in your 20s).

My actual gf put some weight after she quit smoking. After I had my previous experience, I informed her that she will put a lot more weight if she doesn t keep track of her food(she was enjoying food more often now, without smoking). Didn t told her to lose weight, I just informed that her habbit of not being careful about her weight is not doing any good to her.

She did a bit of drama, but in the end she started to look after it and actually closed some weight without me telling her how to do it. Just asked me about calories, how these things work, how many calories something might have and so on. She started to track her food with an app on herself.

How the 2nd one did it better? She was more aware of her body, was already putting more effort in her appearance than the one before and desired to stay in a good shape. She s that type of girl with tan lines and so on. Just stopped eating more without sport.

The 2nd one feels more dependent on me than 1st one.

Although I did dome changes in my actual(this being moral or not is up to debate), now I see that her background matters a lot than me instructing her. I could have done a lot of things better with the 1st one, but in the end, she wouldn t do it if wasn t such a big deal to her.

Ironically, she actually put more weight after we broke up. Even if I was expecting to do otherwise, as @Skills mentioned.

Alpha13SC

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
1) Take her on a beach trip where you know there'll be a lot of hotties.
2) Walk around shirtless, or in tight summer clothes, and let some hotties check upon you.
3) She'll probably be jealous and start to foam with rage.
4) Don't say a word, pretend it's nothing, and let her come to you with the problem.
5) Now you help her fix it.

Nothing like a little competition to light the fitness fire ;)

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
1) Take her on a beach trip where you know there'll be a lot of hotties.
2) Walk around shirtless, or in tight summer clothes, and let some hotties check upon you.
3) She'll probably be jealous and start to foam with rage.
4) Don't say a word, pretend it's nothing, and let her come to you with the problem.
5) Now you help her fix it.

Nothing like a little competition to light the fitness fire ;)
brilliant. i have noticed that being in great shape yourself (and i guess not being afraid to show it off) often gets the girls i’m with to take up fitness without my prompting. definitely them trying to compete with your other potential options..

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
brilliant. i have noticed that being in great shape yourself (and i guess not being afraid to show it off) often gets the girls i’m with to take up fitness without my prompting. definitely them trying to compete with your other potential options..
Well women take their cues from their men…if he has abs and can run a 5 min mile she’ll try to become more like that. And vice versa…rare to hear a super outdoorsy guy complaining his gf has let herself go (except in Crusader Kings which is not real life 😂)

I would caveat the bit about “other options” because you see athletes dating models or model-looks types who can’t do a single push up all the time. Unless you signal that it’s a really big deal for you in which case she’ll gravitate toward it anyway.

Thinking about my SCs at college most of the girls in LTRs have a clear tendency to be in better shape than the single ones but cause and effect isn’t clear at all.

I can only speak about college-age girls but It seems like a big part of it is that eating to stay thin when you don’t have testosterone factories is unlikely to lead to any kind of muscle development. You get a lot of girls who clearly have a teenager frame still wrt all this.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Personally, I never get serious with girls who are not into lifting.
Tried it before and it didn't work.
For casual stuff, no problem, she can eat pizza and KFC every day and (as long as she is still hot) I won't give a shit.
But for a serious thing, she has to be like exactly me in that department.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This tanned Asiatic (Indian heritage) girl I had as a sex slave in 2016 put on weight when she started taking the pill.

She thought I was her boyfriend but she was just my FB for about a year.

Later, I had a Chinese sex slave, and she had a slim waist, super hot upper body, and legs, but around the ass cheeks there was the tiniest bit of cellulose (she was 26), so I did a bit of fixer-upper talk with her, as per Skills' program, and she started running marathons. She also shaved her twat and armpits, and I taught her how to shower (actually putting shampoo on and rinsing hair, rinsing skin, etc.) and got her to do so before coming over for our weekly smash. Boy oh boy, she'd rock up smelling like spring berries with a black thong...then I'd do a bit of BDSM with her, she'd cum like a fountain. Those were the days.

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Historically, all I have needed is to maintain in girlfriends’ minds that I am highly sought after by women, as well as playfully/not-so-playfully voice my distaste in excess weight on women, or my lack of respect for guys with overweight girlfriends.

Sometimes girlfriends will ask me if I would still be with them if they got fat. I will just give them a bored, mischievous smile. Usually they will playfully hit me and express faux-outrage, then get lovey-dovey.

>