[Wildcard Episode 1] Her Ex from hell ruins the vibe

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys...

So apparently I had a girl over last night... she's very compliant and touchy.. she's at the hospital with her sister and my crib is pretty close

Throughout the day her ex has been blackmailing her with her previous whatsapp. He has access to it so he's sending blackmailing stuff to her parents and siblings.

As I went to pick her up, she was having a heated convo on the phone with her dad then later ex. She told her dad to block the number that she's not the one chatting

While we were on the bed vibing, holding hands and cuddled up, she'd receive different calls from her family members asking her what's wrong.
Her ex was still at it with the blackmailing thing.

At first she could handle it then at some point her mood changed when she saw a call from her older sister like 30 mins in so she said she had to go.

She was saying she's sorry and asking if we could see tomorrow. I told her "I don't know " cuz I've not had this situation happen before. I even got a bit quiet which she pointed out and apologized again

She felt pretty bad but to me felt like a waste of my time. Plus I have 2 other dates at my place today so not sure if it's worth it going after it

We did end things with her telling me I can call her anytime tomorrow so she can come over again and me telling her I'd call by 5pm

However, i talked to @Dreamer in the general chat about it. He gave some useful insights and I decided to check in on her later today and invite over

So I'd like to know your thoughts and perspective on this.

Last edited:
>