Where do you buy your stylish outfits for game?

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Never ever wear a blue dress shirt and tan chinos unless you want to be mistaken for a Best Buy helper. Women notice these things even if you don't.
Maybe it depends on the guy, but a while back earlier in my journey I used to sometimes wear a bright cobalt blue long-sleeve shirt with khakis and a Kangol fancy flat cap. I got a lot more attention, hooks, and numbers whenever I wore it.
I call it my Slightly Gay PUA costume. Discovered it serendipitously due to laundry issues.

Haven’t worn it in months but winter is coming, maybe I’ll start again :D

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Guys not all chinos are tan lol I'm not recommending the California Tuxedo for pickup.

I have worn the standard sky blue oxford shirt and tan pants (though thin wool), but that's a warm weather look for the office, tan is replaced more and more by gray as you are more senior.

The office look is to show other businessmen you "get it" and reduce mental load. It's a uniform and not what I'm recommending.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have a pair of oxblood colored chinos. Bitches love oxblood colored chinos.

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Teevster I was sorry to hear about your coat, man... I was curious what is out there made in Norway, which is admittedly not very much or particularly great. There are many vintage wool coats out there though, especially eBay.

Some unsexy red...

Oslo
Wool
Jacket

Silk "made with love by really really pretty blonde girls" probably not made in Norway, maybe Eastern Europe

Other stuff...

$18 AllSaints booty jean shorts sold, sorry

Example Visvim chinos are like $700 new, and that's without the real python patch. These sold for $80

Oh and I used your tip to sex talk without offering to her. Felt like a snake ;)

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Teevster I was sorry to hear about your coat, man... I was curious what is out there made in Norway, which is admittedly not very much or particularly great. There are many vintage wool coats out there though, especially eBay.

Some unsexy red...

Oslo
Wool
Jacket

Silk "made with love by really really pretty blonde girls" probably not made in Norway, maybe Eastern Europe

Other stuff...

$18 AllSaints booty jean shorts sold, sorry

Example Visvim chinos are like $700 new, and that's without the real python patch. These sold for $80

Oh and I used your tip to sex talk without offering to her. Felt like a snake ;)

Not my style AT ALL.

But thank you anyway.

Thst said, Moods of Norway had some pretty slick stuff back in the days.

-Teevster

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not my style AT ALL.

But thank you anyway.

Thst said, Moods of Norway had some pretty slick stuff back in the days.

-Teevster
I thought for sure you'd go for the fisherman archetype in the club lol

I'll stop joking around and let you guys discuss nighttime bad boy fashion, which I could benefit from observing.

The red effect is interesting though. I've always gone for darker burgundy than primary red, but perhaps am missing out on the effects.

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I want to add for young guys lurking... my point wasn't to use clothes like a status flex. I have a small wardrobe for gong to girls' houses who are smokers (tough life, right...), then you put it in a garbage bag inside the car for separate laundry. Even grocery stores, convenience stores, and Wal-Mart can have ok button up shirts, t-shirts, or dark pants to go get sticky in. I was saying it's possible to upgrade daily wear without spending much more. Like if you're into H&M, maybe try used A.P.C.

>