What should you do if you see some girls from your social circle while on a date

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not anything I’ve ran into personally, but I was just thinking about places I would meet a girl at near me for a date, and a few of them I could imagine bumping into a group of girls from my school that know me. Would you just try to ignore their presence if they so happened to be I. The same place? A few ways I could see it workin out through my eyes

1. If the girls are hot that U know, maybe say hi because it could be social proof, preselection. But, what if they tried to get you to introduce who you were with?

2. If the girls are just orbiters, try to avoid jealousy outbreak and be cordial

After making this most of these questions seem like statements, or like fairly obvious questions to answer. I was just wondering if there was any kind of line you use to refer to a girl your on a first date with ex. “This is Jane my ...”

Tell me if you’ve got any stories of getting caught in this situation, if you have any lines for introduction of a woman your in a first date with, how you could use running into hot girls your friends with to your advantage. Just something I was thinking about.

Thanks,
Young

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: What should you do if you see some girls from your social circle while on a

Young,

Back in my country I encountered this situation once. Going on a date with a girl, and my aunt saw it. She said nothing about it, and only later on she told me about it.

In your situation I guessed most likely, if a hot girl in your circle saw you with another girl, she will just ignore you.
Think about it.
If you're a girl, you go out, and you see a guy you know is on a date with another girl. It'd be a faux pas to just butt in and say hi.

So my advice is to just ignore the girls in your circle. Focus on the girl on your date. They will ignore you, but be intrigued by you :)

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Thanks ice cream,

After I posted this, I kind of figured as much, but I could still see it happening. Just wondering if there were any ways you use this situation as a, catalyst, shall we say, for the interaction. Cause, I mean it’s practically preselected in a bottle, but is preselection only for attracting and not so much once you’ve already got a girl on a date? I can see that now.

Thanks again,
Young

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Treat the social circle girls as if you were out doing something specific with your guy friends. Greet them, be cordial, introduce your date. "You know Jane, she's a senior at our school." It's no big deal so don't overthink it. I've had social circle friends with my ex, see me at the grocery store with my buddy's wife (while he waited in the car.) That was a fun exchange as they talked in line.

You don't have to give your date a title. She has a name and her own identity. It is pretty cool though when your date initiates some kino while talking with others in order to "stake her claim" Then you know you got a shot tonight.

Had one young lady grab my hand and put it on her shoulder as some of my social circle guys gathered around to talk at the bar. I just rolled with it....

>