FU 
Weak drinks date

raiden

Space Monkey
space monkey
Backstory

I connected with this woman on an online dating system. She seemed eager to meet so I prioritized the date. I had offered her a day this week and a day next week. She wasn't available on the day this week so she chose the day next week. I booked us a table at a local bar /restaurant place. But then on the day this week that I offered, she sent me a message that her current plan was ending early and that she'd be free to meet if I was. I weighed it up and although I felt like a quiet night with the TV, I went with the spirit of moving fast and said yes. So the date was just one hour later and it would be at the same place for a drink together.

The date

I ran a little late and she had gotten us a table. The music was loud so it wasn't the ideal atmosphere but it would have to do. We greeted each other and there was general chitchat. After about 15 minutes of quite fast paced chitchat, I suggested that we go buy some drinks. I paid without making a big fuss, though I slightly had to defend myself for ordering a non alcoholic beverage while she ordered alcohol. I'm actually fully non alcoholic and it's usually something to say proudly but I don't want a woman thinking that she can't drink alcohol when she's with me or have a heavy drinking woman thinking that we're too different. So I just said that I haven't been drinking alcohol for a while, but might go back one day. Anyway when we sat down she let me try some of her drink.

I felt that she was quite comfortable with me because I touched her arm a few times and she seemed fine with it. She commented on my beard (I'm a clean shaven dater but this date was scheduled just an hour in advance so I had some beard) and I asked her to feel it, and she did. When I moved my head and leaned in a little, she mirrored me and did the same. That is, she leaned in and kept eye contact.

I don't remember much of what we spoke about but a few major topics. Firstly, she asked me about my past relationships. This is a real problem for me because I'm an old guy and I've never had a girlfriend, and I'm not good at lying. I told her that none of the women that I've dated have led to anything serious but I knew that this was weak because I'm old. I need to think about how to handle this screen. One other topic was that her religion is quite important to her. I told her that I'm not religious but know a lot about many religions and told her some stuff about her religion. I don't know if this was a good thing (similarity) or a bad thing (satisfying her screen and qualifying).

It quickly came up that we both lived with family and that therefore we didn't have logistics. The way the date went, it felt like there was a good mood from both of us and that the date was missing a big escalation move. But without logistics, what was it? Was this date just doomed to fail without the logistics? The way that she kept saying that she dates with a purpose and wants a long term relationship made me think that I might have an opportunity at a multi date seduction. But this was wrong, because she soon stopped texting me. Attraction has an expiration date and mine is always just a few hours after meeting!

I suggested to go and sit outside (outdoor where it's quieter. I figured that it would be a more quiet and intimate feel suitable for any touching. But it turned out to be cold and so we both put on our jackets and I didn't do much touching beyond the arm stuff.

It was getting late and so we said goodbye and went home separately. I said that I'd 'walk her to her car' which was kind of funny because her car was maybe 10 yards from the door, and she said yes. That was the last bit of chit chat before we said goodbye.

After the date she seemed enthusiastic to go out again but she didn't schedule anything readily, turned out to be unavailable on the day that we had originally booked next week and then stopped responding to my messages. I'll go back and be persistent but I know that it was a bad date and she's not going to want to go on more dates.

Questions

1. How do I handle a question about my dating history and past relationships? I'm old (over 30) and the actual answer to any such question is that I've been rejected consistently for the past 6.5 years. I've turned down a few women, less than 5, all of whom were either too old, too heavy or wanted to wait for marriage. I've been on over 60 dates and pretty much all of them have led to rejection. So what do I say about this?

2. She mentioned her religious background/lifestyle and how it would be important that a boyfriend would be able to understand it. When she says this, am I supposed to explain how I appreciate and understand her religious background or do I stay quiet because doing so would be qualifying myself and falling for her screen?

3. Was this date doomed as soon as we found that there were no logistics, or could I have done something to make it go better? More touching and physicality in public?

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So now you live with your family? First time you wrote that in the at least 10 FU reports I've read from you here. Before it was you had construction, or you were to far away.

Maybe all of this is true, I've no way of knowing. But I can see you are making excuses why you can't get more physical with any of the girls you are dating. Can you see it too?

If you really wanted to, you could take her to a hotel room, to a car, to a secluded spot in nature or wherever. You can even kiss in a cafe, did you know that?

But you need to face your fear of doing that first.

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh, and having her touch your beard is a step in the right direction! Congrats for doing that. It's dominant, and it's sure to create attraction. Do more of that!

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
1. How do I handle a question about my dating history and past relationships? I'm old (over 30) and the actual answer to any such question is that I've been rejected consistently for the past 6.5 years. I've turned down a few women, less than 5, all of whom were either too old, too heavy or wanted to wait for marriage. I've been on over 60 dates and pretty much all of them have led to rejection. So what do I say about this?

2. She mentioned her religious background/lifestyle and how it would be important that a boyfriend would be able to understand it. When she says this, am I supposed to explain how I appreciate and understand her religious background or do I stay quiet because doing so would be qualifying myself and falling for her screen?

3. Was this date doomed as soon as we found that there were no logistics, or could I have done something to make it go better? More touching and physicality in public?

Dude you gotta focus on getting your own place, to be a man over 30 with no logistics is a hell of an obstacle to deal with. At that age she's going to expect you to have your lifestyle sorted.

Unless you're an inveterate bohemian with a silver tongue who can talk your way into anything, it's going to be difficult to sell yourself as a prospect here.

Not sure why you need to look past that for a reason as to why things aren't happening for you right now.

Reactions: POB

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dude you gotta focus on getting your own place, to be a man over 30 with no logistics is a hell of an obstacle to deal with. At that age she's going to expect you to have your lifestyle sorted.

Unless you're an inveterate bohemian with a silver tongue who can talk your way into anything, it's going to be difficult to sell yourself as a prospect here.

Not sure why you need to look past that for a reason as to why things aren't happening for you right now.
There are multiple guys that lay a lot of women constantly while living at home or live in girlfriend/wife. That was no the issue he made though it does not help to let the girl lead the date and no control convos and interactions interactions...plus he doesn't know how to run a proper date...i am not advocating no getting your own place but waiting till i get thos or that unnecessary and sub optimal...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Backstory

I connected with this woman on an online dating system. She seemed eager to meet so I prioritized the date. I had offered her a day this week and a day next week. She wasn't available on the day this week so she chose the day next week. I booked us a table at a local bar /restaurant place. But then on the day this week that I offered, she sent me a message that her current plan was ending early and that she'd be free to meet if I was. I weighed it up and although I felt like a quiet night with the TV, I went with the spirit of moving fast and said yes. So the date was just one hour later and it would be at the same place for a drink together.

The date

I ran a little late and she had gotten us a table. The music was loud so it wasn't the ideal atmosphere but it would have to do. We greeted each other and there was general chitchat. After about 15 minutes of quite fast paced chitchat, I suggested that we go buy some drinks. I paid without making a big fuss, though I slightly had to defend myself for ordering a non alcoholic beverage while she ordered alcohol. I'm actually fully non alcoholic and it's usually something to say proudly but I don't want a woman thinking that she can't drink alcohol when she's with me or have a heavy drinking woman thinking that we're too different. So I just said that I haven't been drinking alcohol for a while, but might go back one day. Anyway when we sat down she let me try some of her drink.

I felt that she was quite comfortable with me because I touched her arm a few times and she seemed fine with it. She commented on my beard (I'm a clean shaven dater but this date was scheduled just an hour in advance so I had some beard) and I asked her to feel it, and she did. When I moved my head and leaned in a little, she mirrored me and did the same. That is, she leaned in and kept eye contact.

I don't remember much of what we spoke about but a few major topics. Firstly, she asked me about my past relationships. This is a real problem for me because I'm an old guy and I've never had a girlfriend, and I'm not good at lying. I told her that none of the women that I've dated have led to anything serious but I knew that this was weak because I'm old. I need to think about how to handle this screen. One other topic was that her religion is quite important to her. I told her that I'm not religious but know a lot about many religions and told her some stuff about her religion. I don't know if this was a good thing (similarity) or a bad thing (satisfying her screen and qualifying).

It quickly came up that we both lived with family and that therefore we didn't have logistics. The way the date went, it felt like there was a good mood from both of us and that the date was missing a big escalation move. But without logistics, what was it? Was this date just doomed to fail without the logistics? The way that she kept saying that she dates with a purpose and wants a long term relationship made me think that I might have an opportunity at a multi date seduction. But this was wrong, because she soon stopped texting me. Attraction has an expiration date and mine is always just a few hours after meeting!

I suggested to go and sit outside (outdoor where it's quieter. I figured that it would be a more quiet and intimate feel suitable for any touching. But it turned out to be cold and so we both put on our jackets and I didn't do much touching beyond the arm stuff.

It was getting late and so we said goodbye and went home separately. I said that I'd 'walk her to her car' which was kind of funny because her car was maybe 10 yards from the door, and she said yes. That was the last bit of chit chat before we said goodbye.

After the date she seemed enthusiastic to go out again but she didn't schedule anything readily, turned out to be unavailable on the day that we had originally booked next week and then stopped responding to my messages. I'll go back and be persistent but I know that it was a bad date and she's not going to want to go on more dates.

Questions

1. I haven't really had a serious relationship i am very specific in what i want most people just Settle and scare of being alone, i am dating exploring my options and once i find what i want i am not opposed to be exclusive, i am sure i will be an amazing boyfriend in an awesome relashionship vs settling...

2. Use this joke then ask her about her religion and change subject, you need to lead convos... I broke up with my ex due to religious differences, pause or wait for her respose and say she didn't believe i was a god, just kidding that is awesome that you have strongs believes i would love to lesrn more and maybe even join some day, anyways and change topics..

Look for my post on dating 101 follow or field test what i teach in that post...look in my profile for the post ..

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
There are multiple guys that lay a lot of women constantly while living at home or live in girlfriend/wife. That was no the issue he made though it does not help to let the girl lead the date and no control convos and interactions interactions...plus he doesn't know how to run a proper date...i am not advocating no getting your own place but waiting till i get thos or that unnecessary and sub optimal...

If you're over 30 with no logistics either your life is really not where you want it to be, or you're a ninja who enjoys living life on hard mode.

I've done seduction on hard mode, in my late 20s I was broke and getting laid on my $5000 boat down in the river. But I chose that life and reveled in the difficulty and adventure of it. I would go off sailing, come back all tanned and weathered, and hit the city like I was Captain Sparrow. I knew how to work my angle, I knew what girls were into the sort of thing I had on offer, and we enjoyed ourselves.

I don't know what @raiden's situation is, but I imagine he's living with his parents - I can't imagine a world where I could be 30+ and happy to be doing that. Living with your parents crushes your self esteem at that sort of age if you have any ambition. And he also comes across in this and all his other reports as a solid, straight lace guy and not a swindler like me. So what is going to be congruent with his presentation and attractive to the sort of girls who are suited to him? Being squared away, seems to me.

When I reply to reports I always try to put context for the person I'm speaking to, rather than trying to lay out all the myriad possibilities that don't seem to apply.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If you're over 30 with no logistics either your life is really not where you want it to be, or you're a ninja who enjoys living life on hard mode.

I've done seduction on hard mode, in my late 20s I was broke and getting laid on my $5000 boat down in the river. But I chose that life and reveled in the difficulty and adventure of it. I would go off sailing, come back all tanned and weathered, and hit the city like I was Captain Sparrow. I knew how to work my angle, I knew what girls were into the sort of thing I had on offer, and we enjoyed ourselves.

I don't know what @raiden's situation is, but I imagine he's living with his parents - I can't imagine a world where I could be 30+ and happy to be doing that. Living with your parents crushes your self esteem at that sort of age if you have any ambition. And he also comes across in this and all his other reports as a solid, straight lace guy and not a swindler like me. So what is going to be congruent with his presentation and attractive to the sort of girls who are suited to him? Being squared away, seems to me.

When I reply to reports I always try to put context for the person I'm speaking to, rather than trying to lay out all the myriad possibilities that don't seem to apply.
Will the reason did not get laid has nothing to do with living with his parents, but just like you, he thinks that he can not get laid cause he lives with his parents....

Again, this is not a Self improvement forum but a getting laid forum.... HIs reason for getting laid has nothing to do with him living at home, but he thinking he can not get laid, due to living at home, vs find a way around getting laid INSPITE, of living at home....

Do you get me????

raiden

Space Monkey
space monkey
So now you live with your family? First time you wrote that in the at least 10 FU reports I've read from you here. Before it was you had construction, or you were to far away.

Maybe all of this is true, I've no way of knowing. But I can see you are making excuses why you can't get more physical with any of the girls you are dating. Can you see it too?

If you really wanted to, you could take her to a hotel room, to a car, to a secluded spot in nature or wherever. You can even kiss in a cafe, did you know that?

But you need to face your fear of doing that first.
My situation changed around 2 months ago. Now I live with family. I finance /fund everything so I don't look like a deadbeat (though that doesn't matter anyway) but it means that I don't have logistics. I don't have a car so I would have had to lead and somehow use her car. A hotel room seems very advanced at my level doesn't it? "let's go look at my photos at my place, which is just 10 minutes away" is a casual ask but "let me get a hotel room for us tonight" is way different. Kissing in public is poor game isn't it?

I would just really love the opportunity for a multi date seduction. I know more than one guy who has a girlfriend where the two didn't kiss until date 3 or 4 and there was no lay until over a month in. But for me, every time, if I have a chance, I have to get a full seduction done within 2 hours or the courtship is dead. It just seems that my dates and women are especially unforgiving.

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
No, kissing in public is not poor game. Especially if you have nowhere private to take the girl.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Will the reason did not get laid has nothing to do with living with his parents, but just like you, he thinks that he can not get laid cause he lives with his parents....

Again, this is not a Self improvement forum but a getting laid forum.... HIs reason for getting laid has nothing to do with him living at home, but he thinking he can not get laid, due to living at home, vs find a way around getting laid INSPITE, of living at home....

Do you get me????

@Skills I don't think it's appropriate for us to have a back and forth here. I will only say that I made my points not simply based on what's possible or not, but what I think would best improve @raiden's internal and external frame and his overall chances for success getting laid.

I don't have any issue at all with your input on the situation, which I enjoy as always.

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My situation changed around 2 months ago. Now I live with family. I finance /fund everything so I don't look like a deadbeat (though that doesn't matter anyway) but it means that I don't have logistics.
Well, then just explain the situation to the girl. It's going to make a good impression that you care for and fund your family.

I don't have a car so I would have had to lead and somehow use her car. A hotel room seems very advanced at my level doesn't it? "let's go look at my photos at my place, which is just 10 minutes away" is a casual ask but "let me get a hotel room for us tonight" is way different. Kissing in public is poor game isn't it?

Again... stop making excuses... I recognize this, because I keep making excuses when I want to approach girls. The mind comes up with all sorts of reasons to make us stay in our comfort zone.

I would just really love the opportunity for a multi date seduction. I know more than one guy who has a girlfriend where the two didn't kiss until date 3 or 4 and there was no lay until over a month in. But for me, every time, if I have a chance, I have to get a full seduction done within 2 hours or the courtship is dead. It just seems that my dates and women are especially unforgiving.

Just be honest with the girls. Don't try to hide stuff like that you haven't had a relationship. She will sense it anyway. Tell them you find them very attractive but that you would like to take it slow. In theory girls like that kind of thing? But you still need to be able to escalate when the time is right, otherwise she will los attraction.

You could of course ask your friends how they pulled it off in 3 or 4 dates, in this forum people like to go fast, I have never gone past 2 dates with a girl without at least kissing her.

raiden

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well, then just explain the situation to the girl. It's going to make a good impression that you care for and fund your family.
I've explained it in a few dates already and it hasn't gone well. At best, isn't it going to make me like this? "He is so adorable. I just could never think about sex with him." And at worst, won't it do this (which I think that it already has done)? "No logistics. Next."

Again... stop making excuses... I recognize this, because I keep making excuses when I want to approach girls. The mind comes up with all sorts of reasons to make us stay in our comfort zone.
I'm making excuses because anything that you suggest will predictably give some difficulties. I'm already having difficulty inviting women back, which I should have done in the past, and now I'll have much more difficulty suggesting hotels. How exactly do I phrase the request? To pull this off, I/we would have to sit there during the date and book the hotel there and then.

Just be honest with the girls. Don't try to hide stuff like that you haven't had a relationship. She will sense it anyway. Tell them you find them very attractive but that you would like to take it slow. In theory girls like that kind of thing? But you still need to be able to escalate when the time is right, otherwise she will los attraction.

You could of course ask your friends how they pulled it off in 3 or 4 dates, in this forum people like to go fast, I have never gone past 2 dates with a girl without at least kissing her.

Isn't this totally wrong? Like, if you're a virgin, telling a girl that you're a virgin right while you're escalating might feel nice but will kill your chances? These guys just give me garbage like "I was myself" or "I was just the real me". Why didn't the woman dump his ass after he didn't make it happen after one date? And certainly if not after one date, then why not after two? That's what I want to know. Also, kissing in public has always gone wrong for me. Whenever I have kissed in public on the first date, there has not been a second date or a lay. Are you suggesting that I just do it to free myself up and be uninhibited and feel confident that my escalation moves will sometimes be well received? The date is going to be a disaster so I might as well get some positive reinforcement. That kind of thing?

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've explained it in a few dates already and it hasn't gone well.

Of course not. None of your dates have gone well. Before, it used to be because of your "fundamentals", and now it's your logistics. And when the girl lives 10 minutes away and is practically begging you for sex, you do this:

"At one point during the date, she asked me what I was doing later on. I don't know if this was an escalation window but I gave a wishy washy answer (it was late and I had to get to bed..)"

Sure man. You had to go to bed.

I'm making excuses because anything that you suggest will predictably give some difficulties. I'm already having difficulty inviting women back, which I should have done in the past, and now I'll have much more difficulty suggesting hotels. How exactly do I phrase the request? To pull this off, I/we would have to sit there during the date and book the hotel there and then.
Now you're hung up on the booking a hotel thing. I said hotel, nature, car, anywhere. Skills and Will_V gave you options as well.

But don't worry, I won't give you any more difficulties. I'm done suggesting. Just keep doing your FU dates as you always have.

Isn't this totally wrong? Like, if you're a virgin, telling a girl that you're a virgin right while you're escalating might feel nice but will kill your chances? These guys just give me garbage like "I was myself" or "I was just the real me". Why didn't the woman dump his ass after he didn't make it happen after one date? And certainly if not after one date, then why not after two? That's what I want to know. Also, kissing in public has always gone wrong for me. Whenever I have kissed in public on the first date, there has not been a second date or a lay. Are you suggesting that I just do it to free myself up and be uninhibited and feel confident that my escalation moves will sometimes be well received? The date is going to be a disaster so I might as well get some positive reinforcement. That kind of thing?

You know what's totally wrong? Asking people for advice, and then telling them they are wrong, without ever even trying to implement any of it.

No wonder girls are scared off by someone as whiny as you.

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
Find an isolated terrace near where you live.
Ask her on a date near that terrace.
If you can, make sure it's before sunset time.

Exactly a few minutes before sunset, ask her you wanna go see the most beautiful sunset view. I know just the place.

Take her there. The vibe is so sexy during sunset time that you will bang her most of the time.

Replace terrace with any other logically isolated place. You could do it even in your car in an isolated parking lot. I personally like terraces because I always had crazy experiences there.

Skills and others are absolutely on point. It's not a matter of logistics at all, it's your inability to LEAD and pull - which turned her off. She actually liked you and wanted you to pull.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Find an isolated terrace near where you live.
Ask her on a date near that terrace.
If you can, make sure it's before sunset time.

Exactly a few minutes before sunset, ask her you wanna go see the most beautiful sunset view. I know just the place.

Take her there. The vibe is so sexy during sunset time that you will bang her most of the time.

Replace terrace with any other logically isolated place. You could do it even in your car in an isolated parking lot. I personally like terraces because I always had crazy experiences there.

Skills and others are absolutely on point. It's not a matter of logistics at all, it's your inability to LEAD and pull - which turned her off. She actually liked you and wanted you to pull.
wow totally forgot terrace, so much shit to remember... Excellent!

- school/campus classroom when not classes about to happen

- abandoned houses

- even churches lol...

so many possibilities

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
wow totally forgot terrace, so much shit to remember... Excellent!

- school/campus classroom when not classes about to happen

- abandoned houses

- even churches lol...

so many possibilities
churches... now i wanna try that lol

>