Water's Path To Mastery! -- Lay Journal!

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm going to put all of my lays and sexual encounters into this journal, ego boost to remind myself I can get laid, since I've been on a dry spell and am in a dark place right now.

Even old lays I'm going to post, in chronological order. May be insightful to see how my game progressed. I have a separate journal for thoughts and approaches. But I'll put lays here!

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
FR++: Virginia Chick. (Slept with her, LMR)

FR++: Virginia Chick.
10-27-09 Tuesday.

*Back*Story*.

Okay, so I met this girl about a month ago. She is an old friend of one of my natural buddies, pretty damn cute looking. I’d give her a 6.5 to 7. She actually opened me now that I think about it. I greeted all my friends which was everybody there. This was a small get-together in the woods by a fire, after I greeted everyone but her she said “That’s messed up, you said hi to everyone but not me?” then I just smiled and introduced myself to her.

I don’t remember much about the night, I just know that she was laughing at most of what I was saying and I didn’t really try to do anything. She was starting to annoy some of my friends that were there though. Ended up going to Denny’s late that night too. Looking back on it, she actually number closed me the night we met. I didn’t even pay much attention to that. She randomly asked me for my number.

There was a lot of mutual interest here though. She gamed me back and helped a lot of things happen, it went pretty smoothly and it was almost like we were both on the same page the whole time. She helped me logistically along the way too as you’ll see in the end. Some decent push-pull on my part I think. Maybe a little more than necessary. This is going to be a very big read, I just like being thoroughly detailed.

*The*Report*.

I found out she was leaving soon, so I decided I’d text her and try to make something happen before she moved. The majority of what came into place was through text game, which I will include in it’s full entirety here, except for a few beginning texts that I deleted.

I guess pay attention to the times and the frequency of the texts. All the times and every single letter and spelling error and capitalization and punctuations are all 100% accurate.

10-26-09. Monday.

11:27 PM Wind: Hey ur moving?
3:00 PM Her: I think so.
3:02 PM Wind: When
3:05 PM Her: Idk. I gotta think hard tho.. But if I do then before halloween. Why
3:06 PM Wind: We never got to chill much
3:08 PM Her: Never said much.. And besides I miss my friends.. Been kinda lonely
3:15 PM Wind: I understand, we need to chill b4 u leave though, who knows when well c eachother again
3:19 PM Her: I know. I gotta figure things out in the next couple days. Idk how it will go
3:20 PM Wind: Definitely, just so u kno, ur pretty fun to be around
6:32 PM Her: What r u doing tonight?
6:34 PM Wind: Got mma until 9 then nothin, u
6:38 PM Her: Chilln w/ some ppl.. I’m drinking tonight.. Wanted to see if chad wants to chill.. U trying to drink w/ me finally J ha
7:00 PM Wind: Stop tryin to get me drunk im not that easy ;)

10-27-09. Tuesday. In the AM.

12:17 AM Her: Hey what’s up
12:21 AM Wind: Jus took a shower hbu
12:30 AM Her: U know u should consider drinking with me.. What if you never see me again
12:32 AM Wind: Maybe, only cuz ur kool, promise not to take advantage of me I kno itll be hard
12:38 AM Her: Haha. How would that be hard?
12:40 AM Her: You will have a good time with me.. Ur deff doing a shot gun with me
12:55 AM Wind: I don’t smoke sillyyy
12:56 AM Her: Haha. Not talking about that.
1:02 AM Wind: Oh lol ight, im off to sleep peace nukka

The next day.

3:01 PM Her: Beer pong tonight?
3:06 PM Her: Someone just asked me but I don’t wanna go alone.. It woud be fun
3:11 PM Wind: Where/when
3:22 PM Her: Near the ____ mall..
3:24 PM Wind: Im busy til 830 so ill let u kno
3:32 PM Her: After 9
5:28 PM Her: So I’m thinking u should drink sparks with me. No go on the beer pong.. Could just go out and have a fire near chads.. I’m heading out soon to va.
5:36 PM Wind: Kk
5:48 PM Her: Caitlin is coming with me
5:49 PM Wind: Iight, im off to mma txt u later
5:51 PM Her: What’s mma?
5:59 PM Wind: Martial arts
8:53 PM Her: Did u have fun?
9:03 PM Wind: Yehh wut up
9:05 PM Her: So. Ur drinking tonight w/ me J I can’t wait..
9:24 PM Her: Wind?
9:24 PM Wind: Driving
9:31 PM Her: Ur cute.
9:41 PM Wind: U too.
10:11 PM Wind: At chads
10:16 PM Her: K. Just got out of the shower
10:36 PM Her: Wind. Tell chad to go pick me up some black sparks.. And i will pay him when i get there.. Which will be a lil bit
10:36 PM Wind: How many
10:38 PM Her: Actually 1 four loko and 2 sparks.. R u drinking tonight?
10:39 PM Wind: Yea i guess
10:41 PM Her: Well I wanna shot gun a beer with u.. Ask chad what it is..
10:41 PM Wind: He don’t think hell make it in time but he has beer
10:42 PM Her: Damn. I was really feeling those tonight.. I can’t drink them all the time haha.
10:42 PM Wind: Poor kid
10:43 PM Her: Its cool.. Now u gotta shot gun 3 with me so I can feel good haha.
10:45 PM Wind: Ill make u feel good
11:03 PM Her: On my way.

So she showed up at my friend’s house, it was her and 3 guys (including myself) just chilling there. She grabbed a beer, I think everyone was drinking and I never drink. She tried to get me to drink and I just sipped and said that she was just trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me. I promised her I’d drink tonight so that’s why I even did, otherwise I never do.

I didn’t really say much to her once she arrived though, just greeted her and I hugged her at the door or she hugged me at the door when I let her in my friend’s house. Whenever my friends insulted me she would actually defend me, it was a bit strange to have this happen. I was a little surprised, but didn’t act like it.

She kept trying to get me to drink and I kept saying “Fine, but promise not to take advantage of me tonight.” Flipping the script on her, lol. Friends ended up taking her cell phone and hiding it to mess with her. She got mad and tried searching them. She didn’t search me once though, she said to me “I don’t think you have it, you’re not that kind of person.” Meaning I wouldn’t steal it from her, wow, where did that come from?

She laughed at pretty much all my jokes and played along with any role playing games I threw up. Towards the end of the night she got mad about her cell phone and said “Fine, I’ll just leave without it.” She went to her car outside and my friend gave it back. I went to the car and asked her “Are you still leaving?” She said “Yeah, I guess so.” I said “Don’t leave, come back inside” then I walked away and went back inside. She followed me without saying a word.

When my friend Chad decided that he wanted to go to sleep we left his house and I asked her “What are you doing tonight?” She said she doesn’t know, I told her “You should come over to my house.” She asked “And what would we do?” I said “Just chill for a little.” I could have probably given a much better answer but I’ve never tried to seed a bounce to my house at night before.

When we left I told her “Are you coming over? Because if you’re not I’m going to go home and go to sleep right away, I have to wake up early tomorrow morning, so let me know.” She asked “How far is your house?” I said “About 15 minutes away.” Which is true, I could’ve lied and gotten her to go though? I don’t like lying though. She said “Oh… Um… Call me in 7 minutes.” I said “Alright” and drove off.

I figured she just rejected me and that was a soft way of doing it. I saw her pull into a gas station as I drove towards my house. She texted me though right when I was by my house, wtf. What was she doing at the gas station for 15 minutes?

Now I’m using texts after we left my friend’s house to get her to my house. I was near my house by the time she texted me so I had to turn around and speed up to meet her somewhere without her realizing how far I was going just to get her, lol.

1:15 AM Her: Wind! Which way do u live.
1:15 AM Wind: Where ru at right now?
1:16 AM Her: Gas station still haha. Near chads.. Before the light..
1:17 AM Her: Kangaroo shit.. About to hit up checkers
1:17 AM Wind: Wait at checkers for me
1:19 AM Her: Hmm.. K.
1:26 AM Wind: Were joo at
1:27 AM Her: Checkers
1:28 AM Wind: In the drive thru?

I was not even near checkers, I was near my house, which was 15 minutes away. She has a horrible sense of direction and I didn’t want to waste time though so I sped up there to get to her. Later on she asked how far I was when I turned around to get her, I said 5 minutes. I lied there, I was 15 minutes away. Haha.

*My*Place*.

So we pulled into my place. I live with both my parents so I was getting a little nervous wondering how they would react to a girl spending the night with me, seeing as I have never done that before and they are very strict and still have the old moral traditional beliefs about sex and yada yada yada.

We got in my house, I had her take off her shoes. Went to my downstairs room (I have 2 rooms). Stood there briefly, she went to use the restroom, she got back and I said “Let’s go upstairs, I have to find something” without really thinking about what I said. She asked “What do you have to find in your room?” and I just ignored her question and walked towards my room upstairs, she just followed me.

Once we got in my room she sat down in my bed, I turned on some music that I like, and sat on my computer briefly. She sat on my bed because I only have 1 chair in my room and I was in it, plus there’s stuff in the chair too, leaves no other places to sit. I forget what I talked to her about while in my room, the conversations are for the most part running blanks when I try to recall them.

We talked about sky diving briefly. I had just went sky diving so I decided I’d show her the DVD’s. She jokingly got mad because she really wanted to go but didn’t manage to. I said “Let’s go downstairs and watch them, I have a DVD player downstairs.” My downstairs room isn’t a better logistical offer, the purpose of me going to my room upstairs was so she entered it once and then we could leave and she could go back and not feel as uncomfortable.

She said she didn’t want to go downstairs. She actually said I should go watch it on her laptop, I asked “Where’s your laptop?“ She said “Uhh.. Oh shit it’s at my house.. You should come over and watch it.“ That was obvious… I decided I’d try to play it on my computer, which is really slow, but it worked. She thought it was an amazing video, I enjoy watching myself jump out of an airplane anyways, so it was good for me too.

She briefly asked how she was going to get home tonight because she didn’t know her way around and wasn’t paying attention while she was following me. I had a feeling that was going to happen, haha. I said I’d give her directions later or I’d just lead her back home.

After watching it I said “Don’t look, I’m changing” and took all my clothes off but my boxers and changed right in front of her without looking embarrassed or anything. She said “I’ve seen enough guys” something, something to not be embarrassed, I forgot what she said. She didn’t look away though while I was changing. I left the room briefly and she asked if I had any shorts for her, she said it is because “jeans are uncomfortable” so I gave her a pair of my athletic shorts and left the room, she changed by the time I got back a minute later.

While she was on my bed she looked at my blindfold thing. It’s something I sleep with on my face so light doesn’t get through, she said “Awww.. That’s cute, you sleep with this?” she played around with it briefly while sitting on my bed, I walked up to her and said something like “Stop messing around” and I told her to put it on really quick, she did and made a comment like “I can’t see anything.” Then I went in and kissed her while she had that blindfold on her face.

She said “Whoa, whoa, what was that?” I just played it off and walked away and said “Nothing, what are you talking about?” She took off her blindfold and looked at me briefly. Then she put it back on and said “See I‘m blindfolded, do that thing again” I don’t remember her words exactly but she was trying to get me to kiss her again. I didn’t walk back over to her though. She left the blindfold on for a few minutes though trying to get me to come back over to her but I didn’t.

She took off her blindfold and said something I forget what, and I walked over towards her and got close to her. Then she just grabbed me and made out with me, basically shoving her tongue down my mouth. It was nice. Then after about 30 seconds I tried pulling away saying “Whoa whoa whoa” and she grabbed onto me and pulled me back in and made out with me some more.

Then I pulled away completely away from her grips, and said “That’s all you get.” Got back on my computer to do stuff. Somehow the conversation steered towards contact lenses and then she said her eyes are sensitive, I asked her if the light was bothering her, she said yeah it was, I asked if she wanted me to turn it off, she said yeah. So I turned off my room light and locked the door. (She didn’t notice me lock the door) So the only light on in my room was my computer monitor.

I locked the door so my rents wouldn’t walk in. They never bothered me ironically. The next morning my dad actually thought I stayed up all night TALKING to her. HAHAHAHAHAHA. He can’t comprehend that I’d be doing anything with a girl, it’s so funny.

I wasn’t even drunk or tipsy, I only drank half a beer but there’s a lot of gaps in what happened. After I turned off the light I think I went over to her and started making out with her more, I reached up her shirt and she said “Whoa whoa what is that?” and pulled back. Kept making out and I got on top of her this time and started reaching up her shirt again, she didn’t stop me and I just felt up on her.

Then after a little bit I stopped and said “Take off your shirt.” She asked “Why?” I said “I love your body and I want to see it.” Tried to take off her shirt and she stopped me, made out with her some more, repeated like 2 more times and she took off her shirt. She was wearing 2, so I managed to get 1 off. Then shortly afterwards she asked me “I suppose you want me to take the other shirt off?” I said “Yeah” and she took off her bra and her shirt and we continued making out.

I tried escalating it further by just being on top of her and making out with her. I think I rubbed in between her legs while we were making out and her shorts were on. I told her to take off her shorts and she questioned that, I think I gave her the same answer as before. It took about 3 tries to get them off, the first time I asked she didn’t do anything, I tried pulling them off gently and she pulled them back on, then made out some more and she took them off.

She was only in her underwear at this point. I was kind of just having fun with it so I decided to lick her face whenever she did something I didn’t like. And I did it a few times just for fun. Her reaction was funny, she tried wiping it back on me, or she’d lick my face back. I just said once “Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you were an ice cream cone for a second..” I joke around too much.

The majority of the time I was escalating on her I said “See I knew this was going to happen.. I knew you were going to try to take advantage of me.” This confused her quite a bit. I joked “You had this all planned out didn’t you?” I just loved her reaction, seeing as I was escalating on her.

I managed to take off her panties, after a little bit of effort. They came off the easiest. I told her to take them off a few times, she didn’t refuse ever actually, she simply questioned “Why?” I said “Because I love your body and I want to see the rest of it.” She said “It’s dark you couldn’t see it anyways.” I put my hands on her panties and started pulling them off slowly, she put her hands back on them, then I said “Don’t worry about it, just trust me” and she eased her grip and just let me take them off.

When she was completely naked I just said “Fucking beautiful” and started feeling her body and went to make out with her some more. This all happened over a long period of time. I got to my house around… 1:45 a.m. and she fell asleep around 4:30 a.m. So if it sounds like it happened quickly, I probably left out some unnecessary details.

I tried to pull her on top of me a few times and she wouldn’t let it happen. She just stopped me and said “Noo.. I’m a bottom person.” Also I told her “You’re different than most girls, I don’t know how to explain it, you’re just more open-minded and not as judgmental than most girls, why is that?” trying to qualify her. She didn’t understand what I said at first.

She tried to get me to explain myself several times then she explained herself by answering the question and basically qualifying herself to me. Although this step didn’t seem too necessary. This might have led to her saying that I’m “different than other guys” though.

We ended up giving each other back massages with some lotion I have. It was her idea, I don’t even know how to massage somebody. I was on top of her the majority of the time. She kept biting my neck and shoulders, which might have been a kinky move, if it hadn’t hurt so much! It did NOT turn me on at all. And left a lot of bite marks on me.

I kept trying to escalate it further and she wouldn’t let it happen, every time I rubbed her pussy she’d put her hand on my hand and pull it away. I am sure she liked it though because each time I did it, the next time she’d wait even longer before she pulled my hand away. I think I should have just fingered her when she gave me enough time to do so. Or ate her out, whatever, lesson learned.

One memorable moment was when I was on top of her and she was biting me or something, I told her to stop then I held both of her hands down and hooked both her legs with my legs so she was spread out helplessly while I was on top of her. She laughed and then I said “See, I knew you were going to take advantage of me tonight, I mean just look at me.. I’m just naked and so helpless right now.” I said this as I was on top of her holding her down and she was naked. She laughed really hard at this and then bit my neck until I let go, ouch!

She told me she doesn’t like it when guys feel her up from down there. That doesn’t make sense to me. I think it’s because of something that happened with her ex-boyfriend, oh well. Every time she brought up something negative I just ignored it. But I did ask her if she liked it if guys fingered her or ate her out. She said “No, I just like to have sex, that’s all.” I asked if she liked giving handjobs. She repeated her answer except she reworded it.

If she likes sex so much then why LMR? A little later on as we were just holding each other she asked me “Wind, what do you want out of tonight?” I said “What?” I heard her, I just have a habit of making people repeat themselves. She repeated herself and I said “I just want to enjoy tonight, that’s all.” She asked “Yeah, but what do you want to happen?” I said “Would you get mad at me if I said I want to fuck you?” I’m sure that was a bad thing to verbalize. She said “No.. Would you get mad if I said I wasn’t going to tonight?” I said “No.”

I believe I asked her “Why?” and she said “Because you’re a really cool guy, and I like you, so we shouldn’t rush this.” I didn’t really understand that statement and I still don’t. She also said “Because you’re so different than other guys.” I asked her to elaborate and she just repeated her statement. I still don’t understand what that meant!

Should have disengaged her logic asap. Just continued making out and feeling each other’s bodies basically. While I was behind her holding her and just caressing her lower body, she’d pull my hand away when it was between her legs but she really liked it when I caressed her legs. I mentioned my handcuffs. She said “Ooh, you should go get them and put them on me so I can’t do anything.” I asked “Really?” Then she said “Wait, no, let’s save that for another night!” Hmm..

Ended up holding her for the rest of the night basically. With my arm around hers and just kissing each other. Cuddling I guess you could call it. It was pretty nice. I also enjoyed it as I am genuinely attracted to her physically. We talked briefly too. One thing that really caught me off guard was “Hey, if you think I’m so sexy and you felt this way about me, then how come you didn’t say it at first?” I said “Um.. I didn’t feel like it.” Then she said “And how come you were such an ass hole to me?” I didn’t know I was an ass hole to her, I think I said “Cause I do what I want” or something as a joke response.

Some more stuff happened but I don’t recall it all and the chronological order of it all is a bit hazy. I held her while we lied in my room in the dark. She fell asleep in my arms and I laid there for a while. I was on the edge of my bed, so I couldn’t sleep. I left the room to do some random stuff and got on my computer. Came back and laid with her again. It was the morning a little later so I took a shower and came back, she woke up by then but was really tired.

The night before she kept saying she wasn’t staying and she was going home soon, but never did. She lied down in my bed and I kissed her again. Then I got dressed and just lead her on her way home. She is horrible with directions! She got lost on the way I was trying to lead her, lol wtf! Once we got outside my house in the morning she hugged me when I wasn’t paying attention and said “Bye Wind, I’m going to miss you!”

*The*End*.

It was a pretty good night all in all. Never actually SLEPT with a girl before, or had a naked girl in my bed, lol. Or in my room for that matter. It was an amazing feeling. Also that I didn’t have to fake anything or pretending to be something I wasn’t. And I didn’t have to lie either.

Learned a lot from that experience though, a few months ago I probably would have been pouting and angry had she refused or slowed down the escalation the way she did. But this night I was relaxed and somehow I just knew I could push it further.

She’s still hitting me up, she told me 3 times she’s “leaving tomorrow.” I think she is trying to create a sense of urgency but I don’t know why. She won’t have sex so she just wants to repeat what happened this night? So confusing!

*Questions*.
- My bed is big enough for 2 people, but she slept in the middle of the bed leaving me little room, do I just wake her up or do I shove her over while she’s asleep? Lol. Seriously, this is a real question. I got almost no sleep because I had no room on the bed.
- How could I have gotten over the LMR? I have 2 options in mind.
1. Just physically escalate further, finger her, eat her out, put her hand on my dick, instead of waiting for “permission.”
2. Just put a condom on and go to fuck her, she’ll stop me if I put a condom on anyways.
- Is joking around too much or using too much role play like I did, a bad thing?
- Any other words of advice to throw in would be good.
-

As an extra mention I’m pretty sexually inexperienced. This happened very smoothly but LMR stopped me this time.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: 6-1-10. Tuesday. Day2. Virginia Girl. (Lay #2)

LR: 6-1-10. Tuesday. Day2. Virginia Girl.

Wings: None.
Lay #2.

This is more of an time bridging escalation report than anything. Less than a year after my first lay, good timing.

I met her back in October. Got her back to my house and got her naked shortly after but nothing happened. Got her over again and I got a hand job, but that was it. Then we kind of played phone and text tag for a while. I'll include last night's text conversation here. So, she called me last night to hang out, didn't really think much of it and it was 3:00 a.m., I had an hour long drive ahead of me and I just wanted to sleep. She said something like "Gabe, no bullshit, I just want to come over and sleep with you." I didn't think she meant sex since last time she slept over we didn't have sex so I didn't really want to hang out. She said something along the lines of "...so I can come over and you'll get laid" and I thought I must have misheard her, I said "What?" and she said something else. Must have misheard her, or so I thought.

After a bit of bantering I basically turned down her offer of hanging out. She kept saying "Whatever, it's your loss, not mine" And "Either we hang out tonight or never, you might as well lose my number" and that kind of pissed me off so I ended the conversation and hung up on her. Here's where the texting ensues. All of the texts are exact spelling as was sent.

Her: I wantd to fuck that's y tonight
Me: Ill be back in an hour if u wana chill, if not its cool
Her: U just said u didn't want to chill. Until I told u what I wabtd. I want amazing sex then to pass out. I work tomoorow.
Me: So you cuming or not
Her: I want too but u said no.
[I didn't reply to this one]
Her: I want it ... As long asd I can stay there. I work tomorrow anyways.
Me: U can stay, start headin over
Her: U sure ? I live off _____ in ____.. I'm not sure where u live.. So text me the directions from ____
Me: [texted directions]
Her: On my way.

She shows up at my house minutes after I do. She sucks at directions. She comes up to me, my shirt isn't on because I didn't even change yet. She starts rubbing my abs and my body. I'm hungry and there's Chinese food on the kitchen counter so I start eating that. She starts having some too. She makes an observation that she is taller than me. Bitch... I just be a sarcastic douche. She asks me how tall I am and I keep making up ridiculous heights. We finish eating and get to my room. I dick around on my computer and she lies on my bed and starts undressing and asking me for a back massage. Wow, I didn't even have to take her clothes off lol.

Finally I laid in bed with her and started feeling her up. She was really drunk. Apparently she took ecstasy before coming over. That's amusing, and she wonders why I won't go out with her... Tried fingering her a few times but she wouldn't let me. That was weird, I guess she genuinely doesn't like to be fingered. Then I gave her a back massage. Then fingered her and she let me this time. She was dripping wet! It was insane, never felt it like that before. She said it was the x. Who cares, it felt good!

She took off my shorts and boxers. Then jerked me for a little. Then I grabbed a condom and she guided my dick in. She was so wet that I didn't even notice that I was inside of her. Started fucking her! Termination. (lol)

It was just mindboggling how wet she was though. After a while of fucking we talked a bit throughout it. She is good at riding my dick while I'm from behind. Reminds me of some cool porno scenes... She's had sex with 8 guys, now 9 including me, I thought it was a lot more. She couldn't believe mine was 1, 2 including her. Like she still thinks I'm lying about that. Oh well, no worries. She wouldn't give head or take head though.

Towards the end I tried jerking off onto her for like 30 minutes, just couldn't climax so she left. She bit my neck REALLY HARD before leaving. It left a mark and fucking hurt. That kind of pissed me off. Then she kept feeling my abs and body and saying "you're super super super super super sexy, you know that?" Okay... Debriefed her and asked how long she's wanted to fuck me. She said "Forever..." Asked her why she didn't try sooner and she said she didn't know me well enough and never fucks guys in Florida or something. Some retarded reason but I'm still a guy in Florida and she still doesn't know me any better than she did. Ha.

Lessons Learned.
- Didn't think she was DTF at first, and didn't even see sex as a possibility until she overtly stated it. Need to work on limiting beliefs.
- Could have probably fucked her sooner if I had tried, she's been calling me several times a week for the past few weeks at night really late. I didn't call her back. I didn't pick up because I was asleep.
- Height is irrelevant in seduction.

Positives.
- Got laid.
- Fucked for an hour or two.
- She thinks I'm a player, haha. She thinks I have way more lays than I do.
- She accepted the no-relationship frame of mine too! It was clear we weren't going to go out and yet she still decided to fuck me knowing full well that I won't go out with her.
- Fucked a girl taller than me!

What I Need To Work On.
- Linear lays. Both of my lays were girls booty calling me, that's nice but not something I can rely on and not something I have great control over.
- Sexual proficiency.
- Never turn down an opportunity to hang out with a potential lay. I could have lost this lay if she didn't text me after I hung up on her.
- Fuck her harder! She kept telling me to fuck her harder and I was thinking "Holy shit, I'm already fucking you as hard as I can!"

Questions.
- Any exercises that helps with not getting so tired in bed so fast?
- How do you know when a girl just wants to hang out in a neutral context versus genuinely wants you?
- I couldn't climax, I had to finish myself off after she left. I last too long in bed... What an ironic problem...

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: Lay #3. 7-25-10. Sunday. MILF. (Lay #3)

LR: Lay #3. 7-25-10. Sunday. MILF.
Date: 7-25-10. Sunday.
Lay: #3.
Time: 2-3 hours.

Okay, so this happened last night. She's the FR+ from a while ago that I brought over, I am too lazy to link the FR+ so just search it I guess. Social circle lay, she has verbalized to me months ago that she wanted to fuck me. I tried Day2ing her and it didn't work then quite a few times I tried to escalate while we were at my house, I kept making out with her and she kept pushing me away, it was super weird! She got herself drunk and tried to get me drunk but for some reason it didn't work.

So this time I tried something different, I was driving back home from the convention and I texted her, we texted back and forth and she seemed interested, I asked her to hang out, she ignored that and changed the subject, I asked her again and she said maybe tomorrow. I deleted the texts so I don't remember precisely but eventually I said something to her which ended the conversation, like "Good night babe" or something because she was supposedly going to sleep, then she texted me "Come over now". Sweet, I took like 30 minutes to get ready because I was procrastinating and because she lives so close to me.

I drove to her house and she came outside, we chilled outside and talked for a little, all I did was hug her so far. Then we went inside because of mosquitos. Her grandma and her older brother were home, damn it. She's almost 30 so her brother is clearly older than this. I met her gma and bro and was acting super positive, thanks TH for the insight on my general vibe! After a bit we were sitting down watching a gay movie I won't mention, it's a Sci-Fi movie that I hate.

I asked if we could go in her room, she said her baby is sleeping in there, damn! They went outside to smoke a cigarette, I followed and we chilled in the backyard briefly while talking about stuff and I was giving off a very positive vibe. After the cigarettes we went back inside to sit down and watch the movie. I suggested we go in her room and I didn't care about escalating while her baby was sleeping there. She said she can't. Damn! Closing mentality though, thanks to PB for showing me how persistence helps so much! Watching this guy in set helped me a shit load!

We sat down and I said I hate this movie, let's step outside. She said I complain too much and that I'm a drama queen. I used Brad P's "absurdify" and said "Yeah, I'm super sensitive, I'm the most sensitive guy in the world, I cry all the time." She said "I bet" and laughed. We stepped outside then we were back to step one, I needed to close her! I mentioned the mosquitos again and said "Hey, let's step into my car, okay?" She said "Sure" and I started walking towards the backseat of the car.

She said "We're going to sit in your backseat..........?" I said "Yeah, something wrong with that?" She said "No." So we sat in the backseat and I turned the car on, she said "I can't believe I'm in the backseat of your car" and startled giggling. I put my arm around her and kissed her then started complimenting her a lot. Then she kept looking away drifting off into space, every time we made eye contact and held it she would giggle and look away, she couldn't handle the tension.

After she kept gazing away it was bugging me so I grabbed her boob and said "Every time you look away I'm going to touch you" and she pushed my hand away and laughed, then she looked away again! So I kept grabbing her boobs and massaging the inside of her thighs then towards her pussy. Not much here, this went on for like literally 30 minutes in the backseat of my car. I couldn't undress her at all! Then she said "Try this sometime when I'm drunk and you might get somewhere." Yeah, as if, I kept trying anyways!

After sometime we talked while I kept groping her and kissing her, she kissed me back every time. She turned away once from my kiss early in the night and I tried again, she kept her head turned, so I moved her hair and went to bite her neck, she moved and laughed, then went in to kiss me and she didn't reject another kiss for the rest of the night. She talked about wanting a shot because her birthday was coming up so I suggested we get back to my house which was very close, and that I could give her a shot. She said she had to leave right away and I said yeah, that's fine.

Some stuff happened then we went inside and she told her brother that we were going to my house for a shot and that she'd be back by 12:00 a.m. midnight. Now remember, this is currently 11:30 p.m. so I'm a bit confused but fuck it, 30 minutes is enough time to escalate or blow myself out! We drove to my house and she kept saying she was going to leave right away, I agreed added onto it every time which may not have been a good idea. She had to bring her son somewhere at like 7:00 a.m. the next morning so there was a real logistical constraint here.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I drove her to my house, my mom, my dad, and my sister were home. Talk about weird logistics, they probably heard most of what happened throughout the rest of this report, I turned up my music really loud to block it out but I was making a lot of noise and it was super late so I probably woke them up, oh well, no excuses for logistics!

We got to my house and I kept pointing out the time and how she should leave soon. I poured her a drink before this and she drank it very slowly and lied down on my bed while I played rap music, after some time I turned off my lights so only the computer monitor light was on. Writing these LR details is getting boring, btw, just writing this to possibly help someone reading. I kept telling her randomly "It's 11:50 p.m., you better finish up your drink and leave soon or you'll be late!" every few minutes when the time changed. I was worried that I was going to get in trouble and her brother was going to get pissed at me but whatever!

I kept kissing her and escalating then moving back to my computer to do random stuff, when I left her she said it was rude for me to get on the computer while guests were there. She kept rejecting my advances for a LONG time, I literally tried to grope her like over 100 times easily and she kept pushing my hands away but laughing at the same time. Every time she got a serious face I smiled and looked into her eyes and said "Are you trying to hold back a smile? Aha, yeah you are!" really positive and I had a big smile while I said it, every time she just laughed and looked away.

I mentioned how relaxed she was compared to last time, kind of throwing in some soft framing. After some more escalation rejections I was getting annoyed so I said, "What's up? Am I turning you on so much that you have to stop me?" She said "No! hahahaha.... Yes." Bam! I kept escalating but she kept stopping me, weird. I could NOT get her shirt off! After she finished her drink she told me to pour another one! Even though it was past midnight and her brother calls her. She says she'll be there in 5 minutes. What the fuck?! Whatever, I ignore this and escalate.

After a bit I get annoyed with her shirt so I start undoing her pants, weird part is... She let's me! I can't get her shirt off but I can get her pants off?! Super weird! I undo her belt and button and fly and she stops me, I keep kissing and escalating and complimenting her, apparently she is super insecure about her body. I keep trying then she says "we're making history here, I've never been with someone like... NOT WHITE!" (I'm Asian) I kept using absurdify throughout the night so I said "Yeah, you're right, I'm the biggest Asian in the world! Will you do it if I bring some rice for us to eat?" She says "What?...." then she understood what I said and laughed hysterically, for like a minute straight, I kept it going "Come on, what if I brought a calculator and showed you some math problems?" she kept laughing hysterically and I kept escalating while she talked, she kept stopping me ironically but she was loosening up.

I talked about my "tiny Asian penis" too and she couldn't believe I was saying this and laughed. I mentioned being a male stripper earlier, thanks to TH and PB for showing me this, it was super funny, it gave me a funny role play setting to strip off my clothes! I said to her "Did somebody order a male stripper?" She said "No." I said "Did I hear a yes?!?!" and I took off my shirt she said "No, I said no! haha put your shirt back on" and I tossed it aside. Then she rubbed my super sexy 6-pack and said "Actually, that is kinda hot..." I took off my shorts and joked about giving her a lap dance. Then some of this is blurry but I talk to her some more and try to take off her pants.

Then she says "I want to have sex with you right now." I'm a bit confused because she keeps rejecting my advances. I say something I forget and I think I question her not letting me take her pants off. She says "If I take off my pants will you fuck me?" I say "Yes." She says "I don't think you will." What the fuck, are you retarded!!!! What do you think I have been trying to do for the past few hours! I convince her that I'm willing to fuck her, so she lets me take off her pants and then I try to take her panties off. Now note her, her shirt is still on and it NEVER comes on throughout this night. I'm in just my boxers now. She stops me from taking off her panties, I'm thinking in my head, damn it LMR. Then she says, "Why are your boxers still on?" I laughed and said "Oh" and took off my boxers.

Got hard. She jerked me off a while, I had lube, and she also gave me a blow job. Then we fucked for a very short period of time, but it still counts because I penetrated her completely.

Terminate.

After wards I dropped her off and she texted me until 4 or 5 a.m. and kept calling me for a round 2. Whoa, this girl is super wanting me. She calls me twice and leaves a voicemail and has been texting me all day today. Damn, I hope she doesn't fall in love with me.

Lessons Learned.
- Persistence! If she doesn't leave or tell you to leave then it's still on!
- I can fuck a girl without taking off her shirt, lol.
-

Positives.
- New lay!
- Escalated well.
- Dealt well to ALL her shit tests perfectly.
- Just got a lay last month! So I've gotten new lays at a monthly rate for 2 months, haha.
-

What I Need To Work On.
- Stay hard longer in bed! I duked her for a short period of time.
- Be more persistent in cold approaches.
- Be more physical and escalate in cold approaches, this could happen more often!
-

Questions.
- Can watching too much porn hurt your sexual competence?
- How do you stay hard and fuck a girl a long time if you don't like her personality or if she's not the most physically attractive girl there is? This girl looked much better with her clothes on, which I ironically thought would have been the opposite.
-

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: Lay#4. 9-4-10. Saturday. Classy Stripper. (Day2) (Lay #4)

LR: Lay#4. 9-4-10. Saturday. Classy Stripper. (Day2)

Date: 9-4-10. Saturday.
Lay: #4.
First Cold Approach Lay.

Had a date with her nights before but she canceled for money reasons. Met up with her on this day to grab some tea. She arrived at me house. We went together to the nearby tea place. Drank some tea and left without tipping the waitress, oops. I'm a badass. It wasn't on purpose though. We talked for a while on the date and I was using some mega confusion game on her and using Brad P's nonsensical bullshit routine. It worked like a charm lol, girls are all so mega gullible. She held my hands and kept touching me while we walked. Definite IOI. She also paid for the tea, I saved me $2.50 whoooo baller!

We got back to my place. She brought her computer. We watched some TV shows and movies, it was fun stuff. I kept trying to escalate on her. She was still playing hard to get with token resistance, mega strange. I did get the kiss and after two or three more kisses with her the rest became easy and she started to randomly kiss me. At a certain point I randomly changed into some sexier clothes (lol) in front of her, basically loose clothes that are easier to take off.

Started to try escalating on her in bed, she kissed me back receptively but now her hands stopped me at her chest and her skirt, damn! Later on I find out why she was putting up so much resistance though, later on she tells me she wanted to play hard to get or at least somewhat play hard to get so I'd stick around longer. Which is ironic because this is a fast way to lose me, I want to get with a girl who I'm attracted to and can't control my sexual desires around and a girl who cannot control her urge to fuck me! Luckily, this girl is one of those!

Her hands kept stopping my escalation. This was strange, I was getting hard and horny at this point. She suggested my handcuffs, that was strange. I put them on her so her hands were cuffed behind her. Then lifted her bra and shirt and started licking her huge tits and biting her nipples, she closed her eyes and moaned, she loved it. Then I started reaching up her skirt, no resistance, moved aside her panties, which were super tiny, and I started fingering her sweet pussy, she was really tight.

I see why she wanted the handcuffs now, even though she wanted me to do that and didn't even want to stop me, I suppose her self-image of a good girl required her to stop my advances. So next time a girl who is attracted to me gives me ridiculous token resistance with her hands and arms, I will handcuff her! And you should too! I should have used my blindfolds too, so she couldn't anticipate the escalation, need to buy tighter blindfolds, the ones in my room that I sleep with are too loose for some strange reason? Also using ice during escalation has a serious sensation difference and every girl I've talked to about this loves doing it.

She said she wanted to be naked or something, I mentioned I had to take off the handcuffs, she said she wasn't going to leave after I did. So I took them off. She stripped off all her clothes. Sexy ass body, I can see why she is a stripper. I continue escalating. This is when my parents come home and she freaks out. I remain calm and eventually she calms down too. She put her clothes back on. Once she was calm again she got naked again. Continued escalating. She verbalized that she wanted to fuck me around this point. This is good news to me.

After some more escalation she tells me to grab a condom. We ironically never use lube throughout this entire ordeal, I should try using it sometime. Also my condoms and lube are slightly further than comfortable, I will keep them inside one of my pillows from now on for easier access. I had to stand up and grab them from the drawer next to my bed, every second away from her is a change for her to break state!

Got the condom on, got hard, had a bit of trouble for some reason, she said my dick was too big and I could tell she was too tight. I really want to get super hard and rail the shit out of her. It turns me on so much when she moans and craves my cock. After some troubles I finally start fucking her. Game over.

Terminate.

We end up fucking in the shower too and fucked for a long time. She also sucked my dick really good and swallowed my cum. Already have a day3 set up. Time to practice the retention side of my game too. Got a lot to learn but I can finally see some awesome tangible results. Got my first lay last August, for my 2nd lay this June, another in July, now 4th lay in September. I'm on a roll for this year. The hard work is finally starting to pay off...

:)

Lessons Learned.
- When I was escalating and her hands kept stopping me, I knew it was token resistance, handcuffed her, and she couldn't do shit to stop me. Started fingering her up her skirt and sucked on her tits with her hands cuffed behind her. She loved it.
- Got the lay and it was really good, now to work on RETENTION, let's see how long I can keep fucking her and keep her coming back.
- Kept changing it up, going to keep changing it up every time I see her so it never gets dull.
- The trade marked Handcuffs LMR Buster by... Me! LOL.
- Buy tighter blindfolds and use ice next time, also try fucking her from behind!
- Keep lube and condoms in one of my pillows or at least closer than the drawers that they are in.
-

Positives.
- Got the lay.
- Fucked her several times.
- 5 days from meet to lay.
-

What I Need To Work On.
- Faster lays.
- More sexual experience and proficiency in bed.
- Get fuzzy handcuffs because my handcuffs kind of hurt. Or use the fuzzy handcuffs that I already have, lol forgot about that. I have 3 pairs of handcuffs in my room.
- Personal Sexual Triggers. 1. Dominance. 2. Tight asses in skirts.
-

Questions.
- What there even a point of getting coffee downtown?
- How could I have gotten this lay sooner, aka on the day I met her?
-

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: Gym Close. (Lay #5)

LR: Gym Close.
Lay: #5.
Date: 4-3-11. Sunday.

I met this girl a few months ago at the gym, I went up and opened her with, "Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" and pretended that I knew her from a local university. This is a weak opener and has not gotten me anywhere so I have stopped using it for now. Anyways, I ejected early because she didn't seem interested (I read her wrong). She was working out on a machine.

So, two weeks ago my friend and I were working out at the gym. We were on the bench press and I noticed her from afar. She was working out with an older lady and she had cute little red shorts on, mmm. I decided to go approach her and I told my friend I was going, then my friend said she always checks me out, I never caught her doing that before. Also, I assumed the lady next to her was her mom, I was right.

I walk up to her while she was on a work out machine, strangely the same one she was on when I talked to her months before. I went up, asked for her name or something but she started giggling and smiling, then I just went direct. "Well, I just wanted to come up and talk to you because I thought you were really cute." She kept giggling and smiling. We talked very briefly then I suggested a coffee date, she agreed. I said I would get her number before I left the gym.

Then I went back to my work out, I worked out for about another hour, then I grabbed a paper from the front and a pen (I don't bring my cell phone into the gym) and I went up to her, got her number, tore the paper in half, and wrote my number on the other half and handed it to her. She liked this number close, so I may test it out more often. She didn't know I didn't have my cell phone either lol. This girl is a year younger than me, she is athletic, eats healthy, is fairly attractive, and is going to school for a hard major just like me. Quite attractive.

I have the entire text conversation between us on my phone but I don't want to transfer the entire text conversation. I basically texted her the same day a few hours later, she texted back, I waited a few minutes then I called her. We talked for about 25 minutes, then I ended the conversation. I soft mentioned plans. I did this again a few days later. Classic phone game procedures, except I should have went for a solid day2 on the first phone call or second, whatever. I had to leave for a music festival in Miami a day or two after the second phone call.

Once I got back from Miami, I texted her again on some day, she texted back, I called. We talked for about 25 minutes, I set up a solid day2 for this coming up Sunday, then I ended the conversation. The day2 was for mini-golf, which she thought was really cute.

On the day of the day2, I texted her early on saying I might be a little late, she said let's meet 30 minutes later then, I said that's good. She arrived at my house basically on time. I hugged her, she smelled really nice, then we went into my room. I said I had to turn off some stuff in my room. It was also so she could see my house and my room and be more comfortable going inside later on. Then we got into my car. I drove us to mini-golf and played an entire game without keeping score. I kept messing up her shorts and standing really close to her, or behind her with my body pressed against hers, which messed up her concentration. I paid for mini-golf.

We talked the whole time and she kept asking me rapport questions, which I could have answered better. She asked things like, "What shows do you watch on TV?" And I would answer, "I don't watch TV." I could have probably handled these questions in a better fashion than the rapport-breaking way I was doing it.

After we finished mini-golf we drove to Subway. She bought my sandwich, we drove back to my place to eat. While we are eating my mom is walking back and forth doing chores... This kind of annoyed me. I am 21 so I live with my parents for one more year before I go off to university. So, gym girl and I talked for a little until we finished our meals. I suggested we go upstairs to my room to watch a movie, I have a bunch of DVDs in my room. She complied. We walked upstairs.

It took us a little bit to find a movie to watch, so next time I need to have one picked out before the day2 starts. I put in the movie and we sit on my bed and start watching it. I just randomly put my arm around her and pull her in closer, then I kiss her, then continue watching the movie. I kiss her a few more times, then I just push her on the bed and start making out with her. It is around this point that she says, "I am not having sex with you tonight." I say, "That's cool, I respect that."

I throw in a little neck biting and that turns her on. Then I get on top of her and we wrestle for a bit. Then a play fight, where I take off my shirt and she mentions something about how sexy my body is. I hold her down again and bite her neck and kiss her. I take off her shirt, to which she has no objections to. I take off her bra shortly after wards. Some biting and licking of her tits, while biting her neck and kissing her. She likes this.
Facebook_Like_thumbs_up_thumb.png

I take off my pants because they are "too tight and uncomfortable." This was super obvious lol. I get on top of her in just my boxers, she has nothing on but her shorts and panties. I place her hands on my abs and chest and she touches my body, then I guide her hand up my boxers and she starts jerking me. It feels good. While she jerks me I am feeling her body and playing with her tits with my hands.

After a few minutes of this I say, "Okay, now I want to do something for you" and I get closer to her shorts. I unbutton her shorts and unzip them then she stops me and says she has to go to the restroom. I thought this was LMR and she was stopping me but I didn't want to be super pushy. She puts on all her clothes and goes to the restroom, then she gets back and lies on bed and jokingly says, "Haha, now you have to start all over!"

So, I started all over. Ironically, she gave me no resistance to taking off her clothes again, which I was a bit worried she would have. I think she went to the restroom to freshen up or something. I take off her shorts and her panties, she had really sexy panties on. I start to rub her pussy and finger her, she is getting wet. She jerks me while I am doing this, then I ask her if she likes getting her pussy eaten out. She says yes so I dive right in. It was a nice pussy, and it was really tight on my fingers too. I lick her pussy while I am simultaneously fingering her, and she is getting really wet. I joke that she left her faucet on.

We continue this for a bit and I have been escalating her slowly for a while now and building up sexual tension. I ask her, "Do you want me to grab a condom?" I probably should have just said, "I am going to grab a condom." She says, "No, we can't.." or something along those lines. I then say, "But I would love to fuck you right now." Then she says, "Oh, alright, go grab one!" I did not expect her to succumb to that so quickly.

I grab a condom and it takes me a little longer than it should have, while I am grabbing one and putting it on, she jokingly says, "Oh, you know, I am just waiting here, naked." I put the condom on and get into my bed with her, I finger her some more while she jerks me off, I am completely hard. Then the pounding begins. The sex is really great, she is so wet, and her pussy is very tight.

After a bit of this she gets on top and starts riding my dick, I have not had a girl who was actually good at riding my dick before, but it felt good. I hit it from behind for a while. Then I get on top again and rail her, she loves it. Have to piss, change condoms, eat her out some more, then rail her for a round two. She is very surprised at how long I last, we were fucking for a long time. We pretty much just fuck and fool around until she has to leave.

Lessons Learned.
- Direct game can get you laid, this girl already thought I was really sexy.
- Phone game procedures helped immensely, fuck texting.
- Slow cook the girl, girls turn on like volume knobs, guys turn on like light switches, slow cook slow cook slow cook. Girls love sexual tension.
- She knew what was up the moment I said, "Let's watch a movie upstairs" and she had no objections.
- She really wanted to fuck me too, even though she made objections at first, girls may be rooting for you to get the lay but she won't necessarily help that much.
- Don't sweat losing a fuck buddy, you will find a new one in no time, I am seeing this girl again this weekend. You can bet sex will happen.
-

Positives.
- First direct approach lay.
- Phone game procedures run smoothly.
- Escalation ran smoothly.
-

What I Need To Work On.
- Notice AI's more often, a lot of girls check me out that I never catch, need to work on focusing eye contact even if I'm afraid of being creepy staring guy. I will creep some girls out, and notice AI's in others.
- One phone conversation she ended first, it was also a 45 minute phone conversation, I should have shortened it and ended it first.
-

Questions.
- Anything I could have done better?
- Out of curiosity, could I have pushed it further that very same day I met her? It seems iffy, considering she had school the next day, and I met her at 3 to 4ish, plus I was busy until 7 to 8.
- After setting the day2, do I contact her in-between the day I set up the day2 and the day of the day2? For example, if I call her on Thursday and we both agree to meet on Sunday, do I contact her on Friday or Saturday? I didn't do it in this case and it seemed to work out fine.
-

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: Getting lucky in Ireland. (Lay #6)

LR: Getting lucky in Ireland.
K: #46.
Lay: 6.
Date: 6-8-11. Wednesday.
First virgin lay.
Just 7 days after my girlfriend and I broke up.

The Meet:
This girl was part of my study abroad trip to Europe. I met her that morning in the airport, it was an amusing way to meet somebody. She yelled my name at me and I didn't respond at all, then I walked over a little later and introduced myself to her and the rest of the group. I started out the entire trip being social and meeting the entire group, and continued doing so throughout the entire trip. It is good to start out with positive momentum so you can keep building up on it.

I was dressed up in one of my nicer outfits, actually, this is the third girl I've laid while wearing this exact same outfit when meeting them the first time. I may have to wear this more often... I also had my hair done in a cool faux hawk. I forgot to put on cologne that day though, and I forgot to bring it on the trip too. (Damn)

The Interaction:
We talked briefly and she joked that I was late, and I joked about some stuff. She was unusually mean to me, and I had no idea why. It bothered me a little bit but I didn't let it show at all and I just played along. I forgot what she said exactly, but from the start I was thinking that this girl is incredibly mean to me.

I talked to her randomly throughout that day, and during our meals and while we were walking around touring. I don't remember the exact specifics of the day though. Towards the end of the night though, after we all ate dinner, some of us were hanging out in one of our hotel rooms. It was myself, my two new guy friends on the trip, and her. I think another girl was there briefly but she left. We were all drinking for the most part, I don't think I was drinking though.

One of the guys, let's call him Chris, had a huge crush on my girl, let's call her Lucky. And the other guy had a girlfriend and was faithful to her, let's call him Jim. So, Chris had been trying to lay his moves on Lucky for the first day of the trip, and I'll tell more of the story later, but it's really funny, she was turning him down and not into him at all.

While we were in the hotel room I was flirting with her a little bit, she was flirting back on hitting on me a lot, saying how she liked the way I dressed and my hair, I think she said it earlier too. I jokingly said it was really hot in the room and took my shirt off (I have a nice body) and I sat near her. I put her hands on my abs and she started rubbing it and said I was really sexy.

For the most part, my game on her was simply seeming like I was uninterested, the sexy stereotyping helped me a great deal. Chris kept trying to flirt with her and she kept hitting on me, and I just sat there chillin'. This was a few weeks ago so I lost a lot of the details.

There was a short discussion about sex and everybody's sexual experiences in the room. Chris said he fucked a lot of girls and nobody believed him. Then Lucky said he must be a virgin and that he didn't need to lie to be cool. This visibly upset him and he kept defending himself. Eventually, the conversation steered to how Lucky is actually a virgin, and she wasn't necessarily saving it for anybody, the opportunity just never arose, and the guys she did "hook up" with never pushed it far enough, or sucked at escalating I suppose.

In the room, after Chris was clearly turned down by her, he lied down in bed and we all thought he was crying, and he was pissed off at the whole room. Nobody was watching so I threw my shirt in Lucky's face to cover her eyes and she was startled then I kissed her and made out with her for a moment, and pulled the shirt away. Nobody noticed this, which made her more excited, as there were people in the room. Chris having a huge crush on her and being right there a few feet away not watching or noticing also made it more exhilarating.

Chris had an extra room key for another room because something was wrong with their room, so I ended up borrowing it. I had Lucky follow me to the room with the pretext of letting her use my phone to call her mom, because she had not called her mom since she arrived in Europe. She is 18 by the way, if anybody was wondering.

We got to the empty hotel room and had it all to ourselves. We sat on the bed and talked a little bit. Then I tried using my phone but it had no signal so that was a bust. I already grabbed condoms and lube on my way to grab my phone, I don't think she noticed, but she was not surprised at all when I pulled these things out.

The Escalation:
After talking for a few minutes I grabbed her and kissed her. I made out with her, and we did this for a little bit. I bit her neck for a bit, she was scared of getting a hickey, I told her I can't give hickies, then we continued. (I really can't, I have tried and cannot give a girl a good hickey, grrrr!)

I started taking her clothes off, and she didn't resist at all. It was pretty clear she had made the conscious decision that I was going to be her first that night. She asked me, "Do you really want to do this?" And I answered something like, "Of course, why else would I be here? Do you really want to do this? I'm not going to pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do." And she said that she did want to, and that she didn't feel pressured at all.

I eventually got her fully naked, getting her panties off was difficult, she kept stopping me from pulling it off, even though she wanted to have sex, it must have felt weird for her, she said she had never been fully naked with a guy before. I made out with her and fingered her some. She didn't shave down there either, which was a slight turn off. But then again, a virgin who never expected to have sex... I shouldn't have been surprised.

She was really wet, like, the wettest I've ever made a girl, except for another girl I've had sex with before, but she was on x, and that made her really wet. Anyways, I started biting and licking her tits, and that's when she got really turned on. She started giving me head. I had trouble getting it up so I had to eventually leave the room, pop a cialis, and come back. This was really embarrassing, but she was a virgin so she had no idea this was abnormal. Her feelings were hurt because she felt that she wasn't doing a good enough job at turning me on, even after I explained it wasn't her fault. I guess ED can make both parties feel inadequate, heh.

So, she gave me head some more and a hand job, and eventually I put a condom on and made her open her legs and I started fucking her. Oh, she was weird too, she wanted to have sex under the covers. I've never had that happen, I thought it was funny, but I didn't draw any attention to it, I just agreed. After we started having sex though I moved the covers and she didn't complain. She started rubbing her clit vigorously as we had sex, and I had to keep telling her to spread her legs wider because they were getting in the way. Tisk tisk inexperienced girls.

She masturbates a lot so she was getting really into it. We fucked for about 30 to 40 minutes, then I came and we chilled for a little. I walked her to her hotel room, I kissed her then I went back to my room for some much needed rest. Bam!

She said she thought I was fucking hot from the moment she saw me, which explained why she was mean to me. Then she said she liked my composure and how chill I am (acting chill and uninterested in social circle settings), while she hated how needy Chris was.

I'm going to stay friends with her though, the sex wasn't great so I don't think I'll apply effort into any seconds with her. She gave me some good fashion tips too. I might fuck her when she starts going out with Chris, just for the sake of boning another girl with a boyfriend. I also have three dates lined up this week too, I don't really feel like putting effort into an old lay when I need to be racking up some new ones.

Funny Part.
This Chris guy ended up trying to get with her for the entire trip. He at first creeped her out, but she liked him a little too. She was a huge bitch to him too, and he had no self-respect which was why he kept chasing her. It was weird watching a girl make a guy cry, while treating me with the utmost respect after I fucked her. He knows we went into the room that night, and our story is that we just kissed, and that's all. He's not ever going to find out that we fucked, and it would probably break his poor wil lil tiny heart if he found out. :p

She kept telling him, "Life's not fair, why can't you be more like Wind?" She said she hated everything about him and she wanted to punch him in the face. She called him fat and ugly. He went through her purse when she wasn't on the bus. He met her the same day I met her, but he got really attached and needy and creepy.

He even told her he was in love with her, and wrote her a love letter on the last day. He still doesn't know it yet, but she read it out loud to all of us, the entire group while he wasn't around. We all laughed our asses off. I pity this guy. Falling in love with a girl that I laid and would never get into a relationship with... He was really pathetic. Their "relationship" taught me a lot, just by watching. I saw how neediness was so pathetic to watch on the outside, and how unattractive it is to girls.

It was a lot of drama. I think they are going to date though, they went on a dinner date a few nights ago since we've been back in the country. What a weird fucking situation, eh?

Oh, this is the girl Sosha met and gamed too, you should have done an alley pull! And Chris was so fucking pissed when he saw you walk down the street with her and dance with her! Visit Florida and she is in the bag for you man. Would love to tag team her with you. ;)

I introduced Sosha and her when we met in London a few days after I laid her. She was awestruck by Sosha, she said he's a perfect 10, and was so giddy and bubbly around him, she couldn't control herself. It was cool to watch. She said she loved Sosha's hairstyle, and British accent, and his demeanor. The way he held eye contact and talked confidently and was clearly unafraid and not intimidated by her. Good stuff man.

Chris fucking hated you though Sosha, hahahahaha. He was pissed at me too. She kept accidentally calling him my name and Jim. She also kept comparing him to Jim, Sosha, and I. He was so jealous and reactive, it was truly sad... I will never stoop that low.

Notes.
- Seat belt joke.
- Shirt off, too hot in here.
- Cover face with clothing, kiss close.
- Being chill and seeming uninterested. (Just slightly out of reach, catstring theory)
- Sexy stereotyping.
- Talking openly and nonjudgmental about sex and sluttiness.
- Being confident in my escalations and such.
-

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: First Online Lay. (Whale) (Lay #7)

Date: 7-30-11. Saturday.
Lay: #7.

So, this was my first online date. Same girl as the "FR+: Frame Control" report. She got even uglier this time I saw her, somehow? The worst part is, she kept getting uglier and fatter the more clothes she took off, it scared me. :( I'd personally rate her a 3 or 4.

Anyways, this was our second date. She kept agreeing to every frame I had dropped. We went to ride go karts which she paid for and it was $14. It was fun too. I drove though. Then she kept apologizing because she didn't bring any more money. She only had $5 left in her purse. Okay...................

We went up to my room. I dick around on my computer for about 20 minutes doing something, I forget. I pop a 5 mg of cialis because I figure this whale cannot get my submarine going. I go to escalate on her, get her clothes off, get her to suck my dick. I get a boner and I get really surprised that she gave me a boner. Then I remember that I took a cialis so the surprised feeling goes away.

She sucks my dick a while. It turns out she fucked her second guy 4 days earlier. It kind of grossed me out. I made sure not to use any tongue on her, I didn't even use tongue to make out with her or kiss her body lol. First naked girl in my bed ever that I didn't lick or play with her tits. She sucks for a while then I grab a condom and put it on.

Then I proceed to get her to ride me, she is nervous and can't get it in. She lies down and I proceed to fuck her. She looks worse from on top, ew. I think to myself that I am just getting a new lay, but later on I don't think it was really worth it? I can do much better than her. At least I learned something from this...

I rail her for a while but I can't cum, I am about to and I pull out, take my condom off, and get her to suck my dick, I was hoping she'd blow me until I came in her mouth for her to swallow. Nope, she sucks at blow jobs too. I laid there for about 40 minutes getting head before I stopped her and said I have to get going soon so she better leave. She apologized.

I walked her out. She kept apologizing. I asked her for gas money, she gave me the last $5 that she had in her purse and apologized and said she'd bring more money next time. She left. I will never contact her again. I will never reply to her again. This is also an experiment, I am curious how long she will chase me or what happens if I literally completely ignore her right after fucking her. So far she has liked one of my facebook statuses and has sent me a text message saying "Hey. :)" last night to which I did not reply.

She is way too into me. I also cleared her wallet out haha.

Lessons Learned.
- Fucking a girl below your standards can actually hurt your ego.
- Girls far below your league are no challenge at all, I am not sure I learned anything game-wise.
- Sex with her was worthless.
- Writing lay reports is more pleasurable than fucking the girl sometimes, writing this was more fun than fucking her.
-

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: College Black Chick. (Day4) (Lay #8)

Lay #8.
Date: September 5, 2011. Monday.
Time: Two and a half hours. There was two hours of LMR.

The Approach.
Met her in a speech class about 6 months ago. I remember her saying something about her fascination with the Asian culture (I'm Asian) and I went for it shortly after wards. Found her on facebook randomly after wards, she gave me her number without me having to ask for it. We set up a day2, I canceled our day2 a ton of times before we ever actually met.

Mid-Game.
So, we went on a few hang outs. Once to mini-golf and then to Universal City Walk. She is fairly submissive, and incredibly needy. She has absolutely no game whatsoever. If I ignore her texts she will text again, and again, and again. This girl does not realize how needy she comes across. Definitely NOT a keeper.

She taught me to cook once too. Oh, and me sitting in the car with her literally distracts her from driving, because I'm so attractive to her. She literally said I'm like Adonis, the Greek god. Haha, ego boost I guess? Wish a hotter girl said it though. It's pretty annoying that my presence can fluster her so much though, she ran two red lights and a stop sign while I sat with her and that is endangering me... Bitch needs to calm down.

She kept trying to hang out with me too. Even while she had a boyfriend. This past Saturday I sent her a picture of my cock randomly. The conversation was this... I'm copying and pasting it from my text message logger.
05:22 PM Wind: sent image IMG-20110508-00028.jpg
05:27 PM Her: :X whoa.
05:29 PM Her: are u drunk...i mean that's like Whoa..but r u alright? And how did u kno I was single...
05:30 PM Wind: I didn't
05:30 PM Her: O
05:31 PM Her: ...
06:04 PM Her: Are u alright...
She calls me and I don't pick up because I'm in the gym, and I wouldn't have picked up anyways.
06:18 PM Her: Kk....u've the goods but that's not why I liked u...what's goin on
06:40 PM Wind: Was in gym, what's up
07:12 PM Her: :D workin...till 12 I believe..ugh
07:15 PM Wind: Poor you
07:15 PM Her: Not really u made my day...miss ya Wind :)
07:18 PM Wind: I might be free tomorrow or monday
07:27 PM Her: Oks just let me kno and i'll meet ya

WTF, my cock made her day? She makes no sense.

[edit large part out]

Lessons Learned.
- 5 mg of Cialis is not enough, pop 10 mg next time.
- Take Cialis when she shows up at your house, otherwise you waste it if she somehow flakes.
- Get dim lights. Knob / remote control for my room.
- Could have played a movie as a distraction, didn't need in this scenario though.
- REMOVE MY EXTRA ROOM CHAIRS WHEN GIRLS ARE OVER. SO THEY HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO SIT IN MY LAP OR MY BED.
- Stuff condoms and lube into one of the pillows on my bed on day2's, so I don't have to open the drawer to grab it, slight convenience for me.
- Kiss and don't tell frames.
- Need to memorize some more of the SNL frames and use them on dates too.
-

Questions.
- How could I have gotten this lay even faster?
- How could I have gotten this lay while she had a boyfriend?
- If it's daylight out, should I have the window closed and blocked? I didn't in this scenario, but I'm not sure if sunlight is a turnoff or not for escalation. Since most escalation usually occurs at night in my experience.
- Is playing porn on your computer on dates with girls you haven't laid yet a good idea? I was thinking about playing porn to turn her on or change the atmosphere to pretty sexual, but I'm not sure how that would have played out.
- How do you get girls to give you head the first time? I asked her explicitly, I don't know any other ways. Do I just wave my cock in her face? Slap her face with it?
-

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: Start 2012 off with a bang! (Lay #9)

Date: January 3, 2012. Tuesday.
Time: 10:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. (2 hours)
Lay #9.
Kiss #53.

No, she's not particularly attractive... I just figured I would grab a fairly easy lay. The story line behind this lay is quite amusing as well... Enjoy!

I've never met this girl before. One of my best friends actually SNL'ed her a few months back and I heard about it. As a joke, I decided I would try to lay her. I honestly didn't expect it to work out, as I had never met her before. I added her on facebook, then I proceeded to pretend that we had actually met before. Even up until now, she still thinks we have met before, when I just made that up. My friend blocked her on facebook because he has a girlfriend and because he wasn't interested in this chick either.

So, I added her. She left a comment on my wall, which I deleted asap (not leaving a comment like this on my wall!). Let's call her Sparkle.
Sparkle: Hey do I know you? lol
I sent her a message right away pretending that I knew her, but only ambiguously.
Wind: Heyo, you look really familiar. I could have sworn I've met you before...
Sparkles: Idk lol maybe :)
Wind: Well I'm Wind, how are you?
Sparkles: I'm good how are you?
Wind: I'm doing alright, just studying at school right now. so what do you do for fun?
Sparkles: I go out on the weekends sometimes. [club name] lol and [other club name].
And I go to the beach alot.
Wind: ah haven't been to [club name] in a while. hmm well you seem pretty cool, we should exchange #'s
Sparkles: xxx-xxx-xxxx
That was pretty easy. This was back in late October. I tried day2ing her a little bit to no avail. I deleted her number and stopped contacting her for a while, at least a month. I didn't actually plan to hit her up again.

Anyways, I hit her up again... For no particular reason. I wasn't expecting it to work but I figured I would hit up all my old dead numbers. I believe Karea does this and has a category of numbers in his phone where he hits them up every few months. So, I hit her up and we began texting back and forth a bit. She was clearly excited to hear from me.

I am pretty sure her ex-boyfriend (or boyfriend at the time) was with her when we were talking in October. I'm not interested at all in this girl, but being flaked on or ignored bothers me from anybody... Which is strange. On an off note too, she posts some lame facebook statuses. About love and missing some guy and being hurt and having her heart broken, just some emo shit.

So, I decided to run phone game on her. It worked well, sort of. She suggested we hang out and even asked if she could come over and how my parents would feel if I had a guest over, I assured her that they wouldn't mind. Etc. etc. etc. She flaked on me. I ignored it. She flaked again. I got pissed this time. I tried a third time to day2 her, then I thought about something. PE has been telling me to let things go and nothing is a big deal... I decided to test out what happens if I call a girl out explicitly on her behavior.

However, I did not learn too much about this situation that would apply to HBTokyopop (current one-itis) or any quality women. This girl was already way into me, and pretty low self-esteem so calling her out on her behavior probably didn't elicit the same result I would have gotten had I called out a quality HSE woman. Still, an interesting experiment. It worked out for me. But this tactic "working out for me" presupposes that she was intentionally flaking or wasn't going to meet up with me, which I am still unsure of.

Here's the call out in our texts. This is manipulative and evil shit, lol.
11:04 PM Wind: Sup
Called her, no pick up.
11:23 PM Wind: Forget about hanging out. Not sure what I was thinking. Can't stand ppl who can't follow through with plans.
11:24 PM Sparkles: I fell asleep wind
11:25 PM Wind: 3rd time I've tried chillin. its cool, just forget about it
11:26 PM Sparkles: No i really want to
11:26 PM Wind: Actions speak louder than words
11:28 PM Sparkles: Wow do you realise how far away you are from me i do wanna see you but its not like your rigt down the street ive been going through a lot lately
11:30 PM Wind: Not far at all, I traverse [her town]/[my town] almost every day. Just don't make plans then cancel. Besides distance is irrelevant if I'm driving there
11:32 PM Sparkles: Yeah.but i fell asleep earlier because i was crying this week has been hard for ne
11:34 PM Wind: I don't mean today. U said u wanted to chill yesterday and the other time. Just forget about it and delete my number
11:38 PM Sparkles: This week my ex boyfriend left for base and yes ive been telling you i wanted to hangout but i kept getting upset and things kept coming up i like you so far i want to get to know you more and im not deleting your number because im sorry and i pronise i will see you soon. :(:(
11:39 PM Wind: That sucks but still doesn't excuse making plans then canceling. I felt the same way about u too. But It was pretty clear u were free last night yet could still bail. I deleted your number, just don't worry about it.
11:40 PM Wind: I was calling to chill tonight cuz u said u were gonna be free too
11:43 PM Sparkles: Seriously?
11:44 PM Wind: Yeah.
11:46 PM Sparkles: Wow now i feel like shit
11:50 PM Wind: Cool. Now u know how I felt being ditched.
11:52 PM Sparkles: Yea and im upset
11:53 PM Wind: K
01:21 AM Sparkles: Wow
03:02 AM Wind: What do you want me to say?
03:03 AM Sparkles: Idk but all i feel like now is a bitch
03:07 AM Wind: did you wanna give it another shot? Or leave it as it is
03:08 AM Sparkles: What do you mean?
03:09 AM Wind: Do u still wanna hang out or is it better to leave it as it is after this ordeal
03:10 AM Sparkles: Its 3 rifht now
03:11 AM Wind: I don't mean right now
03:12 AM Sparkles: Well yes i want to try agaib
Really manipulative... I felt bad while doing it, but whatever. I definitely wasn't going to apologize or falter either, can't do that after such a power flex.
Then the next day.
05:55 PM Wind: Saved ur number again
06:16 PM Sparkles: Thankyou :)
06:18 PM Wind: Np.. When do u think ull be free?
06:26 PM Sparkles: Im having dinner and unpacking right now but im open all day tomorrow
06:27 PM Wind: Chill tomorrow night? :)
06:27 PM Sparkles: Yessir :) what you doin?
We set up a day2 for tonight, well last night technically. These text messages / times are verbatim by the way, including all the typos and shit. My text messages are automatically sent to my e-mails so I just copied and pasted the actual text logs onto here, and not manually type them out.

The day2 (or day1 since I've never met her before this but she thought we had met before) was fairly uneventful, in the sense that it was just plain boring for me. I was just going through the motions to get a lay. So, she calls me while she's on her way to my house. She says she just received a call from her aunt that her grandma died, she sounded like she was crying. She said she would stop by her aunt's and then come over to my place. I wait a while until she comes over. She apologizes and stuff. Then, she said I made her feel like shit that one night. I guess she's walking on egg shells with me, not even needing to because I will probably never see her again (intentionally).

She shows up. I hug her. We walk up to my room. She dolled herself up to the max that a below average / overweight girl can doll up. We chill in my room. I am not giving her any attention because I'm dicking around with stuff. Was messaging with CoC in front of her, she couldn't read it though (lol). I put on a movie, Casanova. Then, I get on the bed to escalate. I pop 10 mg of cialis too, since I wasn't sure if this girl could turn me on enough. She tries cuddling me.

I start stripping gradually, I put her hand on my 6-pack. She feels it and is turned on. She keeps kissing me chest and 6-pack. I get her shirt off. She is wearing 2 shirts. I get her bra off then her other shirt. There was zero resistance. It actually semi-concerns me how easy she was. She still thinks we've met before too, it's funny. Or maybe she knows we haven't and she is playing along... :shock:

She keeps mentioning and implying that I'm a huge player. She says a couple minutes into the Casanova movie, "I see why you put this movie on... This is like the story of your life." She thinks I'm a super player / womanizer. I continuously joke about crap so she knows virtually nothing about me. I joke a lot that I'm gay, to an extent that a normal girl probably would have been annoyed or weirded out by. Everything I say she just says I'm funny and have a lot of jokes, and she laughs a lot at them. Lame.

Once my boxers are the only article of clothing on, I put her hand on my obvious boner. She starts grabbing and jerking through my boxers. She says she's turned on. I get her naked. She is wearing "sexy" panties. I ask for a blowjob. Should have just pushed her head towards it? She gives me head, it feels alright, fat chicks can suck dicks. I didn't want to finger her. I didn't ever touch her vagina with my hands, and I never had to kiss or bite her neck, plus I never used my tongue on her. I probably kissed her less than any girl I've ever laid. I was trying to do the minimum amount of escalation possible on her. It worked.

After a while I just asked if she wanted to fuck. Need to just not ask this and grab the condom. I then grabbed the condom, put it on, and started railing her. Couldn't cum, I have trouble getting to a climax. Fucked for a while longer, then got her to blow me some more and give me a long hand job. She stopped relatively quickly compared to past girls, that was annoying. I should have been more solid about wanting her to continue.

We had some sex talk earlier too, which was easy to initiate and perpetuate. A bit too easy... The sex was not very satisfying either. I was trying to fantasize to make it interesting. I imagined fucking a fat porn star or I was watching a fat porn star on a POV, etc. Not much use. It didn't matter after penetration anyways though.

I grabbed another condom because I wanted to cum. I railed her some more. I came. She said she came. I got off the bed to clean up. Something smelled a bit odd (in a bad way), probably her. She sat on my bed for a while as I dicked around and did stuff. I played on my computer and started texting on my phone ignoring her. How do you get girls to leave your house after wards? lol. I normally set this up before they even come over, I should have probably just said, "Well, hey, I have to get up early in the morning, but it was nice seeing you" or some shit along those lines.

Eventually, she went to leave. Hugged her and kissed her at the door. Probably won't see her again. She said we should hang out again. She said she didn't expect us to have sex tonight, yeah right slut. Case closed! Tricked a girl into thinking we had actually met before, then laid her the first time we actually do meet, while she thinks we actually already knew each other from somewhere. I recall being on the phone with her and her saying it was probably going to become obvious to both of us where we met if we hung out. ha

I took a shower and washed my bedsheets. Also, put rubbing alcohol on my dick... A supposed doctor on the 30/30 club says to do this (the Brad P coaches agree) and it actually increases your safety against STD's, but it doesn't make sense to me... Whatever though...

I'm going to test this facebook approach on more girls and see what happens. I wonder if it was a fluke or if it is something that can work well on girls you've never met before if they simply find you physically attractive.

I'm up late again, and I have to be at the gym in 8 hours. There is a cute dancer girl who is much taller than me who has been checking me out lately. I will approach her if I see her. Let's see if I can make January 2012 a double lay month, let's goooooooooo!

Lessons Learned.
- Girls are gullible.
- Lays can sometimes be incredibly easy.
- Sex can be very unsatisfying sometimes. I would honestly rather just hold hands with HBTokyopop (another girl) than fuck this one... Emotional priorities, I suppose.
- Cialis helps you fuck questionable girls. I have some in my bathroom along with a bottle of water, since I don't want to take it in front of her.
- Need to put my condoms / lube / few toys in one of the many pillows on my bed, so I don't have to get out of bed and open a drawer to grab this crap...
-

Positives.
- Got the lay.
- Learned a bit about escalation.
- Ego boost for a new lay.
- Learned a bit about manipulation and human psychology.
-

What I Need To Work On.
- Should have been able to lay her a long time ago. Also, not sure what would have happened if I didn't call her out.
- Not attractive, need to work on getting attractive / quality / HSE women.
- Initiating blowjobs, should have just pushed her head towards my boner?
-

Questions.
- Can calling a girl out on flaking ever be beneficial with a HSE quality woman? I mean, there must be a situation where it is good to call her on her shit rather than just letting it happen...
- When is it okay to do so?
- Why did calling this girl out work and why wouldn't it work on other girls?
- Where can I find easy girls like this who are actually attractive?! ha
- How do you initiate blowjobs?
- Why was there virtually no LMR? And how can I reproduce this zero-LMR escalation on another girl? Or, was this a fluke and not repeatable because this girl is an easy LSE case?
-

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: New York City. (Lay #10)

8-8-12. Wednesday.
2 set walking around NYC that Tank winged me on and Tank came out of the closet.
Day3 lay.
Lay: #10.
Cold approach lay: #3.

So, I came to NYC to visit family. Staying with rents for a week right now. I managed to hit up an old cold approach girl from 2 years ago (Approached her in December 2010). She was actually ignoring my texts and messages for a while. I finally randomly messaged her "You're cute." and she replied and we hit it off. No idea why she ignored the other stuff lol.

It was a night time cold approach. She was with her friend and I opened them with, "Do you guys know any good bars around here?" It was an opener as much as a real question, as I didn't know any good bars around there. Tank was with me winging and being a viking (seriously, she said you remind her of a viking lol).

God her number, took her on a day2 to time square 2 years ago where Tank winged me and she brought 3 friends for some reason, lame! This time around she didn't bring any friends so it was just us.

We met up outside my rents place which is ironically super close to her place, coincidentally... We went to central park. I took her on the paddleboat ride, we stayed on an extra hour unintentionally so we held up the people working there lol. Then we walked around. I made her paddle a lot btw.

Note: For all the things we did together, they are also things that I personally want to do, otherwise I wouldn't be spending so much money to "woo" a girl, especially one who lives so far away.

After walking around, we found a really nice and expensive Italian restaurant to eat at for dinner. During dinner, I recall her giggling once while reading her phone but she wouldn't tell me why. Later on after we fucked, she told me it was her telling her friend in a text message, "This dude is definitely getting laid tonight." Because she had so much fun throughout the day on the paddleboat and walking around central park, and while sitting down at dinner she had time to process things and she really enjoyed the day.

I'm pretty sure she was DTF (or very close to it) from the start, so I speculate that I did not need to do such expensive things, but I personally wanted to, so it was good stuff. After dinner we went back to central park for a horse drawn carriage around it, which is something I've always wanted to do but I don't want to do alone + nobody in NYC wants to do it with me. We split the price of most of what we've done almost 50/50, probably 60/40, me paying the majority.

After that we went to Time Square and walked around, took some pictures, then headed back to her place for me to spend the night. Once getting there, we chilled a bit, and we went to take a shower together. She was being weird and wouldn't let me see her undress even though she was going to be naked in the shower anyways.

She jerked me off in the shower and I fingered her a bit. Then I ate her out. Then I fucked her in the shower, but it was uncomfortable. We took it to the bedroom. We 69'ed a while then I banged her out a good hour or two, this is probably the hardest I've ever fucked a girl. No idea how she is so sensitive, if I thrust deep she convulses and has to stop me sometimes, so I physically prevent her from stopping me. I didn't cum the first night. I did cum the next night of fucking though. Good stuff. She also has an Asian fetish lol.

Also went to Coney Island and the Statue of Liberty and visited the hospital that I was born at and saw artwork that my bud made. Eaten at quite a few restaurants so far too. I should look up cool restaurants to eat at. My to do list for NYC is really almost done and there's 3 days left for us to do stuff... I really did not expect her to tag along for everything and be so passive/compliant.

Lessons Learned.
- Don't throw away old prospects, if I had become reactive to her ignoring me then I would have lost a lay.
- Hit up old prospects randomly and I might get them when they want it.
- Grading game for dates.
- Statistically, this throws my approaches in balance somewhat for cold approaches, I feel that I could manage better after this, just realizing this.
- Don't dress too clean cut, she thought I was a bible lover for some reason when we met (wtf?).
- I've also changed my facebook posts audience so the girl I'm visiting in Canada in 3 days can't see my posts with this girl, and vice versa. One managed to slip through so let's hope that doesn't cockblock me.
- I can totally see how complacency gets guys now. I'm really glad she lives far away, as she is below my standards (for emotional connection) but I would end up falling for her due to convenience and complacency if she lived closer and we spent too much time together, which is what happened with my last girlfriend, the dramatic gym close girl from last year.
- Got a permanent NYC FB now, and she talked about visiting me in FL to bang me lol, can't get complacent though! Know your goal in life and don't let women impede it.
- In order to prevent emotional connections for girls in the future who fit her stereotype (attractive enough to fuck, not enough to date, but would date if I spent enough time with): simply control thoughts and time spent together, and bang/talk to other women. If she lived near me I'd have to limit the time we spent together to MUCH less. But I'm on vacation so whatever, plus I'm flying to bang out a Canadian girl and visit Niagara falls and Toronto with her, so that will be fun too.
- She said I was hot from the start but she didn't think I was into her on our first date 2 years ago, so learn to show more interest / escalate, even if friends are around. I was afraid back then. I recall us walking by a photo booth, could isolated her away from her friends there.
- Pay more attention to AI's, and approach girls more often when it doesn't detract from my time. She didn't give AI's, but it would save time to do so.
- Game really seems to be about finding girls who think you're physically attractive and then simply not fucking up and then escalating the situation both logistically and physically to sex.
- Her roommate said I'm hot and would fuck me if she were single.
- This was relatively easy, and I feel that I could totally pull this off in Florida on the regular, at least 6 new lays a year without chunking in huge time into cold approach or online game, so we'll see when I'm back what happens.
-

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: Start 2013 off with a bang! (Lay#12)

Date: January 26, 2013. Saturday.
Kiss: #63.
Lay: #12.

93 lbs HB5. Body is okay, face is totally not attractive to me. She looks kind of Asian even though she is not at all. First skinny girl I've had sex with though, nice!

Met this girl through OKCupid. She viewed my profile and I messaged her with, "Don't look and not say hi ;)" which is my generic opener for girls that view my profile that I haven't contacted yet or vice versa. We talked a little then I got her number. I skyped her once, I think she was the one who suggested we skype, I don't quite recall.

We hung out once, she lives about 20 minutes away from my apartment. I picked her up and drove her to my apartment around 8 p.m. We watched a scary movie, called "The Evil Dead." That movie sucked by the way. Note to self also: Don't watch a movie that I haven't seen before when on a date with a girl. I hadn't seen it before so I was paying more attention to the movie than her, we cuddled a little during the movie. She didn't stop me when I reached up her shirt and touched her.

After the movie I got on top and started making out with her. Her breath was horrible. Got her shirt off and stuff. Got her to feel my abs and pulled her hands lower so she jerked me off through my boxers. Took my boxers off. Tried reaching down her pants, she said no and that she's on her period. I licked her tits a little bit while she jerked me and blew me.

I fell asleep while she was giving me a blow job lol. We cuddled for a little while I slept a bit, from being tired or maybe because it was dark. The date ended and I drove her back home. We arranged for another date on Friday or Saturday when she'd be off her period. She texted me to stay over on Friday night but I didn't want to spend that much time with her so I said I was busy. I dropped her off the first date around 1 a.m. I think. Or midnight.

Because she is not too attractive, I took 5 mg cialis two hours before the date and another 5 mg about 15 minutes away from her house as I was driving. To ensure that I get a sufficient erection for the lay.

Then on the next date which was tonight. Picked her up around 9 p.m. Drove her to my apartment again. Ran the hot water in my bathroom since we arranged a bubble bath date. Used bubble bath. Fingered her in the bubble bath full tub. Note to self: Use a lot more bubble bath next time. It wasn't super bubbly, I used like 6 or 7 capfuls and the instructions said to use 2. Next time I'm going to pour a good 1/6 of the bottle in or something.

We sat in the tub a while and didn't really do anything other than her jerking me off and me fingering her. I only kissed her twice this entire date, once when we walked into my room and once before she got out of my car when I dropped her back off. I'm not super attracted to her so I didn't feel the need to ravish her. A hot girl would have felt my tongue all over her.

We got out of the shower. She sucked my dick then we went into the bedroom after we dried off. She sucked my dick more and jerked me off. Gave her some lube for a nice astrogliding handjob, that was nice. Then condom on, bang, lay #12. The sex wasn't good. I'd rate the sex a 2 or 3/10. She was too tight ironically. Not much lubrication that I felt. After wards she jerked me for a while, then we cuddled and I slept a bit, then I dropped her off. Dunno if I'm gonna see her again, I don't want to. I'll probably hang out with her one more time so she doesn't feel bad then just keep in contact. Even unattached sex doesn't sound appealing.

Lessons Learned.
- Invite to an isolated location to start a first date out whenever possible, at least try to. She can reject it then you can make another offer for a public location, but try private first.
- Watch a movie I have already seen before on dates.
- Eagles are crunchy.
- Tell girls to use mouthwash next time if their breath smells bad.
- Figure out a way to tell if girls are on their period or not before the date? That was the only reason we didn't have sex on the first date.
- Bubble baths could be a good escalation thing.
- Use more bubble bath next time.
-

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
BJR: Spanish Head.

Date: May 24, 2013. Friday.
Location: Downtown Disney, Ripley's Museum, and my apartment.
K#64.

I have an official girlfriend now who just moved so this is the first time I've cheated on a girl. I kind of feel guilty and a little bad about it, I expected not to feel anything. Weird, because I fucked another girl 2 days before we started dating and didn't tell her and even told her I wasn't talking to any other girls, and that didn't make me feel bad at all. We'll see how long this lasts, might not have the conscience to cheat. Good reference for the future if that is so.

This girl messaged me on OKCupid. My whole lazy game of fishing (making a semi-interesting profile w/ ok pics and leaving it for girls to contact me) seems to be working, gotten a few messages I'll reply to later. Online game seems too sporadic to actually dedicate real time to, at least at the moment imo.

Talked for a bit, she offered me her number when I said I wouldn't be on much, I didn't offer or number close her, she said later that she was surprised I even replied and she was glad I did. I'm clearly out of her league. She does have a MASSIVE rack though. 34 triple D, or 36 double D, not idea what these mean, just asked for bra size and that's what she said.

She said she would never kiss on the first date and she's not that kind of girl, I almost argued with her and told her to fuck off, but I decided against that, hate girls playing games but whatever. I read somewhere that a girl stating explicitly she isn't a certain quality basically means she is that. Example: Girl saying she's not a cheater means she's a cheater, when her statement is unprovoked and out of nowhere.

She drove 1.5 hours to see me, her first time driving that far. We met in Downtown Disney and walked around. Ate somewhere. Flirted with her sarcastically a lot, my sarcasm is too much, need to tone it down, a hotter girl would be annoyed. Walked to car, made out with her. Drove to Ripley's museum. Hung out there.

Got out, kinoed her a bit inside the museum, drove to my apartment to "drop stuff off" (really did need to but it wasn't urgent), just wanted to isolate her. Got to my apartment, organized a bunch of crap to take home for the summer, that took almost an hour. Lied down in bed and said I wanted to cuddle with her, took off my cargo shorts, said they're not comfy, just hung out in boxers, took off my shirt, made out with her, she obviously was turned on.

She randomly popped the, "What do you want out of this?" question at me later on, and that surprised me, I didn't handle it so well. I said, "Whatever can happen" then she got sad and I said "I don't mean just sexually" nice save. Intentionally leading her on into thinking I might date her.

Did this for a while, forced her hand on my dick through the boxers and she caved in and started jerking me through the boxers. Took my dick out, she jerked me more, we made out, she was steaming up. She randomly got her head near my dick and asked, "Do you want me to?" referring to a blowjob. I said yes. She started going to town.

She blew me for a while and then I came in her mouth, she swallowed, good fun. Went grocery shopping after wards, she helped me organize it a lot, then dropped her off at her car for her 1.5 hour trek back home.

The head wasn't so great, the date wasn't that fun, I lost a day of studying. She was not ugly though, a bit bigger than I prefer, but a prettier face than I expected. I did enjoy it and the museum and food was cool. If she were skinnier (30-40 lbs less) I think she'd be pretty representable. I didn't feel ashamed to be in public with her, aside from her width, which wasn't terrible, I would not take her anywhere where somebody I know might be though..

Lessons Learned.
- Groom myself better. Didn't look so great for this date, but I know for hotter girls I would need to.
- Monitor my habits, I spend so much time alone I develop odd habits due to being awkward after not having been on a date in a while.
- Stay sharp. Go on a date or hit on a girl every so often, even if I don't feel like it, at least for the sake of not getting totally rusty.. Lack of motivation is my main problem here.
- Apparently, I spit habitually and I rub my nose a lot habitually, she said. I didn't even know this, I'm doing it out of nervousness, but these are habits I could not have observed in myself since I don't even think about it.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: First Asian. (Lay #13)

Date: July 26, 2013. Friday.
Lay: 13.
K: 66.
First Asian kiss and lay. From OKCupid.

Met this girl off OKCupid. Kind of funny how it happened. First off, she wasn't replying today so I thought she was flaking and I was kind of pissed, but I didn't react, around the date time or an hour later I was going to send a flake text of my own. Anyways, we plan on mini-golf but the weather is bad. So we decide on a movie. She shows up at my house late so we miss the movie showing and have to wait for the next showing that is 3 hours later.

Btw, this is a pretty chubby Asian girl, so I was pretty much not sexually attracted to her, basically just laid her for the sake of laying her. Reinforced my notion that I don't like Asian girls lol, maybe I'll bang that hot Asian girl I know and see how that works out.

Anyways, I kiss her after 5 or 10 minutes of us talking, she is really shy and likes my compliments. She has an usually deep voice, kind of attractive, that surprised me. I make out with her a little. She suggests I put on music. I put on my trance music play list. I turn off the lights, sit next to her, push her on the bed (we were sitting on the bed), and escalate.

Take off my shirt after a little while, get her shirt off, suck her tits, take my shorts off, still boxers, make her feel my cock through that, etc., more boring escalation. Had a lot of trouble getting it hard, should have taken cialis. Just wasn't into it. Even the sex wasn't particularly enjoyable. Oh well. Now I have to stay home for the next 7 days and study for my last final.

Oh, so we ended up watching World War Z after having sex. The funny part was that I literally fucked her within an hour of meeting her, could have been within 15 or 20 minutes if I escalated faster/harder and didn't have ED problems. It was ironic how I skipped the date portion and started at the isolation/seduction portion of this whole thing, and it worked out. I wonder how many dates I've wasted going out. I watched the movie because I wanted to, and she was there because I don't want to be at a theater by myself.

Paid for her ticket, since she bought Plan B for herself, I fucked her without a condom for a little while but it kept getting soft so I gave up. Really bad decision on my part, I need to stop doing that.

Edit: So I actually learned some things from this so I'll list them.

1. I still verbalize before trying to kiss a girl, this means I'm still too scared of rejection. It worked and can work, but it minimizes tension I believe.

2. I talk too much during escalation and sex, she even said I ask too many questions and I should just do what I want to. I would ask things like, "Do you want to blow me?" lol. I'm kind of scared of just pulling a girl's head towards it or just putting my dick towards their mouths for the first time, dunno why.

3. This has got to be the fastest I've fucked a girl since meeting her. Pretty crazy. She didn't even seem interested in her OKCupid messages, but I guess texts and messages aren't great indicators. Really did not expect it to be this fast or easy, wasn't even expecting to get laid today, otherwise I would have taken cialis before she showed up, since it takes time to kick in. And I didn't even have condoms in my pillow case (so I don't have to get out of bed to get them during escalation), which I usually do when I expect sex.

4. I've gotten better with escalation I think, and apparently I'm more attractive than I thought, if this went so smoothly, makes me think how many girls I could be fucking this easily. Gotta try more. Still doesn't help that much with hot girl beliefs though.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: First Hispanic. (CUTIE!) (Lay #14)

Date: August 9, 2013. Friday.
Location: The airport, a taxi, then my apartment. Followed by driving her home.
K: #68.
Lay: #14.

This girl messaged me a few weeks ago on OKCupid. Yes online lay. I thought it was a joke message at first. A girl from Puerto Rico who is ok looking and a physics major messaging me, wtf right? I was sure it was fake but I replied and went for her number and facebook, I ask for facebook from attractive girls to confirm they are real people.

Chatted a bit, she messaged me because she is visiting Florida soon. We talk on the phone and skype a bit. Tease her, she giggles a LOT, she has a very bubbly and positive personality, very attractive.

Ended up scheduling to meet her today once I arrived at the airport from NYC, was there for a funeral. She met me at the airport and we split the cab to my apartment. I did not have any rides from the airport planned, no bueno. She was really awkward when I hugged her, she is very shy. Was very skinny with sexy highlights, clear skin, very straight teeth, pretty white, and a sexy outfit, her shirt was cut in the back so I could see her bra.

Got to my apartment, they switched my lock, showed up to change my keys just before the office closed, phew! Got inside my apartment and went to my room. We spent quite a bit of time getting my keys, had to walk up and down the 4th floor to the leasing office 3 times. Put my arm around her and hugged her and kissed her shoulders and face a few times, called her cute and stuff, she doesn't take compliments well, this could have been a bad escalation move making my intentions so clear and almost in an AFC way? I framed it as trying to make her blush.

She sat on my bed and I changed into shorts right in front of her. Kissed her and she went for it, made out a bit, escalated for a little while. The first kiss was under a mistletoe I have in my room, once she saw it she would not let go of the notion that I was a complete player LOL. She wouldn't let me bite her neck but when I managed to she got turned on, you know when a girl breathes heavy and arches her back and grabs the back of your head, she didn't say it but she was turned on. Tried to lick her tits, took some time to, ended up playing with her nipples from behind through her shirt, she liked that.

Throughout the entire escalation she kept saying stop and laughing, like token resistance, but she would not resist physically mostly. After some time I got her shirt off, this was a 2 hour escalation. Never managed to get her bra off, I think this is first fuck without getting the girl's bra off, I didn't even realize that. After some time she sat near my dick and played with it through my shorts, after a little I just got naked and she laughed, teased me a little by touching near my dick then randomly stared jerking me off even though she said she wouldn't.

Asked for head after a little bit, she pulled too much on the handjob, so it was slightly painful, the head was good, I think she was deepthroating the whole time. Then I tried to finger her and eat her out and she wouldn't let me, I unbuttoned her jeans and she went to use the restroom, presumably in my mind either to freshen up or to avoid sex. She came out and I had to pee, so I left. Came back, started fingering her, she got super wet.

Got her jeans and panties off. It was late already and she had to be home in an hour, and it was an hour drive, so I was making her late but I didn't care, she kept saying she had to go but I just agreed and didn't rationalize why I kept going. Started eating her out, she said earlier she didn't like it because she's never found someone who was good, but when I did it she moaned and said, "Oh fuck you're good!" After a bit I made out with her and asked if she was on birth control. She said, "Yes, but I shouldn't be doing this" and I lied on top of her and she jerked my dick off and said she was really wet, then inserted my dick into her.

Fucked her for a while, she moaned and loved it. Fucked her pretty good. Came on her. It was funny, I didn't see how much cum it was but it was apparently a lot, she ran to the bathroom to clean it off, since the tissues weren't enough.

Good stuff, dropped her off, seeing her tomorrow. She lives 1.5 hours away so I'm trying to set up an earlier date not to waste time. I still wanna 69 her.

Lesons learned.
- Surprising, second lay in a row where I basically isolate the girl right away and seduce. Did not even realize how easy it was.
- She was actually attractive, maybe ED issues are only for unattractive girls. Didn't take cialis because I didn't expect to have sex on the first date with this attractive girl.
- Disregard anything negative a girl says about your advances or you. If she's still talking to you and logistically and physically accepting of your advances, then her words are meaningless.
- I give off a huge player vibe apparently, need to tone this down or do something with it? I think it can cause LMR potentially. Every girl has called me a player lately, even though I barely ever have sex lol.
- You can bang girls globally lol.
- My escalation skills have improved a lot, I had an intuitive sense of what to do next somehow, probably due to a culmination of experiences.
- Need to stop asking for head or stuff, just do it, don't ask.
- Clean my dick at the beginning or before a date, I wasn't expecting sex or a blowjob, so yeah not pleasant imo that my last shower was the night before.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: Second Hispanic. (3rd new lay in 19 days!) (Lay #15)

Date: August 13, 2013. Tuesday.
Lay: #15.
K: #64.
Day3.

I almost don't even feel like writing LR's because they're so similar now... This is my first time fucking a car though, so that's something new and somewhat exciting. It was in the parking lot of a mall in broad daylight.

This is the same girl from viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3587. I hadn't seen her since that day she blew me, and I could not convince her to visit me again, so my only option was driving either 3.5 hours to her house or convince her to meet me at some mid point. I managed to get her to drive 1 hour so I still drove 2.5 hours. Worth it imo.

Showed up at the mall. Hugged her, grabbed a bit to eat, did some light flirting, walked around to shop, she kinoed me a bit, held my arm and hand like we were a couple. I live far enough not to let this affect me, so I don't mind. She is not unattractive, so I didn't mind being see in public with her.

I knew I couldn't isolate her to my place because it was 2.5 hours away, and her place was an hour away, so my only option was to close in my car. I had cleared my car the day before, and had condoms on me, took cialis before I drove there too just in case.

The whole time shopping I was looking for something cheap that was useful so I could buy it and use it as an excuse to go to my car to "drop it off." Didn't find such a thing, there was a cheap good smelling body spray that was $12 I was about to buy, time-wise, this would have been a better decision.

Anyways, shopped for a while then said I wanted to check out Nordstroms, which was the store I was parked outside of. We got there and I said we should sit in my car for a little, she asked why, I said I was tired, she said we should sit in the AC, I said I can make my car AC, she said fine in a somewhat irritated tone of voice.

We walked to my car. I said we should sit in the back seat once we were near my car. I did not mention my back seat until we were walking up to my car, might have triggered ASD for her to refuse coming since she would catch on. She asked why backseat, I said, "You don't want to cuddle?" She smiled and agreed.

I turned on my car and turned the AC to full, since it was I believe over 100 degrees outside, it was ridiculous. I strategically parked my car at the farthest end of the mall parking lot, and in front of a tree, so the front view would be hard to see too. My car is also illegally tinted, so you can't see inside except from the front window (which is not tinted) and if your face is pressed against the window, which was unlikely for somebody to do.

I started kissing her, tried to bite her neck to turn her on, she wouldn't let me because she was sweaty, we were both sweaty. I cuddled/kissed her a bit, mostly escalating. Not really cuddling, more towards pressing my body against hers, never took my shirt off this time. Made out with her and started licking her tits, she was moaning. Put her hand on my dick while my shorts were still on, said I was getting too turned off, took off my shorts and boxers.

She started jerking me off, we kept making out. The whole time I was trying to convince her to let me eat her out and she refused to the very end. I normally would have taken this as a solid no, but I tried a different avenue of escalation. I also know for a fact she did not plan or want to have sex today before coming here, I just turned her on so much she changed her mind.

After a bit I asked to finger her, I need to stop asking! She kept pushing my hand away, a few times, then let me proceed once I unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, started rubbing her inside her jeans but outside her pink panties. After a little of this, she was clearly wet, so I reached inside her panties, then got her to take her jeans off.

Slid her panties to the side to finger, she was worried the entire time of getting caught, and mall security was driving around, every time they got close she would start getting dressed and freaking out, even yelling at me a few times for talking her into doing this. Got her to hump my dick with her panties on since she wouldn't take them off. I told her it was scratching my dick so she took it off then and apologized. She kept humping and I asked to fuck a few times but no luck, need to stop asking. Then I asked a final time and she said she can't because I don't even have condoms. I said I do and pulled them out, after I asked if she was on birth control, which she wasn't. Need to start using condoms more, I would have raw dogged her if she let me.

Got my condom on, started fucking, game over. She had to leave shortly after wards, so my timing was great, if I had waited 30 to 60 more minutes I would have lost my opportunity to even close her.

Lessons Learned.
- Illegal tints are awesome for car sex, especially during the day, it is basically essential at that point.
- Have condoms always, would be convenient if I also kept condoms in my car outside of my pockets, having them in my pocket made it seem more planned.
- Obviously keep the back seat clear.
- Have a better excuse planned next time, I said today we should just sit in my car because I'm tired, and once we were closer I mentioned the backseat and said something about cuddling, I did not mention the backseat until we were very close to the car.
- Starting at the front seat would have been smart too.
- Have one of those sun shades for my front window, that would have made it virtually impossible to see inside the car then, unless somebody was standing literally right next to the window.
- I always have a bunch of water in my car, that seemed convenient, after some fucking she drank a whole bottle.
- A towel to wipe off sweat would be nice too.
- Most importantly, park somewhere where people will NOT be walking or driving by constantly. We would have had no interruptions if I simply had driven her outside of the mall parking lot, or at least outside the range of the mall security, they didn't drive further than the immediate parking to the mall, so the outer lots would have been secluded.
- Apparently, according to Escal8Her and one of my friends I spoke to who was actually caught in a mall parking lot, being a lone car parked anywhere is suspicious, so park near other cars if possible, or be aware of how suspicious it may look.
- Also, doing this at night would have been better, or at least when the sun is going down, I did this while the sun was up because she had to go soon.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: Black Anime Girl. (Lay #16)

Date: August 17, 2013. Saturday.
Location: Hotel by Seaworld, my school, my apartment, then dropping her back off.
Lay: 16.
K#69. (lol)

Too many LR's written, all so similar..... Ok so, this girl was not particularly attractive. Another online lay. I've had 4 new online lays in 23 days, yay. 2 were unattractive (including this one), and 2 were attractive (the 2 Hispanic girls). I think this girl messaged me? I forgot. 5 total online lays this year, 7 total online lays in my life.

So, we texted a while, talked to her on the phone 2 or 3 times before while I was driving. She is a huge anime fan, her OKCupid profile has a bunch of stupid stuff about anime and how she pretends to be Asian, really lame. I played along.

Had a date set up 2 or 3 weeks ago that she canceled on, without even notifying me. I was pretty pissed off, almost cursed her out but I didn't. Honestly, retrospectively, I wouldn't even care to lose this lay. I wasn't expecting to lay her, I just was killing time, part of me regrets it, as she is not even remotely close to my league. I didn't even want to walk with her in public, which I didn't lol.

She canceled, blah blah told her to delete my number, she texted later and apologized, blah blah weeks later she said this weekend we should hang, blah blah I bailed on her yesterday, then went to get her today. She even said she didn't even know our hang out was a date. I started doing sexting last night to be more sexual, I did not want to have a girl freak out when I tried to kiss her or escalate, she was receptive to sex talk.

Picked her up, went to my university since I needed to pick up my fall books. I told her to stay by the car while I got the books and said it would take 10 minutes. I didn't want to walk with her and I'm glad she agreed to stay by my car LOL. It ended up taking an hour, so she was hanging out at my car alone for an hour while I got my books, I am an ass hole. I don't care either.

So, drove back to my apartment. Got her into my bed, kissed her, only kissed her twice the entire date, didn't even bite her neck or make out with her, did not want to. She didn't smell bad like I expected (stereotype....) so that was nice. She had an okay body. I got my shirt and shorts off, she jerked me off through my boxers, got my boxers off.

Escalated a good hour or so, she finally started jerking me naked and giving me head, that was a LOT of lmr. It was also really annoying, her rationalization for it was annoying. She was on her period so that sucked. Still ended up banging her, got a condom on after a while and banged her. Reaching up her shirt and playing with her nipples turned her on.

After the "date" I dropped her back off, tried to get gas money since it was a far drive, she said she didn't have money on her. Also said she didn't expect this and didn't even know OKCupid was a dating website. I just ignored that. She is either a complete fucking idiot or was trying to pretend to not be desperate enough for a dating website. Dropped her off, won't talk or see her again.

Drove towards home, ate, and worked out at the gym. Here I am! Nothing much else to say. Should have left earlier during sex. Also took cialis to even get hard, since I knew she wouldn't get me hard. I find black girls very unattractive, I think I may avoid them altogether now, I only did this because... I don't even have a good reason. Oh well, new lay I guess... Wonder if I can keep up this consistency, she was about the last girl left on my hit list so I don't know how I can keep accumulating lays like I have been doing.

Lessons learned.
- I have gotten a lot better at escalation. I could also anticipate what to do next.
- My body arouses girls to the point where they can't think clearly sometimes.
- My shirtless picture on OKCupid is the main reason I've noticed girls messaging me back and stuff, from what I can tell, 3 girls have commented about it.
- My shirtless picture is from Halloween, so it's not douchey in front of a mirror like my old one, which didn't get the same results.
- I did use a condom this time, but I was ready to go without one, bad move, I really need to condition myself to use condoms.
- Save time in future. Need to get the girl to drive to me or just bang them in my backseat wherever I am meeting them, this was a ridiculous amount of driving, and not worth it based on her quality.
- Thinking back on some other online girls that I didn't lay, I didn't pursue them hard enough, and ironically, they were the hot ones. There were 2 hot girls from OKCupid I didn't pursue, who actually even invited me out but I didn't go because they wouldn't meet me at my place, stupid move. I would love to have fucked them, and extending several more dates would have been worth it with these girls. Regret!

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: Third Hispanic. (Lay #17)

Date: October 24, 2013. Thursday.
Date #2.
K#74.
Lay#17.

Two important things to mention. 1. This girl was pretty cute. 2. I wasted over 7 hours with her (or driving) today, and lost a lot of productivity. Fuck.

Met this girl off OKCupid sometime last year. Met her at a bar or something with other people and kissed her blah blah, she was too uncomfortable to get in the car with me. I got pissed off and told her off a few months ago, we actually argued, since she was supposedly grounded and I was calling bullshit.

Texted her randomly recently, she said she had been thinking of me. Set up a date and finally managed for today. I kept blowing her off and ignoring her calls and texts, as I am legitimately busy now, she asks to talk on the phone a lot and I always say "studying" which is partially true, since I am studying a lot, or I just don't want to talk to her.

Before the date we texted back and forth sexual things and she tried to frame that sexual activities on the first date was wrong and I reframed it successfully that it depends on the girl, and I wouldn't lose respect for a girl if she does what she feels is right and not what society feels is right.

She also talked about how she was a chronic masturbator and loved porn, and all sorts of sexual things, but once we met it seemed she couldn't live up to this image she built. I was expecting a nympho, instead I got a passive girl who couldn't take a dick... She didn't even know how to make out.

Met her today, she was telling the truth about being grounded, as I had to meet her mom, weird. Walked around the park, wasted $20 since she was probably already DTF. Walked around the garden approximately 30 minutes and left, that sucks. This girl raised a lot of weird red flags, more than I expected. I knew she had red flags, just not as many as had happened.

While driving back to my place, we were near my place and I grabbed food, she asked me, "So we can do anything right?" and I said, "What?" She said, "We're boyfriend and girlfriend, right?" I said, "What are you talking about?" Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?! I NEVER asked her out. WEIRD. WEIRD!!! I probed the situation and she mentioned a time we talked or texted a while ago and we discussed dating and I said something along the lines of I was willing to date her or something (lying) and she interpreted an ambiguous statement (she even admitted it was vague) as an explicit agreement to us officially being together. What the hell is wrong with girls.

Got food and went to my place, ate then went to my room. Got her on my bed and started kissing her. Reached up her shirt no problem, got her bra and shirt off, got naked and she wanted to jerk me off, got her pants and panties off, fingered her, she sucked me, fucked her after a little while. 69'ed her too, regret that. Had an odd smell while doing it, and she's slightly below my standards, the longer I spent with her. Her looks were subpar, but a lot cuter than other girls I was with, but her personality was just weird and needy.

Another red flag before the date, while we were texting she asked if we could get STD tested together and if I would take care of the condoms while we had sex etc., and all sorts of weird things only girlfriends ask boyfriends, now I know why she asked, she thought we were really dating...

After fucking her I came in her mouth, she dripped some so I'm washing my bedsheets now. Went to grocery shopping and came back then dropped her off. She was pissing me off. Her mom was bothering her about where she was and stuff, and I had to rush to drop her off so she wouldn't get in trouble. Way too weird for a 21 year old.

Good thing I got my groceries done! She also gave an awesome handjob. Sex was mediocre. She kept stopping me and saying it was hurting. She kept trying to cuddle with me and hold my hands. I framed PDA as negative and said I was "uncomfortable" with it so she didn't do it. And when she wanted to cuddle was when I brought up grocery shopping, score!

What sucks most is that I had a second date planned today with a girl who actually is super attractive imo, and that didn't work out because this one ran over time and some logistical stuff.

Lessons learned.
- Narrow dates to less time.
- Getting better at reading red flags with all these types of girls...
- Girls with a severe gag reflex should not brag about giving blowjobs before the date, that was a shitty bj, and she talked up how she would suck me off before the date.
- Can't think of much more.

Gonna list red flags for fun.
- Thought we were dating.
- Wanted to get STD tested together, before having sex or being official.
- Is a grounded 21 year old...
- Doesn't have her associates degree. She's at her 3rd or 4th year in community college.
- Wants to be an engineer, but has literally failed EVERY physics class and EVERY math class except one, at least once. I have better math and physics grades than her. That's really sad and shows a severe lack of realism. This makes me think she is very unintelligent.
- Wants to transfer to the university I'm in, but I'm pretty sure she can't. Her GPA is 2.0 with grade forgiveness, and a 1.5 or lower without grade forgiveness. If she gets into my university then I chose the wrong school.
- Kept probing me about my life, it was annoying how much she kept asking me things.
- Is porn addict a red flag? Because she admitted it.
- Really needy.
- Kept saying she won't share me, WTF we're NOT DATING!
- Talked about how she cyber snoops on people, and hacked her friend's facebook a while ago and he got mad. What kind of invasion of privacy is that and why would you brag about that on a date?
-

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LR: First Asian Cougar. Online. Faked my first orgasm. (Lay #18)

Date: December 14, 2013. Saturday.
Lay: #18.
K#76.
Met: OKCupid.

Ok, so I'm sitting in my room doing my laundry and wasting time until my laundry is done. I met this girl off OKCupid. She is 40 something, I don't know her exact age. She messaged me first I believe. After a brief conversation where I only got her first name, she deactivated her account. I log on rarely, so that's why I didn't get further.

I searched her first name on facebook and found her, since her first name is very unique. She's probably an HB4 or 5. Added her and she asked me who I was. I told her. We exchanged numbers and chatted. She started texting me a lot, calling me "yummy" and asking why I was single when I was so attractive. Accused me of being a player a few times. Also kept sending pictures of herself without me asking.

She kept asking for a picture of me too, which I kept refusing and saying "later" to. She said she was worried I wouldn't look like my pictures but I don't know why, since she had me added on facebook, those pictures are accurate depictions of me...

She actually scheduled today's date. I suggested we watch a movie at my apartment, she agreed. She wanted to take me out to dinner and I said I don't like that (lie), because I didn't want to be seen in public with her. I also think she wanted to show me off in public too. She invited me to two public events she went to as well, I think a fundraiser and some dinner party she was it, both of which I declined to. For the same reasons.

She asked me if I wanted her to bring anything, but that was really random and vague, I've never had a girl do that. She ended up bringing me liquor, so I have a bottle of liquor for my apartment now just in-case for future girls.

She showed up, I made her wait almost 30 minutes on the rooftop in her car, since I was giving my friend some ebooks for the next semester. Finally I went up to get her. We went to my apartment and it was kind of awkward, since I didn't plan it out at all. I put Netflix on and changed into shorts (for easy access) and turned off the lights and we both hopped into my bed.

We watched some holocaust movie for a few minutes before I changed it realizing it would be too depressing, then I changed it to Forrest Gump, then I kissed her, had my arms around her. After a few moments I pushed her down on the bed, she bumped her head on the wall (super smooth), and then escalated.

Bit her neck and stuff, she had odd breath. Not bad, but unusual. She kissed really weird too. I licked her breasts pretty quickly. She said we couldn't have sex because she was on her period. I've laid girls on their period so I said, "So?" but she didn't realize I was serious. After some time I put her hand on my dick, and got naked after a few moments.

Escalated for a while, she never blew me, that was really weird. I just realized that right now while writing that she never blew me... She jerked me off for a while and kept missing me and feeling my body and my face with the hand that she was jerking me off with............ lol wtf. I need to wash my face. :lol:

Brought up sex like two more times before she realized I was serious about sex with her on her period, then she went to the bathroom to tidy up. I put a red towel on the bed that I had next to the bed for that exact reason. She didn't question it, although I thought it looked suspicious lol.

Got my condom on and railed her for a while. She was REALLY into the sex. I thought it was very mediocre and my eyes were open the whole time as I glanced around my room a few times. I thought to myself, "How do you leave if sex sucks?" I've never been in that situation. Then I thought to fake an orgasm. I said, "I'm about to cum" and she said, "Okay" as she was moaning constantly.

After a few more moments, I moaned and then slowed down my thrusting, and then came to a complete halt. Joked that I was really tired now. Got up and got dressed, so did she, then I turned the lights on and started checking my e-mails. I think she got the hint. She asked me if I could walk her to her car, I agreed. Walked her, then came back and started to do my laundry. Laid her in probably less than an hour from meeting her. Time efficiency!

So yeah... Faked my first orgasm. Yay.

Now to avoid seeing her again.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
FR++: Chocolate.

Date: March 6, 2014. Thursday.
Location: My room, mini-golf, restaurant, then my room again.
K: Idk.
Lay: None.

This is a day3 with a girl that I day2'ed last November or October. From OKCupid. Half Asian half black girl. I literally just got off the date with her. We had planned mini-golf. Then she said the weather was bad all day so she asked me for an alternative. I suggested movies at my place. She asked if I lived alone. I said yes. Then she said sure. (wtf lol?)

Then she showed up and the weather wasn't bad. I didn't want to push for a movie/escalation if she wasn't comfortable so I basically asked her what she felt like doing, movies or mini-golf. Then she erred towards mini-golf so we went. The drive took too long, Orlando 5:30 p.m. traffic is bad! We get there.

We end up parking in the wrong place, but it wasn't bad. She also was easy to make laugh, that's how I could tell she was so into me. She laughed at like everything I said. I kept joking about her being half-black. I said I was going to play rap music and I have big subwoofers in my car and she didn't believe me and said I probably didn't even have rap music. Which was wrong, so then I played loud rap music and turned up my bass. I have 2 12's in my trunk lol, they're LOUD, they shook the seats.

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THIS DATE I WILL HIGHLIGHT IN BLUE.
So, the I-Pod I have been using in my car is an I-Pod my best friend gave me like 6 to 8 years ago. I don't know, it was a long time ago. It's an old outdated ipod. My best friend Connor, we met when we were like 15, and were best friends until we were both 20. Then he committed suicide.

Anyways, I was holding this I-Pod today and I just realized something I had NEVER noticed before. There is a custom engraving on it that he put there... It's nothing significant, I quickly googled it, they're song lyrics.

"Stay with me. cigarettes
and open air, hand in hand"

I've never noticed that in the 6 to 8 years I've had his I-Pod. It's been 4 years since he passed away. Idk, that was a highlight of my day. I'm going to look up the song right now and listen to it.

We talked about watches somehow. She asked what kind mine was. I said Michael Kor's. Her's is too. She asked to see my watch. I said, "Sure, but don't try to steal it" then I paused and said "I'm WATCHing you" and she laughed hysterically. That was an unintentional joke, I didn't realize it until after I said it. We played mini-golf and I won by a lot, so I joked that loser pays for dinner, which she agreed to, so we went to eat dinner at Chili's, which she paid for.

We got back to my place and she had to leave for work at 9:00 p.m. so we hung out in my room while I played music. There's a piano in my apartment. She kept trying to get me to play but I kept being aloof about it. Finally a played a song. Then she showed me a twilight song to play. I put the video down and then started playing the song. She was stunned, since it looked like I was playing by ear. But really, I was just playing a song I already learned years ago.

Then we went into my room, I got her to take her shoes off, turned off the lights, and kissed her and got on top of her. Bit her neck, she seemed receptive. Also overpowered her by holding her arms in place, I think that turned her on. Got her to take her shirt off even though she said she's not that kind of girl. Rubbed her through your panties, she had a dress on. Got her panties off. Took my shirt and boxers and shorts off. Put her hand on my cock. Fingered her while she gave me a handy. Asked her if I should get a condom on, she said she doesn't do that.

I made her repeat all her objections, Cali Pimp does that. I asked why and stuff. She said it's the 2nd time we hung out. I asked her, "How long does it take? 3?" she laughed. We hook up for a while then she pulls my hand away, I thought she was going to initiate sex which is why I let her do it. Then she said I was teasing her too much. I used shock and awe, blamed her for being so sexy and taking advantage of me.

She had to leave shortly thereafter.

Side thought: Just texted another hot girl to ask her out, not this girl, completely unrelated. I didn't even expect a yes, I only asked because I was genuinely afraid to ask. This is a hot girl from my neurobiology class. She says she's had a b/f for 6 years. Whatever, just working on fear right now. Part of me was expecting a yes, she seemed a bit interested when I was around. At least she kept initiating a conversation with me when I was sitting next to her.

>