Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alright guys so here's an audio clip, been practising deep breathing seriously and when I spoke I felt vibration in my maxilla.

Give me your opinion guys

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright guys so here's an audio clip, been practising deep breathing seriously and when I spoke I felt vibration in my maxilla.

Give me your opinion guys

Good voice, but one frequency, you need to go up and down with voice...

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Solid improvement dude. Seems like you are starting to hit on something solid here. A couple of thoughts:

Start to really feel into the words you are saying. The essence of a seductive voice is the feeling behind it. These aren't just words. They mean something. What do they mean to you? "starts from his heart, his center, his core." You know what it's like to come from your center, your core. Put that energy into your words. Something that can help with this is pacing. Overall your pacing is solid. But think about the rhythm of your words. Where can you pause just a little more, when do you bring a little more energy? Keep things rolling, but don't rush. Use the rhythm and the feeling to create a sort of entrancing sort of tone. Moments that suck you in, and moments that lift you up. moments that are slow and sensuous, moments that are strong with passion. Think about each word and pause as a beat. It doesn't have to be rigid like with a metronome or anything. But just
think...about... the rhythm. of the words....the FEELING behind it all....Smoldering... deep.... filled with PASSION.. rich with seductive energy.

I'd also say you could stand to be just a touch more assertive. Not forceful or overly dramatic but just speak like you really believe what you are saying

You're definitely honing in close so these suggestions arent for you to rework the whole thing. More so just to take what you have developed to a deeper level.

Ultimately once you have honed in, the goal is to make your voice just feel natural. Like it is just coming from who you are.
Who you are is someone who means what he says.

Last edited:

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Solid improvement dude. Seems like you are starting to hit on something solid here. A couple of thoughts:

Start to really feel into the words you are saying. The essence of a seductive voice is the feeling behind it. These aren't just words. They mean something. What do they mean to you? "starts from his heart, his center, his core." You know what it's like to come from your center, your core. Put that energy into your words. Something that can help with this is pacing. Overall your pacing is solid. But think about the rhythm of your words. Where can you pause just a little more, when do you bring a little more energy? Keep things rolling, but don't rush. Use the rhythm and the feeling to create a sort of entrancing sort of tone. Moments that suck you in, and moments that lift you up. moments that are slow and sensuous, moments that are strong with passion. Think about each word and pause as a beat. It doesn't have to be rigid like with a metronome or anything. But just
think...about... the rhythm. of the words....the FEELING behind it all....Smoldering... deep.... filled with PASSION.. rich with seductive energy.

I'd also say you could stand to be just a touch more assertive. Not forceful or overly dramatic but just speak like you really believe what you are saying

You're definitely honing in close so these suggestions arent for you to rework the whole thing. More so just to take what you have developed to a deeper level.

Ultimately once you have honed in, the goal is to make your voice just feel natural. Like it is just coming from who you are.
Who you are is someone who means what he says.
Got it so now I need to put more emotions into my words

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Seriously so fucking glad to hear that I am on the right path FUCKING FINALLY!!

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Got it so now I need to put more emotions into my words
Yes, but don't go over the top or anything. Be casual and easy about it. Just enough feeling where it is felt. But not so much that you are acting. Also may Be try to freestyle a bit and get off the scripted lines. Having a script can help at first but in the real world you are just winging it. Pratice in front of the mirror and just riff on things that excite you, things your passionate about. Pretend you are flirting with a women. Make your voice a natural extension of who you are

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey

This is an example of a calm and confident voice. It's not overly enthusiastic also n overtly boring.

Also you sound like you are narrating a script. You will automatically use the whole voice range when you feel the emotions behind the words used.

>