Trouble making male friends

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey,

The title pretty much says all.

I am doing well with women, and they consider me very manly and desirable. My relationships are beyond great, with girls doing most of the investment.
I need to work more on the seduction-cold approaching part, but my relationship skills are very solid and that makes me really glad.

My leadership skills have also been cultivated and are on a very good level. Dominance and control of a group come easier to me than before, in a likable way (not bossing people around, they actually do accept me as a leader)

My problem is though, due to lack of a male role model as a child I reckon, that I am really struggling to make friendships with men.

I can be their leader, sure, but not their friend. Think of Dick Winters in Band of Brothers. Great leader, but no deep personal relationships with his men.

That has left me quite "lonely" in a sense, since I do enjoy the camaraderie, plus I also want to have my "circle" as Chase mentioned in his article of what things men need to have handled by their 30's.

It seems to me that also my tastes may be quite niche, since I dont really enjoy talking about sports (I do like them, but I dont see them as very fruitful discussion besides fun), most men, it seems to me at least, are quite lazy and I havent been able to find MY band of brothers were we all strive to become better men (seduction and life)...

It seems that if I find a group which is good with women, they will lack in something else big time...like a mission in their life or something that keeps them going...

or when I find a group that has that, more often than not they suck with women cause they are not cultivating that aspect in their lives.

And while I thought that you can be part of this and that group, and I am, it seems that in the end none of these groups really accept me as their own...

For example they wont invite me or arent keen in joining me for some days in another country as a holiday, or stuff like that.

I am more of an outside kinda guy, who is fun to hang around, but not one of them.

That leaves me quite closed to new people, ideas and situations, and working all the time does take a toll on me, even if I have the satisfaction of having women in my life.

Any ideas on how I can improve my situation?

Cheers

>