LR  Toe Jam: When Some Random Dude Starts Sucking Your Girl's Toes... (Teevster's Freakshow Report)

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
1656569671591.png

When you think you have seen it all… until you realize you haven’t.

Prepare for some good old freakshow calibre stuff here. This is a wild and weird one! The type of report I love writing! The type of report that makes me nostalgic for the good old wild days!

It has been a while since I last wrote a report, and the reason being is that most nights are usually not that interesting to discuss (just textbook stuff.... that I resemble the many other reports I have written in the past), or they may be, but I am too busy or lazy to type them.

Today, I will not be writing a report that encompasses the meet from A to Z. I am sure many of you would have enjoyed reading through such a report, however, this time around I simply want to put tons of emphasis on the part of the interaction that I find interesting.

This report focuses on:
  • Dealing with really weird wildcards
  • Dealing with a cockblock
  • FRAME-CONTROL (this report is mostly about advanced frame control)
  • Sex talk (advanced sexual framing)
  • Sealing the Deal

This report covers the portion of the interaction that took place back at an after party at my place. The girl in question is a typical instagram girl with a crazy body. I met her at this after hour venue, which also happens to be gay friendly (which in all honesty contributes to the vibe). I was at this venue with my gay friend.

------------------------

AFTER-PARTY TIME

So I went to this club, and met this super hot... crazy body instagram girl, the type of freak my friend @Pelusita would go nuts for. Things where going well, as I did manage to extract her from the venue, but sadly I only a kind of a "weak pull" (the hook is kind of settled, but we did not get to reach the "point of no return" yet – in other words we didn't reachthe “fuck me now” moment). Instead, I had a decent interaction, which I sadly did not have the time to escalate any further upon while in the venue due to the fact that closing time was near. Therefore, I had to buy time and get the girl home in order to resume my game then. The compliance and the interaction were good enough for a pull attempt. It succeeded.

Sadly, my overall compliance didn’t allow for a one-on-one pull (which is always ideal) - hence "the weak pull". She was ready to go with me, but only if she could bring her gay friend with her (she was from outside town, sleeping at her gay friend's... so in a way, it is understandable). This was not an issue because I was also out with my gay friend, and the two gay guys seemed to get along. After all I owed my friend an after party after he had invited me to one of his wild ones (where I got another crazy pull a few weeks ago). It was therefore only fair that I hosted one.

So, I invite him over to come with us and we exit the venue all 4 of us, on our way to my place. On the way my gay friend met some gay guys that he knew…. And wanted to invite them over. I usually like to keep a 50/50 ratio at me after parties, but gay guys… they don’t count. At best they will fuck each and contribute to the vibe.

Anyway, long story short, we are back at my place. I prepare some drinks for all the people, and we smoke cigarettes and talk, and put some music on. All good!

I GOT OUTPLAYED BY A FEET SUCKER

I sit down next to my girl, and I talk about some random stuff just to get her comfortable with being at my place. I also talk with the other dudes just to be social. All is going great. While doing that, I was having my arms around her, and she was holding my hands. All great!

I turn around to talk with my gay friend a bit…. And then… I turn back around…

And this is where everything changed….

Suddenly one of the dudes my friend had brought with him was on his fucking knees sucking my girl’s feet and toes. I kid you not.

And believe me, he was super into it. I could sense so much excitement in his eyes. It looked God damn creepy. I was in awe. I have seen many things over the last 15 years… but this is a new one.

I though I had seen it all… but nope… this game keeps surprising me up to this day.

I am not gonna lie, I was a bit put out by it, and a bit shocked. I really didn’t not how to react. It was such an odd moment.

Most “unfortunate” and weird situations are to some extent predictable, and most experienced seducers will have canned responses to them. Well not this time. Even though I know how to tackle most situation, this time around, I felt a bit lost.

So, I activate my “unusual situation” protocol … and it goes like this:
  • Take a deep breath and calm down – you always figure out a better solution when you are calm. Do not make any moves until you have calmed down and figured out that the move is indeed the right one.
  • Figure out the true nature of the dynamic
  • Figure out the ideal solution to the current dynamic
  • Buy time with more or less neutral responses until you figure things out.

Teevs: Well, to each their own, I guess…

HBRedHead: It feels quite good to be honest.

Not an ideal response, but not detrimental either.

I know for a fact that if I react too much and tell him to stop, I will come off as reactive and love frame and compliance with my girl. On the other hand, If I acted like nothing happened it would be weird… he was after all positioned in the middle of the room, between all of us all and everybody noticed.

A catch 22.

What I needed to figure out now was what exactly was going on. Some ideas came to my mind:
  • She clearly is a freak (a girl who is sexually relaxed but uses sex to get validated by men). She looked the part (lightly dressed, showing her belly, cool tattoos all over her body…) and behaved the part (clearly). Most girls would react badly to a guy licking her feet out of the blue (“hey what the fuck are you doing creep”). Freaks don’t and the guy was lucky with the situation. She clearly enjoyed the moment of validation she got from it. She didn’t look overly aroused but not negative about it either. She only claimed that it did feel good (I have never tried having my feet sucked, but I have heard it can be a pleasurable experience). However, I could tell on her face that she was enjoying the validation of having a guy on his knees sucking a foot. Everything is happening in accordance with the typical “freak script”.
  • Now my biggest fear was that she may have a foot-fetish, in which case the guy would totally win over me due to sexual prizing effect! Yes, if she is into foot-play, and he happens to provide good foot sucking (he seemed pretty into it), then as a result of sexual prizing (by being perceived as a guy that can provide her true sexual satisfaction), he will win her over. Rarely have I dealt with fetishes in field (at least not this way) but competing with a fetishist for a girl who shares that exact fetish is totally a situation that I would struggle dealing with.
  • I could not exclude that the girl was shit-testing me: see how I would react to the situation. She probably wanted to see how I deal with male competition. This was very likely. And in this case, this must have been one of those harder shit-tests I have ever dealt with.
Having this in mind I had no choice but to apply the following measure: Break rapport a bit. To see if she tries to re-establish it. Could there have been better and less risky solutions that could have been applied? Perhaps. But it is easy to point them out in retrospect. We are after all dealing with an unlikely and weird situation and in the moment, you don’t have the time to reflect for hours. The point is that no matter the solution I wish to apply, I need to make sure I have the compliance. If I have compliance, I have more playing room and what ever solution I wish to apply will be more likely to work.

So, what I did was pulling my hand away from her and do a mini-freezout by turning towards my gay friend who was standing next to the window smoking. I talk to him and ignore the situation for a bit.

Notice how I kept my seat. The last thing I wanted was for the guy to come and sit down next to her. If that happens, I will be logistically worst off. I do not want this to happen.

Now the idea here is to see if she tries to get my attention back. If so, not only do I know there is still interest from her part, and that the guy actually didn’t sexual prize himself (fully) through feetsucking (also called “shrimping fyi”) and that way actually fully win her over (in which case, I would be in trouble). Secondly, the key here is to re-establish the meta-frame. It is likely she was shit-testing and the way to pass it is to be non-reactive. She wants me to be reactive and chase. I do the opposite. So, I pass. I pass even more if she tries to re-engage.

And she she did.

HBRedHead:: Hey Alek, are you forgetting about me?

Teevs: No no! I am just the host and I need to make sure everyone is having a good time!

HBRedHead:: Ok, well why don’t you come closer…

Teevs: Sure babe.

TEEVSTER STRIKES BACK

The guy was still feet-sucking – he simply could not get enough. But now at least I have a better idea of what’s up: she was enjoying the validation she was getting from him, and when it comes to me… she was testing. Also, I now have a better frame and I know I have compliance. I know I didn’t lose the sexual prizing game, even though I must face reality: the guy sucking her feet now clearly has a stronger sexual frame than I have at this moment. But I can salvage this!

Teevs: So, you know what, I really like this guy (the feetsucker)… he seems quite freaky – in a good way, and open minded – and I love open minded people… and you girl, seem to be an open-minded person too… and you clearly seem at least a bit interested in both of us… so what if I suggest that you… this lucky lady…. gets to have both of us. That could potentially be truly exciting!

Weird Dude: Well, sure man! That’s sounds really awesome!

HBRedHead:: Huum, that could perhaps be fun (was pretty neutral about it, but not closed minded about it).

I usually do not like expressing explicitly sexual intent like that, but considering that I brought her back home, made out with her in the venue, there is no secret that I am sexually interested in her. Secondly, I am with gay guys, which contribute to the sexual vibe of the place, making it appropriate to make such a suggestion. And After all… there is a guy literally shrimping her feet. The frame is sexual, and I need to calibrate to that or lose. I know this line is not perfect, but in this situation, it is warranted. You will soon see why. Odd situations, requires odd measure. When the situation breaks the rules, you will have to calibrate accordingly and also break some rules. This doesn't mean the rules doesn't apply in most cases. If you are a beginner or an intermediate, stick to the rule and you will be better off in the vast majority of cases. Remember also that in case I come off as a bit uncalibrated here by displaying too much sexual interest, I know how to get myself back into the game and damage control. Only do this if you know what you are doing, and very in control with frames. Or, feel free to take a risk and hope for the best (not a solution I like!)

Now fuck my life though. Usually, this trick tends to screw men up. They tend to freak out when I suggest a devil’s threesome. I had used this at my gay friends after party a few weeks ago with great success. Some dude hitting on the same girl as I was becoming an annoyance, so I suggested she suck us both off, to which the guy freaked out about (similarly to this situation, I also dealt with a freak at a very sexualized after party with gay people). Last time I used it, the guy freaked out and basically got uncomfortable and lost his frame by default and left me and the girl alone. This time around I am dealing with a pretty perverted guy who clearly won’t be intimidated by my suggestion. The likelihood of him being down with it was high. It was kind of expected, however.

And no way in hell will I ever have a devil’s threesome with this creep. That is just not going to happen.

But the beauty with this threesome gambit is that it has a safety option for the rare cases where the guy responds positively to the invite. This is what I will demonstrate throughout the rest of this report.

Nevertheless, I did kind of re-won some frame here:
  • I re-won a sexual frame by suggesting a MFM threesome. MFM threesomes are for sure as sexual as sucking feet (although sucking feet is not a sexual frame, I would recommend in 99,9% of the cases).
  • I TRULY passed her shit-test (thus reinforcing the meta-frame). If she tried to test my reaction to male competition, then suggesting a threesome is probably the least “reactive” behaviour: you are not negatively affected by the competition. You are clearly not jealous or mad – you are comfortable with it: you did invite him to a three-way after all.
  • I also now CONTROL the new sexual frame as a result of setting it. The sexual frame is now all about “threesomes”. I was the one suggesting it. It is now my frame, and everything he or she (but more importantly, “he”) says or does in relation to this underlying frame, will be done in accordance with MY frame. As a result, I am now the dominant actor of the interaction.
I hijacked the whole interaction. I am by default in a much better position than I was a few minutes ago. I am back into the game. And it is going the right direction.

But one problem remains… I still haven’t gotten rid of the guy. He is still an issue. Even though my girl wasn’t over-excited about the threesome idea, she still showed some interest in it. And that…. My friends… is a problem.

WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM

The irony was that the guy seemed more interested in the threesome than me and the girl – and that’s a good thing. You will soon see why.

I tell him that I need to borrow my girl for a second because I need to tell her something. I look to the other guy and tell him “I will be back in a sec” and then I whisper in his ear “trust me man, I will make the threesome happen, just trust me”.

The girl obviously overheard it, but she was compliant because she was curious to know what I had to tell her, and the pressure was low since I told her I needed to talk to her just for a second in private… “right over there” (and I pointed at the location which wasn’t far away). The compliance I acquired from passing the test, as well as setting the new underlying frame of the interaction, probably helped. It generated a high note, that I used to isolate.

Some may ask why I didn’t just pull her to my room. Well, what do you think would happen after 5 minutes with her alone in the room? Well, you guessed it! creepy guy would show up…

I drag my girl over to a spot further away so that I could talk privately, yet while everyone could still see us.

Teevs: Hey look girl, I just wanted to tell you that I think threesomes are a lot of fun and can be very exciting, especially for the girl and that it would truly excite me to have such a dirty and wild experience. I am curious though, have you ever had any threesome experiences before?

HBRedHead: That’s cool! No, actually I haven’t.

Teevs: But I also know that… even though it can be a very powerful sensation and overall experience for women, it can also sometimes be overwhelming – even to the point of discomfort…

HBRedHead:: What do I know?

Teevs: And to me… it is important that you have a good time, and that you have a good experience from it. And do you know what makes the difference between a good and a bad threesome?

HBRedHead:: No? tell me!

Teevs: Comfort! It needs to be dirty but always WITHIN your boundaries! Not only it is important to make sure that the boundaries are never overstepped! But just the mere fact of the girl knowing that her boundaries won’t be overstepped is going to make the whole process itself feel much more comfortable and thus pleasurable to her… because let us be real… whenever you feel fully comfortable in the moment, it is much easier for you to let go and truly allow yourself to enjoy the moment, right?

HBRedHead:: That is so true! You are so right!

Clearly, the sex talk is working. I just needed that! And this was the ideal gambit to use here. I am now framed as the guy who has experience with threesomes! So not only are they (she and the dude) all playing within my frame, but my frame is not only in itself reinforced, but so is my control over it: I am the figure of authority of and within than frame.

And remember gents… whoever controls the frame, controls the interaction.

But I am not done… not yet… there is more work to be done.

Teevs: So here is my suggestion…. If you enjoy the moment, you can tap me… like this (taking her hand and tapping my wrist) on my wrist or arms… doesn’t matter…

HBRedHead:: Alright!

Teevs: but MORE IMPORTANTY.... whenever you do not feel comfortable… like if you feel something is off, or weird, or you feel pushed or you feel something is going too fast for you, or you feel someone is doing something inappropriate… you simply tap me two times… just like tis (taking her hand and make her tap twice on my wrist)

HBRedHead:: Alright good! Thank you! I appreciate it! So, few men care about this…

Teevs: I just want you to have a good time babe.

HBRedHead:: Oooooh! Please give me a hug!

I gave her a hug. It is on.

To recap: notice how I am fully in control over the situation. Not only are they all:
  • Playing within my frame - I set it, the interaction's underlying meaning and vibe is dictated by me.
  • In which I am the authority figure as, because talking about the importance of comfort is something someone who is clearly experienced with it would talk about… sexual prizing points for me. Now, this gambit of “sex being all about comfort” (coming soon to the GC main blog), displays a lot of sexual experience not only with threesome, but also with sex in general. True good lovers care about her comfort level. I have a gambit that works with similar mechanics called “the good lover” which you may check out.
But… and more importantly...

• The guy is now the outsider. It is now me and her having a conspiracy… as it is me who now “protects her” and make sure she is ok throughout any future sexual processes. He is but the third guy now. In other words, I created a “us vs him” frame. We are the “insiders” and he “the outsider”. Interestingly … because of this, her vibe towards him when he eventually showed up (which happened soon after… as expected) suddenly changed totally – she got colder. He may have had the initial the sexual frame working for him (by sucking her feet) … but so do I now… and not only that, but I also have something he does not have: namely comfort…. Never underestimate the power of comfort and rapport! I also have social frame because I am the authority figure in all this.

I am suddenly in a good spot again!

IT IS YOUR END BUDDY

As expected, the guy showed up soon after. Overeager as a result to having been left out he remade his appearance… and he was hungry. And this over eagerness was his first real mistake. As he walked towards us, I give him a thumbs up followed with a blink with my left eye to let him know everything is going well in order to calm him down. I want his guards down.

Weird Guy: So where have you been! I have missed you guys!

Teevs: So, have we! Good to see you again. Yo! come here for a second man…

I ask for a smoke; I light it up. I walk towards a nearby window in the corridor where we are all positioned. The girl was seated on a small couch I have in the corridor.

Teevs: Sorry for this for taking a few minutes with her, I just wanted to make her feel comfortable with the whole thing – it is very important when it comes to threesomes. And the good news is that she seems curious about the threesome. I will give you a moment with her (wanted him to feel I wasn't conspiring behind his back... of if he only knew...)

Weird Guy: Awesome man!

As I am now in full control, so I allow myself to walk to the kitchen and get myself a drink and check upon the gay guys, who seemed to have a good time laughing and being physical with one another. I also go to the door to open for one of the gay guys who had just excited the flat to meet his dealers. Turns out he bought MDMA (FYI: not my cup of tea).

I walk back, the guy is back on his knees sucking her feet – shouldn’t shock anyone at this point. But this time around she didn’t seem to like it as much anymore. I move the girl up so I can be seated on the couch and her sit on my lap (or kind off). I surely had the compliance to do this at this point.

What I wanted to accomplish by telling him she seemed curious and interested in the threesome, was to make him believe that he could freely escalate towards it threesome. Even though a girl is curious about something, it doesn’t mean she is ready for it. There is an escalation process required, where calibration remains paramount. And guess what, that became the story of the remaining interaction he had with her. Because now, as you may have guessed, he will totally fail regarding calibration. He will believe it is now a straight “go ahead” towards the threesome, which led him to go fully direct and explicit with her. In other words, my plan was to make him feel comfortable rushing the escalation process in order to make him basically come off as unsmooth and at best, even needy.

And my plan worked better than expected. Not only did he overstep numerous times with his escalation attempts but he went way too far, way too quickly.

“I want to lick your ass… you like having your ass licked?”

“And then I lick your pussy… you will love that”

“How about enjoying some juicy cock inside of you while I lick your feet”.

In the meantime, I smoked and drank and stayed totally aloof. The guy is fucking up without my help at this point the girl seemed to become less and less eager towards him and the threesome. I could sense the lack of compliance (or call it… attraction) towards him. Exactly according to the plan!

She gave me the first two taps on my wrist. I tap her back in acknowledgement. I must say It happened sooner than expected.

But it was expected nevertheless… and here is why:
  • Guys typically believe that once a girl is interested (even just slightly) in something sexual, they believe they get a free pass into going full caveman or go fully direct on her. The rules of escalation (escalating step by step) and calibration always applies. He wasn’t aware of that, and I abused this fact.
  • And remember I said the girl was a freak (a girl who is sexually liberated and probably very sexually active, but who uses her sexuality to get validation)? Well, those girls are built a certain way: they love getting that sexual validation from men, but the moment you lose your cool and you show too much sexual interest too quickly, they lose interest in you like a failed Space X rocket falling from the sky. You know… that girl on the dancefloor who randomly comes up to you and touches your balls, and the moment you show sexual interest, she leaves? You get the idea!
I like how things are finally becoming predictable again!

In response to his overly direct lines, I tell the guy that everything is cool and that we have plenty of time, that there is no need to rush things…. And that we have all night. I said those things in order to show to my girl that I have acknowledged her resistance (towards him) and that I act upon it. But I still wanted to keep the guy around, because I knew he would keep pushing it, and I wanted the girl to resist to him even more.

And that is exactly that happened.

As my bathroom was near… the guy suggested we take a shower all three of us. Now if that’s not gay, I don’t know. Guy was probably bi-sexual. Didn’t care to find out.

HBRedHead:: maybe later… I am not feeling it like it at the moment…. Hey, could you fetch me a drink! (She was making her request in a very “bitch around” way, and it was not me she was asking but the guy - obviously).

Weird Guy: Sure! What do you want?

HBRedHead:: Vodka Redbull, not too strong, and please, Redbull light!

Weird Guy: Albright! Hey Alek, where is the Redbull?

Teevs: In the fridge, you will find it… and the vodka is right next to the sink!

Right now, the guy is being tooled. He has lost. It is just a matter of time at this point.

He went to get the Vodka Redbull. I am now alone with my girl. I am wondering if she did that to get alone time with me! Probably!... nah… very likely.

Now gents, a golden rule is to never keep escalating when a girl is showing resistance. But he probably though that all he had to do was keep persisting and hope for a better outcome…. But obviously that didn’t happen, because escalating on a negative compliance momentum (her showing signs of disinterests) only triggers more signs of disinterest.

Teevs: You see, it is important that people respect each other’s boundaries in my home! In my home we are liberated, but we also respect each other’s limits. I love being freaky, but also, I like smoothness and overall respect!

HBRedHead:: Indeed! I agree with you. Thank you again babe!

Teevs: You are welcome sweetie.

The guy came back in the speed of light! As expected. Never seen anyone make a vodka Redbull so quickly in my whole life.

And as you may have guessed… he kept insisting we take a shower all three of us. When that didn’t work, he instead suggested that I show them my room (to which I responded “in a sec, I need to enjoy my drink first”). He kept persisting, the girl kept resisting. The circle is now complete.

And… soon after I felt numerous “double taps” on my arm.

I guess It is time to kick the guy out.

Teevs: You know man, I really like you, and I really hoped we could have had a good time all of us, but the girl is not ready at the moment….

Weird Guy: Am I being too pushy?

Teevs: Yes… sadly…

Weird Guy: Am I a being too pushy? (Looks at the girl)

HBRedHead:: Yes…

Weird Guy: I am sorry for that…. (oh, come on… dude… now you burned the last bridge)

Teevs: It is ok, I am sorry too, but I think you have to leave now.

Weird Guy (looking at the girl): Would you like me to leave?

She nods.

Teevs: I shall escort you out.

The guy is clearly upset and mad… and you could see the disappointment all over his face. I oftentimes feel bad for guys in his situation. But not this time around, and here is why: I am pulling a girl back home, and the guy is my guest. The guy is hitting on my girl, in my own home, while smoking my cigarettes and drinking my booze. I consider this to be outmost disrespectful. I never touch the host’s girl ever! That’s a golden rule. I suggest you guys follow it.

So no, I did not feel sorry for him. I walk him to the living room where the gay guys are snorting MDMA, drinking, smoking and laughing… and making out and touching each other. How sweet. The weird guy was so mad that he wasn’t even reacting to what he was seeing and did not say goodbye.

Teevs: Look man, I can’t keep you here when she is not comfortable with it. It would also be a waste of time for you. I am truly sorry, but I hope you understand.

Weird Guy: Meh… I do… fuck… fuck… fuck.

Teevs: After all, she did come here with me and you were the guest, that’s the reality of it. I let you have a shot, which is more than what most guys would permit. I am sorry it didn’t go the way you hoped.

He finally left.

FINAL ESCALATION

At this point I was finally alone with my girl. We stand up, and cheer. We smoke next to the window. She looks at me and smile. Good vibes.

Teevs: Well, that was interesting….

HBRedHead:: Indeed…. Thank you by the way.

Teevs: You are welcome.

At this point I know it is game over and I can just caveman her. It turned my diagnosis was correct: she was overeager and ready.

So, I kiss her.

We finish the cigarette. I go say good night to my gay friends and tell them to behave. I go back to my girl who laid down in my bed in my room… and we make out hard. I rise her up… take of her top… and push her into a wall. The eye contact is strong! I turn her around and order her to show me her nice butt. Women get too horny by that: showing their body to you and acting sexy for you... WHEN THEY ARE INTO YOU (otherwise... not so much).

She pulls down her pants and panties and spreads her legs on my bed:

“Come and do me….”

I look at her and take a last drag of my cigarette… and one final sip of my glass and give her a grind.

And then I get to action.

I then lay her onto down my bed and have sex with her.

------------------------

THE FREAKSHOW IS VERY MUCH ALIVE!

Questions and comments Welcome.

I hope you enjoyed this report. Let me know!

Best,

-Teevster

Edit: I did confront my gay friend a few days later about bringing potential annoying cockblocks to my home – guys that he clearly never intended to fuck. He apologized.

Edit 2: Sorry if I seem judgemental towards feet suckers! I have nothing against you guys, and I have no problems with men doing that. I just have this judgemental tone because I didn’t exactly like that the dude. He was creepy on top of being a feet-sucker. Much love.

Edit 3: Minor edits on the description of the girl to protect her privacy.

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Cool report on a one-off situation.

Closest thing to that i encountered was a girl i'd hooked in a bar and some other guy decided to kiss her there. Just ike you said, I didn't get all reactive, but asked her if she wanted the both of us...She said No so we left to hers.....

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
As I stated in the chat, what a trip this report was. GG!

So

1. How much are you focusing on comfort on those freak/experienced girls?

2. What possibilities did that guy had against your 4d chess oustanding move? What could have done?

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Enjoyed reading the report! It's cool seeing how many dynamics there are running under the surface and it was interesting seeing you unpack all of them and how you calibrated when other guys would have fallen into some of those pitfall traps.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Cool report on a one-off situation.

Closest thing to that i encountered was a girl i'd hooked in a bar and some other guy decided to kiss her there. Just ike you said, I didn't get all reactive, but asked her if she wanted the both of us...She said No so we left to hers.....

Thanks!

Seems like the threesome gambit worked for you. For a threesome, it takes three to tango and they are much more difficult to handle than most people think. With the gambit, usually, either the guy freaks out, or the girl is negative. Nevertheless, you win - coming off as chill and non-needy. In the rare circumstances, both are up for it like in my case, but hopefully this report has given you an idea on how to handle those rare situation.

And sometimes, if the guy is cool... why not... lol.

Best,
Teevster

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Enjoyed reading the report! It's cool seeing how many dynamics there are running under the surface and it was interesting seeing you unpack all of them and how you calibrated when other guys would have fallen into some of those pitfall traps.
I am happy you enjoyed the report!

I personally happen to love those "chess play" social scenarios, which is partly why I took tons of pleasure writing this report. In those scenarios you want to make the other guy fail. To do that, you need to set the frame - and a frame that you control and that he does not... in fact it needs to be one that is prone to make him fail. I hope this report gave a good example of that.

Best,
Teevster

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
As I stated in the chat, what a trip this report was. GG!

So

1. How much are you focusing on comfort on those freak/experienced girls?

2. What possibilities did that guy had against your 4d chess oustanding move? What could have done?

1. As you know she is a freak, so clearly her boundaries are pretty much out there - in fact she was ok with the guy randomly sucking her feet. Most girls would not be comfortable with that, let us be real. But still, ALL girls have boundaries. Even the freakiest... and even the freakiest doesn't like having their boundaries overstepped, and even the freakiest like men who respect, or will respect their boundaries. So, it is true that women have different boundaries: some need more comfort than others. An inexperienced girl will respond more to a guy establishing comfort. However, all girls like guys that make them feel comfortable. But the catch is... to not make things too comfortable... else you are not exciting, and you may lose an experienced girl who happen to like the thrill. So how do you avoid going too far with comfort? The rule of thumb is this: respect of boundaries and displaying that you are a guy who respect boundaries is a universal dimension of comfort that works on every girl. Girls who requires more comfort will usually signalize this (through signs of discomfort or resistance), in which case you will simply have to calibrate accordingly. Don't assume... observe and calibrate - that is the universal golden rule - the only exceptions are other general rules, such as respecting boundaries and conveying you are such a guy, as displayed in this report.

I hope this clarifies things.

2. Again, in all situation, you need to stay chill. He did not stay chill. Secondly, every situation requires calibration (calibrating to her response). He did not follow that rule. Thirdly, seduction requires escalation - that is, escalating step by step. He did not respect that rule either. He tries to go from A to Z in one go. It doesn't work that way. If he had followed these rules, he would be much more of a problem.

Additional notes: if he had focused on comfort, and tried to escalate smoothly, things would have perhaps worked out for him. But most guys can't control themselves. It is men's weakness. They lack patience and cool.

And that led to his doom.

Best,
Teevster

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1. As you know she is a freak, so clearly her boundaries are pretty much out there - in fact she was ok with the guy randomly sucking her feet. Most girls would not be comfortable with that, let us be real. But still, ALL girls have boundaries. Even the freakiest... and even the freakiest doesn't like having their boundaries overstepped, and even the freakiest like men who respect, or will respect their boundaries. So, it is true that women have different boundaries: some need more comfort than others. An inexperienced girl will respond more to a guy establishing comfort. However, all girls like guys that make them feel comfortable. But the catch is... to not make things too comfortable... else you are not exciting, and you may lose an experienced girl who happen to like the thrill. So how do you avoid going too far with comfort? The rule of thumb is this: respect of boundaries and displaying that you are a guy who respect boundaries is a universal dimension of comfort that works on every girl. Girls who requires more comfort will usually signalize this (through signs of discomfort or resistance), in which case you will simply have to calibrate accordingly. Don't assume... observe and calibrate - that is the universal golden rule - the only exceptions are other general rules, such as respecting boundaries and conveying you are such a guy, as displayed in this report.

I hope this clarifies things.

2. Again, in all situation, you need to stay chill. He did not stay chill. Secondly, every situation requires calibration (calibrating to her response). He did not follow that rule. Thirdly, seduction requires escalation - that is, escalating step by step. He did not respect that rule either. He tries to go from A to Z in one go. It doesn't work that way. If he had followed these rules, he would be much more of a problem.

Additional notes: if he had focused on comfort, and tried to escalate smoothly, things would have perhaps worked out for him. But most guys can't control themselves. It is men's weakness. They lack patience and cool.

And that led to his doom.

Best,
Teevster

It fills some holes clearly. Thank you!

Waiting for the next one

mella

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nice story. The lesson on never plowing when a girl shows signs of disinterest is important and something I learned years ago. My 2 friends (who didn't have as good social sense as me) and I were out drinking one night and we went to a bus stop to catch the bus back to my place. It was like 2 in the morning. There was this girl there about the same age as us (18 at the time) and they instantly started talking to her, paying her all kinds of attention while I kept quiet. They were so over-eager that they were pretty much lowkey pestering her. Asking all sorts of personal questions, etc. They showed off their average-looking tattoos to her, thinking they could impress her, although just about everyone has one these days so it doesn't really score big points. She kept replying to their convo but not in a particularly enthusiastic way. She mentioned she had only one tattoo which was on the back of her neck and this one dumbass automatically lifted up her hair to try to find it. He was moving too fast and seemed to eager to find it. I kept telling the guys to "relax, it's not a big deal". I was not saying anything to her, unlike them. They were like a couple of horny dogs and she could tell very obviously. But she wasn't completely closing herself off, I guess because she felt pressured to maintain social convention. (Sitting alone at a bus stop in the middle of the night, didn't want to make a group of guys "mad"). No surprise that when the bus came, she sat right next to me and not them. I was in between them and her. I didn't pursue her because she wasn't my type, but the fact that she sat next to me gave me the clear signal that she wanted some safety from those two overenthusiastic dummies. As the only level-headed one that night, I am pretty sure she tried to use me as a shield.

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Teevster
Quite some smart moves you used here.

So basically the scenarios where the other guy lost is.

1) When he let you take the girl away from him?
(He should have prevented this by saying that you three can talk right there).

2)
Teevs: Sorry for this for taking a few minutes with her, I just wanted to make her feel comfortable with the whole thing – it is very important when it comes to threesomes. And the good news is that she seems curious about the threesome. I will give you a moment with her (wanted him to feel I wasn't conspiring behind his back... of if he only knew...)

Weird Guy: Awesome man!
Accepting the frame that you had to do the work to make her comfortable.

(He should have worked around the frame by telling her that of she finds being uncomfortable then she should tap/pinch him??)

After this point the ship had sailed with the whole Pushiness and the girl tooling him.

What are your thoughts on this?

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nice story. The lesson on never plowing when a girl shows signs of disinterest is important and something I learned years ago. My 2 friends (who didn't have as good social sense as me) and I were out drinking one night and we went to a bus stop to catch the bus back to my place. It was like 2 in the morning. There was this girl there about the same age as us (18 at the time) and they instantly started talking to her, paying her all kinds of attention while I kept quiet. They were so over-eager that they were pretty much lowkey pestering her. Asking all sorts of personal questions, etc. They showed off their average-looking tattoos to her, thinking they could impress her, although just about everyone has one these days so it doesn't really score big points. She kept replying to their convo but not in a particularly enthusiastic way. She mentioned she had only one tattoo which was on the back of her neck and this one dumbass automatically lifted up her hair to try to find it. He was moving too fast and seemed to eager to find it. I kept telling the guys to "relax, it's not a big deal". I was not saying anything to her, unlike them. They were like a couple of horny dogs and she could tell very obviously. But she wasn't completely closing herself off, I guess because she felt pressured to maintain social convention. (Sitting alone at a bus stop in the middle of the night, didn't want to make a group of guys "mad"). No surprise that when the bus came, she sat right next to me and not them. I was in between them and her. I didn't pursue her because she wasn't my type, but the fact that she sat next to me gave me the clear signal that she wanted some safety from those two overenthusiastic dummies. As the only level-headed one that night, I am pretty sure she tried to use me as a shield.

Yes, never escalate on negative momentum, but rather break the negative momentum, up compliance and only then try to persist.

Best,
Teevster

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Teevster
Quite some smart moves you used here.

Thanks man! Sorry for the late answer.

1) When he let you take the girl away from him?
(He should have prevented this by saying that you three can talk right there).

Well it is a catch-22 because if he did not let me go with her, he would come off as possessive and would have lost anyway. So yes, you are right he lost when he gave me time alone with her, because I could set him up, but I did not make him lose the girl - he did! I only facilitated the process ;)

Accepting the frame that you had to do the work to make her comfortable.

Nah the girl did not overhear that convo, so it didn't not affect his interaction with her.
(He should have worked around the frame by telling her that of she finds being uncomfortable then she should tap/pinch him??)

He could have done something similar - especially when the girl showed discomfort with his escalation attempt. That is what I would have done if I escalate and I sense resistance or discomfort. In which case I would back off, up compliance (in this case by focusing on comfort). He wasn't smart enough for that, and honestly in retrospect... his game wasn't tight. He had this sexual pervert vibe working for him, and some luck (that she enjoyed having her feet licked). Otherwise, he wasn't a natural or a smart person.

After this point the ship had sailed with the whole Pushiness and the girl tooling him.

What are your thoughts on this?

The moment I set the frame that i care about her comfort and that I would make sure she feels safe and comfortable, and to which he responded to by making her feel uncomfortable (by being pushy) is the moment he lost.

Best,
Teevster

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
yo, Niccolò Machiavelli is your bitch!

Nicely played man. I read the whole thing and laughed out loud a few times.

I'm still wondering how it came to that scenario in the first place? How did he suddenly end up with her toes in his mouth, did you ask her?

It's a major faux pas on his part even without sucking the toe. You shouldn't have to scheme to isolate your target in your apartment, away from your guests who are drinking your liquor. Fuck that guy.

I was pretty impressed by how you handled it cause yeah. Total catch-22 that you can't call out or address openly. And you found a way out.

This is truly artful pickup.

"It's just a numbers game bruh just be confident bruh and like go tell her she's hot you know" :D

Game denialists crack me up.

>