LR 
Tinder girl looking for crazy adventure

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm currently residing in Bali due to the flexibility of my online work. Should any fellow forum members consider visiting, feel free to reach out. Bali is a captivating destination, particularly for those interested in the dating scene, as it's frequented by solo travelers eager to embrace new experiences and personal growth, often described by them as a journey to "find themselves."

Recently, I connected with a 20 year old traveler from Canada whose profile expressed an interest in adventurous experiences. Upon matching, she was in Kuta, but I persuaded her to come to Canggu, where I'm located. Shortly after her arrival, we made contact, and I'll recount the events from the beginning.

Note: I used emojis, but cant post the thread with them

Me: I hope you're solo traveling here so I can be your partner in crime
Her: Haha sure can, any big criminal plan in mind ?
Me: Yeah, seducing you
Her: Haha love it
Her: Sorry I felt asleep, was still jet lagged
Me: No worries, are you on instagram?
Her: Yeah @

I liked her last comment and texted her on instagram (she had many traveling pictures)
Note: My instagram is meant to be a joke, it says

100% organic, gluten-free, non-GMO​

Plant lover, fighting for kale rights​

Part-time unicorn tamer​

Me: You seem adventures just like me , I like it
Her: Haha what do you do as a part time unicorn tamer?
Me: Haha my bio is meant to be a joke
Her: Noo really fuck
Her: Was looking forward to riding a unicorn
Me: Haha im sorry to disappoint you, but im sure we can do other funny things. Bali is perfect for that
Her: Yeah it feels like that
Her: How long have you been here?
Me: 2 months, what about you?
Her: Got here yesterday haha but im traveling for two months aswell
Me: Im coming from thailand, been there for 3 years
Me: Well since your new let me show you around a bit)
Her: Yeah love that! which part of town are you from ?
Her: No way so jealous! ( I liked this comment )
Me: Im living next to x, and you?)
Her: Oh I think its quite away from me im in kuta
Me: I really dont like Kuta , have you been in Canggu before ?
Her: Me neither, hate it!
Her: Thinking about going tomorrow
Me: How long are you planning to stay in Bali ?
Her: about a month and a half!
Her: What is there to do in canggu ?
Me: it's mostly partying, Theres beach clubs, bars, beaches. No adventure unfortunately.. But full of tourists and modern environments like gyms, thats why im here
Her: Oh nice, then we should meet up when I get there!
Me: we definitely should, would love to show you around !
Her: Perfect! its a date!
Me: Deal! when will you be in canggu ?
Her: Tomorrow im taking a taxi as soon as I wake up
Me: Sounds like a plan, stay out of trouble until then
Her: No promises
Me: Just what I was expecting

The following day, at 20:15 / 7.15 PM she text me

Her: Hii any big plans tonight ?
Me: Yes I woke up in the morning with a plan making things spontaneous tonight
Her: Haha love It, lets go!
Me: Give me 30 min, where do I pick you up?)
Her: Oh wait I need more than 30 minutes. Im getting in the shower now
Me: Im ready to drive, let me know when your ready)
Her: Good! wait are u not planning on drinking then ?
Me: I am, been driving for 3 years in thailand, dont worry
Me: If it gets crazy ill order a cab
Her: Perfect!
Her: Ready when you are!
Me: Im ready, where to pick you up?)
Her: Im staying at x hostel
Me: On the way, 10min
Me: Im here

She seemed quite surprised to meet me in person, perhaps due to the disparity between my current appearance and my somewhat outdated social media photos. Despite not being an avid social media user, I acknowledge the advantage a well-curated online presence can offer, especially in relation to meeting people online. I am often approached by others in social settings due to my physique and looks.

Our initial conversation included a mix-up with the location of her hostel, which we both found amusing. She was full of energy and very approachable. I reassured her about my driving ability, having had experience in Thailand, and she jokingly expressed her desire to stay alive. After assisting her with her helmet, which was a bit of a struggle for her, we set off for a well-known party area, though the ride was mostly silent due to the limitations of communication while wearing helmets. I wonder if investing in better helmets could enhance the experience.

Upon arrival, we found that the beach club was closed, so we opted for a quiet bar instead. She was very talkative, leading most of the conversation, which ranged across various topics. She was quite forward, initiating physical contact early on. After the first drink, we moved to another bar for a different ambiance and to try shisha, which was a new experience for her. We engaged in a playful arm wrestling match, which I let her win. Following that, we explored the local club scene and shared a few drinks, with the interaction becoming more intimate.

Me: Your dress is nice. I like the combination (I used this compliment since its light, @Skills taught me to always go light instead of hard which I used to do thanks bro)
Her: Thank you!
Her: So where do you live?
Me: I live right across a hostel in my own room, not like you sleeping with like ? 7 others?
Her: Haha we are 14 total!
Me: Oh really lol?
Her: Haha yes whats wrong with that?
Me: Nothing haha it just reminds me of something
Her: What?
Me: Nevermind I dont wanna say

It continue like this for a minute then ill say it

Me: Well, it reminds me of when me and my x were in a hostel where 10 others slept with us, and we're exhibtionists so it was a wild but fun
Her English is broken so she didnt get what I meant with that, later on during the conversation I asked her

Me: Now its your turn to tell me a crazy story, what crazy things have you done?

She kept saying no I wont say it back and fourth and in the end she told me that you didnt give me a crazy story so you go first which I replied

Me: Babe?? we had an orgy... (while laughing a bit, while looking confused at her)
Her: OHHHH thats what you meant omg seriously ?
Me: Yeah, we started having sex In there, and then we bullied the 10 others to join us which they eventually did, even my x was bullying them haha
Her: Omg thats so cool
Me: Now its your turn
Her: I had sex on the beach while surfing with someone

The conversation turns extremely sexual at this point, I also tell her that ive had sex with my x everywhere, even on an airplane and on the street which made her go crazy aroused.. she ended up sitting on top of me and started making out hard to such a degree that I realized that this girl wants me to make her cum which I did, I started fingering her and she came.

Then we went for our 4th drink, on a different bar, walked down the stairs to the beach to have a walk and get fresh air, then we went back and then

Her: Where should we go next?
Me: Hmm, you said you like rap music?
Her: Yess
Me: Lets get back to my place and listen some?
Her: Okay sure lets go!

As we walked for like 5 meters she started dancing, and I told her you still wanna dance it seems, she replied yeah, I told her that we should go back to the bar, it closes in 20 minutes anyway, so we did, made out there and then went to my motorbike. At my motorbike she heavily made out with me again, but this time I failed to make her cum, nevertheless, I make her cum 4 times at my apartment.

Thanks for reading, any constructive criticism would be appreciated

>