themino's journey from incel to mPUA

themino

Space Monkey
space monkey
I had my one and only lay by following the girls chase course OneDate, now im focousing on fundamentals, because we're in covid season and my fundamentals need work.

FUNDAMENTALS
0. HEALTH - a healthy body and mind is foundational. Without health you degrade mentally and physically.
  • successfully no fap for two weeks (mental health)
  • eating lots of veggies daily
  • take bacopa supplements for memory enhancement
TODO:
  • run 3x a week for at least 1 mile ( cardio is good for your brain and sexual health)
  • meditate daily for 10 minutes
1. LOOKSMAXXXING
Hired a posture coach, to fix posture. been working on posture for 3 months, astounding progress, I look like a different person. Im taller, my sholders are broader, my head looks more confident.

TODO:
  • Start doing body weight exercises once posture is improved
  • gain 7 lbs
  • make my own hair product to seal in the moisture for my dry curly hair.
  • micro needle my skin for collagen and to prevent hairloss

BODY LANGUAGE,
TODO:
  • practice
    • sitting, walking, gesticulating, practice facial expressions
  • while doing the conversation practice below watch the youtube video of the girl giving you intense eyecontact
  • record yourself when practicing bodybuilding during your simulated practice seasons and review
VOICE
  • conversation practice
  • practice having conversations with AI chat bots, while visualizing her emotions appearance and body language. and focus on steering away from information conversations and into more emotional conversation.
  • Clever bot or https://play.aidungeon.io/ with a script such as
  • "You're about to order coffee when you see a cute blond girl out of the corner of your eye. You approach her and say 'hi'."
  • record and review the practice season
  • do voical warm ups and drills.
  • practice genuine complements by looking at photos of girls and coming up with genuine complements
  • write scripts for common questions and conversions.

Last edited:
>