Observations  The Second Man: And How to Be the President Of Any Social Group

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Quite interesting to see that even in Girlschase,
we have a culture.

There's a certain hierarchy in every place. When you don't ask to be mention on every post, but you notice the clear distinction in not acknowledging you the person who also holds the fort

even when you are there, at a particular post.

Why do people do this sorts of hierarchy?
1)i don't know you
2)You the guy who is going to be better than me
3)You only repair the clock when it's malfunction.
4)value system

I never notice point 2-4 until new or young or people start to become more intimidating, because they just want the opportunity, to be somebody.

Now that i recognize that i am the second man/the second man.

i know what to do.

This situation at Girlschase also teaches me how large companies becomes inefficient and passive aggressive. And why the President of the United States,
will and always be centrist because of everyone and no man has a large source of power, despite how good he is,

unless you a dictator, or masterful leader like Kim Jong Unn, or Lee Kuan Yew of Singapore, where a certain group of individuals holds the true key power.

Everyone are not bad people. We just have this certain ideology, and only
when you in power, you change everything.
The recent Chase's post on university and how to play the politics game, reveals the key games.

IT isn't so much how hardworking and how smart you are. It's also knowing and separating yourself from the group.

To sum it up: The world today and yesterday and tomorrow...... always is built on the mentality of 12 year old kids in the playground. We just more sophisticated as we age.

Zac

>