Observations  Subtle Privileges when fundamentals are handled

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I noted this few things. This happens all without me asking them.

1) Women staff in food court allow a small buffer of time to let you off, thus giving free food.

2) Occasional cutting of queues

3) Getting away from punishment/offences (Society doesn't like it, but they are selfish because they actually want it for themselves)

4) "Under table" privileges without direct or no communication.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This are stuff that i believe is occasionally seen. Do let me know if you seen or experience this stuff too.

Zac

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Your #1 could use a little further explanation, Zac. You mean they don't ask you to pay?

I note the following:
  • All women (young or old, cute or plain) treat you with more respect. Sometimes will stop, smile or giggle, and let you pass (e.g. in a narrow grocery store aisle).
  • Women in the street expect you to approach sometimes. This means they position themselves conveniently; look over their shoulder to see whether you will do it; and when you do open, they act like they were expecting it and seem relieved (regardless of their response).

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Marty,

Marty said:
Your #1 could use a little further explanation, Zac. You mean they don't ask you to pay?

I have this happened to me on two occasions, on both different locations. Female service staff would serve me and there's warmth treatment. They give me the food, and they were straight chatting with the next customer.

I might be overthinking but

1) There was a small buffer/period of time where they let me off by walking and doing other things
2) They give me this weird look like why am i paying.

I know this sounds ridiculous, but i have seen it with very few people. Whether they pay later, i have no idea, but it seems to me that it works, and maybe this is something nobody shares. and Point 3 and 4, i used to have people help me get away with things all the time. From late coming to some things where rules are strict but only for me, they are relax with those rules.

Zac

>