So what’s the actual step by step blueprint I need to follow?

LightingArrows21

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys so I’m getting lost reading articles and forum posts. What’s the most efficient way to begin my journey with women. I’ve been working on my physical fundamentals (working out and buying nice looking clothes). I have also been making an effort into greeting and introducing myself to strangers throughout the day and attempting small talk. But when talking to women, I can tell they sense I am rusty and uncalibrated. Do I work on going out and socializing in general with people? How long until I get to the point where I can smoothly and skillfully express my sexual desires with women and become part of the “secret society”? What is the actual gameplan I need to be following to get to where I want to be? This site is a great resource but reading things that are more advanced than where I am right now is not helpful at all.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ignore the whole secret society thing for now. It’s not really for absolute beginners (although it sometimes works even then).

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey

You need crisp goals and 2-3 which you focus on every outing, which are related to your own personal sticking points. Otherwise you are gonna get overwhelmed.

When I was 16 and learning this on my own, I had a goal one day that I'm just gonna stop some 5-6 women and ask them for directions. It seems silly now but I realised women werent going to kill me if I talked to them.

The newbie assignment or the girls chase book works since they both have defined goals so you don't have to think. I actually should go and read it again.

If you have never approached a chick on the street, I'd recommend the newbie assignment. I've never done it myself but looking at it, it's a pretty step by step, baby steps plan.
You always want to have a plan.

Last edited:

LightingArrows21

Space Monkey
space monkey

You need crisp goals and 2-3 which you focus on every outing, which are related to your own personal sticking points. Otherwise you are gonna get overwhelmed.

When I was 16 and learning this on my own, I had a goal one day that I'm just gonna stop some 5-6 women and ask them for directions. It seems silly now but I realised women werent going to kill me if I talked to them.

The newbie assignment or the girls chase book works since they both have defined goals so you don't have to think. I actually should go and read it again.

If you have never approached a chick on the street, I'd recommend the newbie assignment. I've never done it myself but looking at it, it's a pretty step by step, baby steps plan.
You always want to have a plan.

I’m doing the newbie assignment right now.

>