Shit Test Repertoire

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I got this one about 3 weeks ago with a girl and it annoyed me a lot. Combined with the fact that she kept on calling me “easy” trying to flip it because she probably felt easy in that moment.

I tried making it mutual by saying “If two people want each other, sex tends to happen. Nobody is easy in that case” but she just kept repeating herself and calling me a hoe etc. I even tried to playfully brush it off and she brought it up again. So weird

I definitely came off non judgemental but I guess that wasn’t enough

How do you respond to this one?
By going around the frame she’s trying to get you into. You were buying into the premises she was putting forward and almost just agreeing and owning it.

This topic deserves a separate thread and other guys here know more about doing this than I do.

But the root is really being (seen as) a player.

If, like Casanova, you pretty much fall in love with every woman you like, then I doubt this will happen.

Basically, though, you need to bust her frame (preferably by “taking it in the flank”), not implicitly accept it and then face off against it.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I got this one about 3 weeks ago with a girl and it annoyed me a lot. Combined with the fact that she kept on calling me “easy” trying to flip it because she probably felt easy in that moment.
Next time someone calls you easy, just start singing this:
I tried making it mutual by saying “If two people want each other, sex tends to happen. Nobody is easy in that case” but she just kept repeating herself and calling me a hoe etc. I even tried to playfully brush it off and she brought it up again. So weird
You don't answer shit tests with logic.
You either ignore, change topics or amplify and diffuse
I definitely came off non judgemental but I guess that wasn’t enough

How do you respond to this one?
I would look into the horizon, pause for 5 seconds, pretend to play the piano and then:

🎶 Know it sounds funny
But I just can't stand the pain
Girl, I'm leaving you tomorrow
Seems to me, girl
You know I've done all I can
You see, I begged, stole, and I borrowed, yeah, ooh

That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday moooorning 🎶

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well I could have told you that myself. Here's the thing; having a solid frame is easier said than done. If you really have that solid a frame, then what are you even doing on this site? Even if, on average, your frame is super strong, it will sometimes be weaker than average depending on your state.

Take this shit test (posted by user Spyce D) for example... guy approaches girl in club and compliments her hair... her response is "I love my hair too". Now I'm sure most guys who brag about having a solid frame could possibly be caught off guard there. You haven't said whether those shit tests are ones you've actually experienced or not.

The "we're not having sex tonight" is a common one that most pick-up coaches refer to. Are those two examples ones you've personally experienced?

Yeah, I was hoping to steer away from this. My first sentence was meant to read as:

"...I've realised that there's a lot that deal with explaining what a shit test is, and how to have the right mentality for to handle it, but very little that actually illustrate examples"

Can't edit it now!
The problem with most guys is they confuse concepts:
-shit test
-objection
-rejection
-and actual flirting back

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'll take this as meaning 'challenges to your frame'.

One time I was escalating on a girl at home and I wasn't in a great headspace so it wasn't very smooth. As I'm running my hands over her she looks at me and says flatly 'what are you doing?'. At the time I just glossed it over and continued, and eventually took her to bed. But it rocked me at the time and I even didn't see her after that (though she wanted to see me) as I get very turned off by women who try to burst the sexual bubble. I realized after though that it was really my fault as my frame was off all through the texts and two dates.

Even though I'd made a mess of things in many ways, in the moment that was most difficult I hardly missed a beat, and we ended up having a great time.

>