Sex tips for beginners

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
As I learn more and more about seduction, I start to realize that I have very limited sexual knowledge (lack of experience). Are there any sites/books/articles that can help me learn? (anything from kissing to escalation, to sex positions). I realize that most of this comes from experience, but I feel like I am so far behind I need a little extra help.

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
cccrunner said:
As I learn more and more about seduction, I start to realize that I have very limited sexual knowledge (lack of experience). Are there any sites/books/articles that can help me learn? (anything from kissing to escalation, to sex positions). I realize that most of this comes from experience, but I feel like I am so far behind I need a little extra help.
David deangelo has a great little ebook on sexual secrets - its basically all about building anticipation and teasing the girl till she begs for it.... first tip is to smell her neck and as chase said - use bursts of passion and gentle pullbacks. techniques aren't as important as you think - 90% of it is in their heads - you need to turn them on by the way you act - the physical things you do with your hands are just the final 10% and aren't that important. If you want some good fingering techniques look up squirting - advanced.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Tracy Cox's book SuperSex is fun and reasonably informative (but nothing mind-blowing), and makes for a great tabletop conversation piece (lots of very sensual pictures).

David Rose's Sex God Method I thought was not bad. Lots of focus on dirty talk and delaying gratification and using emotional buildup to spike sexual tension... he had the same mentors as I did early on, so the line of reasoning is somewhat similar to what you'll see on this site and you might see familiar things there.

There's an illustrated (photographs) version of the Kama Sutra floating around out there that's pretty good for when you need a change of positions. Fun to go through with lovers and girlfriends, too.

Aside from that, I realize there's not a lot up on the site here on sexual technique - that's something I intend to address in the not-too-distant future.

Chase

>