Sex talk about your adventures with exGFs

reeax

Space Monkey
space monkey
Should you talk about crazy sex stories with your ex GFs to your new dates ? When to start and stop in the seduction process, example just before trying the pull ? One shot or sparse ? How much is too much ? Is it exciting for girls or a turn off (why this guy is talking about sex with his ex when we are together ??) ? What are some signs to look for ? Other thoughts ?

WalkWithMe

Space Monkey
space monkey
This worked only twice for me and both of these girls were very sex-orientated. The first had loads of stories herself and fantasies about threesomes with other girls. The second was the insatiable swinger club type.
After my success with the first, I tried it again a couple of times but it totally destroyed my chances with others. One girl told me exactly that; why are you telling me this?
You definitely should talk sex, e.g. the many types of orgasms women can get or crazy stories your 'friends' did, so she understands you know what you're talking about and let her imagination run wild on how you got the experience when you do fuck her good.

>