Tournament  September Snatch Tournament

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Couldn't close it out. Tons of flakes. I think my new Instagram situation is causing some of it. Need to do some more research. Lots of attainability issues coming. It's kind of exciting haha. Oh well, see you guys for the October tournament.

Hector

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 5
Numbers: 2

5 + 6 + 434 = 445

Enter your final points dudes.

Also, if anyone has revisions to the rules, speak now. Hector things lays should be 200 points, and Space (who seems to have finished fueling his Space Monkey rocket and returned to orbit) wants the importance of long hand shakes to shine.

I won't be participating in October so someone else be sure to post a thread this month.

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Approaches: 6
Numbers: 2

282+6+6= 294

Rather than bump sex to 200, here's what I think should be done instead:

Approach: 1
Number: 3
Date: 5
Insta-date: 7
Kiss: 10
Foreplay without oral: 15
Oral: 25
Sex: 100
Threesome: 250
Foursome: 375
Fivesome and on: [ (# of girls) * (100) ] + [ (# of girls) * (25) }

Changes are obviously in bold. What this does is not inflate sex, which would be discouraging to newer guys who are working on approaching more, while still making sex a bigger deal.

The real problem was foreplay and oral were inflated. Much of the time you get to foreplay/oral with no sex that's gonna turn into a FU/failed mating attempt. It follows that it should not be glorified to 0.25x/0.5x of getting to sex.

This is exactly the change we need. But if anyone disagrees/has another solution, feel free to share.

Marcel

Space Monkey
space monkey
Approaches: 38
Numbers: 7
Insta-Date: 2

38+21+14 = 73

No sex, but I'm not mad at these numbers. I'm actually really proud of myself.

I was a kissless virgin until I was 19. Then I found GirlsChase.

It's been a few years since then, and thanks to the wisdom of the GC team, I've managed to make some wild memories.

But I wasn't all in. I didn't try nearly as hard as I wanted to. I couldn't; I was totally paralyzed by fear. However, as of this past month, I can finally say I've beat approach anxiety.

I'm only now really getting started.

I can see myself improving with every approach. No matter how it turns out, every approach is just making me all the more smoother, all the more socially adroit, all the more confident... It's ridiculous how much I've grown in the span of just 4 weeks.

A monster has been born. Or perhaps unleashed is the more appropriate term :)

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Marcel

Yeah those are some respectable numbers, way to go brother:) look forward to seeing your progress

You'll have to try the October Snatch and keep that momentum

>