Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Is it a good thing or bad thing ?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Pretty sure Tim Ferriss is gay.

Which means if Neil is coaching Tim, it's purely a marketing stunt.

Anyway, PU is too far outside the zeitgeist at this point. A few guys who were prominent a decade / decade-and-a-half ago (Neil, Tim) coming out of quasi-retirement for a stunt or two is unlikely to propel it back into the mainstream again.

While it's probably worse for men in general, for guys actually IN seduction, seduction being an underground thing, rather than a popular mainstream one, is advantageous.

-C

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
While it's probably worse for men in general, for guys actually IN seduction, seduction being an underground thing, rather than a popular mainstream one, is advantageous.
What are the benefits of seduction being in the underground for seducers? The only thing which comes to my mind is that women do not label you as 'oh, he is one of these pick up artist everyone is talking about, I'm gonna prove to him, his tricks are not gonna work on me.".

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
What are the benefits of seduction being in the underground for seducers? The only thing which comes to my mind is that women do not label you as 'oh, he is one of these pick up artist everyone is talking about, I'm gonna prove to him, his tricks are not gonna work on me.".
It’s easier to stand out.

>