Seducers' age

AlexanderStorm

Rookie
Rookie
Hello, fellas! It's my first post in GirlsChase and I'm a regular visitor.
So I'm curious how old are the people in this site. I wanna figure out if I'm too young for seduction, I'm only 17 years old. So thats about it, will be glad to see responses :)

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I just turned 20. Started reading this site at 19. We have a couple guys on the board who are around your age (mainly 18), and one guy is 16.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human

Bear in mind it takes a few years to get good at this stuff (shorter if you hit it hard and work smart). So by the time you can consistently pull women you'll likely be either in college or working at a job, either way you could have good logistics if you plan ahead. So you'd better hit it hard from now on :) :)

-Ray

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
FeelIWastedMyYouth said:
difficult to not be envious of guys who found this site in their late teens or early 20's

I didn't find this site until I was 33 and only started to implement the material seriously and deliberately at 34—I was still a virgin as of then.

None of that stopped me from enjoying women the way I do now. Make your own luck…

-M

FeelIWastedMyYouth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mischief said:
FeelIWastedMyYouth said:
difficult to not be envious of guys who found this site in their late teens or early 20's

I didn't find this site until I was 33 and only started to implement the material seriously and deliberately at 34—I was still a virgin as of then.

None of that stopped me from enjoying women the way I do now. Make your own luck…

-M

oh really? also, even though you are in your 30's now, do you have any luck seducing, attracting women who are in their 20's still? especially early 20's girls? like girls over 20 but at the same time under 25?

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
FIWMY I am 39. I currently have 2 gf who are 25 and 32. A few weeks ago I fucked a 20yo. Today I chatted up a 19yo at the university (I guessed her age as 23, quickly backpedaled by saying "dealing with a lot of adversity (which she had) toughens you up and makes you seem older"... refused to tell her my age "old... haha that's classified information")... she responds enthusiastically to icebreaker:
14:20 Me: hi (her name)! beautiful biologist! :) hope u had a good class. take care. Raymond
17:19 Her: Hi Raymond! It was lovely meeting you today! Enjoy the weekend.
I wasn't really even that attracted to her, it was more that she was obviously enjoying herself so much it seemed mean not to take it further. As radeng says, the younger and more naive they are, the harder they fall for u. Anyway this girl agrees to meet me after her last class Tues, and I will try to get her to drive me to a seduction location even though it's an 11am coffee date hahaha. Age is clearly not a fuckin' factor!! Also, with a bit of practice you could replicate this.

Ray

FeelIWastedMyYouth

Space Monkey
space monkey
radeng said:
Ifeeliwastefmyyouth,

I'm 27. The large majority of girls I date are under 25. Occasionally even under 21. I find that I don't relate much to girls who are still under 21 so I go for them less, not because they are less responsive to my advances. If anything, the younger they are, the more responsive they are. I am not especially attractive, most of the guys they hang out who are their age are much more attractive than a me, I just have better game, fundamentals,and good style. I have a good job but I never talk about that with younger girls because they can't relate to that and are not impressed. I have a skinny fat body and am not in fantastic shape either(working on changing that;) ). Don't let age be a limiting belief to you. Get familiar with the material and take control of your life. You still have your youth bud, just stop wasting it by not taking it by the horns RIGHT NOW!

If you are still not convinced that age doesn't matter, read all of narrow js LRs. They are stickies in field reports. He's 35 and bangs early 20s girls all the time! Trust us it's not an issue to get whatever you want from the game if your willing to put in the work. Luckily the work is fun and rewarding and gets your dick wet. Have fun.

Radeng

awesome, that makes me feel much better now, ya I turned 27 at the beginning of the year in January, and I recently went 10 straight days of no fap, trying to limit my fapping as much as possible.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My experiences are the same as Ray describes. I'm 35 now, and most of the women I am meeting and taking to bed are in the 19-27 range.

If you hear women talking about older men and saying "ewwww, he's a fuckin' creeper!" it has nothing to do with the guy's age. But, rather, just that he IS ACTUALLY A FUCKIN CREEPER.

Haha, but seriously though. Cultural norms.. whatever. It is just nature. Men are most attractive between the ages of 32 and roughly 45 or so. Women are most attractive between the ages of 18 or 19 up to about 30 (although as with anything, there are many outliers- soccer moms in their late 30's/early 40's that do crossfit and have fake tits, for example ;).

I tend to think a 35-40ish year old man with a 21, 22 year old woman to be a perfect match.

J.J.

Palpability

Space Monkey
space monkey
17, you bastard. Take advantage of all the wisdom granted by the brother's here.

Jaimie Richards

Space Monkey
space monkey
@ Alex: turning 24 this year.

@ FIWMY: look at it from the perspective presented in the article by Darius on sucking with women. I'm not that much younger than you, but honestly: were I to change time and start learning pick-up earlier, I wouldn't want to do that. Different people have different tempers/characters and from knowing myself, I can say that without my weak period I would never get so memorable "never again!" moments, therefore without them my motivation may even be way smaller.

Also, being weak-with-women in your early youth gives you the opportunity not to make mistakes too early (like getting married with a girl who isn't your ideal, but she's your 1st/2nd girlfriend and you neither know any better, nor you know how to make your dreams come true). If you can't settle for not much (due to not having even not much), you have to fight for your future - and oftentimes get much higher dividends.

Being a late bloomer is at the same time a curse and a blessing - and really, the thing YOU want it to be. Looking at what our older brothers have achieved and achieve every day, I think it's best to be optimistic and keep your motivation high so we can be like 'em in the future.

Take care, fellas.
- J.

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I started my seduction journey at 17. I learned a lot of early lessons and mindset changes in my senior year of high school; also got my first phone number, date, and makeout by the time I graduated.

The earlier you start, the better.

FeelIWastedMyYouth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Jaimie Richards said:
@ Alex: turning 24 this year.

@ FIWMY: look at it from the perspective presented in the article by Darius on sucking with women. I'm not that much younger than you, but honestly: were I to change time and start learning pick-up earlier, I wouldn't want to do that. Different people have different tempers/characters and from knowing myself, I can say that without my weak period I would never get so memorable "never again!" moments, therefore without them my motivation may even be way smaller.

Also, being weak-with-women in your early youth gives you the opportunity not to make mistakes too early (like getting married with a girl who isn't your ideal, but she's your 1st/2nd girlfriend and you neither know any better, nor you know how to make your dreams come true). If you can't settle for not much (due to not having even not much), you have to fight for your future - and oftentimes get much higher dividends.

Being a late bloomer is at the same time a curse and a blessing - and really, the thing YOU want it to be. Looking at what our older brothers have achieved and achieve every day, I think it's best to be optimistic and keep your motivation high so we can be like 'em in the future.

Take care, fellas.
- J.

ya, I guess it's more of missing out on the young, innocent puppy-love type of thing, missing out on so much sex, but there is a bright side, which I remember a dating/life coach told me, told me this about in December of last year, that I should feel lucky I don't have to pay child support all these years, since there are guys that accidentally knock up their first/second girlfriend in high school or college, like teens and early 20's, so yes it could be worse.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm 18. I found this site when I was 16( I think).

Don't make excuses, start today.

Jake.

FeelIWastedMyYouth

Space Monkey
space monkey
started working out again with a personal trainer at the gym, we have done 2 out of 30 sessions we have together, already feeling some soreness in my chest, my current body fat percentage is 24 percent, want to get it down to at least 15 percent.

>