Logistics  Screening for Good Logistics Through Tinder?

jdog93

Rookie
Rookie
So I just got on Tinder recently and I'm starting to think that it's probably the best way to meet new people given where I'm located. The only issue is that I have bad logistics. I have semi-public options to escalate at least so I have something I could work with. Is there any effective way to screen for good logistics on the girls' part through text before a meet up is agreed upon? I'm pretty new in implementing all this information so part of me thinks that I shouldn't be screening for logistics at all because I need to just be working on my interactions at this point and then once I have good logistics myself, I'll have the skills to actually capitalize on that.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated,

-Justin

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't have a place on my own either but I haven't found or indeed tried to find a good way to screen for good logistic on tinder. It's already a hassle to get them to meet up with you. Your options will be more limited if you screen for that on top of that IMO. I just fuck them in the car or in a hotel and once a blue moon the girl will have good logistics. Like you said, if you feel like you're still new best to go on as many dates as possible to improve yourself regardless of logistics.

I'd be interested to know if any one has a good way to screen so though...

>