[ ] 40 Minutes of Meditation
- Got 10 minutes in
[ ] 5 Minutes of Gratitude Free Writing
[ ] 10 Minutes of Free Write Journaling
[ ] 30 Minutes of Focused “Kaizen” Work

GOALS EVALUATION:
[ ] stock up on tequila/whiskey/gin
[ ] set up auto-DM funnel
[ ] simply wash face + be in bed reading an entertaining fiction book by 4am!
- Did none of these lol

Saturday Night July 27th:

I started off this day quite busy as I was preparing for a photoshoot event I was hosting. The event went quite well and I met a few models there, although I am starting to realize I have way too much stuff on my plate between events, the multiple business projects I am working on, etc.

I need to really simplify it down so I can have 1-3 major things I am focused on doing well, and creating sustainable systems in those things, that once I have them going well, THEN I can move onto other things. The stuff I’m doing right now is awesome, and I want to keep doing it. So I have a full plate, I just need to start eating one bite at a time lol.

I was invited to pregame with a few girls by one of the connector girls I know. Got there around 9:30pm, and we drank a lot and partied together. Didn’t get to game too much because I was with this big group, but I had some big benefits by being around all these girls. I felt badass being in the bar with them.

Things I did well:
Hosted a successful photoshoot
Met some models, got good pictures for my portfolio
Banged a girl from social circle

Things I could have done better:
Dranken less
Washed my face before bed

Goals for next time:
[ ] set a daily calendar reminder at 3am for me to be in bed

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 19 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

HABITS:
[ ] Wash face, in-bed + reading by 4am
- Nope, missed it again lol
- Was too hungover to do any of this

GOALS EVALUTION:

[X] set a daily calendar reminder at 3am for me to be in bed
- done, we will see if it helps going forward

Sunday July 28th:

While there were lots of game opportunities available to me, I decided to take an edible and work on things that are important to me. My main goal with this 90 day challenge is to progress in both business and game and find the balance between them. I’m starting to see what that might look like, but my main issue as said in the last report is that I have too many projects. If I had only 1 or 2 business projects I was responsible for, it would be a lot easier, but I currently have more like 4-5.

I need to condense this down quite a bit. I was able to make a video though, which felt good and fun to make. I want to addict myself to the video making process of putting myself out there, because it really is quite fun + natural to do.

I did a little bit of game at the grocery store today, opening the cashier, and I intended to go out at night, although I was simply too tired. I hesitate to even give myself a checkmark for today on the game front, but hey I did some social interaction at least, and it was a longer conversation with the cashier. Since I was hungover, I’ll count it, but going forward I have to monitor my drinking more so.

Things I did well:
Recorded a video
Made some major productivity shifts
Cleaned up my apartment
Got organic chicken at whole foods
Made a salad

Not been hungover -> not drank the night before
Meditated
Exercised

Goals for next time:
[ ] knock out habits. They all feel awesome, just do it
[ ] go out and livestream 1 hour. This is a blast, just do it, the hour goes by fast

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 20 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE
HABITS:
- Heard alarm, but still chose to sleep on couch lol
- Skipped everything

GOALS EVALUTION:
[ ] knock out habits. They all feel awesome, just do it
- Nah lol
[ ] go out and livestream 1 hour. This is a blast, just do it, the hour goes by fast
- Skipped :(

Monday July 29th:

Today, I honestly needed a mental recovery to kind of step back and implement sustainable systems that allow me to move forward in a proper way. I’ve been designing systems to help me.

My “game” today, was going a yoga class. I gamed the instructor a little bit, and it was an hour long.

Going forward though, my game must be at least one hour + cold approach heavy.

Things I did well:

Found a system for building systems that works well
Built 2 systems that takes away complexity from my life
Did yoga class

Asked the yoga teacher for her IG
Did Habits

Goals for next time:
[ ] develop system for live-streaming
[ ] livestream 1 hour with my friend

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 21 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE
HABITS:
- Def wasn’t reading, I need to find an interesting book to pull me in
[X] Work out (ideally first thing in the morning)
- I changed up the habits for now, because I realized I can’t add too many at once. If I can workout every day (some exercise) as well as get meditation in, that is more than enough for me to be focused on right now

Goals Evaluation:
[ ] develop system for live-streaming
- didn’t do this yet
[X] livestream 1 hour with my friend
- done :)

Tuesday Night July 30TH:

I head out and meet up with some wings, Swedish Fish and BB. I do some live-streaming by myself for about the first hour. Then I run into my wings, and we game for a bit. To be honest, not many of the girls out Monday-Wednesday are very attractive, so I more just game for the practice and the live-streaming. I’m not as interesting in banging them currently, as my main goal is really to build up my personal brand currently.

Things I did well:
Went out despite not feeling it
Live-streamed by myself (this is becoming more fun and easy)
Gamed for 2+ hours
Went out to a cool diner after hours

Had a little more aggressive game
Worked on my projection with vocal exercises

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 22 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE
HABITS:
[/] Wash face, in-bed + reading by 4am
- Made it in bed, but wasn’t reading
[20 min] 40 Minutes of Meditation
- Felt good, need to do this first thing, otherwise I get all thrown off
[ ] Work out (ideally first thing in the morning)
- was too sore lol, lifting got me

Wednesday Night July 31ST:

Woke up around 1am after taking an awesome nap. I think lifting caused my body to require a little more rest than normal lol.

Made it out around 1:20am, and live-streamed for a solid hour with my wing BB. He was kinda nervous on camera, and didn’t really know how to properly act.

It was a really solid stream, the best one so far. It was funny to see the spectrum of reactions to being on camera. Some people love a stage, other people get mad. This one very cute Latina girl was nervous/shy and it was very cute.

Things I did well:
Live streamed 1+ hours
Got solid instagrams for my personal brand

Should improve my instagram growth so the stream has more viewers

Goals for next time:
[ ] go out 1 hour
[ ] vocal exercise before going out

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
Monday September 3rd:

Went out tonight to meet up with an old friend who was visiting Austin just for the night. He goes by the name, Nasty Nate. I mainly went out to see him, and tbh, I didn’t really want to go out. But, I had just woken up from a nap, and thought, why the fuck not.

We all catch up, and end up at a bar that is decently ok for a Monday night. I do my first open off the night on two girls who walk up to the bar to close their tab. I compliment her shoes and she’s very receptive. A decently hot Latina chick. Then I merge the set with my 2 friends and we are all seated at a table. It is going well with one friend chatting up the ugly girl and me and nasty Nate gaming the hot Latina.

We invite them to go to another bar, and the set progresses further. Although Nate is dancing with my girl, I’m fine with it lol. I go to the bathroom to do some bioenergetics stretching, something I’ve learned to do recently when I’m feeling a little uncomfortable. It honestly helps a lot.

Luckily, the ugly friend decides to go home, so that makes things easier. I drive the girl and my 2 dude friends back to my area, and we walk to a nearby bar. I get the guys to leave and now it’s just me and the girl one-on-one. She is very dtf.

I pull her back to my place, and this is where the nonsense begins. She wants rum + pineapple juice, but I don’t have any. Thus, she navigates my fridge and finds the next best thing... my giant jug of apple cider vinegar. I try to warn her, it’s not a good idea, but she persists, and we proceed to take two shots of half Bacardi, half apple cider vinegar. Tbh, it actually doesn’t taste that bad to me, and she claims she liked the taste lol.... but, anyone who has ever tried a large drink of apple cider vinegar knows that it doesn’t sit in the stomach very well.

I take a shot of apple cider vinegar every morning to wake up, so I’m well acclimated to the taste.... but soon enough, my beautiful Latina who was dtf is now throwing up in the bathroom lol. You just can’t make this up. The vibe is completely flipped and she leaves soon after.

:/

Things I did well:
Opened set very solidly and led all the way to pull
Held strong eye contact at multiple points in the set and definitely felt the sexual tension building from that alone
Had the courage to tell my guy friends to leave so I could properly isolate her.

Didn’t let her have apple cider vinegar lol

Goals for next time:
Just go out more often at night tbh, I’ve taken a little break from game and tonight was a reminder of just how deadly my game can be when given the opportunity. All I need is quality reps. I also felt quite refreshed on a day when I meditated, hit the gym, and had a cold shower + a nap, so possibly repeat that same series of events!

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 1 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE
Goal:
- [x] Go out for 30 min + do one approach

So, today I went out after taking a month long break from game to focus on business. I have a tendency of taking things to the extreme, and I love periods of full immersion. Thus, I got a little too far into business stuff and basically cut out socializing entirely. This is not a good thing, because socializing is a natural human need. I do a lot of video calls for my work, but tbh there is a big different between a video call and an actual in-person interaction with eye contact.

Today I decided I will be starting a 30 day challenge in which I go out 6 nights/week taking Monday off, because I realized that in order to create the social media content I want to create, I have to become as fearless as possible when it comes to social embarrassment.

I have been going through some of max’s program fearless, and that will likely play a major role in the next 30 days.

Wednesday October 2nd:
I decided to go out by myself tonight, because when it comes to facing my fears, it is best if I do it on my own. I came up with a pre-game warmup that involves vocal warm ups, free association exercises and a short meditation. I found that this worked quite well tonight, and I was not particularly nervous, especially considering it was the first time I’ve went out in a while.

I make the 14 minute walk to Dirty 6th, which is kind of a bitch to walk that far, but tbh it is good exercise for me. On the way there, I made sure to say hi to the first person I saw, a taxi driver sitting at a stop sign. I felt resistance in saying hi to other people as I walked by, yet I know when I used to do this, it was one of the best warm ups possible. I need to get back into this habit asap.

When I get to Dirty 6th, I walk past 2 decently cute girls and make strong eye contact. They hold it the whole time and as I pass them they giggle. Eye contact is very powerful when it comes to creating sexual tension, and that will be one of my biggest focuses going forward.

I walk past another two “openable” girls, and instantly regret not opening. Thankfully, they catch up to me at a red light, and, despite my fear, I say “aye. I like your shirt” to a blonde girl wearing a Micheal Jordan bulls sweatshirt.

This goes well and they like me, and her friend invites me to join them at the bar they are going to. It is very empty here and I go the bar and order a soda water with lime, and tip the bar tender $1. I should have got her name as well. That is a habit I know I must develop, getting the bartenders’ and bouncers’ names when I am out, and then trying to remember them so I can put them in a spreadsheet after my field reports again. (Currently, I can’t write them down as I am only gaming solo without my phone so that I don’t get sucked into the dopamine) I really just need a full refresh on my social skills.

Anyways, the girls come to the bar and there is a little bit of a hassle about them figuring out how to pay for their drinks, they can’t figure out which card has money on it lol. I feel kinda bad like I should have offered to pay, but my bank account is not exactly popping, so I’d rather avoid this lol.

I keep talking to the brunette girl and am making strong eye contact for most of the time. I do get nervous/distracted occasionally and break eye contact, until I remember to hold it. She really likes holding the eye contact though, and is very into me. Her hands are on me quite a bit and she kind of slowly escalates until she is all over me. Her hands are on my back and I ask her if she is good at giving massages. She says yes that she is, but not here. Then she asks me to kiss her, which I do, but literally just for 1 second lol. Looking back I should have probably aimed for 5-10 second mark.

Pretty soon her friend calls an uber and they leave, but she makes me add her on snap, even though I definitely don’t care enough to message her.

Things I did well:
- went out solo
- Opened first person I saw
- Did pregame warm up
- Kissed a girl in the first set I opened
- Wrote field report

- I should have engaged with the friend more, but it was awkward because I couldn’t sit between them, I probably should have just switched back and forth gaming them both, it could have been a 3 some opportunity possibly
- Held even more laser eye contact
- Opened more people with simple 1 liners when walking to warm up
- Opened more girl sets
- I had a few sips of one of their vodka sprites, and I’d prefer not to drink. I should’ve just pretended to drink it lol

Goals for next time:
- [ ] Buy maca powder
- [ ] Get dollar bills from the bank so I can tip bartenders when I get my soda water
- [ ] Try not to drink
- [ ] Get names of bartenders + bouncers, no exceptions, even if a guy opens me on the street
- [ ] Hold laser eye contact with every girl I talk to, don’t break it AT ALL on girls

Dope, on to the next!

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 2 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE
So today I woke up with a huge zit on the side of my face, which made me feel pretty annoyed because I am still really insecure when it comes to my skin. I nearly thought about bailing on the 30 day challenge, but I still went out :)

Thursday October 3rd:
Went out to dirty with a wing, again leaving my phone at home. Leaving my phone at home is one of the biggest strengths I can have in my game.

Anyways, I’m nervous to do my first set, but I find good success in framing each of my opens as “for practice” or “as an exercise”. This takes the edge off of things a little bit.

I open a few sets and slowly start to enter a good state. I then do my best open of the night, on one of the most attractive girls I’ve seen in a while, especially for Austin standards. She has huge tits with a tiny little waist. I open her on the street and feel my heart begin to race. She is receptive enough, but I fail to lead the interaction properly. Looking back, I should have told her to join me to a bar or tried to pull them. I want more certainty in my leading capabilities. I want to use my line “omg I might take you to my favorite bar, nvm” and then get them to buy in. After moving them to that bar, then it would be easier to get her to qualify and invest and then pull from there. This is my new style of game for sure.

I was fairly in state after this approach. And I had a few more good sets. I became considerably more creative in my verbal wit as the night went on. This is a good reminder of just how powerful state can be. This is one of the reasons why I love game. It unlocks a switch in my brain the enables this outpouring of creative thought.

Things I did well:
- went out despite having a huge zit
- Left my phone at home again
- Opened 10+ sets
- Opened an extremely hot girl
- Got into a good verbal flow state, and I feel quite uplifted now

- should have lead better. If opening girls on the street, the immediate goal has to be to lead them to another bar, pre-emptive venue changing before the friend does it for me
- Could have held better eye contact. I still have resistance to holding unbreaking eye contact. But this is key to building sexual tension
- Once I got home I was excited and wanted to keep the social momentum going so I chatted with a girl I know on FaceTime for like an hour. This isn’t so bad, but I should at least write my field report before I do something like that
- Also, since I talked to her I procrastinated washing my face before bed, something that is important to keep my skin clear, and then I fell asleep without doing it :( I need to make washing face + field report the priority when I get home

Goals for next time:
- [ ] Wash face + field report the second my night is over, realize that social momentum doesn’t go away, it’s always accessible, don’t allow scarcity to prevent me from that
- [ ] Build sexual tension with a girl I really like, and win over the friends and venue change them
- [ ] Watch some of max’s fearless and see if I can do one of the challenges

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 3 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE
Felt kinda shitty today after staying up late and getting a little drunk.

Friday October 4th:
My friend and I got dinner together and this tired us out a bit. Since I was with a wing, I didn’t do my warm up routine, and this made my game less effective.

My wing kept complaining about how tired he was, which was quite annoying for me. I open a couple girls, and eventually open a 1-set who I intro my wing too and let him take her bc she isn’t too hot. They get in a deep convo, and I head back to my apartment briefly, where I do my warm up routine, and then head back out around 1:50am. Now I’m in a better state and I’m opening well.

One thing I’ve noticed is I am still afraid to approach girls especially when there are nearby guys that could be their friends or boyfriends. The judgment of other guys scares me, and that is a fear I will have to blast through :)

Things I did well:
Went out despite feeling stuffy
Did my warm up routine
Bonded with my wing
Left my phone at home
Opened a few sets and nearly pulled at the end

Could have done a 2 person warm up routine with my wing
Could have told my wing to leave my apt (he stayed over until 5am - I probably should’ve kicked him out around 4am)

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 4 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
Today I got very sucked into a book and spent almost all day reading, and procrastinated doing my warmup routine. As it hit 2am, I knew I had to go out for at least 30 min, so I skipped my routine, and hit the pavement.

Saturday October 5th:
I’m out alone, and it is tough to approach for the first 10 minutes or so. For the first 10-15 minutes I almost treat it like a meditation.

I try to observe my thoughts and notice when I think negative things and then try to reframe them into positives. I want to view every approach as not a big deal, where I just do it as an experiment to see what happens, rather than putting my ego on the line.

I make strong eye contact with people while walking around, and it is interesting how some girls hold it right back. One girl was sitting on the lap of another guy, and as I walked past she held the eye contact with me, which was very odd. I wonder what would have happened if I approached her.

I open my first set because I notice they are taking selfies and I offer to take a picture for them. This is a good observational opener where I am adding value for them. We chat for a bit, but they seem to be headed home and are tired. I didn’t really try to force the pull here.

Next set, is a very cute Latina chick with beautiful big brown eyes. I open her and her friend asking them “hey do you guys know where the after party is?” Kind of a dumb opener, but it is predictable as to where it would lead. I then say I’m surprised they aren’t hosting the afterparty, and just chat about normal things. The conversation isn’t super exciting or anything. The hotter girl lives in San Antonio, and I future project me visiting her, saying if I come there will you show me around and she says yes. Their uber comes eventually and I get her IG right before that. Before she leaves, she asks me my name which is a good sign I believe.

Things I did well:
Went out at 2am when I easily could have made an excuse (and it turned out to be a fun and relaxing experience)
Went out alone
Left my phone at home
Got instagram of cute Latina girl
Opened multiple sets without warming up

Done my warm up
Went out earlier

Goals for next time:
- [ ] Go out before 1am
- [ ] Do my warm up

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 5 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
Today I spent all day watching football and surfing reddit, I have a tendency to get sucked into this pattern on sundays. I suppose it is a form of escapism.

Sunday October 6th:
Went out tonight despite not showering and my hair being all fucked up. Still have a giant zit on my face as well, but I decided to go out anyways to keep the streak going. I do my warm up tonight, and found it to be decently helpful.

I walk into a bar and instantly run into 2 girls that I met on Friday night. They are excited to see me even though that set went pretty poorly at the time. They have a 3rd friend who is quite annoying but she leaves after 20 min or so. I then proceed to chat with them about all kinds of stuff for the next hour or so, and one of the girls is clearly very DTF, and I probably could’ve lead it to sex if I would’ve found a way to separate the 2 set. The logistics of the 2 set is tough, normally, I would try to go for a 3some, but the other girl definitely wasn’t down.

I suppose I could have either went to get food with them and then tried to isolate from there back to my place. Or I could’ve pulled them both and then tried to bang my girl while the other was there.

Idk lol. Anyways, after this set, I am pretty tired so I went home. It is nice to get in a solid set like this and quickly be back home.

Things I did well:
Went out despite feeling tired and out of it
Stayed in a set for over an hour
Refused to drink when one of the girls kept trying to force it onto me
Got them to open up and qualify quite a bit

Could’ve future projected more of a pull, I really didn’t care too much about it.
Could’ve tried to open sets with better logistics.

Goals for next time:
- [ ] Read up on how to create sexual tension and hold eye contact, and try to do it with a girl that I find very attractive

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 6 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
So it’s been a few days since I last went out, and I am definitely a tad rusty. There was a double-edged sword today of me looking forward to going out, but also being afraid and feeling resistance. I had an argument with my boss which didn’t help, and kind of put me in a bad mood. I may have to quit that job soon because I think it is starting to hold me back more than it helps me.

Thursday October 10th:
Walked all the way to dirty and it only took 12 min 40 seconds this time, so it’s really not that bad of a walk for me, and it’s decent exercise.

I was able to open a few people right away, but then I released I left my wallet and I went back to get it so I could use my ID. Still, I didn’t really need my wallet, and it could have been better to simply go with the flow and leave it at home. I need to trust the world to have my back.

I walked around for a bit, and didn’t really do any serious approaches. There were a lot of bigger groups and it is tough for me to open a big group when I am alone. I suppose it’s good that I’m becoming aware of this and opening groups should be a focus of mine going forward.

Things I did well:
- Went out despite feeling resistance
- Opened + learned the name of one bouncer (Tray)
- Went into one bar
- Went home because I wasn’t feeling it, I didn’t force it

- Mainly just opened more so I could get into momentum

Lessons Learned:
- Generate more income so I can leave this job
- Make sure to open groups as I am walking just as a warm up exercise

Goals for next time:
- [ ] Watch fearless exercises and try one tomorrow

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 7 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:

Today I went to the ACL Music Festival. I had some friends going as well but it was too much of a hassle to find them so I went off on my own. I made an interesting choice of taking a weed edible. This made the music more fun to listen to, but it is very hard for me to game or just have social interactions in general when I am high.

I pretty much interacted with almost no one, and simply enjoyed the music. Still, this was a pretty social atmosphere. I realized that right after the concert is over people have a very high buying temperature bc their state is a pumped from seeing all of the dope bands.

Things I did well:
Went out alone and did something social that I wanted to do
Got to see guns and roses
Paid attention to various trends
Got a decent amount of walking exercise in

Not taken a weed edible, it makes the music better but it would have been just as good without the edible + then I can open girls

Lessons Learned:
Don’t take a weed edible before a concert, because it is more fun when I meet people and get some socializing in at the concert. It’s also a great environment to meet likeminded people

Goals for next time:
- [ ] Go to ACL and open 3 sets
- [ ] Don’t take a weed edible
- [ ] Do a vocal warm up

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 8 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Today was quite a day. I went to ACL day 2 with my friend and was finally able to get into a pretty awesome flow state.

I kind of relied on him to open, but by the end of the night I was able to open on my own and get some sets to go well even with my current skin issues.

Funnily enough me and my wing got in one really good 2 set where my girl was clearly dtf, but my wing escalated on his girl too quickly which made her eject :(

I almost pulled a pretty drunk girl but then she found her boyfriend so I pulled another girl who has a boyfriend. She was pretty close to cheating, but then he called her and came to pick her up.

Anyways, today I realized some awesome things while watching childish gambino at the concert. These are things that I have recognized before but they kind of re-emerged today.

The main thing I realized is that everybody wants to be more expressive, more confident, and to have more fun and let loose. It’s just that some of us have more layers of resistance than others stopping us from entering this letting loose, relaxed state.

Having the ability to express yourself will draw people in big time, because everybody wants a piece of that.

Now, the real question is how to get into this expressive state at will... this is why I think women are more attracted to musicians, and actors, because their entire life is about pure expression.

The only way to really be always on is to constantly focus on removing the layers of resistance (through trauma release and meditation) as well actively making an effort to push your own boundaries and push your energy further than it’s been.

One great way to do this is with singing, and game. The voice is such a crucial part of game and “finding your voice” is very key in order to be a successful individual.

For me, my PUA journey has been all about finding my voice. So, today I am making it my mission to launch myself into expressiveness, both in my solitary actions (playing music, singing, trauma release, making youtube videos, etc) and in my game.

I know that I am so close to putting it all together. And I still have a chance. And that’s all I need :)

The other thing I released is one of my main focuses is going to be to learn how to channel my expressiveness from a place of inspiration.

This is possibly the most crucial thing. I want to train myself to be inspired everyday to do cool and epic things, and not have to rely on leverage and pressure to take action.

Pressure makes me take action from a place of tension, which just reinforces the tension even further.

My body is FULL of tension.

I need to do yoga more and focus on trauma release. I can do this :)

And get to a place of free expression where I can let loose, and hopefully show others how to as well :)

Things I did well:
Went to ACL and had a blast
Opened quite a few sets
Had multiple girls very attracted and dtf

Read more trauma release books
Vocal warm up

Lessons learned:
Simple compliment openers and observational work so damn well, all it takes it one short half assed opener to open up the door to pure confidence.

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 9 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Today, for whatever reason, my wing didn’t want to join me again to the festival lol. So, I almost decided not to go, but instead I went out there all by myself yet again.

The difference today was that I had momentum on my side. I walked to the festival again, and left my phone at home for this exercise. After entering the festival I felt very socially stifled being alone, and for the first 30 min I pretty much didn’t even try to open anyone. This was a great day to practice game though because I didn’t care about any of the music acts today so I literally could just use the festival entirely for game.

So after wandering around for quite a bit, I found an EDM show and danced around there to open up my expressiveness and embarrass myself a little. This is always challenging to do sober. But, it definitely made me feel a little more free.

Next, I started doing my normal warm up of “finding my voice”. It’s funny, but when going out alone I find that I have an inability to even speak loudly just when walking around. So, what I do is kind of odd, but it works for me. As I walk around I say short openers to people at an nearly inaudible voice level. And then I slowly work it up to being more and more audible. After doing this for a bit, eventually I have the confidence to fully open a set by myself.

And in fact I do open up a set I find attractive, it is a 2 set with a pretty cute Asian chick wearing cat ears. I end up hooking them and we talk for 20 min or so, until I proactively decide to leave because I’m getting bored and want to open more sets with better logistics.

I’m able to ride the momentum of this set a little bit, and do a bunch more opens. I eventually run into my old friend and His girlfriend so that is nice, but it didn’t really help my state at all. After this actually, I experience a little bit of a state crash so I have to rework myself back into socializing again. I notice in particular, I am struggling to open bigger sets like 3 set+ or bigger sets that feature a guy. To be fair, it’s mostly moving sets that I’m targeting, so it does feel kinda weird to stop a moving set with a guy, and this is a fear I need to blast through.

From the limited sets that I did open with guys, I noticed that a lot of them really didn’t care at all. To be honest, I don’t know exactly why I’m scared of guys. I need to work on relating to them.

Anyways, I eventually open a girl sitting by herself, and I sit down next to her. We chat for a bit and I’m feeling pretty awkward for some reason just due to the dynamics of the conversation, but I end up walking with her out of the festival and then convince her to share a taxi to go downtown so I can give her a tour of the bars (she’s from Dallas).

Once we are at the bars, it’s kind of like a day2 or instant date. I bounce her around to 3 different bars then ask her if she wants to see the secret bar, which is the bar in my apartment. This pull sequence actually works really really well, and I should use it more often.

Bouncing girls to one other bar, then the secret bar builds a lot of comfort and I can easily smash a lot of girls this way. Also, my landlord recently added this awning thing which makes my spot look slightly more like a bar lol.

So yeah, I will definitely use this more in the future.

Anyways, I have the cute Asian in my apartment now and I notice that she looks in my bedroom and sees the bed is nicely made (and this just makes it look very enticing. She is slightly surprised that it’s my place but I’m really relaxed and don’t give a fuck so that helps. Pretty quickly she asks if she can go to the bathroom, and I make her go through my bedroom to get to it. This in retrospect is smart because it gets her comfortable with being in my bedroom. So I’ll make sure to always tell girls to use that route and I’ll make sure my room is looking nice so that the bedroom is an enticing place.

She actually left her phone on the table when she went to the bathroom, so she may have actually been getting ready for sex lol.

Then, she tells me she is going to have to get going soon while we are playing a fun card game, and I take this as being my last chance to bang her, so I maintain strong eye contact and get closer to her face, and then start making out.

She is into it and after about 30-40 seconds, she asks me, “do you want to go to your bed?” So this is a pretty good sign, and I didn’t even have to do all the escalation. :)

Things I did well:
Went out alone
Left my phone at home
Pushed myself to keeping building up my state despite not feeling up to it in the beginning
Opened 30+ sets
Pulled + closed from the festival
Didn’t drink until I pulled the girl to the bar, only reason I drank was for her sake lol
Went out again after pulling + closing to get in a few more sets

Things I could do better:
Do more yoga, my back was super sore from all the walking
Could have opened + been more persistent in sets with hotter girls. There were some baddies at the festival
Open more 3+ sets with guys

Lessons learned:
Make my bed before going out
Make girls use my bedroom to go to the bathroom
Slowly expanding my expressiveness is a fun exercise

Goals for next time:
- [ ] Do more vocal warm ups and practice singing throughout the day to help my voice
- [ ] Watch some fearless vids and get to the challenges so I can start doing them this weekend

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 10 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE

I’m writing this a day and a half later because I messed up my nighttime routine after getting home from game. I fell into my old pattern of laying down on the couch right after getting home from gaming.

This caused me to not write a field report, and I also fell asleep without washing my face before bed. This is annoying because when I don’t wash my face, it can make it more likely for acne to appear the next day. And I’ve already been dealing with huge zits recently (thankfully they have gotten under control in the last few days though), so I should be taking better care to end my nights properly.

I think the main issue is that at the end of the night I can get very VERY tired due to all of the walking involved in game. I have to make sure when I get back from a night of game that I wash my face FIRST THING upon getting back, and this will allow me to watch tv, whatever.

Anyways, onto the field report

Tuesday, October 15th:
So, earlier on this day, I finished my 2018 taxes because the extension deadline was today. This actually felt quite good to get out of the way because I had been stressing about it for a while now. I went out with a pop in my step to try to socialize a bit on dirty 6th.

There were not many attractive girls out at all, and I didn’t really open almost anyone until I ran into my friend and chilled with him. We went to a bar and sat down, and there were 2 pretty hot girls in a 4 set sitting next to us. I opened one of them with a short compliment, but she didn’t bite or hook. I would have had to push myself socially to make the set hook, and I guess I just wasn’t “in-state” enough to make it happen.

My wing and I wander around a little bit more, and I head home around 1am, because this night seemed to not be heading anywhere haha.

Things I did well:
Went out on a Tuesday
- helps bc it continues my momentum of going out solo, even if I don’t do many opens
Got lots of walking in
Opened one girl in the hottest set I saw all night

Given the set with the hot girls more energy and tried to engage the hot ones into my photoshoot funnel
Washed my face FIRST THING when I got back

Lessons Learned:
Have to wash my face first thing when I get back or it just never will happen, this is a life lesson as well that I’ve noticed, if I don’t do something now, it will just add up and create more problems. I should take action in the now as my default.

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 11 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Writing this the morning after. Yesterday was a big “get my shit together” kind of day. Tbh, the few days before I had been very off, just lying around watching Netflix for most of the day. It’s funny, I’m able to watch Netflix no problem, but when it comes to these online courses, I’ve been struggling to get sucked into them. I wonder why that is? Perhaps it’s because they don’t contain much emotional stimulation?

Nonetheless, it would be awesome if I “addicted” myself to watching video courses instead of Netflix, because there is so much to be gained :)

It was nice though to have a bounce back day in which I cleaned up a lot of open loops in my life that I had been procrastinating. I think I’ve rediscovered an old strategy of small-chunking everything that will help me quite a bit.

Now this thread is titled, Pussy, Pennies and Purpose for a reason... These are the areas where my life needs the most direction currently. The Pennies part is struggling quite a bit currently, not gonna lie.

I did just file my taxes at least, but my bank accounts are looking slim. So, this needs to be a focus of mine, how can I make some quick cash?

There are a few ways I am aware of, one is selling people on coaching services. I should aim to sell a few people this week, and that would fix things right up.

Anyways, back to bitches..

Thursday October 17th:
Tonight I was excited to go out, as I had cleaned up all these things in my life and had some weight lifted off of my shoulders.

I do a little bit of warming up, and I actually do a vocal warm up before leaving which helped a lot. I think vocal warm ups and just singing/using my voice a lot is really important because it teaches me how to project.

Anyways, I head out solo to dirty 6th, and I’m pretty filled with energy so I run most of the way. I get there around 11pm or so, and it’s pretty dead. I guess I haven’t been going out much because I forgot it doesn’t get good until around 12:30am.

Still, it’s good to get out there a little early to warm up so when 1am comes along I am nice and social and able to game to the best of my abilities.

I am solo though, and I jump into a lot of bars by myself. Tbh, each bar I am slightly nervous to walk into for some reason. I’ve been using this technique today where I reframe things like this: “well if I want to be a famous youtuber, and be on camera all the time, and if I can’t do this, I definitely can’t do that.”

Like, if I can’t walk into a bar alone, how the hell am I going to record videos in public? Lol. So this has been a little helpful to view every little decision that pushes me into discomfort as a challenge.

I eventually find a college bar that I am pretty nervous to go into because I know it is filled with college students and it’s just an unfamiliar place for me, bc I’ve never been there on a Thursday night. Turns out, this is where all of the hot college girls are hiding (because this bar is very lax on IDs so a lot of the girls are under 21).

I’m still alone and I basically stand around at the bar awkwardly not able to strike up any conversation in particular. I also don’t have my phone, so I’m kind of stuck there in my awkwardness. I have a bunch of chances to approach, but I don’t really do any approaches lol. I do get a club soda from the bartender, and I only have $5’s in my wallet so I don’t even tip her, which made me feel like a dick haha. In reality, this is very dumb of me because that $1 tip I could have befriended her a bit, or given her $5, but it comes back to my current scarcity thinking due to my money problems.

Anyways, it’s really just good practice for me to be in this environment alone, and I do realize that nobody fucking cares or notices that I’m by myself. I’m willing to push my comfort zone and embarrass myself because my real goal is to move to LA/Vegas so from now on, Austin is just a “practice” city for me.

Just as I’m about to leave, my two friends walk in, and I’m very relieved to see them haha. Just chatting with them and watching them open, I’m able to do a few opens myself. The rest of the night I stick with them and I’m able to get into some momentum and do some opens. I get 2 IGs from both pretty cute girls, which is good.

Can’t find any girls to pull though, so I end up going home empty-handed. I did wash my face though pretty quickly after getting back, even though it still took some conscious thought to make that happen lol.

I suppose on the journey to become good at cold approach again and blasting through all my social anxiety once again, nights like this are good. For a Thursday, the fact that I went out alone without a phone and was able to approach a few girls is awesome. I’m progressing, and for that I’m happy :)

Things I did well:
Went out alone
Did a vocal warm up
Left my phone at home
Stayed out until after 2am
Went into bars when I was slightly scared
Pushed into discomfort
Got 2 IGs from cute girls
Didn’t have a single drop of alcohol

Could have opened more people and “embarrassed” myself more early in the night
Could have done one of max’s fearless challenges
Tried harder to pull + lead in my sets. “Come, Adventure, Let’s go”

Lessons Learned:
Always be leading, right from the open, literally try to lead until resistance is met lol
Vocal warm ups are the shit.
Keep pushing my comfort zone, and keep going out, never isolate myself socially for 1+ month because it is a bitch to get back into socializing and it’s depressing af to be isolated

Goal for next time:
- [ ] Try to micro-lead/isolate girls very quickly off the open

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 12 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Today was another great day. I made an effort to catch up on some things, and went to a yoga class. I felt so relaxed after yoga it is honestly crazy the spectrum of relaxation vs stressed that I’ve felt. I love yoga and the way it makes me feel, so I want to keep going more often, on mondays wednesdays and fridays, Sunday’s.

Friday October 19TH:

I went out pretty early tonight meeting up with a friend at 10:30pm to start at a hotel bar. This was a good warm up spot, and it was inspiring to watch him approach right away. Just by being around guys who approach, I myself am able to approach more easily. We actually do a good job with a set there and pull them from the hotel bar to Rainey st bars.

Hotel bars definitely have a lot of potential, as the quality of person there appears to be much higher. The sets we opened were flight attendants and the others were engineers for facebook, so that is definitely higher brow than drunk college chicks lol. I should start hitting these a lot more.

On Rainey, there weren’t too many hot girls, and I ran into my other wings. Then my original friend and I linked back up bc he had a 2 set where he said the second girl was a cute dark and petite girl. The girl is ok looking, but kinda trashy so I’m not super into her. She has that international vibe.

We all head to west 6th, and I decide to go toss my phone in my apartment really quick. This decision was kind of odd, because if I stayed with the set, it would have been a guaranteed lay most likely.

Anyways, I do feel tonight at this point that I have the ability to open and talk to people more easily. I think my social momentum is starting to pick up a tad. My game wasn’t particularly good tonight, but I didn’t feel as much anxiety and was able to be social with more people, including the hottest girls.

One of my sticking points is to actually engage people full on, I have been doing more half-assed opens, 50% opens rather than 100%. But, still a half-assed open is better than no open at all.

I run back into my friend at the end of the night, and he’s still with his average girl, so I help him pull her to my place. I give them space, and he pulls to her place I think, so hopefully he got laid.

Funnily enough, I run back to the street to look for some scraps, and I actually run into a tree branch and it hits the side of my face nearly my eye lol. Thank god it didn’t get me in the eyeball :)

Things I did well:
Stayed 100% sober and still opened numerous sets with hot girls
Tried out Rainey (I wasn’t impressed, west 6th is better)
Gained social momentum decent well
Thought my expression was pretty good, I was able to merge with my words quite well

Should have kept my phone with me, going back to put it away didn’t help (i also noticed that having the phone in my hand definitely caused me to text a lot, which distracted me from my game, but it wasn’t a hindrance really)
Should learn to open RIGHT AWAY when I notice a girl, before I decide if she is hot or not, I want to train that quick approach reflex

Lessons Learned:
Train myself to approach right away
More vocal warm ups
Yoga is awesome for game
The phone is a distraction

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 13 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:

Writing this one the morning after as well. Don’t know why but sometimes when I get back after a long night I get stuck into what I like to call “social seeker mode”. I scan my texts and DMs and just try to message a bunch of people because I am in social momentum and want to keep things going. This reminds me, I used to play guitar on Omegle when I got like this, so maybe I could try that again.

Anyways, I’m writing this real quick before I head out for tonight’s game session, because I thought it would be good to close the open loop.

Saturday October 20th:

Went to PUA meetup in Austin. I always feel drained from these towards the end, but I pushed through the “drained” feeling (tbh it’s probably due to dehydration - note to self to bring my own water bottle next time).

Got food with a wing and we hit west 6th arriving around midnight. I was able to leave my phone at home again, which is good, and I made some strides tonight in that I was able to engage the people I was opening more directly with a loud “hey” or “aye” with projection from the diaphragm. It’s funny, because I always used to give advice to guys that they needed to be WAY LOUDER on the open. Now I don’t even know how quite I was on my opens, but it’s definitely an issue. I want to take more singing courses online like jeffy’s resonator and try to find others as well. Anyways, I was significantly louder tonight and felt less social stigma about being loud and engaging, so that was a big stride for me :)

My wing and I get in a pretty cute 3 set in which all of the girls are super friendly and decently cute. One girl in particular I am still thinking about today lol. We were able to venue change them to another bar, but the bar we chose was very loud and big (poor decision on our part, we should have went to one of the quieter bars). The girls still liked us, but they all went to the bathroom as a group and told us to wait for us, and they really acted like they wanted us to wait. But, we ended up moving around because that’s a tough position, we don’t want to seem like puppy dogs waiting for them to return.

Anyways, I do see them again in the bar, but, I decide not to reopen bc I want to keep working on my game. Looking back, if I stayed in set I could have pulled and it’s usually better to pull than to not pull when there are cute girls involved.

We go to another bar, and here is where I able to open more loudly, though I am kind of afraid of opening sets with the hottest girls. Then we game the street, I see a girl I know and she has a cute friend, we try to pull, but their Uber arrives and they won’t cancel it when I tell them to.

We actually end up pulling an ok looking blonde chick + her ugly friend from the street right after this, which was good practice, but they only stay in my place for about 10 min before calling an Uber and leaving. I definitely could have had my place set up a little better for a group pull, so I’ll have to think about that in the future.

After this, my wing gets invited to an after party from the girl’s friend who I knew. We are like fuck it, why not, and we go and it’s very small but a decent experience until the girl kicks us out bc she’s going to bed lol.

Things I did well:
Washed my face before going to bed despite it being very late
Left my phone at home
Opened sets loudly and assertively with eye contact
Persisted in many sets despite poor verbal game
Pulled 2 set
Hooked cute 3 set that likely would have pulled
Went to after party and persisted to try to be the “last dick standing”

Could have tried to pull the cute 3 set
Could still open the hotter girls more consistently
Could learn how to open on the dance floor (hand of god??)
Could open when guys are around

Lessons Learned:
Project from the diaphragm and keep working on voice
When I get in a set with a cute girl who I like, stick in it to pull, the grass is not greener on the other side

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 14 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:

Writing this one yet again the morning after lol. Need to get in a better habit of washing my face + writing this THE SECOND I get back. This avoids the procrastination downward spiral energy which can spill into my next day.

Anyways, yesterday I woke up feeling kind of shitty, almost hungover, even though I only had 1.5 drinks. Goes to show, I should avoid alcohol even in minor amounts.

Sunday October 21st:
Didn’t really “feel” like gaming tonight, and I was skeptical if there would even be people out, yet I still went out for a bit. There was a silent disco on Rainey St, and I was going to meet a wing there but he left right before I arrived lol. Another solo night. The silent disco was a very hard place to game for me without a wing. I knew that silent openers were the way to go, yet I couldn’t really do them.

This goes to show the logical vs emotional battle I face. I logically know what to do, but my brain won’t let me emotionally “be” that person who does those things. This is why going out alone is so particularly brutal and really has been progressing me.

Anyways, I basically just linger around and dance a bit, kind of observing what it is like in the silent disco. I don’t really understand it to be honest, it’s kind of dumb, but if these keep happening, maybe I’ll have to learn how to game at it lol.

Things I did well:
Went out despite not feeling it
Went to a silent disco for the first time
Went to Rainey st and found a bar with a lot of people
Picked up a package from my friend

Could have opened more girls on the street
Could have went out earlier, and planned my day around the peak time to game
Could have done some silent openers
Could have done my warm up routine
Could have washed my face + wrote my field report before bed (these shouldn’t be hard to do, they are things that feel good)

Lessons Learned:
When going out solo, not doing my warm up routine makes things harder
I currently struggle when going out solo, if there is not a large mass of people, I think it is because I like to “hide in the crowd”
Drinking alcohol doesn’t serve me

>