Push/Pull- Tease While Physically Escalating

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
What up,

Wanted to share one of my favorite ways to escalate touch. This method works best if you're good at transitioning your vibe into a very flirty/teasing one.

So you're talking to a girl, and hopefully being a bit of a devil-may-care bad boy, or a calm and smooth cool guy who is letting her do most of the talking while still in control of the conversation. Which is great but you are ready to start ramping things up.

What you do is you start busting on her, a little bit harder than you usually would, and as you do this you start touching her. You can grab her shoulder or put your arm around her waist. If the vibe is already sexual or you think it soon could be you can grab her leg. I like to grab and pull girls into me as I tease them, kinda the same way you would tease a younger sister.

The effect is that you show her that you don't take her too seriously, but you like her. It's mixed signals that give the vibe that perfect suspense. High value/attainability move. Plus you get to touch her and get her hornier and hornier...

I've had success doing this at practically every part of a seduction, from right after meeting her up to once we are in bed together. In my experience you can do this in public more than you would think, just don't let things simmer down too much for too long (fractionating between doing this and being cool can work great!). You want to calibrate how much you bust/touch her to how much you've escalated. Can be good for girls who are being testy with you- a girl who was being all defiant and haughty will melt as you match her vibe and really bust on her all while pulling her into you with a big cocky smile on your face.

Ambiance

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Inowtakethelead said:
What do you mean start busting on her?
I think he means kidding/teasing.

It is always easier to break the touch barrier when emotions are high, laughing, cheering etc. The old side hug to reward "hey thanks for being a good sport" sets a precedent. You can judge if she is playing along by how she returns the embrace.

Wing girls are good in this situation because they can set some precedent for physical affection. You give them the sis hug and the others take notice .

Inowtakethelead

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck This said:
Inowtakethelead said:
What do you mean start busting on her?
I think he means kidding/teasing.

It is always easier to break the touch barrier when emotions are high, laughing, cheering etc. The old side hug to reward "hey thanks for being a good sport" sets a precedent. You can judge if she is playing along by how she returns the embrace.

Wing girls are good in this situation because they can set some precedent for physical affection. You give them the sis hug and the others take notice .[/quote

Thanks! For clearing it up.

>