Phonegame: doing a call effectively?

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey there...

So I'm curious how I'd do a phone call to girl who isn't responding to the scheduler text...

Here's the txt message chain:

Wednesday 8:32PM

Me: Hey Diana, it's Adam C from the TV show,l. Save my number~

Yesterday 3:32 PM

Me: Hope you have a fun dance class tonight Diana!
Our filming is gonna be going pretty late :/

3:32 PM SMS

Yesterday 8:20 PM

Her: Thank you!

Yesterday 9:10 PM

Me: So Diana, what's your availability like for us to explore that hidden VIP park in Beverly Hills off Mulholland?

Now: Silence......

So I read that now I should give her a call, lets say Saturday around 11am to get the ball rolling again to set up a meet up, but:

Do I ask for another proposed meet up?
Or...
Just comment on normal stuff and try and build comfort?

What if she doesn't answer - do I leave a message?
Or hang up, and then send - hey I missed you text??

Some background here:

She's 23, from Ukraine, been here for a year to escape the war and lives with her Mom..

I'm 10 years older. It was a cold approach instadate where she bought me coffee, but said she's really shy, conservative, and usually only dates/hangs out with Armenian/Ukraine guys.
I'm full American duh.

Yet, she does really seem attracted.

Id like to take this further than a number to nowhere...

Excited for the groups thoughts!

- Adam C

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I would not call her, you are into chasing mode, which will kill attraction.... You are doing what i call text to meet, which most time produces this type of outcome, it is very low odds inefficient style of texting... Calling is pre historic and will subcommunicate into desperation, creeper, stalker territory...

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok Skills, then what do you suggest to schedule the meet up?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ok Skills, then what do you suggest to schedule the meet up?

Forget about scheduling a meet up for now, you got nothing..... You got a ping, get her to invest somehow in the convo.... then soft close and only then you hard close with schedule meet up after successful soft close....

For now you need to ping, saint patrick day is comming.... You can ping happy st patricks day? or use any other pings if you want to ping before that.... like eyes emoji, recently i had a girl send me a high five emoji or the morning with sun emoji....

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah, I'm not sure I agree with you Skills.
Might work for you, but based on a Chase article I read this morning, and a Todd V video here:
If I want to get the ball rolling again she needs to hear my natural sexy voice like what she liked when we interacted personally.

I'm just trying to figure out what to say, and if I should leave a message if she doesn't answer.
Or don't leave a message and text, but then she can't hear voice...

Interested in what the group has to say...

Michael Chief

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Forget about scheduling a meet up for now, you got nothing.....
I agree that he has nothing but disagree with the plan

If he has nothing then he has nothing to lose by trying anything haha

Calling in this kind of situation can actually work sometimes.

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
I didn't read the whole thing, BUT what I've noticed, is the girl intentionally doesn't reply to you to "TEST" if you would crack the frame so if you end up chasing, etc... she will block you. I talked with my current fling, telling me how she's talking with other guys and if they are annoying she'll just ghost lol

recently with my supposed "phone game"

follow up with grace and space.... yeah she may be fucking another dude or going on dates, etc, that's life.

Can't be bothered, she's not yours

even after our fucking sessions she told me she went on a couple of dates, double booking and going to Vegas this weekend.... lol....

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah, I'm not sure I agree with you Skills.
Might work for you, but based on a Chase article I read this morning, and a Todd V video here:
If I want to get the ball rolling again she needs to hear my natural sexy voice like what she liked when we interacted personally.

I'm just trying to figure out what to say, and if I should leave a message if she doesn't answer.
Or don't leave a message and text, but then she can't hear voice...

Interested in what the group has to say...
Context read my article I link... Your texting to meet corner her, she instead of rejecting, stop responding now you want to call her... Go ahead and call her, she probably won't pick up and if you leave a message is going to go into sub of desperation territory... Brah that Todd video is pan handle game good luck with that style of game..

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I didn't read the whole thing, BUT what I've noticed, is the girl intentionally doesn't reply to you to "TEST" if you would crack the frame so if you end up chasing, etc... she will block you. I talked with my current fling, telling me how she's talking with other guys and if they are annoying she'll just ghost lol

recently with my supposed "phone game"

follow up with grace and space.... yeah she may be fucking another dude or going on dates, etc, that's life.

Can't be bothered, she's not yours

even after our fucking sessions she told me she went on a couple of dates, double booking and going to Vegas this weekend.... lol....

While I've found a way to make calls work... this only happens when i set up the date in the first week

If it takes longer... keeping her interest without chasing is tougher

So what do you mean by crack the frame...

And how do you follow up with grace and space (before a date or before fucking her) without it looking like chasing...

Do you add calls to the mix

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
BOOM - just talked to the chick right now on the phone!
She seemed pretty cool talking except that she's teaching a dance class right now, and her work schedule is "quote crazy" busy.
I proposed we "touch base" again next week.

I think I'll build some more value with her Monday by texting some inside shots from our majesty beach scene our TV show is shooting out in Malibu...But with no ask or request... Then we'll see about a Wed or Thursday follow-up.

So she said she's super busy working 6-7 days at the dance studio. And I did hear what sounded like the dance class in the background.
You never know really, and we're still strangers - Which I did let her know in the call. I said that we really don't know eachother at all, and didn't really have a full conversation, and that she is really different than most American girls being an Armenian recently from Ukraine...

Other note for Skills. I noticed his profile said South Florida.
Well, I'm in L.A. and it's a very different culture. People and girls get really frustrated if someone beats around the bush too much. And like doesn't call.
You have to fight for what you get out here, otherwise you'll get run over!
Yes, having a chill presence in person or when talking to someone yeah - you gotta come off cool.
But in my experience out here anyway, (unless you are a wealthy Venice Beach beach-bum) being laid-back isn't as effective.

I'm sure NY, or Austin TX is different as well.

Well see what happens further with this Armenian female from Ukraine...
- Adam C

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
She seemed pretty cool talking except that she's teaching a dance class right now, and her work schedule is "quote crazy" busy.

I think I'll build some more value with her Monday by texting some inside shots from our majesty beach scene our TV show is shooting out in Malibu...But with no ask or request... Then we'll see about a Wed or Thursday follow-up.

So she said she's super busy working 6-7 days at the dance studio. And I did hear what sounded like the dance class in the background.
You never know really, and we're still strangers - Which I did let her know in the call. I said that we really don't know eachother at all, and didn't really have a full conversation, and that she is really different than most American girls being an Armenian recently from Ukraine...

Well, I'm in L.A. and it's a very different culture. People and girls get really frustrated if someone beats around the bush too much. And like doesn't call.
Yes, having a chill presence in person or when talking to someone yeah - you gotta come off cool.
But in my experience out here anyway, (unless you are a wealthy Venice Beach beach-bum) being laid-back isn't as effective.

- Adam C
Same every where I bang girls from Cali all the time met a girl from cali last night, my main is from Cali...you don't get it... but at least she picked up... Calling is not what I call optimal...

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human

The call was pointless then

Because she’s telling you how she is crazy busy and works 6 - 7 days per week with zero effort to make things happen with you

Gotta read the room my guy because at this point you’re coming across too chasey and needy

Gotta persist in a more calibrated manner

Just text and flirt a lil bit. No more calls please

If she seems down and receptive on Monday then great.

But if she’s still wish washy you might want to put her in the back burner, text her sporadically to flirt and meet other girls that are more keen

Well, I'm in L.A. and it's a very different culture.

I’m in LA and it’s all the same. In fact I can’t remember the last time I ever called a girl

They are usually the ones to call me or ask for one if we ever talk on the phone

People and girls get really frustrated if someone beats around the bush too much. And like doesn't call.

Like I said above I never call and have no problems. So this is false

Fight for what you get? Bro it’s not like that at all

You might be dealing with a lot of bad leads then

Because yes some girls will require a bit more patience but there are still tons of girls in this city that will make things easy for you

You’re just giving yourself an excuse to chase

- Adam C

This should be interesting 🍿

>