Orgasm Maker's journal

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
4th day: In a building, when I’m walking downstairs, I pass a girl, she looks at me. She is wrapping a gift, I ask if it’s her birthday. It is not, for a friend.

Chatting with her a bit, then when I’m about to walk away she says she will walk with me downstair because she is on the way anyway. When walking down I ask for her logistics, she lives around 30 min away.

At the bottom of the stairs we part way.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
5th day: Midnight, outside a bar.

Example 1: 2 girls one guy group. I did fist bump, the girl said “What?” in a bitchy tone. I cut her off immediately.

Example 2: 3 girls group. High five and one of them was receptive, I clasped the hand a bit to reward with sensuality.

In example 1, mean girls are horny girls. However I don’t engage with angry people.

What could be done differently? For example I can engage with more agreeable girls like in example 2, and later on re-engage with mean/horny girls like in example 1.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
19th day: I’m working on my laptop at a park bench.

A couple feet away is a girl standing near the trash can, facing me while on her phone. Could it be an approach invitation but she is on the phone as appearance management?

I wave my hands, she doesn’t look at me, goes away however a minute later she is next to me. I motion her to sit down.

Then I ask for her name, hold her hand a bit. I close my laptop and give her full attention.

She asks: “Where are you from?”
Me: “I’m from my mom and dad”
Her: “Noooo” in skeptical tone

She mentions living 10 minutes away, I talk for a while and she says she have to go home to feed her dog. I ask what is her dog favorite food. She says beef and we continue conversation, at this point I embrace over her shoulder.

One minute later she says she wants to go and feed her dog. I let her go.

This case I think it’s full on, but I’m missing something to make it happen.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Persistence - Day 0: I read the Escalating despite objection article by Chase.

In my imagination it's going to be: Compliance > negative > persist > become positive > reward > ... > next compliance > ...

Let's work on this.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 0 - cont: I didn’t find any time to meet girls. Mostly I tried out reward/persist pattern on people I met throughout the day.

I read somewhere in the forum that one girl a day is not that effective, better to do a big day game session, and I agree. Thus I’m reserving Saturday just for girls.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Night game: This week I do a schedule hack - sleep on day and go out at night.

My observation is that night game is very good. For example, I go to club on Saturday, going around pinging group, building momentum, until a group of 3 girls.

Next week I plan to reset my schedule back to normal.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Last night: I passed a pair of girls.

Based on previous days feedback it was my walk. So this time I walked very leisurely as if someone high status was just taking a night stroll.

The girls start chatting when they come near me. I looked at them, smiled and said hi. The girl in front said hi back but continue walking. The girl in back lower her head and smile.

So I still have a lot of tweaks to go. But work on them gradually and one day I can regularly bed girls.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Persist twice - example: On the way out of the grocery store I see a pair, one unattractive and one attractive. The former looks at me.

I come in say hi asking for name, then handshake, she turns down, I turn into fist bump, she complies.

Then I go away and after a while come back, talking to the attractive girl. She pretends not to listen, I call her again with some humorous tone “hey you in black dress”, she looks at me with “What?” expression. I call out to her, she looks at me, I reward with a compliment, then asking for name, then do a fist bump.

At the moment all interactions that I have to persist are messy. More practice is necessary.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day game example: Grocery store passing by a girl, opening by pacing her carrying cans of dog food. Then introducing, chatting about her dog, then asking her out, she turned down.

Night game example: Bar with loud music. I come near a pair, chatting a while about the election however conversation fizzed out.

Observations:
  • Conversation. However I'm learning topics from reports on here so it should be gradually fixed
  • I'm going natural style talking with everyone
  • Missing approach invitation from hot girls. However I only missed one today and quickly corrected it with another hot girl on the checkout line

Last edited:

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think it’s better to one approach and put my heart and soul into it rather than 10 half-asses approaches.

Anyway, today I see a text from a dead number. A pleasant surprise. The gist of it is that she is free today, so I capture on it.

Though I delay texting a bit. The principle is that I don’t have a lot going on ... yet ... so I gotta go for every opportunity however I have to pretend that I already have a lot going on. I think I succeed in that department.

So we go for a drink. Conversation is actually alright, I can do it if I try.

Topics is like in Chase’s article what to ask her about: parent, wants to work forever, wild story, favorite pastime.

I do a compliance routine with 3 favorites animal, and arm extend.

I propose a venue change, persist 3 times but she won’t bite so I let her go.

Observations:
  • Lack of touch/compliance routines. I’m reading about a couple ones like thumb wars.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Grocery store: A girl comes my way this is an invitation. I say hi in friendly tone, somewhat high energy but not too high.

Chatting a while, I rambled a bit, asking her about dinner. I told her we should grab a coffee.

She says sure. I don’t bring my phone to grocery store so phone number is not an option there. I say okay go check out your stuff and let’s go. She then make some excuses and we part way:

Observations:
  • After she agree to the instant date I should have bringing compliance up gradually until it’s high enough for such a big request to work
  • For instance when people about to bump into her she moved a bit away. I could preempt that and move her beforehand
  • I could bring her around the grocery store to help me shopping

Alaric

Rookie
Rookie
I feel like there's been some definite improvements in your game since the first posts here! Don't forget if instant date isn't an option and you don't have a phone there's always ways to get someone's number just grab a piece of paper from somewhere and ask. Nothing wrong with giving a quick shot for it.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey, thanks for the encouragement man. I’m going for a quick parting shot next time.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Grocery store - example: I pass by a pair girls in cookie section

Me: Have you ever notice ... the difference between (subtly point) this cookie (subtly point) and that cookie
Girl: Um ... yeah (stared at me intensely)
Me: When you took a bite ... the flavor ... reminds you of your childhood memory
Girl: (stared at me intensely)
Me: Anyways what’s your name (extending my hands)
Girl: *****
Me: I’m *****

Continuing the conversation she continued to holding my hands.

The rest is just me having normal conversation and dealing with objections.

Observation:
  • NLP works

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Last few days, mostly pushing my limits.

Today, I go in a coffee shop. There are 2 groups:
  • Pair of girls sitting alone
  • Family of four
I notice the daughter stares at me for 5 seconds. Then later on her sister stares at me.

I go for the family group because the girls are hotter plus it will push my skill to the limit. I introduce myself to the father, asking if they are a big family, father responds “yes”, and ... I bail.

In retrospect I found this guide:

Later on, before I leave, I pass by the former group. Turned out that group are a 3 girls 2 guys group, and I think if I come it it will be ideal.

I think, “Fuck this, I’m bad at this, so I’ll just come in and introduce myself to the group.”
And I come in, and suddenly after introduce myself the conversation magically flows out. I stay in that group for a while before I go.

And the adventure continues ...

Last edited:
>