Oral sex and the power struggle?

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So, common belief has it that getting oral versus giving it has a profound effect on the power struggle.

Lately I am not seeing that it matters much. If a girl gives me head, I don't feel "extra special" or anything, or empowered by it necessarily. Hell, nowadays it seems like something that pretty much all women do anyway. It not as if I am force feeding it to them or anything haha.

Also, I love to give girls oral. Hell, most of the time it primes me for sex as much as it does them. Lots of times, I'll make them cum multiple times before we even fuck. And that, to me, seems more empowering than getting a blow job.

So- What do you guys think?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
J-

Hmm, yeah. The only time I feel like it's disempowering to give a woman oral is if she specifically asks for it and you don't want to give it, but capitulate anyway. Then it's a power struggle that you've just lost. Otherwise, not so much.

That said, I'm not much of an oral kind of guy, and very rarely give it, and only get it when I have some girl who really enjoys giving it (maybe ~40% of girls actively give this on their own or with zero prompting in a bedroom setting). So there may be power dynamics I'm missing out on... although I think it's mainly just the guys who DON'T want to give it who get strong-armed into giving it anyway who are seeing a power shift.

Chase

Good Vibes

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ said:
Also, I love to give girls oral. Hell, most of the time it primes me for sex as much as it does them. Lots of times, I'll make them cum multiple times before we even fuck. And that, to me, seems more empowering than getting a blow job.

So- What do you guys think?

I agree it's empowering and especially with girls who are conservative or embarrassed about cunilingus.

Fucken love it.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I can't say I've ever really had a chick explicitly tell me she wants oral, unless I've already done it to her. I wouldn't have to be asked to do it, because it's just something I do anyway :)

As to getting a girl to give me head, I usually use body language and such to tell her that's what I want her to do. In my experience, pushing her down there gently or positioning myself to her to receive it works much better. Seems like I ask for it or tell her verbally, she's much more likely to talk her way out of it. Also, once I get her to do it once she's usually game for it anytime I want it subsequent to this. After she does it once, it's just something she "does" because she knows I like it and want it.

-NJ

>