One

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's so common.

The one

See in business - if you told this long meandering story about your one attempt then failure you'd have a fair amount of people look at you stupid

In sales - that one sale you failed and you go to a bunch of dudes hootin and hollering about that one lost sale that meant everything you'd get laughed out the room at best and at worst just looked at in pity

Exercising - You discussed one rep and how it was just the everything but you missed it and that's it for you people would look at you like that's absurd

but the most annoying fucking thing frfr

you mention one girl and at worst you aren't called out and at best you catch yourself first

It's not a problem until it's happened 10 or more times.

That one girl is just living and there's one common thing you carry throughout your life

that one thing is you

get your reps in

and jesus call people out if they tell you about one fucking thing

or don't waste your breath

only get one life

oh and 672,768,000 breaths

maybe

Last edited:

Gram

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
New mantra for me courtesy of @mist, "get your reps in". Great f*&^ing perspective.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Here's a perspective to consider... we think as guys we have it so much harder, we have to approach so many girls, whereas for them, the guys just come... WRONG... they also have to play the numbers, they get into thousands of sets, just it all works different for them... they have to max their fitness, style, makeup, social media... learn how to give effective AIs... filter suitors... and then the hardest part, getting commitment from a guy they REALLY like... very hard... and the only way they can win the game also is... getting their reps in... it's different for them, not easier.

Conclusion: if you want a level playing field with women, despite all the attention they get, all the men that chase after them, open as many women as a hot girl gets opened by men... same number... then it's Even Steven.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here's a perspective to consider... we think as guys we have it so much harder, we have to approach so many girls, whereas for them, the guys just come... WRONG... they also have to play the numbers, they get into thousands of sets, just it all works different for them... they have to max their fitness, style, makeup, social media... learn how to give effective AIs... filter suitors... and then the hardest part, getting commitment from a guy they REALLY like... very hard... and the only way they can win the game also is... getting their reps in... it's different for them, not easier.

Conclusion: if you want a level playing field with women, despite all the attention they get, all the men that chase after them, open as many women as a hot girl gets opened by men... same number... then it's Even Steven.

i'm biased too, but in many ways the world I hear about with top shelf men seems near limitless

add influence abilities and you have broken the shelf. Stratospheric man.

I guess I'll see in the future but in many ways it just seems like at the end of the day women similarly to how freud controversially put it in his oedipus and electra complex

are looking for daddy

whether through society, her peer group, or you and i

we penetrate they recieve

it's only natural we have that edge

even steven...then majestic phallic

lol

>