LR 
Neg hits work and I hate it.

Bad_Decisions

Rookie
Rookie
So I was reading about neg hits thinking this is the cringiest technique ever. Then I thought, wait, I qualify girls all the time, this is just part of conversation and a frame rather than a technique. They seem like a 101 with extra steps.

Still, I'm trying to learn, so, for science, I decided to try one. Walked onto the balcony of the club heading told myself I'd specifically try a neg hit or 3. I spot a girl. Lots of plastic surgery. Expensive EVERYTHING. Guys intimidated around her.

We have a lucky participant!

Keep in mind I have no expectations.

I walk up and make fun of her clothes.

"That's a really nice outfit. It's hard to find a good eBay seller but that really looks like actually Gucci"

From then on she did all the work. She tried to convince me she was actually cool and I just acted sceptical. She had a lot of cool stories that were so extravagant that I wasn't sure if they were real. She basically ran tight game on me and I qualified her.

She would tell a story. I would respond with "cool story bro". She would try to convince me the story wasnt a lie. I would act unimpressed.

She indicated that she was dtf early on but wanted to hang out a bit because it would be a shame to put in all the effort of going out just to go to her place.

At this stage I bounced to a place and led there interaction. She took us to a place that she thought was cool but wasn't. We bounced to a place I like. Later into the night only the shitty bars were open so we went to her place.

The funny thing is all her dhv stories turned out to be true and she was legitimately a really cool chick I would get along with.

I'm trying to learn something from this. Normally I think neg hits are cringey shit belonging with fuzzy hats and magic tricks but maybe I should learn them. Normally I adopt the disappointed qualifying frame and takeaways as part of mid-game conversation but maybe I should try this style on hot girls.

Side-note for me and those of you that watch too much tv: it's never the really hot girls that act bitchy or explode when you approach them (assuming you're not fawning over them begging them to kiss their ass); it's usually the 8s or fuglies that have had a bad night and even that is rare.

>