Need feedback

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey
A very raw version of the voice got some feedback and exercises from @Alpha13SC implemented them and here's a very raw version nothing special just a small speech "what if" from George Clooneys movie "out of sight"

Thanks

Just a Man

Space Monkey
space monkey
Voice basics (pitch, tone) sound fine to me. I think you're trying to be a bit too 'actorly' on the recording so there are issues with pacing and emphasis, but I have a hunch you'd be better being yourself without a script, as those issues are less about voice itself and more about delivery of a script. Great actors get paid a lot to make scripts sound natural and wonderful, so don't confuse voice practice with acting practice. They're not the same.

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
How do you get a deeper voice like George Clooney or Sean Connery?

When trying to sound deeper it comes off as cartoonish tone or a unenthusiastic bored /depressed tone.

Any specifics on how to actually get a deeper voice as in breath control where to sound from, etc?

Last edited:

Just a Man

Space Monkey
space monkey
How do you get a deeper voice like George Clooney or Sean Connery?

When trying to sound deeper it comes off as cartoonish tone or a unenthusiastic bored /depressed tone.

Any specifics on how to actually get a deeper voice as in breath control where to sound from, etc?
One of the better articles I've seen is here:

>