My Unusual social media experiment reveals just how important comfort, mystery and arousal is

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So guys in the past 8 months or so I decided to try things out on social media.

Most of my lays come from day game & social circle since I'm in college. My night game is zero. Clubs are too noisy for me.

So I decided to try something out on social media: How possible is to get a girl out on a date and sleep with her from online without her seeing my picture or what I look like. For the record, no fatties were involved in this. Most of the girls were from 6 - 7.5.

I joined WhatsApp groups, telegram groups. Then created an anonymous IG and Tinder account. IG page has no pictures except an erotic profile picture. And I have a bio that conveys adventure and a strong sexual side.

I follow university or college accounts that are in my city close to mine including the one I'm in.

Then hit up the girls that follow the pages of get posted on the pages

ThE REQUIREMENTS FOR ME TO DM: She must have a follower count of 3k and below. Ideally below 2k. Past 3k and the chances of replying are low. A well written bio and thoughtful pictures

So dms go in these steps:

Step 1: openers about things on their page. Sometimes I just opened with sexual humor.

Step 2: Get them to invest into chatting with me as much as possible till the point something in her wonders why she's chatting this much with a stranger. At this point she asks for my pic or who I am

Step 3: Once she asks any of these, I send a voice note telling them who I am, my school etc. Basically trying to build some social frame and comfort. And then deflect the picture thing.

I then suggest we meet up somewhere comfortable if she really wants to see me (I frame it as a date so she has an idea we might spend some time together)

Sometimes they laugh and say "not happening" or "I'm never doing that"

Step 4: I open another thread of conversation to get off that topic and dive deeper with her. Focusing on building comfort and arousal

After a few days of back and forth, she agrees for us to meet just so she can see my face.

Sometimes it leads to sex. Sometimes it doesn't. When I tell people this they're surprised girls will go out to see a man they've never seen before.

This experiment gave me some observations that I previously underrated.

In total I've slept with 7 girls this way from roughly about 20+ dms

MY OBSERVATIONS:

● I think it was Franco that said "No arousal without comfort" By focusing a lot on comfort/trust these girls felt safe and comfortable to see me.

A huge majority of my day game failed reports is me not building or setting enough comfort/connection frames and dives. So the girl sees me as a player or a fùck boy. That doesn't also help when I sometimes make uncalibrated moves too

Lately I've been focusing on building my comfort, Connection and qualification game. Along with social frames after doing this experiment

● Mystery played a HUGE role in this. I think curiosity and being a mystery helps a ton in seduction. More than I realised

The fact that I've trained my voice and the girls wondering what vibing with me in person would like plus how I actually look like made them show up on a date.

Now, I'm trying to find ways to maintain and air of mystery while still building comfort and connection frames

● Majority of the girls I slept and went on dates with fit a particular category.

Girl 1. She had a high sexual drive. She had a bf but had slept with one guy before me and 2 more after me. Her sex drive was high. She also abandonment issues. Loves attention and all. She wanted me to teach her new stuffs about sex. Seems she's in an explorative phase.

Girl 2... This girl was a cluster B. With a Past suicide attempt and a rape fetish (something she told me before we met). She hadn't had much guys. She was 19, very tight and fun to be around

Girl 3... I didn't sleep with this one. But from the look on her face she was probably expecting a muscular guy due to how my voice sounded. The vibe felt off throughout the date. We did talk about sexual topics a lot. She said she loves bdsm and had tried it before but was looking to try new things. Some how I wasn't able to escalate.

Girl 4... this one had a bf when we started talking. Then about a week in, he broke up with her. But she too was also very sexually open like the other girls

She was more resistant in a date despite being friendly and investing in text. I actually told her I was no longer interested and blocked her. Then unblocked her the next day... surprisingly we continued vibing as usual. But I was more chill and laid back with it. She too likes bdsm and has a high sex drive. She was also expecting a muscular guy but wasn't that disappointed as Girl 3. Maybe it's cause I built more comfort with this one

After everything, most of the girls seemed to have high sex drives and some cluster B traits

● Sexual comfort is probably the "new" silver bullet.

Read @Teevster article and it felt like a revelation to me. Frames about boundaries, consent, being comfortable etc work so well

I have no idea why but they seem to be more potent than I realised

I'm still trying to craft more models and study more about making girls feel sexually comfortable. So far, the few I've tried work well

So that's it I'm curious to know your thoughts on this

Last edited:

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So that's how you sleep with girls from social media ... You cracked the code 😉

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@PaulieFlyn10,

Interesting approach. Thanks for sharing your findings here.

What was the time investment to net these 7 lays? I haven't done social media in a long time, but one of the major drawbacks of it for me was its being more time consuming yet far less enjoyable than cold approach.

I would be curious to know how long you spent scouring for these girls, constructing openers, messaging back-and-forth with them, and so on. e.g., if it's 20+ girls, all needing 3-4 hours of messaging time spread across a few weeks, then N% of those turn into dates.

Chase

Topg

Rookie
Rookie
Makes sense. I would say more people meet up from Instagram (a social networking app) than Tinder (dating app).

A good profile on social networking apps makes all forms of game easier too. Because girls can look at it and see you're not a serial killer.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This whas my style 10 to 15 years ago reached same conclusion and how I got good at texting.... The main issue is too much texting for guys not into texting...the reason I did it cause my seductions were none verbal in loud clubs...as I got older I simplified into shorter texting but I can confirm is extremely powerful...I got above the ranges and ratios as well but no social media.... Very impressive with no pics, I don't understand the point of that, but impressive

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The main issue is too much texting for guys not into texting
lol yeah over time you get bored of texting too much...when I've used verbals and implemented this style of game, the number of girls coming out for a date or a meetup is less compared to when I text less and ask her out on a high note
I simplified into shorter texting but I can confirm is extremely powerful
same here ...over time I learned to play it safe and ask her out early

Very impressive with no pics, I don't understand the point of that, but impressive
No pics kinda makes it fun tbh...getting her out without her seeing you is a win in and of itself

Pros for no pics especially when using this style of game for me include:
1)Keeps my identity secret
2)Helps tighten my text game even more
3)Hard for the chick's friends to have seen you in case she shared your pics with them(this helps your reputation ....if things go south over text ,you don't get negative social proof when they see you in person and you don't get labelled a playboy that just mass texts chicks lol if they happen to be in the same group)

Anyways, this matters mostly if I'm more likely to run into them in person and I happen to be a member in any of the campus groups that they are in

Curious to hear @PaulieFlyn10 reasons

DakenMarquis

Space Monkey
space monkey
quality post! would luv to see how far I am from the better guys on here in real life vs my online presence on the board here. i think my "player" persona may be too obvious. How do you guys better manage comfort w looks/vibe w/ o coming off as asexual or too nice?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
lol yeah over time you get bored of texting too much...when I've used verbals and implemented this style of game, the number of girls coming out for a date or a meetup is less compared to when I text less and ask her out on a high note
Not for me my experience more like op...as I said is powerful when I read guys claiming they did the same, it wasn't..
same here ...over time I learned to play it safe and ask her out early
I don't play safe I play high odds, and my texting is man to women, no safe just strategic
No pics kinda makes it fun tbh...getting her out without her seeing you is a win in and of itself
That is impressive, but adds intrigue and mystery
Pros for no pics especially when using this style of game for me include:
1)Keeps my identity secret
2)Helps tighten my text game even more
3)Hard for the chick's friends to have seen you in case she shared your pics with them(this helps your reputation ....if things go south over text ,you don't get negative social proof when they see you in person and you don't get labelled a playboy that just mass texts chicks lol if they happen to be in the same group)

Anyways, this matters mostly if I'm more likely to run into them in person and I happen to be a member in any of the campus groups that they are in

Curious to hear @PaulieFlyn10 reasons
Agree

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I joined WhatsApp groups, telegram groups. Then created an anonymous IG and Tinder account. IG page has no pictures except an erotic profile picture. And I have a bio that conveys adventure and a strong sexual side.

I follow university or college accounts that are in my city
lol I made it a game for me...I do it with no profile pic and I only save her no if I close things out

That's just me tho
Step 1: openers about things on their page. Sometimes I just opened with sexual humor.
Compliments have worked for me too when I've done it
Step 2: Get them to invest into chatting with me as much as possible till the point something in her wonders why she's chatting this much with a stranger. At this point she asks for my pic or who I am
This is great but you can get them out even more easily if you qualify them early on(have got some chicks out with 7 texts )

Also helps her avoid you asking you silly questions like "What do you want?'' or avoid the likely scenario of you losing her attention

9/10 it's better to get her out early IME

Step 3: Once she asks any of these, I send a voice note telling them who I am, my school etc. Basically trying to build some social frame and comfort. And then deflect the picture thing.
I tell them I'm ugly then use emojis that I like it that I'm ugly(FYI I'm not lol)

She gets curious since most guys want to qualify themselves to her

If she keeps persisting I use a trick of mine and she comes out hardly seeing my pic or hearing my voice

But yeah I do build comfort if she is coy
I then suggest we meet up somewhere comfortable if she really wants to see me (I frame it as a date so she has an idea we might spend some time together)
"Get a chance to melt next to a sexy guy " I usually text them

Gets her wondering ....he said he's ugly yet calls himself sexy

Some will test me and ask if I'm sexy and I tell them that's for them to decide when we meet *laid back emoji*(Iol I won't be laying them if I wasn't sexy;))
Sometimes they laugh and say "not happening" or "I'm never doing that"
never seen this ...qualifying them does help
When I tell people this they're surprised girls will go out to see a man they've never seen before.
If they only knew
and the girls wondering what vibing with me in person would like plus how I actually look like made them show up on a date.

yeah using similarity helps create a good vibe...she is now even more excited to come out and see you in person ...help move things along

I'm still trying to craft more models and study more about making girls feel sexually comfortable
keep at it(y)

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not for me my experience more like op...as I said is powerful when I read guys claiming they did the same, it wasn't..
sounds good ....texting less has been working for me myself so I kinda stuck with that
I don't play safe I play high odds, and my texting is man to women, no safe just strategic
lol I've read all your texting posts here and over at your blog ...I apply the same principles

I mean playing safe more in the sense that I keep in mind that the "good times " may end ...so I play it smart and ask her out early and when she is more likely to agree to my ask out request

Not safe like the nice guy afraid of losing her or non man -to-woman😅

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@PaulieFlyn10,

Interesting approach. Thanks for sharing your findings here.

What was the time investment to net these 7 lays? I haven't done social media in a long time, but one of the major drawbacks of it for me was its being more time consuming yet far less enjoyable than cold approach.

I would be curious to know how long you spent scouring for these girls, constructing openers, messaging back-and-forth with them, and so on. e.g., if it's 20+ girls, all needing 3-4 hours of messaging time spread across a few weeks, then N% of those turn into dates.

Chase
Yeah it's more time consuming na cold approach... given with cold approach, you can meet a girl and set up a date in 3 days or even an instant date

On average it takes me about 2 - 3 weeks to get them on a date tho this is most likely due to me being busy with other things and spacing out texts not to look desperate

The scouring and openers don't take long at all. I simply go to University & college IG pages of schools close to me and look at their followers or girls posted on the page. Go through the girls pages and send an opener relating to something I found interesting on their page

Back and forth messages about 2 - 3 weeks on average.

Though I had to call 2 girls for about 10 mins cuz they were really skeptical

As for less enjoyable than cold approach, sure. But it's fun nonetheless.

And also a good reminder of some old rules like "changer her mood, change her mind" OR "Girls will break their rules for the right moment and the right guy"

Practically almost all of them that came on a date said "I'll never come out to see someone I don't know" when we started talking lol

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This whas my style 10 to 15 years ago reached same conclusion and how I got good at texting.... The main issue is too much texting for guys not into texting...the reason I did it cause my seductions were none verbal in loud clubs...as I got older I simplified into shorter texting but I can confirm is extremely powerful...I got above the ranges and ratios as well but no social media.... Very impressive with no pics, I don't understand the point of that, but impressive
For me it's about two things

1) Keeping my identity a secret while I get my text game better

2) sometimes I scroll through IG and see cute girls in my school or schools around and I just can't help but want to seduce them...

Now everywhere I look for social media, the advice is usually build an attractive ig page with photos of you... or get professional photos or have a good followers ratio etc

All things I don't have time for... so I'm like why don't I just do this instead and see what happens at least my identity is a secret

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
lol I made it a game for me...I do it with no profile pic and I only save her no if I close things out

That's just me tho

Compliments have worked for me too when I've done it

This is great but you can get them out even more easily if you qualify them early on(have got some chicks out with 7 texts )

Also helps her avoid you asking you silly questions like "What do you want?'' or avoid the likely scenario of you losing her attention

9/10 it's better to get her out early IME

I tell them I'm ugly then use emojis that I like it that I'm ugly(FYI I'm not lol)

She gets curious since most guys want to qualify themselves to her

If she keeps persisting I use a trick of mine and she comes out hardly seeing my pic or hearing my voice

But yeah I do build comfort if she is coy

"Get a chance to melt next to a sexy guy " I usually text them

Gets her wondering ....he said he's ugly yet calls himself sexy

Some will test me and ask if I'm sexy and I tell them that's for them to decide when we meet *laid back emoji*(Iol I won't be laying them if I wasn't sexy;))

never seen this ...qualifying them does help

If they only knew

yeah using similarity helps create a good vibe...she is now even more excited to come out and see you in person ...help move things along

keep at it(y)
Yup... I always tell them I'm ugly... though my reason is to three fold: 1) not to oversell myself 2) to create some sort of mystery: he's confident and talks well... there's no way he's ugly. I've had girls say "with the way you talk I don't think you're ugly"
3) I'm not qualifying myself so it makes her curious

My openers are usually sexual humor based and compliments... I tend to qualify later on. But yeah qualifying is definitely important

Yeah, getting them out early when possible is always better.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Fascinating thread thanks for creating it and sharing your field tested insights culled from this interesting experiment.

Topg

Rookie
Rookie
Yeah it's more time consuming na cold approach... given with cold approach, you can meet a girl and set up a date in 3 days or even an instant date

On average it takes me about 2 - 3 weeks to get them on a date tho this is most likely due to me being busy with other things and spacing out texts not to look desperate

The scouring and openers don't take long at all. I simply go to University & college IG pages of schools close to me and look at their followers or girls posted on the page. Go through the girls pages and send an opener relating to something I found interesting on their page

Back and forth messages about 2 - 3 weeks on average.

Though I had to call 2 girls for about 10 mins cuz they were really skeptical

As for less enjoyable than cold approach, sure. But it's fun nonetheless.

And also a good reminder of some old rules like "changer her mood, change her mind" OR "Girls will break their rules for the right moment and the right guy"

Practically almost all of them that came on a date said "I'll never come out to see someone I don't know" when we started talking lol

This is because there's no pictures on your account so that triggers womens safety concerns. That's why it takes 2 or 3 weeks to meet up.

What I do on Instagram does not require lots of followers to work. I learnt it from a good coach. Most people misunderstand Instagram because they haven't had or used the app for very long. Not every picture on your account has to be a picture of you but if several pictures she sees makes her want to meet up with you (pics of fun or classy events, studio sessions with local musicians, photoshoots of models she recognizes, etc) it'll happen quick.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@PaulieFlyn10,

Logic makes sense.

This is all absorbing stuff.

Are you still actively honing this method?

If so, and the method continues to work, you may have the Holy Grail of online game here... there's about a bajillion guys posting online trying to figure out how to lay girls off Instagram but none of the methods I've seen other than "get an incredible profile filled with pictures on private jets in exotic locations wearing luxury brands surrounded by bikini babes with a huge number of followers" actually seems to work.

Yours is a total inversion of the usual process: instead of try to showboat with great pictures and a huge follower count, you completely eschew both and deliberately shroud yourself in mystery.

It's very innovative!

Chase

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
@PaulieFlyn10,

Logic makes sense.

If so, and the method continues to work, you may have the Holy Grail of online game here... there's about a bajillion guys posting online trying to figure out how to lay girls off Instagram but none of the methods I've seen other than "get an incredible profile filled with pictures on private jets in exotic locations wearing luxury brands surrounded by bikini babes with a huge number of followers" actually seems to work.

I agree a lot of the Online Advice is a bit misguided but there is some nuance

You don't need to be a multimillionaire or male model to do well online, BUT... something that will help guys a lot is STATUS

Status is relative to the girl and if guys learn how to craft profiles that appeal to a target demographic they will clean up
  • If he is a Fitness guy he will clean up with fitness chicks
  • If he is a Hipster he will clean up with hipster chicks
  • If he is a socialite he will clean up with social climbers

Online game is all about marketing and if you can present yourself very well to a specific niche you don't need tons of followers to gain an advantage

And when I look at a lot of guys profiles the biggest problem I always see is that they appeal to absolutely No-one. Because their profiles are too generic and don't have a clear value proposition for girls to latch unto

Yours is a total inversion of the usual process: instead of try to showboat with great pictures and a huge follower count, you completely eschew both and deliberately shroud yourself in mystery.

It's very innovative!

Chase

This process is impressive and I have done things like this in the past with girls that seemed more on the fence. Building tons of comfort and sexualizing conversation to present a unique value proposition and separate you from generic dudes. But I personally think it's still too big of a time sink

IMO it's better to get a solid front end image to clean up with girls that are infatuated with you off rip, then also have strategy to convert girls that are more on the fence

It's not either or, and a process using both approaches will yield the biggest bang for your buck with the least time investment

We also can't forget that the majority of girls that came out to see Paulie where

1) High Sex Drive and more adventurous spirits
2) Potentially Cluster B

Nothing wrong with the above but he was able to get them because his texting was screening in those types of women. So he was basically marketing to them and qualifying his leads after he initiated conversation

I have a feeling that if he were to put up photos on his profile that had a more BDSM feel he would screen in even more girls like this and the timeframe for his text to meet would greatly reduce

Very interesting experiment anyways and it's great see people thinking outside the box and trying novel approaches

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@PaulieFlyn10,

Logic makes sense.

It's very innovative!

Chase
Yes I'm still honing it because it's kind of fun.

Will update everyone on any stuff I come up with.

Also trying out some day game & arousal stuff

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@TomInHo,

We also can't forget that the majority of girls that came out to see Paulie where

1) High Sex Drive and more adventurous spirits
2) Potentially Cluster Bs

Yeah, that is the main thing to give pause before framing this as the Grail of low-effort-profile Instagram game:

Can it be expanded to non-high count, non-broken chicks or does it only attract the sluttier ones and the crazies?

That is something I expect @PaulieFlyn10 will discover if he plays around with this more... whether it's possible to land more ordinary chicks through this approach or if it only succeeds with outliers.

I agree a lot of the Online Advice is a bit misguided but there is some nuance

You don't need to be a multimillionaire or male model to do well online, BUT... something that will help guys a lot is STATUS

Status is relative to the girl and if guys learn how to craft profiles that appeal to a target demographic they will clean up
  • If he is a Fitness guy he will clean up with fitness chicks
  • If he is a Hipster he will clean up with hipster chicks
  • If he is a socialite he will clean up with social climbers

Online game is all about marketing and if you can present yourself very well to a specific niche you don't need tons of followers to gain an advantage

And when I look at a lot of guys profiles the biggest problem I always see is that they appeal to absolutely No-one. Because their profiles are too generic and don't have a clear value proposition for girls to latch unto

This process is impressive and I have done things like this in the past with girls that seemed more on the fence. Building tons of comfort and sexualizing conversation to present a unique value proposition and separate you from generic dudes. But I personally think it's still too big of a time sink

IMO it's better to get a solid front end image to clean up with girls that are infatuated with you off rip, then also have strategy to convert girls that are more on the fence

It's not either or, and a process using both approaches will yield the biggest bang for your buck with the least time investment

The idea of niching down as a way to succeed on Instagram is a good one. It takes something that (just like being mysterious) already works well in real life and applies it to online.

I know that's a key to your approach with dating apps. It's a sound strategy.

Any experience applying it to social media, or know any guys who're doing it effectively?

I'd be curious what the field testing says on niching down on SM to pull in-niche girls off it.

Chase

>