My Hitting on a Doctor at Her Clinic Ended Badly, But I Strangely Feel Better About It Because I Was Honest

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
majority of the women i bang are nurses/doctors in Florida we have a lot of retirees due to no federal tax and warm weather...(mrs skills one of those)

They are used to patients hitting on them constantly and doing pyco lol... So you kind of have to game them just like you game higher guns (which of course direct is the worst odds you can do).... Even in nursing school they have classes were they cover how patients have nurse/doctors fantasies and the likes and how to deal with the situation....

Most of this nurses/doctors are easier to game outside their environment (if you meet them not in the work place setting)

in the work place setting they usually hook up with the people they are constantly working with cops, male doctors, paramedics, pharmacy reps etc.... Similar to dynamics of higher guns were they hook up with the people they work with bouncers, cooks, etc...

Noitard

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hmmm…

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with cold approach, but have you fucked or even been on a date with any of these doctors you’ve been running game on for all these years?
One therapist is where I came closest on; a couple times she came on to me, basically complained I didn't make an overt move on her. I hupgged her once, and she complained it was just a "friend" hug; another time she asked why I kept "staring" at her, and in context, she was saying it in a "you're creeping me out" manner.

The biggest positive, though, was the time during one of our sessions was when she flat-out said, "Iwant you," and outright complained i didn't do anything "ballsy." Dames don't say stuff like that if they aren't turned on, but part of the reason why I didn't do anything was because she was married. Call it a self-esteem issue or whatever, but I tend towards the unavailable, at times, and others, just out of a lack of confidence. In some ways, frankly, her criticism of me was valid.

Noitard

Space Monkey
space monkey
I feel like I need to write something telling new guys never to mass approach on/in:

• College campuses
  • Gyms
  • Malls

These are the big three that I always see guys spam approaching as total beginners and getting security called on them.

Actually I am going to write that now.

Chase
Makes me feel both flattered, and embarrassed...

Noitard

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hmmm…

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with cold approach, but have you fucked or even been on a date with any of these doctors you’ve been running game on for all these years?
Only two formal dates, total. One girl in her twenties, and a lady in her sixties.

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Only two formal dates, total. One girl in her twenties, and a lady in her sixties.
So, ten years of doing these clinic seductions and two dates total.

Do you meet women in other ways? Have you taken many lovers? If so, how do meet them?

Last edited:

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
One therapist is where I came closest on; a couple times she came on to me, basically complained I didn't make an overt move on her. I hupgged her once, and she complained it was just a "friend" hug; another time she asked why I kept "staring" at her, and in context, she was saying it in a "you're creeping me out" manner.

The biggest positive, though, was the time during one of our sessions was when she flat-out said, "Iwant you," and outright complained i didn't do anything "ballsy." Dames don't say stuff like that if they aren't turned on, but part of the reason why I didn't do anything was because she was married. Call it a self-esteem issue or whatever, but I tend towards the unavailable, at times, and others, just out of a lack of confidence. In some ways, frankly, her criticism of me was valid.
How certain or you that your read on this is accurate?

Have you considered that all of these subtle "signs of attraction" you perceive from these women (this woman and other reports you've posted) are perhaps, at least to some degree, a projection, or a miss read. I am not saying they are (I wasn't there), but these situations might not be exactly what you think they are. Even if there is an element of seduction at play.

Especially considering the fact none of these interactions have lead to physical intimacy.

You might be playing games with yourself. Putting yourself into these unique patient/care provider dynamics. Then getting all twisted up about the way things go down.

Noitard

Space Monkey
space monkey
So, ten years of doing these clinic seductions and two dates total.

Do you meet women in other ways? Have you taken many lovers? If so, how do meet them?
I've other things; I've flirted at places like church, college campuses, coffee shops, etc. Am I good at it? If my judgment at it good? No, but being one-on-one like with doctors, well in that format, I just find it easier than at others.

How's that?

Noitard

Space Monkey
space monkey
How certain or you that your read on this is accurate?
Not a question in my mind whatsoever. None. I am deliberate in my use of hedge words, but here I find no need.
Have you considered that all of these subtle "signs of attraction" you perceive from these women (this woman and other reports you've posted) are perhaps, at least to some degree, a projection, or a miss read. I am not saying they are (I wasn't there), but these situations might not be exactly what you think they are. Even if there is an element of seduction at play.
You are talking to someone who loves eating the bones of analysis. I may have made a lot of mistakes, and I have, which is why I am here, but I don't think I'm so stupid or clueless as to be completely off about them.
Especially considering the fact none of these interactions have lead to physical intimacy.

You might be playing games with yourself. Putting yourself into these unique patient/care provider dynamics. Then getting all twisted up about the way things go down.
Again. I'm not that delusional. I make major muffs, but I'm sufficiently self aware to at least know when I'm using rose-colored glasses

>