My “Stupid Simple” Night Game Strategy (That Actually Works)

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nostalgia

While Daygame has always been my favorite, back in the day I spent years going out at night and doing a shit ton of night game. Bars, clubs, lounges, parties, concerts, night time street game, etc. If the moon was out and women were there… you would probably find me out chatting up the girls.

Along the way I got busy and priorities changed and I pretty much stopped going out at night completely. I had bigger goals and staying out late lost its excitement.

I’ve been approaching women since 2006 (yes I’m getting old) but over the last five years I have rarely went out to any sort of night game venue and actually ran game.

Now that I am retiring from my business and have more time I have been going out a night a fair bit more. At first I was wondering just how well my “old” strategy will still work in todays environments. It was tested, tried, and true back in the day but would it still work now? My daygame method hasn’t really changed much over the years and fundamentals are fundamental but my actual night game specific strategy? Would it still work?

The End of Night Game Exile

Yes.

Turns out that my strategy works as well as ever. In fact, works even better now because men are so increasingly lame that they dont even try to stop you from hitting on their women. At least, not as often as they used to. Guess I can thank lower testosterone, shitty diets, and the western pussification of men for that!

The goal of this post is to lay out my simple strategy that generally works with whatever “method” you may be using to meet women at night.

Phase 0: The Warm Up

Before going out make sure you look GOOD.

Dress very well, be well groomed, smell good, get a workout in, etc.

Listen to good music that pumps you up.

Start working on your social muscles as soon as possible. Start a conversation with the old lady in the elevator. The clerk that rings you up when buying condoms? Ask him how its going. You get the idea.

Talk to women on the street before getting into the venue of choice.

Phase 1: Social God Mode

If you aren’t extroverted and cant seem to extrovert yourself for a few hours, this phase may not be for you.

Generally, every night out can be divided into three areas: Early, Middle, and Late.

Early is when the venue opens, people are still arriving, few people are drunk yet, and the girls are not ready to pull. They dressed up and came to have fun.

Middle is the peak “seductive” time. Many people have either been there for a little while and have had some drinks and are having fun, other people are now arriving that have came from other venues. You still have a couple hours before the place closes.

Late is when the venue soon closes. You do not have much time to keep approaching and many of the women you do approach are pretty tipsy. Many have also already left or will be leaving soon.

During the early stages of the night I really only focus on having fun and meeting people socially. Men and women.

Act like the owner! Have fun, meet as many people as you can. Join one group make some friends quickly. Then join another and do the same. Then start merging those groups together by introducing people form each group. This is how you become a leader!

You will sometimes approach people and groups who just dont want to be bothered by you. Sucks for them! Ignore them and have fun with others. Be social, dance, play games, do whatever. This is also a good time to collect numbers from men and women who seem cool. “Hey what’s your number in case we get lost later? Might be going somewhere else fun and ill send you an invite.”

NOTE: If the venue sucks and is full of frumpy people… leave! Go find a better place.

Phase 2: Time to Get Seductive

During the middle stages of the night you should be well warmed up and have made some new friends.

Now is the time to look around. If you have decent fundamentals and have been social, you will notice women giving you “the look.” They may also be hovering around you or even straight up approaching you (since you have already met them they will often feel confident enough to come talk to you).

Pick whoever you want that is giving off signals and go run whatever style/type of game you want.

If looking to get laid that night ensure you start probing for logistics very soon if it seems on. You dont want to waste all night on someone who cant be pulled.

How you go about this is up to you but personally I find that there is always enough cute girls giving me positive signals that I dont waste time trying to convert low interest or super shy women into highly interested women. I’lll approach, and if I’m not feeling it very quickly, I’ll grab her number and go meet other women giving me signals.

If you meet one you like and it’s ON, keep talking with her, running YOUR style of game, and then go for the pull.

Phase 3: Beast Mode

If its almost closing time and you haven’t pulled or have one that you are ready to pull, what I used to do is something Jeffy calls “Beast Mode” which is essentially just going up to any cutie you see and being super direct and going for a quick pull.

This is where you get your super fast 15 minute pulls. These girls are often either very drunk or very horny (usually both).

Truthfully, while this works and I did it back in the day I’m not sure I recommend it now. To many women now consider it “rape” if they willingly go home with you but were drunk. To much BS that can land you in trouble now.

Its your call.

If you decide to go “beast mode” its super simple.

Approach very direct and sexual. The goal is to immediately screen out women who are not down to fuck. Remember, you dont have much time before the venue closes.

I like to approach with a simple “hey sexy” and take their hand and go for a spin. If they dont resist I spin them and pull them in close. Dont expect this to work on the first woman but great if it does.

Escalate fast and go for the pull.

NOTE: If you have an after hours venue to go to that stays open much later, skip this phase and go there and continue with Phase 2 at the new venue.

Phase 4: “wyd”

No matter how skilled of a seducer you may be, sometimes shit happens, and you don’t pull.

When this happens you open up your phone and send a simple text to any fuck buddy, booty call, girl you have fucked before, etc. You can also send this text to any number you collected during the night.

”wyd”

Yep! Thats my magic text. Some girl gets a “wyd” (what you doing) text late at night they know EXACTLY what’s up.

Don’t have any fuck buddies? Go out and keep meeting women. Fuck them good and run basic retention game on them. Soon you will have some reliable fuck buddies to hit up.

Conclusion

If anyone wants me to make a video that goes more in-depth on this just let me know in the comments. I just wrote this on a whim and did so quickly. I’ll make a video for GirlsChase.Tv that goes into more detail and answers questions if there is enough interest.

>